Copper(I) Chloride - Bis(Lithium Chloride) Complex
CuCl • (LiCl)2
1 M in THF
|Product||Product Code||Request Quote|
|(2N) 99% Copper(I) Chloride - Bis(Lithium Chloride) Complex||CUCL-LICL-02||Request Quote|
|(3N) 99.9% Copper(I) Chloride - Bis(Lithium Chloride) Complex||CUCL-LICL-03||Request Quote|
|(4N) 99.99% Copper(I) Chloride - Bis(Lithium Chloride) Complex||CUCL-LICL-04||Request Quote|
|(5N) 99.999% Copper(I) Chloride - Bis(Lithium Chloride) Complex||CUCL-LICL-05||Request Quote|
|Formula||CAS No.||PubChem SID||PubChem CID||MDL No.||EC No||IUPAC Name||Beilstein
|CuCl • (LiCl)2||N/A||45624508||9877549||N/A||N/A||dilithium; copper(1+); trichloride||N/A||Li+].[Li+].[Cl-].
|PROPERTIES||Compound Formula||Mol. Wt.||Appearance||Melting Point||Boiling Point||Density||Exact Mass||Monoisotopic Mass||Charge||MSDS|
|Li2Cl3Cu||183.79||Brown-yellow to yellow-green liquid||N/A||N/A||1.015 g/mL||181.868165||181.868165||0||Safety Data Sheet|
Copper(I) Chloride - Bis(Lithium Chloride) Complex is generally immediately available in most volumes. High purity, submicron and nanopowder forms may be considered. American Elements produces to many standard grades when applicable, including Mil Spec (military grade); ACS, Reagent and Technical Grade; Food, Agricultural and Pharmaceutical Grade; Optical Grade, USP and EP/BP (European Pharmacopoeia/British Pharmacopoeia) and follows applicable ASTM testing standards. Typical and custom packaging is available. Additional technical, research and safety (MSDS) information is available as is a Reference Calculator for converting relevant units of measurement.
Copper (atomic symbol: Cu, atomic number: 29) is a Block D, Group 11, Period 4 element with an atomic weight of 63.546. The number of electrons in each of copper's shells is 2, 8, 18, 1 and its electron configuration is [Ar] 3d10 4s1. The copper atom has a radius of 128 pm and a Van der Waals radius of 186 pm. Copper was first discovered by Early Man prior to 9000 BC. In its elemental form, copper has a red-orange metallic luster appearance. Of all pure metals, only silver has a higher electrical conductivity.The origin of the word copper comes from the Latin word 'cuprium' which translates as "metal of Cyprus." Cyprus, a Mediterranean island, was known as an ancient source of mined copper. For more information on copper, including properties, safety data, research, and American Elements' catalog of copper products, visit the Copper element page.
Lithium (atomic symbol: Li, atomic number: 3) is a Block S, Group 1, Period 2 element with an atomic weight of 6.94. The number of electrons in each of Lithium's shells is [2, 1] and its electron configuration is [He] 2s1. The lithium atom has a radius of 152 pm and a Van der Waals radius of 181 pm. Lithium was discovered by Johann Arvedson in 1817 and first isolated by William Thomas Brande in 1821. The origin of the name Lithium comes from the Greek wordlithose which means "stone." Lithium is a member of the alkali group of metals. It has the highest specific heat and electrochemical potential of any element on the period table and the lowest density of any elements that are solid at room temperature. Compared to other metals, it has one of the lowest boiling points. In its elemental form, lithium is soft enough to cut with a knife; its silvery white appearance quickly darkens when exposed to air. Because of its high reactivity, elemental lithium does not occur in nature. Lithium is the key component of lithium-ion battery technology, which is becoming increasingly more prevalent in electronics. For more information on lithium, including properties, safety data, research, and American Elements' catalog of lithium products, visit the Lithium element page.
