Aluminum Potassium Sulfate Dodecahydrate
|Formula||CAS No.||PubChem SID||PubChem CID||MDL No.||EC No||IUPAC Name||Beilstein
|AlK(SO4)2• 12H2O||7784-24-9||N/A||62667||MFCD00149143||233-141-3||aluminum; potassium; disulfate; dodecahydrate||N/A||[Al+3].[K+].[O-]
|PROPERTIES||Compound Formula||Mol. Wt.||Appearance||Melting Point||Boiling Point||Density||Monoisotopic Mass||Charge||MSDS|
|H24AlKO20S2||474.39||Clear to white crystals||92 °C||N/A||1.757 g/cm3||473.97548||473.97548||0||Safety Data Sheet|
Aluminum Potassium Sulfate Dodecahydrate is generally immediately available in most volumes. High purity, submicron and nanopowder forms may be considered. We also produce Aluminum Sulfate Solution. American Elements produces to many standard grades when applicable, including Mil Spec (military grade); ACS, Reagent and Technical Grade; Food, Agricultural and Pharmaceutical Grade; Optical Grade, USP and EP/BP (European Pharmacopoeia/British Pharmacopoeia) and follows applicable ASTM testing standards. Typical and custom packaging is available. Additional technical, research and safety (MSDS) information is available as is a Reference Calculator for converting relevant units of measurement.
Aluminum is a Block P, Group 13, Period 3 element. The number of electrons in each of Aluminum's shells is 2, 8, 3 and its electronic configuration is [Ne] 3s2 3p1. In its elemental form aluminum's CAS number is 7429-90-5. The aluminum atom has a radius of 143.2.pm and its Van der Waals radius is 200.pm. Aluminum is the third most abundant element in the Earth's crust and the most abundant metallic element. In a recent experiment, researchers from Northwestern University and the Argonne National Laboratory used nanometer-thin coatings of Aluminum Oxide to produce a reactant-selective oxide catalyst, a potentially safer and more efficient chemical reactant that may lead to advancements in green technology and alternative energy. Aluminum is not known to be harmful but ingestion may cause Alzheimer's disease. Aluminum is a silvery-white metal that possesses many desirable characteristics. It is light, nonmagnetic and nonsparking. It stands second among metals in the scale of malleability, and sixth in ductility. It is extensively used in many industrial applications where a strong, light, easily constructed material is needed. Although it has only 60% of the electrical conductivity of copper, it is used in electrical transmission lines because of its light weight. Pure aluminum is soft and lacks strength, but alloyed with small amounts of copper, magnesium, silicon, manganese, or other elements impart a variety of useful properties. These alloys are of vital importance in the construction of modern aircraft and rockets. Aluminum, evaporated in a vacuum, forms a highly reflective coating for both visible light and radiant heat that is used to coat telescope mirrors. Aluminum is available as metal and compounds with purities from 99% to 99.9999% (ACS grade to ultra-high purity); metals in the form of foil, sputtering target, and rod, and compounds as submicron and nanopowder. See Aluminum research below.
Potassium is a Block S, Group 1, Period 4 element. The number of electrons in each of Potassium's shells is 2, 8, 8, 1 and its electronic configuration is [Ar] 4s1. In its elemental form potassium's CAS number is 7440-09-7. The potassium atom has a radius of 227.2 .pm and its Van der Waals radius is 275.pm. Potassium is not toxic. Potassium is the seventh most abundant element on earth. In its metallic form it is one of the most reactive and electropositive of all metals and rapidly oxidizes. As with other metals of the alkali group, the metal decomposes in water with the evolution of hydrogen. It catches fire spontaneously in water. In high purity, potassium compounds have numerous pharmacological, medical, and electronics applications. Important compounds include the hydroxide, nitrate, carbonate, chloride, bromide, iodide, and sulfate. Lower purity compounds are used in pyrotechnics for its violet color on ignition and in glass and ceramic glazes to produce this color. Potassium also used as a nutrient in plant growth. Since potassium reacts violently with water, it only occurs in nature in ionic salts. Potassium was first discovered by Sir Humphrey Davy in 1807. The origin of the element name comes from the English word 'potash' meaning pot ashes and the Arabic word 'qali' which means alkali. The symbol K originates from the Latin word 'kalium'. See Potassium research below.
