High Purity AsP3
|Product||Product Code||Request Quote|
|(5N) 99.999% Arsenic Phosphide Powder||AS-P-05-P||Request Quote|
|(5N) 99.999% Arsenic Phosphide Ingot||AS-P-05-I||Request Quote|
|(5N) 99.999% Arsenic Phosphide Chunk||AS-P-05-CK||Request Quote|
|(5N) 99.999% Arsenic Phosphide Lump||AS-P-05-L||Request Quote|
|(5N) 99.999% Arsenic Phosphide Sputtering Target||AS-P-05-ST||Request Quote|
|(5N) 99.999% Arsenic Phosphide Wafer||AS-P-05-WSX||Request Quote|
|Formula||CAS No.||PubChem SID||PubChem CID||MDL No.||EC No||IUPAC Name||Beilstein
|PROPERTIES||Compound Formula||Mol. Wt.||Appearance||Density||Exact Mass||Monoisotopic Mass||Charge||MSDS|
|AsP3||167.84||N/A||N/A||167.842881||167.842881||0||Safety Data Sheet|
Arsenic Phosphide is a semiconductor used in high power, high frequency applications and in laser diodes. American Elements produces to many standard grades when applicable, including Mil Spec (military grade); ACS, Reagent and Technical Grade; Food, Agricultural and Pharmaceutical Grade; Optical Grade, USP and EP/BP (European Pharmacopoeia/British Pharmacopoeia) and follows applicable ASTM testing standards. Typical and custom packaging is available. Additional technical, research and safety (MSDS) information is available as is a Reference Calculator for converting relevant units of measurement.
Arsenic (atomic symbol: As, atomic number: 33) is a Block P, Group 15, Period 4 element with an atomic radius of 74.92160. The number of electrons in each of arsenic's shells is 2, 8, 18, 5 and its electron configuration is [Ar] 3d10 4s2 4p3. The arsenic atom has a radius of 119 pm and a Van der Waals radius of 185 pm. Arsenic was discovered in the early Bronze Age, circa 2500 BC. It was first isolated by Albertus Magnus in 1250 AD. In its elemental form, arsenic is a metallic grey, brittle, crystalline, semimetallic solid. Arsenic is found in numerous minerals including arsenolite (As2O3), arsenopyrite (FeAsS), loellingite (FeAs2), orpiment (As2S3), and realgar (As4S4). Arsenic has numerous applications as a semiconductor and other electronic applications as indium arsenide, silicon arsenide and tin arsenide. Arsenic is finding increasing uses as a doping agent in solid-state devices such as transistors. For more information on arsenic, including properties, safety data, research, and American Elements' catalog of arsenic products, visit the Arsenic element page.
Phosphorus (atomic symbol: P, atomic number: 15) is a Block P, Group 15, Period 3 element. The number of electrons in each of Phosphorus's shells is 2, 8, 5 and its electronic configuration is [Ne] 3s2 3p3. The phosphorus atom has a radius of 110.5.pm and its Van der Waals radius is 180.pm. Phosphorus is a highly-reactive non-metallic element (sometimes considered a metalloid) with two primary allotropes, white phosphorus and red phosphorus; its black flaky appearance is similar to graphitic carbon. Compound forms of phosphorus include phosphates and phosphides. Phosphorous was first recognized as an element by Hennig Brand in 1669; its name (phosphorus mirabilis, or "bearer of light") was inspired from the brilliant glow emitted by its distillation. For more information on phosphorus, including properties, safety data, research, and American Elements' catalog of phosphorus products, visit the Phosphorus element page.