|HEALTH, SAFETY & TRANSPORTATION INFORMATION|
|Material Safety Data Sheet||MSDS|
|Transport Information||UN 1993 3/PG 2|
|Globally Harmonized System of
Classification and Labelling (GHS)
|CUSTOMERS FOR COPPER(I) CHLORIDE - BIS(LITHIUM CHLORIDE) COMPLEX HAVE ALSO LOOKED AT|
|Copper Oxide||Copper Nitrate||Copper Pellets||Copper Acetylacetonate||Copper Acetate|
|Copper Tin Silver Alloy||Copper Metal||Copper Oxide Pellets||Copper Wire||Copper Foil|
|Copper Chloride||Copper Sputtering Target||Copper Powder||Copper Nanoparticles||Aluminum Magnesium Copper Alloy|
|Show Me MORE Forms of Copper|
|PACKAGING SPECIFICATIONS FOR BULK & RESEARCH QUANTITIES|
|Typical bulk packaging includes palletized plastic 5 gallon/25 kg. pails, fiber and steel drums to 1 ton super sacks in full container (FCL) or truck load (T/L) quantities. Research and sample quantities and hygroscopic, oxidizing or other air sensitive materials may be packaged under argon or vacuum. Shipping documentation includes a Certificate of Analysis and Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS). Solutions are packaged in polypropylene, plastic or glass jars up to palletized 440 gallon liquid totes.|
Recent Research & Development for Copper
- Disulfiram (DSF) acts as a copper ionophore to induce copper-dependent oxidative stress and mediate anti-tumor efficacy in inflammatory breast cancer. Allensworth JL, Evans MK, Bertucci F, Aldrich AJ, Festa RA, Finetti P, Ueno NT, Safi R, McDonnell DP, Thiele DJ, Van Laere S, Devi GR. Mol Oncol. 2015 Feb 21.
- Aerosol assisted CVD grown WO3 nanoneedles decorated with copper oxide nanoparticles for the selective and humidity resilient detection of H2S. Annanouch FE, Haddi Z, Vallejos S, Umek P, Guttmann P, Bittencourt C, Llobet E. ACS Appl Mater Interfaces. 2015 Mar 16.
- Enhanced Photoelectrocatalytic Decomposition of Copper Cyanide Complexes and Simultaneous Recovery of Copper with Bi2MoO6 Electrode under Visible Light by EDTA/K4P2O7. Zhao X, Zhang J, Qiao M, Liu H, Qu J. Environ Sci Technol. 2015 Mar 13.
- Copper-mediated ortho C-H sulfonylation of benzoic acid derivatives with sodium sulfinates. Liu J, Yu L, Zhuang S, Gui Q, Chen X, Wang W, Tan Z. Chem Commun (Camb). 2015 Mar 13.
- Comparative toxicity of copper nanoparticles across three Lemnaceae species. Song L, Vijver MG, Peijnenburg WJ. Sci Total Environ. 2015 Mar 9
- Association of structural modifications with bioactivity in three new copper(II) complexes of Schiff base ligands derived from 5-chlorosalicylaldehyde and amino acids. Li A, Liu YH, Yuan LZ, Ma ZY, Zhao CL, Xie CZ, Bao WG, Xu JY. J Inorg Biochem. 2015 Mar 2
- Sequential recovery of copper and nickel from wastewater without net energy input. Cai WF, Fang XW, Xu MX, Liu XH, Wang YH. Water Sci Technol. 2015 Mar
- Copper-Catalyzed Selective Arylations of Benzoxazoles with Aryl Iodides. Kim D, Yoo K, Kim SE, Cho HJ, Lee J, Kim Y, Kim M. J Org Chem. 2015 Mar 13.
- Copper(i)-catalyzed heteroannulation of fullerene with ketoxime acetates: preparation of novel 1-fulleropyrrolines. Jiang SP, Su YT, Liu KQ, Wu QH, Wang GW. Chem Commun (Camb). 2015 Mar 13.
- Suppressing Bacterial Interaction with Copper Surfaces through Graphene and Hexagonal-Boron Nitride Coatings. Parra C, Montero-Silva F, Henriquez R, Flores M, Garin C, Ramirez C, Moreno M, Correa J, Seeger M, Häberle P. ACS Appl Mater Interfaces. 2015 Mar 16.
- A dual radiolabelling approach for tracking metal complexes: investigating the speciation of copper bis(thiosemicarbazonates) in vitro and in vivo. Hueting R, Kersemans V, Tredwell M, Cornelissen B, Christlieb M, Gee AD, Passchier J, Smart SC, Gouverneur V, Muschel RJ, Dilworth JR. Metallomics. 2015 Mar 13.
- Effects of copper and lead exposure on the ecophysiology of the brown seaweed Sargassum cymosum. Costa GB, de Felix MR, Simioni C, Ramlov F, Oliveira ER, Pereira DT, Maraschin M, Chow F, Horta PA, Lalau CM, da Costa CH, Matias WG, Bouzon ZL, Schmidt ÉC. Protoplasma. 2015 Mar 15.