Sulfur is a Block P, Group 16, Period 3 element. The number of electrons in each of Sulfur's shells is 2, 8, 6 and its electronic configuration is [Ne]3s2 3p4. In its elemental form sulfur's CAS number is 7704-34-9. The sulfur atom has a radius of 100pm and its Van der Waals radius is 180pm. Sulfur is a crucial element for all life and serves as both fuels and respiratory (oxygen-replacing) materials for simple organisms. In nature, sulfur can be found in hot springs, meteorites, volcanoes, and as galena, gypsum, Epsom salts, and barite. Sulfur, when organically bonded, is a component of all proteins, as the amino acids methionine and cysteine. In organic form, Sulfur is present in the vitamins thiamine and biotin. Sulfur is also a vital part of many enzymes and also in antioxidant molecules like glutathione and thioredoxin. Sulfur is available as compounds with purities from 99% to 99.9999% (ACS grade to ultra-high purity). Sulfur has been known since ancient times but was not accepted as an element until 1777. Antoine Lavoisier helped to convince the scientific commuity that sulfus is an element and not a compound. See Sulfur research below.
|HEALTH, SAFETY & TRANSPORTATION INFORMATION|
|Material Safety Data Sheet||MSDS|
|Globally Harmonized System of
Classification and Labelling (GHS)
|ALUMINUM POTASSIUM SULFATE DODECAHYDRATE SYNONYMS|
|Alum; Alum, potassium; Alum, potassium, dodecahydrate; aluminium potassium sulfate 12-hydrate; Aluminium potassium sulfate dodecahydrate; aluminium potassium sulphate 12-hydrate; Aluminum potassium disulfate dodecahydrate; Aluminum potassium sulfate (1:1:2) dodecahydrate; aluminum potassium sulfate 12-hydrate; Kalinite; Potassium alum; Potassium alum dodecahydrate|
CUSTOMERS FOR ALUMINUM POTASSIUM SULFATE DODECAHYDRATE HAVE ALSO LOOKED AT
|Show Me MORE Forms of Aluminum|
PACKAGING SPECIFICATIONS FOR BULK & RESEARCH QUANTITIES
|Typical bulk packaging includes palletized plastic 5 gallon/25 kg. pails, fiber and steel drums to 1 ton super sacks in full container (FCL) or truck load (T/L) quantities. Research and sample quantities and hygroscopic, oxidizing or other air sensitive materials may be packaged under argon or vacuum. Shipping documentation includes a Certificate of Analysis and Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS). Solutions are packaged in polypropylene, plastic or glass jars up to palletized 440 gallon liquid totes.|
Recent Research & Development for Aluminum
- Zinc supplementation alters plasma aluminum and selenium status of patients undergoing dialysis: a pilot study. Guo CH, Chen PC, Hsu GS, Wang CL. Nutrients. 2013 Apr 22;5(4):1456-70. doi: 10.3390/nu5041456.
- Aluminum in the central nervous system (CNS): toxicity in humans and animals, vaccine adjuvants, and autoimmunity. Shaw CA, Tomljenovic L. Immunol Res. 2013 Apr 23.
- Effect of co-existing ions during the preparation of alumina by electrolysis with aluminum soluble electrodes: Structure and defluoridation activity of electro-synthesized adsorbents. Tchomgui-Kamga E, Audebrand N, Darchen A. J Hazard Mater. 2013 Mar 26;254-255C:125-133. doi: 10.1016/j.jhazmat.2013.03.044.
- Direct Trapping of Sterically Encumbered Aluminum Enolates. Bleschke C, Tissot M, Müller D, Alexakis A. Org Lett. 2013 Apr 22.
- Rapid Synthesis of an Aluminum-Rich MSE-Type Zeolite by the Hydrothermal Conversion of an FAU-Type Zeolite. Inagaki S, Tsuboi Y, Nishita Y, Syahylah T, Wakihara T, Kubota Y. Chemistry. 2013 Apr 18. doi: 10.1002/chem.201300125.
- Fatal aluminum phosphide poisoning in Tehran-Iran from 2007 to 20100. Soltaninejad K, Nelson LS, Bahreini SA, Shadnia S. Indian J Med Sci. 2012 Mar-Apr;66(3-4):66-70. doi: 10.4103/0019-5359.110909.
- Model and experimental investigations of aluminum oxide slurry transportation and vaporization behavior for nebulization inductively coupled plasma optical emission spectrometry. Wang Z, Zhang J, Zou H, Dong M, Qiu D, Yang P. Talanta. 2013 Mar 30;107:338-43. doi: 10.1016/j.talanta.2013.01.045. 2013 Feb 8.
