Bismuth Lead Tin Cadmium Indium Alloy
Bi Pb Sn Cd In Metal Alloy
|Product||Product Code||Order or Specifications|
|Bi-48% Pb-25.6% Sn-12.7% Cd-9.6% In-4%||BIPB-SNCDIN-01-P.4IN|
Bismuth Lead Tin Cadmium Indium is one of numerous metal alloys sold by American Elements under the tradename AE Alloys™. Generally immediately available in most volumes, AE Alloys™ are available as bar, Ingot, ribbon, wire, shot, sheet, and foil. Ultra high purity and high purity forms also include metal powder, submicron powder and nanoscale, targets for thin film deposition, and pellets for chemical vapor deposition (CVD) and physical vapor deposition (PVD) applications. American Elements produces to many standard grades when applicable, including Mil Spec (military grade); ACS, Reagent and Technical Grade; Food, Agricultural and Pharmaceutical Grade; Optical Grade, USP and EP/BP (European Pharmacopoeia/British Pharmacopoeia) and follows applicable ASTM testing standards. Typical and custom packaging is available. Primary applications include bearing assembly, ballast, casting, step soldering, and radiation shielding.
Bismuth (atomic symbol: Bi, atomic number: 83) is a Block P, Group 15, Period 6 element with an atomic radius of 208.98040(. The number of electrons in each of Bismuth's shells is 2, 8, 18, 32, 18, 5 and its electron configuration is [Xe] 4f14 5d10 6s2 6p3. The bismuth atom has a radius of 156 pm and a Van der Waals radius of 207 pm. In its elemental form, bismuth is a silvery white brittle metal. Bismuth is the most diamagnetic of all metals and, with the exception of mercury, its thermal conductivity is lower than any other metal. Bismuth has a high electrical resistance, and has the highest Hall Effect of any metal (i.e., greatest increase in electrical resistance when placed in a magnetic field). Bismuth is found in bismuthinite and bismite It is also produced as a byproduct of lead, copper, tin, molybdenum and tungsten extraction. Bismuth was first discovered by Early Man. The name Bismuth originates from the German word 'wissmuth,' meaning white mass. For more information on bismuth, including properties, safety data, research, and American Elements' catalog of bismuth products, visit the Bismuth Information Center.
Lead (atomic symbol: Pb, atomic number: 82) is a Block P, Group 14, Period 6 element with an atomic radius of 207.2. The number of electrons in each of Lead's shells is [2, 8, 18, 32, 18, 4] and its electron configuration is [Xe] 4f14 5d10 6s2 6p2. The lead atom has a radius of 175 pm and a Van der Waals radius of 202 pm. In its elemental form, lead has a metallic gray appearance. Lead occurs naturally as a mixture of four stable isotopes: 204Pb (1.48%), 206Pb (23.6%), 207Pb (22.6%), and 208Pb (52.3%). Lead is obtained mainly from galena (PbS) by a roasting process. Anglesite, cerussite, and minim are other common lead containing minerals. Lead does occur as a free element in nature, but it is rare. It is a dense, soft metal that is very resistant to corrosion and poorly conductive compared to other metals. Its density and low melting point make it useful in applications such as electrolysis and industrual materials. For more information on lead, including properties, safety data, research, and American Elements' catalog of lead products, visit the Lead Information Center.
Tin (atomic symbol: Sn, atomic number: 50) is a Block P, Group 14, Period 5 element with an atomic weight of 118.710. The number of electrons in each of tin's shells is 2, 8, 18, 18, 4 and its electron configuration is [Kr] 4d10 5s2 5p2. The tin atom has a radius of 140.5 pm and a Van der Waals radius of 217 pm.In its elemental form, tin has a silvery-gray metallic appearance. It is malleable, ductile and highly crystalline. Tin has nine stable isotopes and 18 unstable isotopes. Under 3.72 degrees Kelvin, Tin becomes a superconductor. Applications for tin include soldering, plating, and such alloys as pewter. The first uses of tin can be dated to the Bronze Age around 3000 BC in which tin and copper were combined to make the alloy bronze. The origin of the word tin comes from the Latin word Stannum which translates to the Anglo-Saxon word tin. For more information on tin, including properties, safety data, research, and American Elements' catalog of tin products, visit the Tin Information Center.