- Transcriptional and biochemical markers in transplanted Perca flavescens to characterize cadmium- and copper-induced oxidative stress in the field. Defo MA, Bernatchez L, Campbell PG, Couture P. Aquat Toxicol. 2015 Feb 21
- The size, but not the fluctuating asymmetry of the leaf, of silver birch changes under the gradient influence of emissions of the Karabash Copper Smelter Plant. Koroteeva EV, Veselkin DV, Kuyantseva NB, Chashchina OE. Dokl Biol Sci. 2015 Jan
- Adsorption of copper on tri-amino-functionalized mesoporous delta manganese dioxide from aqueous solution. Zhai Y, Xu X, Wang H, Shi X, Lei D. Water Sci Technol. 2015 Mar
- ZnII (atsm) is protective in amyotrophic lateral sclerosis model mice via a copper delivery mechanism. McAllum EJ, Roberts BR, Hickey JL, Dang TN, Grubman A, Donnelly PS, Liddell JR, White AR, Crouch PJ. Neurobiol Dis. 2015 Mar 10.
- A highly sensitive fluorescence probe for metallothioneins based on tiron-copper complex. Xiao X, Xue J, Liao L, Huang M, Zhou B, He B. Spectrochim Acta A Mol Biomol Spectrosc. 2015 Feb 18
- Comparison of the capacity of two biotic ligand models to predict chronic copper toxicity to two Daphnia magna clones and formulation of a generalized bioavailability model. Van Regenmortel T, Janssen CR, De Schamphelaere KA. Environ Toxicol Chem. 2015 Mar 13.
- Redox-activity and self-organization of iron-porphyrin monolayers at a copper/electrolyte interface. Phan TH, Wandelt K. J Chem Phys. 2015 Mar 14
- Copper-catalyzed aerobic oxidative cleavage of C-C bonds in epoxides leading to aryl nitriles and aryl aldehydes. Gu L, Jin C. Chem Commun (Camb). 2015 Mar 16.
Recent Research & Development for Lithium
- Encapsulation of S/SWNT with PANI Web for Enhanced Rate and Cycle Performance in Lithium Sulfur Batteries. Kim JH, Fu K, Choi J, Kil K, Kim J, Han X, Hu L, Paik U. Sci Rep. 2015 Mar 10
- Role of Mn Content on the Electrochemical Properties of Nickel-rich Layered LiNi0.8-xCo0.1Mn0.1+xO2 (0.0 ≤ x ≤ 0.08) Cathodes for Lithium-ion Batteries. Zheng J, Kan WH, Manthiram A. ACS Appl Mater Interfaces. 2015 Mar 10.
- Non-fatal Lithium Intoxication with 5.5 mmol/L Serum Level. Haussmann R, Bauer M, von Bonin S, Lewitzka U. Pharmacopsychiatry. 2015 Mar 12.
- Intrathyroid parathyroid adenoma in a patient with chronic lithium treatment. Payá Llorente C, Martínez García R, Sospedra Ferrer JR, Durán Bermejo MI, Armañanzas Villena E. Cir Esp. 2015 Mar 5.
- Assessment of the Internal Fit of Lithium Disilicate Crowns Using Micro-CT. Alfaro DP, Ruse ND, Carvalho RM, Wyatt CC. J Prosthodont. 2015 Mar 5.
- Solvated Graphene Frameworks as High-Performance Anodes for Lithium-Ion Batteries. Xu Y, Lin Z, Zhong X, Papandrea B, Huang Y, Duan X. Angew Chem Int Ed Engl. 2015 Mar 10.
- Improved Hole-Transporting Property via HAT-CN for Perovskite Solar Cells without Lithium Salts. Ma Y, Chung YH, Zheng L, Zhang D, Yu X, Xiao L, Chen Z, Wang S, Qu B, Gong Q, Zou D. ACS Appl Mater Interfaces. 2015 Mar 11.
- Nanotubular structured Si-based multicomponent anodes for high-performance lithium-ion batteries with controllable pore size via coaxial electro-spinning. Ryu J, Choi S, Bok T, Park S. Nanoscale. 2015 Mar 16.