- Determination of N-nitrosodiethanolamine in cosmetic products by headspace solid phase microextraction using a novel aluminum hydroxide grafted fused silica fiber followed by gas chromatography-mass spectrometry analysis. Davarani SS, Masoomi L, Banitaba MH, Zhad HR, Sadeghi O, Samiei A. Talanta. 2013 Feb 15;105:347-53. doi: 10.1016/j.talanta.2012.10.053. 2012 Oct 26.
- Synergistic cytotoxic effects of ions released by zinc-aluminum bronze and the metallic salts on osteoblastic cells. Grillo CA, Morales ML, Mirífico MV, Fernández Lorenzo de Mele MA. J Biomed Mater Res A. 2013 Apr 18. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.34503.
- Activation and fluoride-assisted phosphating of aluminum silicon coated steel. Schneider P, Sigel R, Lange MM, Beier F, Renner FU, Erbe A. ACS Appl Mater Interfaces. 2013 Apr 17.
- Aluminum-substituted heme domain of P450BM-3 (BMP): Introducing a heme-derived fluorescent probe for studies of substrate binding and protein-protein interactions in cytochromes P450. Davydov DR, Ponomarev GV, Bobrovnikova-Marjon E, Haines DC, Peterson JA. Biotechnol Appl Biochem. 2013 Jan;60(1):41-51. doi: 10.1002/bab.1085.
- Effect of Three Different Contamination Removal Methods on Bond Strength of a Self-etching Adhesive to Dentin Contaminated with an Aluminum Chloride Hemostatic Agent. Ajami AA, Korath VA, Kahnamoii MA, Kimyai S, Oskoee SS, Azar FP, Bahari M, Firouzmandi M. J Contemp Dent Pract. 2013 Jan 1;14(1):26-33.
- Accelerated tau aggregation, apoptosis, and neurological dysfunction due to chronic oral administration of aluminum in a mouse model of tauopathies. Oshima E, Ishihara T, Yokota O, Nakashima-Yasuda H, Nagao S, Ikeda C, Naohara J, Terada S, Uchitomi Y. Brain Pathol. 2013 Apr 10. doi: 10.1111/bpa.12059.
- Aluminum oxide mask fabrication by focused ion beam implantation combined with wet etching. Liu Z, Iltanen K, Chekurov N, Grigoras K, Tittonen I. Nanotechnology. 2013 May 3;24(17):175304. doi: 10.1088/0957-4484/24/17/175304. 2013 Apr 9.
- Toxicity and dose determination of quillaja saponin, aluminum hydroxide and squalene in olive flounder (Paralichthys olivaceus). Vinay TN, Park CS, Kim HY, Jung SJ. Vet Immunol Immunopathol. 2013 Mar 22. doi:pii: S0165-2427(13)00112-8. 10.1016/j.vetimm.2013.03.007.
- Treatment of Terasil Red R and Cibacron Red R wastewater using extracted aluminum from red earth: Factorial design. Alkarkhi AF, Lim HK, Yusup Y, Teng TT, Abu Bakar MA, Cheah KS. J Environ Manage. 2013 Apr 6;122C:121-129. doi: 10.1016/j.jenvman.2013.03.010.
- Concentrations of mercury, lead, chromium, cadmium, arsenic and aluminum in irrigation water wells and wastewaters used for agriculture in mashhad, northeastern iran. Mousavi SR, Balali-Mood M, Riahi-Zanjani B, Yousefzadeh H, Sadeghi M. Int J Occup Environ Med. 2013 Apr;4(2):80-6.
- Exposure to fluoride in smelter workers in a primary aluminum industry in India. Susheela AK, Mondal NK, Singh A. Int J Occup Environ Med. 2013 Apr;4(2):61-72.
- Sweep Flocculation and Adsorption of Viruses on Aluminum Flocs during Electrochemical Treatment Prior to Surface Water Microfiltration. Tanneru CT, Rimer JD, Chellam S. Environ Sci Technol. 2013 Apr 16.
- Novel Topical Photodynamic Therapy of Prostate Carcinoma Using Hydroxy-aluminum Phthalocyanine Entrapped in Liposomes. Sutoris K, Rakusan J, Karaskova M, Mattova J, Benes J, Nekvasil M, Jezek P, Zadinova M, Pouckova P, Vetvicka D. Anticancer Res. 2013 Apr;33(4):1563-8.