Cadmium (atomic symbol: Cd, atomic number: 48) is a Block D, Group 12, Period 5 element with an atomic weight of 112.411. The number of electrons in each of Cadmium's shells is 2, 8, 18, 18, 2 and its electron configuration is [Kr] 4d10 5s2. The cadmium atom has a radius of 151 pm and a Van der Waals radius of 230 pm.Cadmium was discovered and first isolated by Karl Samuel Leberecht Hermann and Friedrich Stromeyer in 1817. In its elemental form, cadmium has a silvery bluish gray metallic appearance. Cadmium makes up about 0.1 ppm of the earth's crust. No significant deposits of cadmium containing ores are known, however, it is sometimes found in its metallic form. It is a common impurity in zinc ores and is isolated during the production of zinc. Cadmium is a key component in battery production and particular pigments and coatings due to its distinct yellow color. Cadmium oxide is used in phosphors for television picture tubes. The name Cadmium originates from the Latin word 'cadmia' and the Greek word 'kadmeia'. For more information on cadmium, including properties, safety data, research, and American Elements' catalog of cadmium products, visit the Cadmium Information Center.
Indium (atomic symbol: In, atomic number: 49) is a Block P, Group 13, Period 5 element with an atomic weight of 114.818. The number of electrons in each of indium's shells is [2, 8, 18, 18, 3] and its electron configuration is [Kr] 4d10 5s2 5p1. The indium atom has a radius of 162.6 pm and a Van der Waals radius of 193 pm. Indium was discovered by Ferdinand Reich and Hieronymous Theodor Richter in 1863. It is a relatively rare, extremely soft metal is a lustrous silvery gray and is both malleable and easily fusible. It has similar chemical properties to gallium such as a low melting point and the ability to wet glass. Fields such as optics and microelectronics that utilize semiconductor technology have wide uses for indium, especially in the form of Indiun Tin Oxide (ITO). Thin films of Copper Indium Gallium Selenide (CIGS) are used in high-performing solar cells. Indium's name is derived from the Latin word indicum meaning violet. For more information on indium, including properties, safety data, research, and American Elements' catalog of indium products, visit the Indium Information Center.
CUSTOMERS FOR BISMUTH LEAD TIN CADMIUM INDIUM ALLOY HAVE ALSO LOOKED AT
|Show Me MORE Forms of Bismuth|
PACKAGING SPECIFICATIONS FOR BULK & RESEARCH QUANTITIES
|Typical bulk packaging includes palletized plastic 5 gallon/25 kg. pails, fiber and steel drums to 1 ton super sacks in full container (FCL) or truck load (T/L) quantities. Research and sample quantities and hygroscopic, oxidizing or other air sensitive materials may be packaged under argon or vacuum. Shipping documentation includes a Certificate of Analysis and Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS). Solutions are packaged in polypropylene, plastic or glass jars up to palletized 440 gallon liquid totes.|
Recent Research & Development for Bismuth
- Phuoc Huu Le, Chien-Neng Liao, Chih Wei Luo, Jihperng Leu, Thermoelectric properties of nanostructured bismuth–telluride thin films grown using pulsed laser deposition, Journal of Alloys and Compounds, Volume 615, 5 December 2014
- Guangzhi Dong, Huiqing Fan, Pengrong Ren, Xiao Liu, Hole conduction and nonlinear current–voltage behavior in multiferroic lanthanum-substituted bismuth ferrite, Journal of Alloys and Compounds, Volume 615, 5 December 2014
- Jorge Omar Gil Posada, Peter J. Hall, Post-hoc comparisons among iron electrode formulations based on bismuth, bismuth sulphide, iron sulphide, and potassium sulphide under strong alkaline conditions, Journal of Power Sources, Volume 268, 5 December 2014
- Xiaohua Zhang, Wei Ren, Feng Xin, Peng Shi, Structures and electric properties of cubic bismuth based pyrochlore thin films grown by pulsed laser deposition, Journal of Alloys and Compounds, Volume 614, 25 November 2014