|HEALTH, SAFETY & TRANSPORTATION INFORMATION|
|Material Safety Data Sheet||MSDS|
|Globally Harmonized System of
Classification and Labelling (GHS)
|ARSENIC PHOSPHIDE SYNONYMS|
|Arsenic triphosphide, 1,2,3-Triphospha-4-arsatricyclo[1.1.0.02,4]butane|
|CUSTOMERS FOR ARSENIC PHOSPHIDE HAVE ALSO LOOKED AT|
|Arsenic Sputtering Target||Arsenic Bar||Arsenic Acetate||Arsenic Telluride||Arsenic Phosphide|
|Arsenic Oxide Pellets||Arsenic Foil||Arsenic Metal||Tin Arsenide||Barium Arsenate|
|Arsenic Sheets||Arsenic Metal||Arsenic Pellets||Arsenic Sheets||Arsenic Microfoil|
|Show Me MORE Forms of Arsenic|
|PACKAGING SPECIFICATIONS FOR BULK & RESEARCH QUANTITIES|
|Typical bulk packaging includes palletized plastic 5 gallon/25 kg. pails, fiber and steel drums to 1 ton super sacks in full container (FCL) or truck load (T/L) quantities. Research and sample quantities and hygroscopic, oxidizing or other air sensitive materials may be packaged under argon or vacuum. Shipping documentation includes a Certificate of Analysis and Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS). Solutions are packaged in polypropylene, plastic or glass jars up to palletized 440 gallon liquid totes.|
Recent Research & Development for Arsenic
- Development of a simple, sensitive and inexpensive ion-pairing cloud point extraction approach for the determination of trace inorganic arsenic species in spring water, beverage and rice samples by UV-Vis spectrophotometry. Gürkan R, K?r U, Altunay N. Food Chem. 2015 Aug 1
- miRNA plays a role in the antagonistic effect of selenium on arsenic stress in rice seedlings. Pandey C, Raghuram B, Sinha AK, Gupta M. Metallomics. 2015 Mar 16.
- Oligofructose protects against arsenic-induced liver injury in a model of environment/obesity interaction. Massey VL, Stocke KS, Schmidt RH, Tan M, Ajami N, Neal RE, Petrosino JF, Barve S, Arteel GE. Toxicol Appl Pharmacol. 2015 Mar 8.
- Characterization of Arsenic Hepatobiliary Transport Using Sandwich Cultured Human Hepatocytes. Roggenbeck BA, Carew MW, Charrois GJ, Douglas DN, Kneteman NM, Lu X, Le XC, Leslie EM. Toxicol Sci. 2015 Mar 9.
- Arsenic Speciation in Rice by Capillary Electrophoresis/Inductively-Coupled Plasma Mass Spectrometry: Enzyme-Assisted Water Phase Microwave Digestion. Qu H, Mudalige TK, Linder SW. J Agric Food Chem. 2015 Mar 9.
- Biochemical and Molecular Alterations Following Arsenic-Induced Oxidative Stress and Mitochondrial Dysfunction in Rat Brain. Prakash C, Soni M, Kumar V. Biol Trace Elem Res. 2015 Mar 13.
- A distinct and replicable variant of the squamous cell carcinoma gene inositol polyphosphate-5-phosphatase modifies the susceptibility of arsenic-associated skin lesions in Bangladesh. Seow WJ, Pan WC, Kile ML, Tong L, Baccarelli AA, Quamruzzaman Q, Rahman M, Mostofa G, Rakibuz-Zaman M, Kibriya M, Ahsan H, Lin X, Christiani DC. Cancer. 2015 Mar 10.
- Shotgun metabolomic approach based on mass spectrometry for hepatic mitochondria of mice under arsenic exposure. García-Sevillano MA, García-Barrera T, Navarro F, Montero-Lobato Z, Gómez-Ariza JL. Biometals. 2015 Mar 10.
- The mechanism of synergistic effects of arsenic trioxide and rapamycin in acute myeloid leukemia cell lines lacking typical t(15
- The Genetic Architecture of Arsenic Metabolism Efficiency: A SNP-Based Heritability Study of Bangladeshi Adults. Gao J, Tong L, Argos M, Scannell Bryan M, Ahmed A, Rakibuz-Zaman M, Kibriya MG, Jasmine F, Slavkovich V, Graziano JH, Ahsan H, Pierce BL. Environ Health Perspect. 2015 Mar 13.
- Mechanisms of Action for Arsenic in Cardiovascular Toxicity and Implications for Risk Assessment. Sidhu MS, Desai KP, Lynch HN, Rhomberg LR, Beck BD, Venditti FJ. Toxicology. 2015 Mar 11.