Recent Research & Development for Potassium
- Optimization of biodiesel production process from soybean oil using the sodium potassium tartrate doped zirconia catalyst under Microwave Chemical Reactor. Li Y, Ye B, Shen J, Tian Z, Wang L, Zhu L, Ma T, Yang D, Qiu F. Bioresour Technol. 2013 Mar 26;137C:220-225. doi: 10.1016/j.biortech.2013.03.126.
- Calcium activated potassium channel expression during human iPS cell-derived neurogenesis. Linta L, Boeckers TM, Kleger A, Liebau S. Ann Anat. 2013 Mar 28. doi:pii: S0940-9602(13)00049-6. 10.1016/j.aanat.2013.02.009.
- Estrogen-Related Receptor ? (ERR?) Regulates Oxygen-Dependent Expression of Voltage-gated Potassium (K+) Channels and Tissue Kallikrein during Human Trophoblast Differentiation. Luo Y, Kumar P, Mendelson CR. Mol Endocrinol. 2013 Apr 12.
- Identification of Mutations Involved in Potassium Requirement for the Growth of Typical Melissococcus plutonius. Takamatsu D, Arai R, Miyoshi-Akiyama T, Okumura K, Okura M, Kirikae T, Kojima A, Osaki M. Appl Environ Microbiol. 2013 Apr 12.
- The transfer of radioactive cesium and potassium from rice to sake. Okuda M, Hashiguchi T, Joyo M, Tsukamoto K, Endo M, Matsumaru K, Goto-Yamamoto N, Yamaoka H, Suzuki K, Shimoi H. J Biosci Bioeng. 2013 Apr 12. doi:pii: S1389-1723(13)00063-7. 10.1016/j.jbiosc.2013.03.001.
- [Hypoxic pulmonary hypertension and novel ATP-sensitive potassium channel opener: the new hope on the horizon]. Jin Y, Xie WP, Wang H. Zhongguo Ying Yong Sheng Li Xue Za Zhi. 2012 Nov;28(6):510-23.
- Effects of Injectable HPßCD-Diclofenac on the Human Delayed Rectifier Potassium Channel Current In Vitro and on Proarrhythmic QTc In Vivo. Carr DB, McDonnell Moorehead T, Bouchard A, Sprenger CR, Hamilton DA, Lang E, Madden D, Lacouture PG, Wright C 4th. Clin Ther. 2013 Apr 8. doi:pii: S0149-2918(13)00127-6. 10.1016/j.clinthera.2013.03.014.
- Electrophysiology properties of voltage-gated potassium channels in rat peritoneal macrophages. Wu BM, Wang XH, Zhao B, Bian EB, Yan H, Cheng H, Lv XW, Xiong ZG, Li J. Int J Clin Exp Med. 2013;6(3):166-73.
- Genomic and Structural Characterization of Kunitz-Type Peptide LmKTT-1a Highlights Diversity and Evolution of Scorpion Potassium Channel Toxins. Chen Z, Luo F, Feng J, Yang W, Zeng D, Zhao R, Cao Z, Liu M, Li W, Jiang L, Wu Y. PLoS One. 2013;8(4):e60201. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0060201. 2013 Apr 3.
- Reducing sodium and increasing potassium intake. Strazzullo P. BMJ. 2013 Apr 9;346:f2195. doi: 10.1136/bmj.f2195.
- Plant High-Affinity Potassium (HKT) Transporters Involved in Salinity Tolerance: Structural Insights to Probe Differences in Ion Selectivity. Waters S, Gilliham M, Hrmova M. Int J Mol Sci. 2013 Apr 9;14(4):7660-80. doi: 10.3390/ijms14047660.
- Short-term preservation of fowl sperm in buffered potassium chloride. Froman DP. Poult Sci. 2013 May;92(5):1336-42. doi: 10.3382/ps.2012-02847.
- Degenerate n-Doping of Few-Layer Transition Metal Dichalcogenides by Potassium. Fang H, Tosun M, Seol G, Chang TC, Takei K, Guo J, Javey A. Nano Lett. 2013 Apr 11.
- Dopaminergic Modulation of Axonal Potassium Channel and Action Potential Waveform in Pyramidal Neurons of Prefrontal Cortex. Yang J, Ye M, Tian C, Yang M, Wang Y, Shu Y. J Physiol. 2013 Apr 8.
- The activation of mitochondrial BK potassium channels contributes to the protective effects of naringenin against myocardial ischemia/reperfusion injury. Testai L, Martelli A, Marino A, D'Antongiovanni V, Ciregia F, Giusti L, Lucacchini A, Chericoni S, Breschi MC, Calderone V. Biochem Pharmacol. 2013 Apr 5. doi:pii: S0006-2952(13)00218-9. 10.1016/j.bcp.2013.03.018.