- Masayuki Takashiri, Kazuo Imai, Masato Uyama, Harutoshi Hagino, Saburo Tanaka, Koji Miyazaki, Yoshitake Nishi, Effects of homogeneous irradiation of electron beam on crystal growth and thermoelectric properties of nanocrystalline bismuth selenium telluride thin films, Journal of Alloys and Compounds, Volume 612, 5 November 2014
- Wang Wei, Ning Pingfan, Fang Jinglu, Wang Weixing, Mechanism of dielectric nonlinear characteristics in bismuth-based cubic pyrochlores, Ceramics International, Volume 40, Issue 9, Part A, November 2014
- Y. Saddeek, H. Shokry Hassan, G. Abd elfadeel, Fabrication and analysis of new bismuth borate glasses containing cement kiln dust, Journal of Non-Crystalline Solids, Volume 403, 1 November 2014
- C. Karunakaran, S. Kalaivani, Enhanced visible light-photocatalysis by hydrothermally synthesized thallium-doped bismuth vanadate nanoparticles, Materials Science in Semiconductor Processing, Volume 27, November 2014
- Zhenzhou Rong, Xi'an Fan, Fan Yang, Xinzhi Cai, Guangqiang Li, Microwave activated hot pressing: A new consolidation technique and its application to fine crystal bismuth telluride based compounds, Powder Technology, Volume 267, November 2014
- Lingxia Li, Dan Xu, Shihui Yu, Helei Dong, Yuxin Jin, Haoran Zheng, Effect of substrate on the dielectric properties of bismuth magnesium niobate thin films prepared by RF magnetron sputtering, Vacuum, Volume 109, November 2014
- Suyuan Zeng, Rongfeng Tang, Shengxia Duan, Lei Li, Caihua Liu, Xianli Gu, Saisai Wang, Dezhi Sun, Kinetically controlled synthesis of bismuth tungstate with different structures by a NH4F assisted hydrothermal method and surface-dependent photocatalytic properties, Journal of Colloid and Interface Science, Volume 432, 15 October 2014
- Qing Liao, Yanjie Wang, Yan Chen, Yanying Wei, Haihui Wang, Novel bifunctional tantalum and bismuth co-doped perovskite BaBi0.05Co0.8Ta0.15O3-d with high oxygen permeation, Journal of Membrane Science, Volume 468, 15 October 2014
- Dong Hoon Son, Bok Hyeon Kim, Seung Ho Lee, Seongjae Boo, Won-Taek Han, Ultra-broadband near-infrared emission in bismuth borosilicate glasses incorporated with Er3 +, Tm3 +, and Yb3 + ions, Journal of Non-Crystalline Solids, Volume 402, 15 October 2014
- Xijia He, Jianbei Qiu, Yong Yang, Dacheng Zhou, Xuhui Xu, Shengxian Wei, Abnormal near-infrared luminescence property of bismuth doped calcium germanate glasses, Journal of Non-Crystalline Solids, Volume 402, 15 October 2014
- A.A. Novikov, B.S. Bokstein, A.L. Petelin, A.O. Rodin, Grain boundary wetting kinetics of bismuth melt into copper polycrystalline structure, Materials Letters, Volume 133, 15 October 2014
- ZhangSheng Liu, HuaShen Ran, JiNan Niu, PeiZhong Feng, YaBo Zhu, One-pot synthesis of Bismuth Oxyhalide/Oxygen-rich bismuth oxyhalide Heterojunction and its photocatalytic activity, Journal of Colloid and Interface Science, Volume 431, 1 October 2014
- Xue Lin, Zongxiao Liu, Xiaoyu Guo, Chunbo Liu, Hongju Zhai, Qingwei Wang, Limin Chang, Controllable synthesis and photocatalytic activity of spherical, flower-like and nanofibrous bismuth tungstates, Materials Science and Engineering: B, Volume 188, October 2014
- Gowrish K. Rao, Doping ZnS and ZnSe thin films with bismuth: A comparison between sandwiching technique and nano-particle incorporation, Materials Science in Semiconductor Processing, Volume 26, October 2014
- Zhengyang Bin, Lian Duan, Chen Li, Deqiang Zhang, Guifang Dong, Liduo Wang, Yong Qiu, Bismuth Trifluoride as a low-temperature-evaporable insulating dopant for efficient and stable organic light-emitting diodes, Organic Electronics, Volume 15, Issue 10, October 2014
- R. Wongmaneerung, J. Padchasri, R. Tipakontitikul, T.H. Loan, P. Jantaratana, R. Yimnirun, S. Ananta, Phase formation, dielectric and magnetic properties of bismuth ferrite–lead magnesium niobate multiferroic composites, Journal of Alloys and Compounds, Volume 608, 25 September 2014