- Superior cycle performance and high reversible capacity of SnO2/graphene composite as an anode material for lithium-ion batteries. Liu L, An M, Yang P, Zhang J. Sci Rep. 2015 Mar 12
- Covalent Attachment of Anderson-Type Polyoxometalates to Single-Walled Carbon Nanotubes Gives Enhanced Performance Electrodes for Lithium Ion Batteries. Ji Y, Hu J, Huang L, Chen W, Streb C, Song YF. Chemistry. 2015 Mar 12.
- One step synthesis of Si@C nanoparticles by laser pyrolysis: high capacity anode material for lithium ion batteries. Sourice J, Quinsac A, Leconte Y, Sublemontier O, Porcher W, Haon C, Bordes A, De Vito E, Boulineau A, Jouanneau Si Larbi S, Herlin-Boime N, Reynaud C. ACS Appl Mater Interfaces. 2015 Mar 11.
- Molecular effects of lithium are partially mimicked by inositol-monophosphatase (IMPA)1 knockout mice in a brain region-dependent manner. O D, Y S, L T, Y B, R H B, G A, A N A. Eur Neuropsychopharmacol. 2014 Aug 7.
- Energy transfer based emission analysis of (Tb3+, Sm3+): Lithium zinc phosphate glasses. Parthasaradhi Reddy C, Naresh V, Ramaraghavulu R, Rudramadevi BH, Ramakrishna Reddy KT, Buddhudu S. Spectrochim Acta A Mol Biomol Spectrosc. 2015 Feb 26
- A Si-MnOOH composite with superior lithium storage properties. Zhong H, Yang Y, Ding F, Wang D, Zhou Y, Zhan H. Chem Commun (Camb). 2015 Mar 9.
- A New Method for Quantitative Marking of Deposited Lithium by Chemical Treatment on Graphite Anodes in Lithium-Ion Cells. Krämer Y, Birkenmaier C, Feinauer J, Hintennach A, Bender CL, Meiler M, Schmidt V, Dinnebier RE, Schleid T. Chemistry. 2015 Mar 12.
- Lithium, Vanadium and Chromium Uptake Ability of Brassica juncea from Lithium Mine Tailings. Elektorowicz M, Keropian Z. Int J Phytoremediation. 2015
- Microshear Bond Strength of Resin Cements to Lithium Disilicate Substrates as a Function of Surface Preparation. Lise D, Perdigão J, Van Ende A, Zidan O, Lopes G. Oper Dent. 2015 Mar 6.
- Lithium-cyclo-difluoromethane-1,1-bis(sulfonyl)imide as a stabilizing electrolyte additive for improved high voltage applications in lithium-ion batteries. Murmann P, Streipert B, Kloepsch R, Ignatiev N, Sartori P, Winter M, Cekic-Laskovic I. Phys Chem Chem Phys. 2015 Mar 11.
- Exhibition of the Brønsted acid-base character of a Schiff base in palladium(ii) complex formation: lithium complexation, fluxional properties and catalysis of Suzuki reactions in water. Kumar R, Mani G. Dalton Trans. 2015 Mar 16.
- Core-Shell Ti@Si Coaxial Nanorod Arrays Formed Directly on Current Collectors for Lithium-Ion Batteries. Meng X, Deng D. ACS Appl Mater Interfaces. 2015 Mar 6.
Recent Research & Development for Chlorides
- Structural, conformational and vibrational properties of 1,1,1-Trifluoro-N-(1,1,2,2,2-pentafluoroethyl) methanesulfinimidoyl chloride, CF3CF2NS(Cl)CF3. Robles NL, Chemes DM, Oberhammer H, Cutin EH. Spectrochim Acta A Mol Biomol Spectrosc. 2015 Feb 26
- Mechanism of chlorite degradation to chloride and dioxygen by the enzyme chlorite dismutase. Schaffner I, Hofbauer S, Krutzler M, Pirker KF, Furtmüller PG, Obinger C. Arch Biochem Biophys. 2015 Mar 4.
- "Off-on" aggregation-based fluorescent sensor for the detection of chloride in water. Watt MM, Engle JM, Fairley KC, Robitshek TE, Haley MM, Johnson DW. Org Biomol Chem. 2015 Mar 11.
- Low doses of mercuric chloride cause the main features of antinucleolar autoimmune process in female outbred CFW mice. Arefieva AS, Kamaeva AG, Krasilshchikova MS. Toxicol Ind Health. 2015 Mar 12.