- High Structural Complexity of Potassium Uranyl Borates Derived from High-Temperature/High-Pressure Reactions. Wu S, Wang S, Polinski M, Beermann O, Kegler P, Malcherek T, Holzheid A, Depmeier W, Bosbach D, Albrecht-Schmitt TE, Alekseev EV. Inorg Chem. 2013 Apr 8.
- Expression and Prognostic Significance of the Oncogenic K2P Potassium Channel KCNK9 (TASK-3) in Ovarian Carcinoma. Innamaa A, Jackson L, Asher V, VAN Shalkwyk G, Warren A, Hay D, Bali A, Sowter H, Khan R. Anticancer Res. 2013 Apr;33(4):1401-8.
- Potassium map from chang'e-2 constraints the impact of crisium and orientale basin on the moon. Zhu MH, Chang J, Ma T, Ip WH, Fa W, Wu J, Cai M, Gong Y, Hu Y, Xu A, Tang Z. Sci Rep. 2013 Apr 8;3:1611. doi: 10.1038/srep01611.
- Purification of porcine pancreatic lipase by aqueous two-phase systems of polyethylene glycol and potassium phosphate. Zhou YJ, Hu CL, Wang N, Zhang WW, Yu XQ. J Chromatogr B Analyt Technol Biomed Life Sci. 2013 May 1;926:77-82. doi: 10.1016/j.jchromb.2013.03.005.
- Effect of increased potassium intake on cardiovascular risk factors and disease: systematic review and meta-analyses. Aburto NJ, Hanson S, Gutierrez H, Hooper L, Elliott P, Cappuccio FP. BMJ. 2013 Apr 3;346:f1378. doi: 10.1136/bmj.f1378.
Recent Research & Development for Sulfates
- Prognostic value of dehydroepiandrosterone-sulfate and other parameters of adrenal function in acute ischemic stroke. Blum CA, Mueller C, Schuetz P, Fluri F, Trummler M, Mueller B, Katan M, Christ-Crain M. PLoS One. 2013 May 1;8(5):e63224. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0063224. Print 2013.
- Quantitative Phosphoproteomics Analysis Reveals Broad Regulatory Role of Heparan Sulfate On Endothelial Signaling. Qiu H, Jiang JL, Liu M, Huang X, Ding SJ, Wang L. Mol Cell Proteomics. 2013 May 6. [Epub ahead of print]
- Effect of Culture Conditions and Signal Peptide on Production of Human Recombinant N-Acetylgalactosamine-6-Sulfate Sulfatase in Escherichia coli BL21. Hernandez A, Velasquez O, Leonardi F, Soto C, Rodriguez A, Lizaraso L, Mosquera A, Bohorquez J, Coronado A, Espejo A, Sierra R, Sanchez OF, Almeciga-Diaz CJ, Barrera LA. J Microbiol Biotechnol. 2013 May;23(5):689-98.
- The therapeutic role of oral tolerance in dextran sulfate sodium induced colitis via Th1-Th2 balance and ?d T cells. Yue M, Shen Z, Yu CH, Ye H, Li YM. J Dig Dis. 2013 May 7. doi: 10.1111/1751-2980.12068. [Epub ahead of print]
- Chitosan/gelatin porous scaffolds containing hyaluronic acid and heparan sulfate for neural tissue engineering. Guan S, Zhang XL, Lin XM, Liu TQ, Ma XH, Cui ZF. J Biomater Sci Polym Ed. 2013 Jun;24(8):999-1014. doi: 10.1080/09205063.2012.731374. Epub 2012 Oct 15.
- p-Cresyl sulfate and indoxyl sulfate in pediatric patients on chronic dialysis. Hyun HS, Paik KH, Cho HY. Korean J Pediatr. 2013 Apr;56(4):159-64. doi: 10.3345/kjp.2013.56.4.159. Epub 2013 Apr 22.