Recent Research & Development for Lead
- M. Sundara Rao, Y. Gandhi, Bhaskar Sanyal, K. Bhargavi, M. Piasecki, N. Veeraiah, Studies on ?-ray induced structural changes in Nd3+ doped lead alumino silicate glasses by means of thermoluminescence for dosimetric applications in high dose ranges, Journal of Alloys and Compounds, Volume 616, 15 December 2014
- Xiaoshi Lang, Dianlong Wang, Chiyu Hu, Shenzhi Tang, Junsheng Zhu, Chenfeng Guo, The use of nanometer tetrabasic lead sulfate as positive active material additive for valve regulated lead-acid battery, Journal of Power Sources, Volume 270, 15 December 2014
- Bo Hong, Liangxing Jiang, Haitao Xue, Fangyang Liu, Ming Jia, Jie Li, Yexiang Liu, Characterization of nano-lead-doped active carbon and its application in lead-acid battery, Journal of Power Sources, Volume 270, 15 December 2014
- R. Tenno, E. Nefedov, Electrolyte depletion control laws for lead-acid battery discharge optimisation, Journal of Power Sources, Volume 270, 15 December 2014
- Xiaojuan Sun, Jiakuan Yang, Wei Zhang, Xinfeng Zhu, Yuchen Hu, Danni Yang, Xiqing Yuan, Wenhao Yu, Jinxin Dong, Haifeng Wang, Lei Li, R. Vasant Kumar, Sha Liang, Lead acetate trihydrate precursor route to synthesize novel ultrafine lead oxide from spent lead acid battery pastes, Journal of Power Sources, Volume 269, 10 December 2014
- Dominik Schulte, Dirk Uwe Sauer, Ellen Ebner, Alexander Börger, Sven Gose, Heinz Wenzl, “Stratifiability index” – A quantitative assessment of acid stratification in flooded lead acid batteries, Journal of Power Sources, Volume 269, 10 December 2014
- Hongyi Li, Lingyun Dong, Yi Lu, Shilie Pan, Xiaoquan Lu, Hongwei Yu, Hongping Wu, Xin Su, Zhihua Yang, Synthesis, crystal structure, and optical properties of a new lead barium borate, PbBa2(B3O6)2, Journal of Alloys and Compounds, Volume 615, 5 December 2014
- Hui Wang, Jiagang Wu, Phase transition, microstructure, and electrical properties of Ca, Zr, and Sn-modified BaTiO3 lead-free ceramics, Journal of Alloys and Compounds, Volume 615, 5 December 2014
- Baoxiang He, Hua Wang, Xie He, Vibration test methods and their experimental research on the performance of the lead-acid battery, Journal of Power Sources, Volume 268, 5 December 2014
- Yue Li, Zheng Shen, Asok Ray, Christopher D. Rahn, Real-time estimation of lead-acid battery parameters: A dynamic data-driven approach, Journal of Power Sources, Volume 268, 5 December 2014
- Olawale L. Osifeko, Tebello Nyokong, Applications of lead phthalocyanines embedded in electrospun fibers for the photoinactivation of Escherichia coli in water, Dyes and Pigments, Volume 111, December 2014
- L.F. Li, Y.K. Cheng, G.L. Xu, E.Z. Wang, Z.H. Zhang, H. Wang, Effects of indium addition on properties and wettability of Sn–0.7Cu–0.2Ni lead-free solders, Materials & Design, Volume 64, December 2014
- Sudip K. Chatterjee, Saba N. Khan, Partha Roy Chaudhuri, Two-octave spanning single pump parametric amplification at 1550 nm in a host lead-silicate binary multi-clad microstructure fiber: Influence of multi-order dispersion engineering, Optics Communications, Volume 332, 1 December 2014
- A.A. El-Daly, A.E. Hammad, G.S. Al-Ganainy, M. Ragab, Properties enhancement of low Ag-content Sn–Ag–Cu lead-free solders containing small amount of Zn, Journal of Alloys and Compounds, Volume 614, 25 November 2014
- Xing Liu, Min Zhu, Zhihui Chen, Bijun Fang, Jianning Ding, Xiangyong Zhao, Haiqing Xu, Haosu Luo, Structure and electrical properties of Li-doped BaTiO3–CaTiO3–BaZrO3 lead-free ceramics prepared by citrate method, Journal of Alloys and Compounds, Volume 613, 15 November 2014
- Matthew Sorge, Thomas Bean, Travis Woodland, John Canning, I. Frank Cheng, Dean B. Edwards, Investigating the use of porous, hollow glass microspheres in positive lead acid battery plates, Journal of Power Sources, Volume 266, 15 November 2014