- Electronic and Vibrational Spectra of Positive Polarons and Bipolarons in Regioregular Poly(3-hexylthiophene) Doped with Ferric Chloride. Yamamoto J, Furukawa Y. J Phys Chem B. 2015 Mar 13.
- The synthesis and characterization of a novel potassium chloride-fluoridated hydroxyapatite varnish for treating dentin hypersensitivity. Lochaiwatana Y, Poolthong S, Hirata I, Okazaki M, Swasdison S, Vongsavan N. Dent Mater J. 2015 Feb 3
- Properties of the Energy Bands, Judd-Ofelt Parameters and the Fluorescence of Neodymium Chloride (NdCl3) in Methanol, Iso-propanol and Butanol Solvents. Mitra S, Jana S. J Fluoresc. 2015 Mar 15.
- From benzalkonium chloride-preserved Latanoprost to Polyquad-preserved Travoprost: a 6-month study on ocular surface safety and tolerability. Rossi GC, Scudeller L, Rolle T, Pasinetti GM, Bianchi PE. Expert Opin Drug Saf. 2015 Mar 10:1-5.
- NEXAFS and XPS studies of nitrosyl chloride. Schio L, Li C, Monti S, Salén P, Yatsyna V, Feifel R, Alagia M, Richter R, Falcinelli S, Stranges S, Zhaunerchyk V, Carravetta V. Phys Chem Chem Phys. 2015 Mar 10.
- Misdiagnosis of Cystic Fibrosis Based on Transient Pancreatic Insufficiency and Elevated Sweat Chloride. Bagheri-Behrouzi A, Steiß JO, Zimmer KP, Nährlich L. Klin Padiatr. 2015 Mar
- Genotoxic potency of mercuric chloride in gill cells of marine gastropod Planaxis sulcatus using comet assay. Bhagat J, Ingole BS. Environ Sci Pollut Res Int. 2015 Mar 12.
- Crystal growth, morphology, spectrographic characterization and thermal properties of Glycine Barium Bromo Chloride crystals. Arularasan P, Thayanithi V, Mohan R. Spectrochim Acta A Mol Biomol Spectrosc. 2015 Feb 19
- Chloride concentrations in human hepatic cytosol and mitochondria are a function of age. Jahn SC, Rowland-Faux L, Stacpoole PW, James MO. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2015 Mar 3.
- Mercuric chloride induced hepatotoxic and hematologic changes in rats: The protective effects of sodium selenite and vitamin E. Uzunhisarcikli M, Aslanturk A, Kalender S, Apaydin FG, Bas H. Toxicol Ind Health. 2015 Mar 10.
- Benzalkonium chloride intoxication caused by intravenous self-injection. Miyauchi M, Hayashida M, Yokota H. Chudoku Kenkyu. 2014 Dec
- Contribution of calcium-activated chloride channel to elevated pulmonary artery pressure in pulmonary arterial hypertension induced by high pulmonary blood flow. Wang K, Chen C, Ma J, Lao J, Pang Y. Int J Clin Exp Pathol. 2015 Jan 1
- Cation-chloride cotransporters: regulation, physiological significance, and role in pathogenesis of arterial hypertension. Orlov SN, Koltsova SV, Kapilevich LV, Dulin NO, Gusakova SV. Biochemistry (Mosc). 2014 Dec
- Aldosterone Modulates Thiazide-Sensitive Sodium Chloride Cotransporter (NCC) Abundance via DUSP6-Mediated ERK 1/2 Signaling Pathway. Feng X, Zhang Y, Shao N, Wang Y, Zhuang Z, Wu P, Lee MJ, Liu Y, Wang XH, Zhuang J, Delpire E, Gu D, Cai H. Am J Physiol Renal Physiol. 2015 Mar 11:ajprenal.00543.2014.
- Evaluation of angiogenesis, epithelialisation and microcirculation after application of polyhexanide, chitosan and sodium chloride in rodents. Goertz O, Lauer H, Hirsch T, Daigeler A, Harati K, Stricker I, Lehnhardt M, von der Lohe L. Int Wound J. 2015 Mar 10.
- Regulatory/Auxiliary subunits of CLC chloride channel/transport proteins. Barrallo-Gimeno A, Gradogna A, Zanardi I, Pusch M, Estévez R. J Physiol. 2015 Mar 11.