- Effects of natural organic matter on the coprecipitation of arsenic with iron. Kim EJ, Hwang BR, Baek K. Environ Geochem Health. 2015 Mar 10.
- Oxidative injury and antioxidant enzymes regulation in arsenic-exposed seedlings of four Brassica napus L. cultivars. Farooq MA, Li L, Ali B, Gill RA, Wang J, Ali S, Gill MB, Zhou W. Environ Sci Pollut Res Int. 2015 Mar 11.
- Phosphate fertilizer is a main source of arsenic in areas affected with chronic kidney disease of unknown etiology in Sri Lanka. Jayasumana C, Fonseka S, Fernando A, Jayalath K, Amarasinghe M, Siribaddana S, Gunatilake S, Paranagama P. Springerplus. 2015 Feb 24
- Nine-month Angiographic and Two-year Clinical Follow-up of Novel Biodegradable-polymer Arsenic Trioxide-eluting Stent Versus Durable-polymer Sirolimus-eluting Stent For Coronary Artery Disease. Shen L, Yang W, Yin JS, Liu XB, Wu YZ, Sun AJ, Qian JY, Ge JB. Chin Med J (Engl). 2015 20th Mar
- Culturable associated-bacteria of the sponge Theonella swinhoei show tolerance to high arsenic concentrations. Keren R, Lavy A, Mayzel B, Ilan M. Front Microbiol. 2015 Feb 25
- Constitutive arsenite oxidase expression detected in arsenic-hypertolerant Pseudomonas xanthomarina S11. Koechler S, Arsène-Ploetze F, Brochier-Armanet C, Goulhen-Chollet F, Heinrich-Salmeron A, Jost B, Lièvremont D, Philipps M, Plewniak F, Bertin PN, Lett MC. Res Microbiol. 2015 Mar 6.
- Sex-specific patterns and deregulation of endocrine pathways in the gene expression profiles of Bangladeshi adults exposed to arsenic contaminated drinking water. Muñoz A, Chervona Y, Hall M, Kluz T, Gamble MV, Costa M. Toxicol Appl Pharmacol. 2015 Mar 7.
- On the coupling of hydride generation with atmospheric pressure glow discharge in contact with the flowing liquid cathode for the determination of arsenic, antimony and selenium with optical emission spectrometry. Greda K, Jamroz P, Jedryczko D, Pohl P. Talanta. 2015 May
- A disulfide-bond cascade mechanism for arsenic(III) S-adenosylmethionine methyltransferase. Marapakala K, Packianathan C, Ajees AA, Dheeman DS, Sankaran B, Kandavelu P, Rosen BP. Acta Crystallogr D Biol Crystallogr. 2015 Mar 1
Recent Research & Development for Phosphides
- Phosphide delivery to a cyclotrisilene. Robinson TP, Cowley MJ, Scheschkewitz D, Goicoechea JM. Angew Chem Int Ed Engl. 2015 Jan 7
- Mild P-P bond cleavage in the methyldiphosphenyl complex [Mo2Cp2(μ-PCy2)(μ-k(2):k(2)-P2Me)(CO)2] to give novel phosphide-bridged trinuclear derivatives. Alvarez MA, García ME, García-Vivó D, Lozano R, Ramos A, Ruiz MA. Inorg Chem. 2014 Oct 20
- A Case of Accidental Fatal Aluminum Phosphide Poisoning Involving Humans and Dogs. Behera C, Krishna K, Bhardwaj DN, Rautji R, Kumar A. J Forensic Sci. 2015 Feb 24.
- Tetranuclear Phosphide- and Phosphinidene-Bridged Derivatives of the Diphosphenyl Complex [Mo2Cp2(μ-PCy2)(μ-k(2):k(2)-P2Me)(CO)2]. Alvarez MA, García ME, Lozano R, Ramos A, Ruiz MA. Inorg Chem. 2015 Mar 2
- Ischemic stroke as a rare manifestation of aluminum phosphide poisoning: a case report. Abedini M, Fatehi F, Tabrizi N. Acta Med Iran. 2014
- Semi-analytical description of the S = 9/2 quadrupole nutation NMR experiment: multinuclear application to 113 In and 115 In in indium phosphide. Kempgens P. Magn Reson Chem. 2015 Jan 23.