- Fangxu Li, Dingquan Xiao, Jiagang Wu, Zhuo Wang, Chao Liu, Jianguo Zhu, Phase structure and electrical properties of (K0.5Na0.5)NbO3–(Bi0.5Na0.5)ZrO3 lead-free ceramics with a sintering aid of ZnO, Ceramics International, Volume 40, Issue 9, Part B, November 2014
- Pengran Gao, Yi Liu, Weixin Lv, Rui Zhang, Wei Liu, Xianfu Bu, Guanghua Li, Lixu Lei, Methanothermal reduction of mixtures of PbSO4 and PbO2 to synthesize ultrafine a-PbO powders for lead acid batteries, Journal of Power Sources, Volume 265, 1 November 2014
- Debdoot Hazari, Swapan Kumar Jana, Michel Fleck, Ennio Zangrando, Sudipta Dalai, Two three-dimensional coordination polymers of lead(II) with iminodiacetate and naphthalene-dicarboxylate anions: Synthesis, characterization and luminescence behavior, Journal of Solid State Chemistry, Volume 219, November 2014
- Nicolás Arancibia-Miranda, Samuel E. Baltazar, Alejandra García, Aldo H. Romero, María A. Rubio, Dora Altbir, Lead removal by nano-scale zero valent iron: Surface analysis and pH effect, Materials Research Bulletin, Volume 59, November 2014
Recent Research & Development for Tin
- Balázs Illés, Barbara Horváth, Tin whisker growth from micro-alloyed SAC solders in corrosive climate, Journal of Alloys and Compounds, Volume 616, 15 December 2014
- F.Z. Bedia, A. Bedia, N. Maloufi, M. Aillerie, F. Genty, B. Benyoucef, Effect of tin doping on optical properties of nanostructured ZnO thin films grown by spray pyrolysis technique, Journal of Alloys and Compounds, Volume 616, 15 December 2014
- A.I. Ivon, A.B. Glot, R.I. Lavrov, Zhen-Ya Lu, Grain resistivity in zinc oxide and tin dioxide varistor ceramics, Journal of Alloys and Compounds, Volume 616, 15 December 2014
- Chunhui Tan, Jing Cao, Abdul Muqsit Khattak, Feipeng Cai, Bo Jiang, Gai Yang, Suqin Hu, High-performance tin oxide-nitrogen doped graphene aerogel hybrids as anode materials for lithium-ion batteries, Journal of Power Sources, Volume 270, 15 December 2014
- Qinghua Tian, Yang Tian, Zhengxi Zhang, Li Yang, Shin-ichi Hirano, Facile synthesis of ultrasmall tin oxide nanoparticles embedded in carbon as high-performance anode for lithium-ion batteries, Journal of Power Sources, Volume 269, 10 December 2014
- Xiaodong Li, Zemin Zhang, Lulu Chen, Zhongping Liu, Jianli Cheng, Wei Ni, Erqing Xie, Bin Wang, Cadmium sulfide quantum dots sensitized tin dioxide–titanium dioxide heterojunction for efficient photoelectrochemical hydrogen production, Journal of Power Sources, Volume 269, 10 December 2014
- Xinman Chen, Wei Hu, Shuxiang Wu, Dinghua Bao, Complementary switching on TiN/MgZnO/ZnO/Pt bipolar memory devices for nanocrossbar arrays, Journal of Alloys and Compounds, Volume 615, 5 December 2014
- Nguyen Dang Nam, Mahesh Vaka, Nguyen Tran Hung, Corrosion behavior of TiN, TiAlN, TiAlSiN-coated 316L stainless steel in simulated proton exchange membrane fuel cell environment, Journal of Power Sources, Volume 268, 5 December 2014
- M.A. Deyab, Hydrogen generation by tin corrosion in lactic acid solution promoted by sodium perchlorate, Journal of Power Sources, Volume 268, 5 December 2014
- Feng Gu, Wenjuan Huang, Shufen Wang, Xing Cheng, Yanjie Hu, Chunzhong Li, Improved photoelectric conversion efficiency from titanium oxide-coupled tin oxide nanoparticles formed in flame, Journal of Power Sources, Volume 268, 5 December 2014
- Yi Liao, Meizhen Xiang, Xiangguo Zeng, Jun Chen, Molecular dynamics study of the micro-spallation of single crystal tin, Computational Materials Science, Volume 95, December 2014
- Mettaya Kitiwan, Akihiko Ito, Jianfeng Zhang, Takashi Goto, Densification and mechanical properties of cBN–TiN–TiB2 composites prepared by spark plasma sintering of SiO2-coated cBN powder, Journal of the European Ceramic Society, Volume 34, Issue 15, December 2014
