FLUORIDE INFORMATION CENTER
American Elements is a manufacturer and supplier specializing in the Fluoride of Cerium, Lanthanum, Erbium, Ytterbium, Neodymium, Yttrium and other Rare Earth elements, Gallium, Hafnium, Scandium, Niobium, Indium, Ruthenium, Zirconium as well as other advanced elements. These Fluorides are marketed under the trademark AE Fluorides™.
The Fluoride is generally the most insoluble form. Typically our customers use the Fluoride when oxide forms would cause oxygen contamination. For example, fluoride is used in optic, laser, crystal and glass applications. Fluoride is corrosive and very toxic.
We supply Fluoride forms of the transition metals Platinum, Silver, Gold, Rhodium and other elements. Purities include 99%, 99.9%, 99.99%, 99.999% and 99.9999% which are sometimes referred to as 2N, 3N, 4N, 5N and 6N. These products are also available in an ultra dry form.
Physical properties include nanopowder, nano particle, submicron, - 325 mesh, rod, foil, and high surface area fluoride with particle distribution and particle size controlled and certified. We produce larger - 40 mesh, - 100 mesh, -200 mesh range sizes and < 0.5 mm, 2 mm, 5 mm and other mm size shot, granules, lump, flake and pieces, too.
The most common commercial sources of flouride are the minerals fluorite and fluorapatite. The name Fluoride originates from the Latin word "fluo" meaning flow.
AE Fluoride™ products include:
Ammonium Beryllium Fluoride
Antimony Fluoride SbF3
Antimony Fluoride SbF5
Calcium Fluroride (Eu Activated)
Cerium(IV) Fluoride Hydrate
Cobalt Fluoride CoF2
Cobalt Fluoride CoF3
Cobalt(II) Fluoride Tetrahydrate
Graphite, Fluorinated, Polymer
Holmium-doped Yttrium Lithium Fluoride
Lanthanum Trifluoride Nanoparticles
Molybdenum Fluoride MoF3
Molybdenum Fluoride MoF6
Potassium Fluoride on Aluminum Oxide
Rhenium Fluoride ReF4
Rhenium Fluoride ReF6
Sodium Yttrium Fluoride, Ytterbium And Erbium Doped
Sodium Yttrium Fluoride, Ytterbium And Thulium Doped
Sodium Yttrium Oxyfluoride, Ytterbium And Erbium Doped
Tin Fluoride SnF2
Tin Fluoride SnF4
Vandadium Fluoride VF2
Vandadium Fluoride VF3
Vandadium Fluoride VF4
Cerium Fluoride CeF3
Cerium Fluoride CeF4
Europium Fluoride EuF2
Europium Fluoride EuF3
Yttrium Lithium Fluoride
Silver Hexafluorophosphate Ammonium Fluorozirconate
Recent Research & Development for Fluorides
- A novel ultrasonication method in the preparation of zirconium impregnated cellulose for effective fluoride adsorption. Ultrason Sonochem. 2014
- Isatinphenylsemicarbazones as efficient colorimetric sensors for fluoride and acetate anions - Anions induce tautomerism. Spectrochim Acta A Mol Biomol Spectrosc. 2014
- Crystal structure, thermal and spectral studies and growth of nonlinear optical L-lysinium fluoride crystal. Spectrochim Acta A Mol Biomol Spectrosc. 2014
- Synthesis, characterization, and evaluation of simple aluminum-based adsorbents for fluoride removal from drinking water. Chemosphere. 2014
- Fluoride and arsenic exposure through water and grain crops in Nagarparkar, Pakistan. Chemosphere. 2014
- Effects of fluoride on bacterial growth and its gene/protein expression. Chemosphere. 2014
- Multiple painless masses: periostitis deformans secondary to fluoride intoxication. Skeletal Radiol. 2014
- Vibrational structure of n-Ï€(*) transition of the UV absorption spectrum of acryloyl fluoride in the gas phase. Spectrochim Acta A Mol Biomol Spectrosc. 2014
- Optical properties of ammonium uranyl fluoride characterized by photoluminescence and photoacoustic spectroscopy. Spectrochim Acta A Mol Biomol Spectrosc. 2014 create date:2013/09/03 | first author:Gupta SK
- Comparison of aluminum modified natural materials in the removal of fluoride ions. J Colloid Interface Sci. 2014Comparison of aluminum modified natural materials in the removal of fluoride ions. Teutli-Sequeira A, Solache-Ríos M, Martínez-Miranda V, Linares-Hernández I. J Colloid Interface Sci. 2014 Mar.
- Hydrogels dispersed by doped rare earth fluoride nanocrystals: Ionic liquid dispersion and down/up-conversion luminescence. Yan ZY, Jia LP, Yan B. Spectrochim Acta A Mol Biomol Spectrosc. 2014 Mar.
- Combined effects of fluoride and cadmium on liver and kidney function in male rats. Biol Trace Elem Res. 2013 create date:2013/09/06 | first author:Zhang J
- Assessment of relationship on excess fluoride intake from drinking water and carotid atherosclerosis development in adults in fluoride endemic areas, China. Liu H, Gao Y, Sun L, Li M, Li B, Sun D. Int J Hyg Environ Health. 2014 Mar.
- Influence of cell culture medium composition on in vitro dissolution behavior of a fluoride-containing bioactive glass. Shah FA, Brauer DS, Wilson RM, Hill RG, Hing KA. J Biomed Mater Res A. 2014 Mar.
- Oxidative aliphatic C-H fluorination with manganese catalysts and fluoride ion. Nat Protoc. 2013 create date:2013/11/02 | first author:Liu W
- A highly selective ratiometric visual and red-emitting fluorescent dual-channel probe for imaging fluoride anions in living cells. Biosens Bioelectron. 2014 create date:2013/10/02 | first author:Zhu B.
- Fluoride in natural waters - WM Edmunds, PL Smedley - Essentials of medical geology, 2013 - Springer.
- Caries arresting effect of silver diamine fluoride on dentine carious lesion with S. mutans and L. acidophilus dual-species cariogenic biofilm. Med Oral Patol Oral Cir Bucal. 2013 | first author:Mei ML
- Efficient colorimetric and fluorescent detection of fluoride in DMSO-water mixtures with arylaldoximes. Org Biomol Chem. 2013 | first author:Rosen CB.
- Electrochemical determination of heme-linked pKa values and the importance of using fluoride binding in heme proteins. Anal Biochem. 2013 create date:2013/08/28 | first author:Cerda JF