Aluminum Bronze Alloy Powder
High Purity Al Bronze Particles
Aluminum Bronze Alloy Powder is one of numerous metal alloys sold by American Elements under the tradename AE AlloysT . Aluminum Bronze powder is used in Marine propellers. American Elements specializes in producing high purity Aluminum Bronze Powder with the smallest possible average grain sizes for use in preparation of pressed and bonded sputtering targets and in Chemical Vapor Deposition (CVD) and Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD) processes including Thermal and Electron Beam (E-Beam) Evaporation, Low Temperature Organic Evaporation, Atomic Layer Deposition (ALD), Metallic-Organic and Chemical Vapor Deposition (MOCVD). Powders are also useful in any application where high surface areas are desired such as water treatment and in fuel cell and solar applications. Nanoparticles (See also Nanotechnology Information and Quantum Dots ) also produce very high surface areas. Our standard Powder particle sizes average in the range of - 325 mesh, - 100 mesh, 10-50 microns and submicron (< 1 micron). We can also provide many materials in the nanoscale range. American Elements produces to many standard grades when applicable, including Mil Spec (military grade); ACS, Reagent and Technical Grade; Food, Agricultural and Pharmaceutical Grade; Optical Grade, USP and EP/BP (European Pharmacopoeia/British Pharmacopoeia) and follows applicable ASTM testing standards. Typical and custom packaging is available. See safety data and research below and pricing/lead time above. We also produce Aluminum as rod, ingot, pieces , pellets, disc, granules, wire, and in compound forms, such as oxide . Other shapes are available by request.
Aluminum, also known as Aluminium, (atomic symbol: Al, atomic number: 13) is a Block P, Group 13, Period 3 element with an atomic weight of 26.9815386. It is the third most abundant element in the earth's crust and the most abundant metallic element.Aluminum's name is derived from alumina, the mineral from which Sir Humphrey Davy attempted to refine it from in 1812. It wasn't until 1825 that Aluminum was first isolated by Hans Christian Oersted. Aluminum is a silvery gray metallic metal that possesses many desirable characteristics. It is light, nonmagnetic and non-sparking. It stands second among metals in the scale of malleability, and sixth in ductility. It is extensively used in many industrial applications where a strong, light, easily constructed material is needed. Although it has only 60% of the electrical conductivity of copper, it is used in electrical transmission lines because of its light weight. Pure aluminum is soft and lacks strength, but alloyed with small amounts of copper, magnesium, silicon, manganese, or other elements it imparts a variety of useful properties. Aluminum was first predicted by Antoine Lavoisierin 1787 and first isolated by Friedrich Wöhler in 1827. For more information on aluminum, including properties, safety data, research, and American Elements' catalog of aluminum products, visit the Aluminum Information Center.
CUSTOMERS FOR ALUMINUM BRONZE ALLOY POWDER HAVE ALSO LOOKED AT
|Show Me MORE Forms of Aluminum|
PACKAGING SPECIFICATIONS FOR BULK & RESEARCH QUANTITIES
|Typical bulk packaging includes palletized plastic 5 gallon/25 kg. pails, fiber and steel drums to 1 ton super sacks in full container (FCL) or truck load (T/L) quantities. Research and sample quantities and hygroscopic, oxidizing or other air sensitive materials may be packaged under argon or vacuum. Shipping documentation includes a Certificate of Analysis and Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS). Solutions are packaged in polypropylene, plastic or glass jars up to palletized 440 gallon liquid totes.|
Recent Research & Development for Aluminum
- Degradation of Acid Orange 7 in aqueous solution by zero-valent aluminum under ultrasonic irradiation. Wang A, Guo W, Hao F, Yue X, Leng Y. Ultrason Sonochem. 2014 Mar.
- Detection of IFN-? for latent tuberculosis diagnosis using an anodized aluminum oxide-based capacitive sensor. Kim JH, Chang YW, Bok E, Kim HJ, Lee H, Cho SN, Shin JS, Yoo KH. Biosens Bioelectron. 2014 Jan 15
- Effects of copper and aluminum on the adsorption of sulfathiazole and tylosin on peat and soil. Pei Z, Yang S, Li L, Li C, Zhang S, Shan XQ, Wen B, Guo B. Environ Pollut. 2014 Jan.