- E.N.S. Muccillo, R. Muccillo, Electric field-assisted sintering of tin dioxide with manganese dioxide addition, Journal of the European Ceramic Society, Volume 34, Issue 15, December 2014
- C. Tholander, B. Alling, F. Tasnádi, J.E. Greene, L. Hultman, Effect of Al substitution on Ti, Al, and N adatom dynamics on TiN(001), (011), and (111) surfaces, Surface Science, Volume 630, December 2014
- Sun-Dong Kim, Hyang-Tae Kim, Doo-Won Seo, Se Young Kim, Min-Soo Suh, Sang-Kuk Woo, Novel Mo/TiN composites for an alkali metal thermal-to-electric converter (AMTEC) electrode, Ceramics International, Volume 40, Issue 9, Part A, November 2014
- Deqiang Yin, Yi Yang, Xianghe Peng, Yi Qin, Zhongchang Wang, Tensile and fracture process of the TiN/VN interface from first principles, Ceramics International, Volume 40, Issue 9, Part A, November 2014
- A. Elrefaey, J. Janczak-Rusch, M.M. Koebel, Direct glass-to-metal joining by simultaneous anodic bonding and soldering with activated liquid tin solder, Journal of Materials Processing Technology, Volume 214, Issue 11, November 2014
- Tobias Rosenthal, Simon Welzmiller, Lukas Neudert, Philipp Urban, Andy Fitch, Oliver Oeckler, Novel superstructure of the rocksalt type and element distribution in germanium tin antimony tellurides, Journal of Solid State Chemistry, Volume 219, November 2014
- Yoichi Masui, Jiacheng Wang, Kentaro Teramura, Toshihiro Kogure, Tsunehiro Tanaka, Makoto Onaka, Unique structural characteristics of tin hydroxide nanoparticles-embedded montmorillonite (Sn-Mont) demonstrating efficient acid catalysis for various organic reactions, Microporous and Mesoporous Materials, Volume 198, 1 November 2014
- Xiang Lei Shi, Jian Tao Wang, Jian Nong Wang, Roughness improvement of fluorine-doped tin oxide thin films by using different alcohol solvents, Journal of Alloys and Compounds, Volume 611, 25 October 2014
Recent Research & Development for Cadmium
- Xiaodong Li, Zemin Zhang, Lulu Chen, Zhongping Liu, Jianli Cheng, Wei Ni, Erqing Xie, Bin Wang, Cadmium sulfide quantum dots sensitized tin dioxide–titanium dioxide heterojunction for efficient photoelectrochemical hydrogen production, Journal of Power Sources, Volume 269, 10 December 2014
- Jingfu Zhang, Jingen Pan, Lianyi Shao, Jie Shu, Mingjiong Zhou, Jianguo Pan, Micro-sized cadmium tungstate as a high-performance anode material for lithium-ion batteries, Journal of Alloys and Compounds, Volume 614, 25 November 2014
- Omid Amiri, Masoud Salavati-Niasari, S. Mostafa Hosseinpour-Mashkani, Ali Rafiei, Samira Bagheri, Cadmium selenide@sulfide nanoparticle composites: Facile precipitation preparation, characterization, and investigation of their photocatalyst activity, Materials Science in Semiconductor Processing, Volume 27, November 2014
- Yong Li, Xiao Bo Wang, Yong Tao Tian, Xin Jian Li, Effect of interface incorporation of cadmium nanocrystallites on the photovoltaic performance of solar cells based on CdS/Si multi-interface nanoheterojunction, Physica E: Low-dimensional Systems and Nanostructures, Volume 64, November 2014
- Bakhtiar Ul Haq, Rashid Ahmed, Souraya Goumri-Said, DFT characterization of cadmium doped zinc oxide for photovoltaic and solar cell applications, Solar Energy Materials and Solar Cells, Volume 130, November 2014
- Prasanta Kumar Bhaumik, Sumit Roy, Klaus Harms, Shouvik Chattopadhyay, Formation of novel cadmium(II) tetrazolato complexes with Schiff bases as co-ligands via in situ [3+2] cyclo-addition, Polyhedron, Volume 81, 15 October 2014
- Ankita Solanki, Sujit Baran Kumar, Syntheses and structural studies of cobalt(II), nickel(II), zinc(II) and cadmium(II) selenocyanate complexes with a tetradentate N4-donor ligand, Polyhedron, Volume 81, 15 October 2014
- Colin Mkhize, Jonathan Britton, Tebello Nyokong, Enhanced nonlinear optical properties of octa-substituted lead and cadmium phthalocyanines when embedded in poly(bisphenol A carbonate) as thin films, Polyhedron, Volume 81, 15 October 2014