- Transition-metal complexes containing parent phosphine or phosphinyl ligands and their use as precursors for phosphide nanoparticles. Bauer S, Hunger C, Bodensteiner M, Ojo WS, Cros-Gagneux A, Chaudret B, Nayral C, Delpech F, Scheer M. Inorg Chem. 2014 Nov 3
- Electrocatalytic and photocatalytic hydrogen production from acidic and neutral-pH aqueous solutions using iron phosphide nanoparticles. Callejas JF, McEnaney JM, Read CG, Crompton JC, Biacchi AJ, Popczun EJ, Gordon TR, Lewis NS, Schaak RE. ACS Nano. 2014 Nov 25
- [The clinical characteristics of oral aluminium phosphide poisoning]. Li Q, Yu G, Jian X, Wang J, Sun J, Song C. Zhonghua Lao Dong Wei Sheng Zhi Ye Bing Za Zhi. 2014 Jul
- Palladium(ii)-1-phenylthio-2-arylchalcogenoethane complexes: palladium phosphide nano-peanut and ribbon formation controlled by chalcogen and Suzuki coupling activation. Kumar Rao G, Kumar A, Saleem F, Singh MP, Kumar S, Kumar B, Mukherjee G, Singh AK. Dalton Trans. 2015 Mar 11.
- A novel synthetic route to transition metal phosphide nanoparticles. Yao Z, Li M, Wang X, Qiao X, Zhu J, Zhao Y, Wang G, Yin J, Wang H. Dalton Trans. 2015 Mar 10
- Fatal aluminum phosphide poisonings in Tirana (Albania), 2009 - 2013. Sulaj Z, Drishti A, Çeko I, Gashi A, Vyshka G. Daru. 2015 Jan 25
- Oxidative stress determined through the levels of antioxidant enzymes and the effect of N-acetylcysteine in aluminum phosphide poisoning. Agarwal A, Robo R, Jain N, Gutch M, Consil S, Kumar S. Indian J Crit Care Med. 2014 Oct
- N-acetyl cysteine in aluminum phosphide poisoning: Myth or hope. Chaudhry D, Rai AS. Indian J Crit Care Med. 2014 Oct
- Molybdenum phosphide: a new highly efficient catalyst for the electrochemical hydrogen evolution reaction. Chen X, Wang D, Wang Z, Zhou P, Wu Z, Jiang F. Chem Commun (Camb). 2014 Oct 11
- Cobalt Phosphide Nanowires: Efficient Nanostructures for Fluorescence Sensing of Biomolecules and Photocatalytic Evolution of Dihydrogen from Water under Visible Light. Tian J, Cheng N, Liu Q, Xing W, Sun X. Angew Chem Int Ed Engl. 2015 Feb 26.
- Aluminum phosphide poisoning: Possible role of supportive measures in the absence of specific antidote. Agrawal VK, Bansal A, Singh RK, Kumawat BL, Mahajan P. Indian J Crit Care Med. 2015 Feb
- Field evaluation of phostoxin and zinc phosphide for the control of zoonotic cutaneous leishmaniasis in a hyperendemic area, central Iran. Akhavan AA, Veysi A, Arandian MH, Vatandoost H, Yaghoobi-Ershadi MR, Hosseini M, Abdoli H, Heidari K, Sadjadi A, Fadaei R, Ramazanpour J, Aminian K, Shirzadi MR, Jafari R. J Vector Borne Dis. 2014 Dec
- Severe reversible myocardial injury associated with aluminium phosphide toxicity: A case report and review of literature. Elabbassi W, Chowdhury MA, Fachtartz AA. J Saudi Heart Assoc. 2014 Oct
- Tungsten phosphide nanorod arrays directly grown on carbon cloth: a highly efficient and stable hydrogen evolution cathode at all pH values. Pu Z, Liu Q, Asiri AM, Sun X. ACS Appl Mater Interfaces. 2014 Dec 24