Aluminum Bronze Alloy Powder
High Purity Al Bronze Particles
|Product||Product Code||Request Quote|
|(2N) 99% Aluminum Bronze Alloy Powder||AL-BRZ-M-02-P||Request Quote|
|(3N) 99.9% Aluminum Bronze Alloy Powder||AL-BRZ-M-03-P||Request Quote|
|(4N) 99.99% Aluminum Bronze Alloy Powder||AL-BRZ-M-04-P||Request Quote|
|(5N) 99.999% Aluminum Bronze Alloy Powder||AL-BRZ-M-05-P||Request Quote|
Aluminum Bronze Alloy Powder is one of numerous metal alloys sold by American Elements under the tradename AE AlloysT . Aluminum Bronze powder is used in Marine propellers. American Elements specializes in producing high purity Aluminum Bronze Powder with the smallest possible average grain sizes for use in preparation of pressed and bonded sputtering targets and in Chemical Vapor Deposition (CVD) and Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD) processes including Thermal and Electron Beam (E-Beam) Evaporation, Low Temperature Organic Evaporation, Atomic Layer Deposition (ALD), Metallic-Organic and Chemical Vapor Deposition (MOCVD). Powders are also useful in any application where high surface areas are desired such as water treatment and in fuel cell and solar applications. Nanoparticles (See also Nanotechnology Information and Quantum Dots ) also produce very high surface areas. Our standard Powder particle sizes average in the range of - 325 mesh, - 100 mesh, 10-50 microns and submicron (< 1 micron). We can also provide many materials in the nanoscale range. American Elements produces to many standard grades when applicable, including Mil Spec (military grade); ACS, Reagent and Technical Grade; Food, Agricultural and Pharmaceutical Grade; Optical Grade, USP and EP/BP (European Pharmacopoeia/British Pharmacopoeia) and follows applicable ASTM testing standards. Typical and custom packaging is available. See safety data and research below and pricing/lead time above. We also produce Aluminum as rod, ingot, pieces , pellets, disc, granules, wire, and in compound forms, such as oxide . Other shapes are available by request.
Aluminum, also known as Aluminium, (atomic symbol: Al, atomic number: 13) is a Block P, Group 13, Period 3 element with an atomic weight of 26.9815386. It is the third most abundant element in the earth's crust and the most abundant metallic element.Aluminum's name is derived from alumina, the mineral from which Sir Humphrey Davy attempted to refine it from in 1812. It wasn't until 1825 that Aluminum was first isolated by Hans Christian Oersted. Aluminum is a silvery gray metal that possesses many desirable characteristics. It is light, nonmagnetic and non-sparking. It stands second among metals in the scale of malleability, and sixth in ductility. It is extensively used in many industrial applications where a strong, light, easily constructed material is needed. Although it has only 60% of the electrical conductivity of copper, it is used in electrical transmission lines because of its light weight. Pure aluminum is soft and lacks strength, but alloyed with small amounts of copper, magnesium, silicon, manganese, or other elements it imparts a variety of useful properties. Aluminum was first predicted by Antoine Lavoisierin 1787 and first isolated by Friedrich Wöhler in 1827. For more information on aluminum, including properties, safety data, research, and American Elements' catalog of aluminum products, visit the Aluminum element page.
CUSTOMERS FOR ALUMINUM BRONZE ALLOY POWDER HAVE ALSO LOOKED AT
|Aluminum Wire||Aluminum Copper Silicon Metal||Aluminum Oxide Pellets||Aluminum Metal||Aluminum Acetate|
|Aluminum Foil||Aluminum Acetylacetonate||Aluminum Pellets||Aluminum Vanadium Alloy||Aluminum Chloride|
|Aluminum Nanoparticles||Aluminum Powder||Aluminum Sputtering Target||Aluminum Nitrate||Aluminum Oxide|
|Show Me MORE Forms of Aluminum|
|PACKAGING SPECIFICATIONS FOR BULK & RESEARCH QUANTITIES|
|Typical bulk packaging includes palletized plastic 5 gallon/25 kg. pails, fiber and steel drums to 1 ton super sacks in full container (FCL) or truck load (T/L) quantities. Research and sample quantities and hygroscopic, oxidizing or other air sensitive materials may be packaged under argon or vacuum. Shipping documentation includes a Certificate of Analysis and Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS). Solutions are packaged in polypropylene, plastic or glass jars up to palletized 440 gallon liquid totes.|
Recent Research & Development for Aluminum
- Non-specific phospholipase C4 mediates response to aluminum toxicity in Arabidopsis thaliana. Pejchar P, Potocký M, Kr?ková Z, Brouzdová J, Dan?k M, Martinec J. Front Plant Sci. 2015 Feb 16
- Homocatenation of Aluminum: Alkane-like Structures of Li2 Al2 H6 and Li3 Al3 H8. Gish JT, Popov IA, Boldyrev AI. Chemistry. 2015 Mar 4.