- Ali Badawi, N. Al-Hosiny, S. Abdallah, Amar Merazga, H. Talaat, Single wall carbon nanotube/titania nanocomposite photoanodes enhance the photovoltaic performance of cadmium selenide quantum dot-sensitized solar cells, Materials Science in Semiconductor Processing, Volume 26, October 2014
- Natalia Maticiuc, Jaan Hiie, Valdek Mikli, Tamara Potlog, Vello Valdna, Structural and optical properties of cadmium sulfide thin films modified by hydrogen annealing, Materials Science in Semiconductor Processing, Volume 26, October 2014
- Y.J. Zhai, J.H. Li, X. Fang, X.Y. Chen, F. Fang, X.Y. Chu, Z.P. Wei, X.H. Wang, Preparation of cadmium-doped zinc oxide nanoflowers with enhanced photocatalytic activity, Materials Science in Semiconductor Processing, Volume 26, October 2014
- A.M. El Sayed, Ali Ibrahim, Structural and optical characterizations of spin coated cobalt-doped cadmium oxide nanostructured thin films, Materials Science in Semiconductor Processing, Volume 26, October 2014
- A.A. Dakhel, M. Bououdina, Development of transparent conducting copper and iron co-doped cadmium oxide films: Effect of annealing in hydrogen atmosphere, Materials Science in Semiconductor Processing, Volume 26, October 2014
- Rajkumar Nirmala, Kyung Soo Jeon, Rangaswamy Navamathavan, Hak Yong Kim, Soo-Jin Park, Synthesis and characterization of electrospun cadmium sulfide- and lead sulfide-blended poly(vinyl acetate) composite nanofibers, Materials Science in Semiconductor Processing, Volume 26, October 2014
- S.A. Vanalakar, S.S. Mali, E.A. Jo, J.Y. Kim, J.H. Kim, P.S. Patil, Triton-X mediated interconnected nanowalls network of cadmium sulfide thin films via chemical bath deposition and their photoelectrochemical performance, Solid State Sciences, Volume 36, October 2014
- Nancy Mahendru, Ruchika Bagga, Kuldeep Sharma, G.P. Kothiyal, Mauro Falconieri, Gopi Sharma, On the influence of lead and cadmium fluoride content on thermal, optical and structural properties of oxyfluoride glass, Journal of Alloys and Compounds, Volume 608, 25 September 2014
- Alexander Rabkin, Yuval Golan, Time, illumination and solvent dependent stability of cadmium sulfide nanoparticle suspensions, Journal of Colloid and Interface Science, Volume 430, 15 September 2014
- W.S. Wang, L. Zhen, W.Z. Shao, Z.L. Chen, Sodium chloride induced formation of square-shaped cadmium molybdate nanoplates, Materials Letters, Volume 131, 15 September 2014
- Barbara Skolyszewska-Kühberger, Thomas L. Reichmann, Herbert Ipser, Phase equilibria in the neodymium–cadmium binary system, Journal of Alloys and Compounds, Volume 606, 5 September 2014
- Kai Chen, Yan-Shang Kang, Li Luo, Yue Zhao, Peng Wang, Qing Liu, Yi Lu, Wei-Yin Sun, Cadmium(II) and cobalt(II) coordination polymers constructed from 4,4'-di(1H-imidazol-4-yl)biphenyl and varied multicarboxylate ligands: Synthesis, structure and property, Polyhedron, Volume 79, 5 September 2014
Recent Research & Development for Indium
- Liquid-Phase Gallium-Indium Alloy Electronics with Microcontact Printing. Tabatabai A, Fassler A, Usiak C, Majidi C. Langmuir. 2013 May 9.
- Orthorhombic In2 O3 : A Metastable Polymorph of Indium Sesquioxide. Bekheet MF, Schwarz MR, Lauterbach S, Kleebe HJ, Kroll P, Riedel R, Gurlo A. Angew Chem Int Ed Engl. 2013 May 6. doi: 10.1002/anie.201300644.
- Indium tin oxide nanowires grown by one-step thermal evaporation-deposition process at low temperature. Dong H, Zhang X, Niu Z, Zhao D, Li J, Cai L, Zhou W, Xie S. J Nanosci Nanotechnol. 2013 Feb;13(2):1300-3.
- Stoichiometry dependent electron transport and gas sensing properties of indium oxide nanowires. Gali P, Sapkota G, Syllaios AJ, Littler C, Philipose U. Nanotechnology. 2013 Jun 7;24(22):225704. doi: 10.1088/0957-4484/24/22/225704.
- Three-Dimensional Self-Assembly of Chalcopyrite Copper Indium Diselenide Nanocrystals into Oriented Films. Reifsnyder DC, Ye X, Gordon TR, Song C, Murray CB. ACS Nano. 2013 May 8.