- In vitro and in vivo evaluation of the effects of aluminum [(18)F]fluoride radiolabeling on an integrin avß6-specific peptide. Hausner SH, Bauer N, Sutcliffe JL. Nucl Med Biol. 2014 Jan
- FTIR study of protective action of deferoxamine and deferiprone on the kidney tissues of aluminum loaded mice. Sivakumar S, Khatiwada CP, Sivasubramanian J, Raja B. Spectrochim Acta A Mol Biomol Spectrosc. 2014 Jan 24.
- In vivo stimulation of bone formation by aluminum and oxygen plasma surface-modified magnesium implants. Wong HM, Zhao Y, Tam V, Wu S, Chu PK, Zheng Y, To MK, Leung FK, Luk KD, Cheung KM, Yeung KW. Biomaterials. 2013 Dec.
- FT-Raman study of deferoxamine and deferiprone exhibits potent amelioration of structural changes in the liver tissues of mice due to aluminum exposure. Sivakumar S, Khatiwada CP, Sivasubramanian J, Raja B. Spectrochim Acta A Mol Biomol Spectrosc. 2014 Jan 24.
- Synthesis, characterization and DFT calculation of 4-fluorophenyl substituted tris(8-hydroxyquinoline)aluminum(III) complexes. Suliman FO, Al-Nafai I, Al-Busafi SN. Spectrochim Acta A Mol Biomol Spectrosc. 2014 Jan 24
- Detection of IFN-? for latent tuberculosis diagnosis using an anodized aluminum oxide-based capacitive sensor. Kim JH, Chang YW, Bok E, Kim HJ, Lee H, Cho SN, Shin JS, Yoo KH. Biosens Bioelectron. 2014 Jan 15.
- Gold nanoparticles deposited on linker-free silicon substrate and embedded in aluminum Schottky contact. Gorji MS, Razak KA, Cheong KY. J Colloid Interface Sci. 2013 Oct 15.
- Forces of interactions between iron and aluminum silicates: Effect of water chemistry and polymer coatings. Pensini E, Sleep BE, Yip CM, O'Carroll D. J Colloid Interface Sci. 2013 Dec 1
- In situ growth of superhydrophobic and icephobic films with micro/nanoscale hierarchical structures on the aluminum substrate. Li W, Zhang X, Yang J, Miao F. J Colloid Interface Sci. 2013 Nov 15
- Studies of aluminum (III) ion-selective optical sensor based on a chromogenic calixarene derivative. Echabaane M, Rouis A, Bonnamour I, Ben Ouada H. Spectrochim Acta A Mol Biomol Spectrosc. 2013 Nov.
- Up-regulation of heme oxygenase-1 contributes to the amelioration of aluminum-induced oxidative stress in Medicago sativa. Cui W, Zhang J, Xuan W, Xie Y. J Plant Physiol. 2013 Oct 15.
- A case of mottled hypopigmentation after low-fluence 1,064-nm Q-switched neodymium-doped yttrium aluminum garnet laser therapy. Ryu HJ, Kim J. J Cosmet Laser Ther. 2013 Oct.
- Aluminum complexes incorporating symmetrical and asymmetrical tridentate pincer type pyrrolyl ligands: synthesis, characterization and reactivity study. Liu PH, Chuang FJ, Tu CY, Hu CH, Lin TW, Wang YT, Lin CH, Datta A, Huang JH. Dalton Trans. 2013 Oct 7.
- The relationship of cytotoxic and genotoxic damage with blood aluminum levels and oxidative stress induced by this metal in common carp (Cyprinus carpio) erythrocytes. García-Medina S, Angélica Núñez-Betancourt J, Lucero García-Medina A, Galar-Martínez M, Neri-Cruz N, Islas-Flores H, Manuel Gómez-Oliván L. Ecotoxicol Environ Saf. 2013 Oct.
- Effects of chronic aluminum and copper exposure on growth and development of wood frog (Rana sylvatica) larvae. Peles JD. Aquat Toxicol. 2013 Sep 15.
- Removal of fluoride ions from drinking water and fluoride solutions by aluminum modified iron oxides in a column system. García-Sánchez JJ, Solache-Ríos M, Martínez-Miranda V, Solís Morelos C. J Colloid Interface Sci. 2013 Oct 1.
- Study of iron and aluminum binding to Suwannee River fulvic acid using absorbance and fluorescence spectroscopy: Comparison of data interpretation based on NICA-Donnan and Stockholm humic models. Yan M, Benedetti MF, Korshin GV. Water Res. 2013 Sep 15.