- The effect of intravenous magnesium sulfate on serum levels of N-terminal pro-brain natriuretic peptide (NT pro-BNP) in elective CABG with cardiopulmonary bypass. Dabbagh A, Bastanifar E, Foroughi M, Rajaei S, Keramatinia AA. J Anesth. 2013 May 4. [Epub ahead of print]
- Comparison of the ability of chondroitin sulfate derived from bovine, fish and pigs to suppress human osteoclast activity in vitro. Cantley MD, Rainsford KD, Haynes DR. Inflammopharmacology. 2013 May 4. [Epub ahead of print]
- Solution pH and Oligoamine Molecular Weight Dependence of the Transition from Monolayer to Multilayer Adsorption at the Air-Water Interface from Sodium Dodecyl Sulfate/Oligoamine Mixtures. Halacheva SS, Penfold J, Thomas RK, Webster JR. Langmuir. 2013 May 3. [Epub ahead of print]
- Effects of buffered vinegar and sodium dodecyl sulfate plus levulinic acid on Salmonella Typhimurium survival, shelf-life, and sensory characteristics of ground beef patties. Stelzleni AM, Ponrajan A, Harrison MA. Meat Sci. 2013 Apr 15;95(1):1-7. doi: 10.1016/j.meatsci.2013.04.023. [Epub ahead of print]
- Indoxyl 3-sulfate stimulates Th17 differentiation enhancing phosphorylation of c-Src and STAT3 to worsen experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis. Hwang SJ, Hwang YJ, Yun MO, Kim JH, Oh GS, Park JH. Toxicol Lett. 2013 Apr 29. doi:pii: S0378-4274(13)00171-9. 10.1016/j.toxlet.2013.04.016. [Epub ahead of print]
- The Complement Anaphylatoxin C3a Receptor (C3aR) Contributes to the Inflammatory Response in Dextran Sulfate Sodium (DSS)-Induced Colitis in Mice. Wende E, Laudeley R, Bleich A, Bleich E, Wetsel RA, Glage S, Klos A. PLoS One. 2013 Apr 26;8(4):e62257. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0062257. Print 2013.
- A kinetic study on bacterial sulfate reduction. Bernardez LA, de Andrade Lima LR, de Jesus EB, Ramos CL, Almeida PF. Bioprocess Biosyst Eng. 2013 May 1. [Epub ahead of print]
- Incidence of antibodies to protamine sulfate/heparin complexes in cardiac surgery patients and impact on platelet activation and clinical outcome. Pouplard C, Leroux D, Rollin J, Amiral J, May MA, Gruel Y. Thromb Haemost. 2013 May 2;109(6). [Epub ahead of print]
- 3,4',5-Trichloro-biphenyl-4-yl 2,2,2-trichloro-ethyl sulfate. Lehmler HJ, He X, Duffel MW, Parkin S. Acta Crystallogr Sect E Struct Rep Online. 2013 Mar 28;69(Pt 4):o620. doi: 10.1107/S1600536813007976. Print 2013 Apr 1.
- Bis(1,2,3-benzotriazolium) sulfate dihydrate. Belter RK, Fronczek FR. Acta Crystallogr Sect E Struct Rep Online. 2013 Mar 28;69(Pt 4):o606-7. doi: 10.1107/S1600536813007472. Print 2013 Apr 1.
- Bis(4-sulfamoylanilinium) sulfate. Ravikumar B, Pandiarajan S, Athimoolam S. Acta Crystallogr Sect E Struct Rep Online. 2013 Mar 28;69(Pt 4):o596. doi: 10.1107/S1600536813007216. Print 2013 Apr 1.
- Phenazin-5-ium hydrogen sulfate monohydrate. Degeorge J, Landee CP, Turnbull MM. Acta Crystallogr Sect E Struct Rep Online. 2013 Mar 2;69(Pt 4):o471. doi: 10.1107/S160053681300562X. Print 2013 Apr 1.
- Evaluation of hydroxyapatite (Periobone-G) as a bone graft material and calcium sulfate barrier (Capset) in treatment of interproximal vertical defects: A clinical and radiologic study. Gupta S, Vandana KL. J Indian Soc Periodontol. 2013 Jan;17(1):96-103. doi: 10.4103/0972-124X.107483.
- Affinity-selected heparan sulfate for bone repair. Murali S, Rai B, Dombrowski C, Lee JL, Lim ZX, Bramono DS, Ling L, Bell T, Hinkley S, Nathan SS, Hui JH, Wong HK, Nurcombe V, Cool SM. Biomaterials. 2013 Apr 27. doi:pii: S0142-9612(13)00461-4. 10.1016/j.biomaterials.2013.04.017. [Epub ahead of print]
Proud Sponsors of the 10th Annual World Congress on Industrial
Biotechnology. Please join us and our customers & co-sponsors
Chevron and DuPont on June 16, 2013 in Montreal, Canada.