- Treatment of Melasma in Men With Low-Fluence Q-Switched Neodymium-Doped Yttrium-Aluminum-Garnet Laser Versus Combined Laser and Glycolic Acid Peeling. Vachiramon V, Sahawatwong S, Sirithanabadeekul P. Dermatol Surg. 2015 Mar 9.
- Energetics of Order-Disorder in Layered Magnesium Aluminum Double Hydroxides with Interlayer Carbonate. Shivaramaiah R, Navrotsky A. Inorg Chem. 2015 Mar 9.
- Real Time Monitoring of Layer-by-Layer Polyelectrolyte Deposition and Bacterial Enzyme Detection in Nanoporous Anodized Aluminum Oxide. Krismastuti FS, Bayat H, Voelcker NH, Schönherr H. Anal Chem. 2015 Mar 12.
- Fabrication of SERS-Active Substrates using Silver Nanofilm-Coated Porous Anodic Aluminum Oxide for Detection of Antibiotics. Chen J, Feng S, Gao F, Grant E, Xu J, Wang S, Huang Q, Lu X. J Food Sci. 2015 Mar 3.
- Cytotoxic and genotoxic characterization of aluminum and silicon oxide nanoparticles in macrophages. Hashimoto M, Imazato S. Dent Mater. 2015 Mar 5.
- Hybrid Structures of Polycationic aluminum phthalocyanines and quantum dots. Maksimov EG, Gvozdev DA, Strakhovskaya MG, Paschenko VZ. Biochemistry (Mosc). 2015 Mar
- The influence of gingerol treatment on aluminum toxicity in rats. Shrivastava S. J Environ Pathol Toxicol Oncol. 2015
- Theoretical and experimental studies on the corrosion inhibition potentials of some purines for aluminum in 0.1 M HCl. Eddy NO, Momoh-Yahaya H, Oguzie EE. J Adv Res. 2015 Mar
- A method of lyophilizing vaccines containing aluminum salts into a dry powder without causing particle aggregation or decreasing the immunogenicity following reconstitution. Li X, Thakkar SG, Ruwona TB, Williams RO 3rd, Cui Z. J Control Release. 2015 Feb 28
- Chitosan-aluminum monostearate composite sponge dressing containing asiaticoside for wound healing and angiogenesis promotion in chronic wound. Phaechamud T, Yodkhum K, Charoenteeraboon J, Tabata Y. Mater Sci Eng C Mater Biol Appl. 2015 May
- Magnesium uptake of Arabidopsis transporters, AtMRS2-10 and AtMRS2-11, expressed in Escherichia coli mutants: Complementation and growth inhibition by aluminum. Ishijima S, Uda M, Hirata T, Shibata M, Kitagawa N, Sagami I. Biochim Biophys Acta. 2015 Mar 12.
- Phosphorylation and Interaction with the 14-3-3 Protein of the Plasma Membrane H+-ATPase Are Involved in the Regulation of Magnesium-Mediated Increases in Aluminum-Induced Citrate Exudation in Broad Bean (Vicia faba. L). Chen Q, Kan Q, Wang P, Yu W, Yu Y, Zhao Y, Yu XY, Li ZK, Chen ML. Plant Cell Physiol. 2015 Mar 5.
- Mechanisms on Boron-Induced Alleviation of Aluminum-Toxicity in Citrus grandis Seedlings at a Transcriptional Level Revealed by cDNA-AFLP Analysis. Zhou XX, Yang LT, Qi YP, Guo P, Chen LS. PLoS One. 2015 Mar 6
- Measurement of critical currents of superconducting aluminum nanowires in external magnetic fields: evidence for a weber blockade. Morgan-Wall T, Leith B, Hartman N, Rahman A, Markovi? N. Phys Rev Lett. 2015 Feb 20
- The Metal-Organic Framework MIL-53(Al) Constructed from Multiple Metal Sources: Alumina, Aluminum Hydroxide, and Boehmite. Li Z, Wu YN, Li J, Zhang Y, Zou X, Li F. Chemistry. 2015 Mar 10.
- Isobaric tags for relative and absolute quantitation (iTRAQ)-based proteomic analysis of Cryptococcus humicola response to aluminum stress. Zhang J, Zhang L, Qiu J, Nian H. J Biosci Bioeng. 2015 Mar 3.
- ZnO-based thin film transistors employing aluminum titanate gate dielectrics deposited by spray pyrolysis at ambient air. Afouxenidis D, Mazzocco R, Vourlias G, Livesley PJ, Krier A, Milne WI, Kolosov OV, Adamopoulos G. ACS Appl Mater Interfaces. 2015 Mar 16.
- Triple-layer Fabry-Perot/SPP aluminum absorber in the visible and near-infrared region. Shu S, Li YY. Opt Lett. 2015 Mar 15