- Development of a reagentless electrochemiluminescent electrode for flow injection analysis using copolymerised luminol/aniline on nano-TiO2 functionalised indium-tin oxide glass. Liu C, Wei X, Tu Y. Talanta. 2013 Jul 15;111C:156-62. doi: 10.1016/j.talanta.2013.02.068.
- Electrical impedance characterization of adipose tissue-derived stem cells cultured on indium tin oxide electrodes. Jun HS, Choi W, Kim JY, Cho S. J Biomed Nanotechnol. 2013 Apr;9(4):699-702.
- Electrooxidative grafting of amine-terminated dendrimers encapsulating nanoparticles for spatially controlled surface functionalization of indium tin oxide. Lee SB, Ju Y, Kim Y, Koo CM, Kim J. Chem Commun (Camb). 2013 Apr 24.
- Reply to "KL-6 is not ineffective biomarker of indium lung" by Nakano et al. (Letter to the Editor). Chen HL. Int Arch Occup Environ Health. 2013 Apr 23.
- KL-6 is not ineffective biomarker of indium lung. Nakano M, Omae K, Tanaka A, Hirata M. Int Arch Occup Environ Health. 2013 Apr 23.
- Molecular Indium(III) Phosphonates Possessing Ring and Cage Structures. Synthesis and Structural Characterization of [In2(t-BuPO3H)4(phen)2Cl2] and [In3(C5H9PO3)2(C5H9PO3H)4(phen)3]·NO3·3.5H2O. Chandrasekhar V, Goura J, Duthie A. Inorg Chem. 2013 May 6;52(9):4819-24. doi: 10.1021/ic3022485.
- Chelant-induced reclamation of indium from the spent liquid crystal display panels with the aid of microwave irradiation. Hasegawa H, Rahman IM, Egawa Y, Sawai H, Begum ZA, Maki T, Mizutani S. J Hazard Mater. 2013 Mar 22;254-255C:10-17. doi: 10.1016/j.jhazmat.2013.03.028.
- Impact of preferential indium nucleation on electrical conductivity of vapor-liquid-solid grown indium-tin oxide nanowires. Meng G, Yanagida T, Nagashima K, Yoshida H, Kanai M, Klamchuen A, Zhuge F, He Y, Rahong S, Fang X, Takeda S, Kawai T. J Am Chem Soc. 2013 May 8;135(18):7033-8. doi: 10.1021/ja401926u.
- Indium/TFA-Catalyzed Synthesis of Tetracyclic [6,5,5,6] Indole Ring, via a Tandem Cycloannulation of ß-Oxodithioester with Tryptamine. Singh TP, Bhattarcharya S, Singh OM. Org Lett. 2013 Apr 19;15(8):1974-7. doi: 10.1021/ol400644m.
- Ultrafast photoinduced enhancement of nonlinear optical response in 15-atom gold clusters on indium tin oxide conducting film. Kumar S, Shibu ES, Pradeep T, Sood AK. Opt Express. 2013 Apr 8;21(7):8483-92. doi: 10.1364/OE.21.008483.
- Indium-tin-oxide thin film transistor biosensors for label-free detection of avian influenza virus H5N1. Guo D, Zhuo M, Zhang X, Xu C, Jiang J, Gao F, Wan Q, Li Q, Wang T. Anal Chim Acta. 2013 Apr 22;773:83-8. doi: 10.1016/j.aca.2013.02.019.
- Synthesis of hollow gold nanoparticles on the surface of indium tin oxide glass and their application for plasmonic biosensor. Hu T, Lin Y, Yan J, Di J. Spectrochim Acta A Mol Biomol Spectrosc. 2013 Mar 14;110C:72-77. doi: 10.1016/j.saa.2013.03.024.
- Unusual tilted carbene coordination in carbene complexes of gallium(i) and indium(i). Higelin A, Keller S, Göhringer C, Jones C, Krossing I. Angew Chem Int Ed Engl. 2013 Apr 26;52(18):4941-4. doi: 10.1002/anie.201209757.
- Molecular mechanism of monodisperse colloidal tin-doped indium oxide nanocrystals by a hot-injection approach. Jin Y, Yi Q, Ren Y, Wang X, Ye Z. Nanoscale Res Lett. 2013 Apr 2;8(1):153. doi: 10.1186/1556-276X-8-153.
- Effect of non-vacuum thermal annealing on high indium content InGaN films deposited by pulsed laser deposition. Wang TY, Ou SL, Shen KC, Wuu DS. Opt Express. 2013 Mar 25;21(6):7337-42. doi: 10.1364/OE.21.007337.