|Product||Product Code||Order or Specifications|
|(2N) 99% Erbium Bromide||ER-BR-02|
|(3N) 99.9% Erbium Bromide||ER-BR-03|
|(4N) 99.99% Erbium Bromide||ER-BR-04|
|(5N) 99.999% Erbium Bromide||ER-BR-05|
|Formula||CAS No.||PubChem SID||PubChem CID||MDL No.||EC No||Beilstein
|PROPERTIES||Compound Formula||Mol. Wt.||Appearance||Melting Point||Boiling Point||Density||Monoisotopic Mass||Charge||MSDS|
|Br3Er||406.97||Violet Crystalline Solid||N/A||N/A||N/A||404.683256||402.685303||0||Safety Data Sheet|
Erbium Bromide is a highly water soluble crystalline Erbium source for uses compatible with Bromides and lower (acidic) pH. Metallic Bromides are marketed under the trade name AE Bromides™. Most metal bromide compounds are water soluble for uses in water treatment, chemical analysis and in ultra high purity for certain crystal growth applications. Bromide in an aqueous solution can be detected by adding carbon disulfide (CS2) and chlorine. American Elements produces to many standard grades when applicable, including Mil Spec (military grade); ACS, Reagent and Technical Grade; Food, Agricultural and Pharmaceutical Grade; Optical Grade, USP and EP/BP (European Pharmacopoeia/British Pharmacopoeia) and follows applicable ASTM testing standards. Typical and custom packaging is available. Additional technical, research and safety (MSDS) information is available as is a Reference Calculator for converting relevant units of measurement.
Erbium (atomic symbol: Er, atomic number: 68) is a Block F, Group 3, Period 6 element with an atomic radius of 167.259. The number of electrons in each of Erbium's shells is [2, 8, 18, 30, 8, 2] and its electron configuration is [Xe]4f12 6s2. The erbium atom has a radius of 176 pm and a Van der Waals radius of 235 pm. Erbium was discovered by Carl Mosander in 1843. Sources of Erbium include the mineral monazite and sand ores. Erbium is a member of the lanthanide or rare earth series of elements. In its elemental form, erbium is soft and malleable; it is fairly stable in air and does not oxidize as rapidly as some of the other rare-earth metals. Erbiums ions fluoresce in a bright pink color, making them highly useful for imaging and optical applications. . It is named after the Swedish town, Ytterby where it was first discovered. For more information on Erbium, including properties, satefy data, research, and American Elements' catalog of Erbium products, visit the Erbium Information Center.
HEALTH, SAFETY & TRANSPORTATION INFORMATION
ERBIUM BROMIDE SYNONYMS
|erbiumbromide(erbr3), tribromoerbium, ERBIUM(III) BROMIDE, erbium tribromide|
CUSTOMERS FOR ERBIUM BROMIDE HAVE ALSO LOOKED AT
|Show Me MORE Forms of Erbium|
PACKAGING SPECIFICATIONS FOR BULK & RESEARCH QUANTITIES
|Typical bulk packaging includes palletized plastic 5 gallon/25 kg. pails, fiber and steel drums to 1 ton super sacks in full container (FCL) or truck load (T/L) quantities. Research and sample quantities and hygroscopic, oxidizing or other air sensitive materials may be packaged under argon or vacuum. Shipping documentation includes a Certificate of Analysis and Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS). Solutions are packaged in polypropylene, plastic or glass jars up to palletized 440 gallon liquid totes.|
Recent Research & Development for Erbium
- Erbium: YAG laser ablation versus 70% trichloroacetic acid application in the treatment of xanthelasma palpebrarum. Güngör S, Canat D, Gökdemir G. J Dermatolog Treat. 2014 Aug.
- Combination of fractional erbium-glass laser and topical therapy in melasma resistant to triple-combination cream. Tourlaki A, Galimberti MG, Pellacani G, Bencini PL. J Dermatolog Treat. 2014
- Spectral and quantum chemical studies on 1,3-bis(N(1)-4-amino-6-methoxypyrimidinebenzenesulfonamide-2,2,4,4-ethane-1,2-dithiol)-2,4-dichlorocyclodiphosph(V)azane and its erbium complex. Al-Mogren MM, Alaghaz AN, El-Gogary TM. Spectrochim Acta A Mol Biomol Spectrosc. 2014 Jan.
- Erbium laser resurfacing for actinic cheilitis. Cohen JL. J Drugs Dermatol.
- Self-amplitude and self-phase modulation of the charcoal mode-locked erbium-doped fiber lasers. Opt Express. 2013 create date:2013/10/24 | first author:Lin YH.
- Treatment of striae distensae using an ablative Erbium-Yag fractional laser versus a 585-nm pulsed-dye laser. J Cosmet Laser Ther. 2013 create date:2013/10/18 | first author:Gauglitz GG
- Energy transfer from luminescent centers to Er3+ in erbium-doped silicon-rich oxide films. Jin L, Li D, Xiang L, Wang F, Yang D, Que D. Nanoscale Res Lett. 2013.
- Erbium laser for the treatment of disseminated superficial actinic porokeratosis: a case report. Dermatol Surg. 2013 create date:2013/08/10 | first author:Rosenblum J
- Measurements of erbium laser-ablation efficiency in hard dental tissues under different water cooling conditions. J Biomed Opt. 2013 create date:2013/10/10 | first author:Kuščer L
- Treatment of inflammatory linear verrucous epidermal nevus with 2940 nm erbium fractional laser. J Eur Acad Dermatol Venereol. 2013 create date:2013/10/12 | first author:Hammami Ghorbel H
- High-Performance Air-Stable n-Type Carbon Nanotube Transistors with Erbium Contacts. Shahrjerdi D, Franklin AD, Oida S, Ott JA, Tulevski GS, Haensch W. ACS Nano. 2013 Sep.
- Noninvasive delivery of siRNA and plasmid DNA into skin by fractional ablation: Erbium:YAG laser versus CO2 laser. Lee WR, Shen SC, Chen WY, Aljuffali IA, Suen SY, Fang JY. Eur J Pharm Biopharm. 2013 Aug 17.
- Erbium Laser for the Treatment of Disseminated Superficial Actinic Porokeratosis: A Case Report. Rosenblum J, Roenigk HH Jr. Dermatol Surg. 2013 Aug.
- Correlation between the optical loss and crystalline quality in erbium-doped GaN optical waveguides. Feng IW, Zhao W, Li J, Lin J, Jiang H, Zavada J. Appl Opt. 2013 Aug.
- Sealing ability of mineral trioxide aggregate, calcium phosphate and polymethylmethacrylate bone cements on root ends prepared using an Erbium: Yttriumaluminium garnet laser and ultrasonics evaluated by confocal laser scanning microscopy. Girish CS, Ponnappa K, Girish T, Ponappa M. J Conserv Dent. 2013 Jul.
- Heat Generation During Ablation of Porcine Skin With Erbium:YAG Laser vs a Novel Picosecond Infrared Laser. Jowett N, Wöllmer W, Mlynarek AM, Wiseman P, Segal B, Franjic K, Krötz P, Böttcher A, Knecht R, Miller RJ. JAMA Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2013 Aug.
- Temperature-insensitive bend sensor using entirely centered Erbium doping in the fiber core. Ahmad H, Zulkifli MZ, Muhammad FD, Samangun JM, Abdul-Rashid HA, Harun SW. Sensors (Basel). 2013.
- The efficacy of autologous platelet-rich plasma combined with erbium fractional laser therapy for facial acne scars or acne. Zhu JT, Xuan M, Zhang YN, Liu HW, Cai JH, Wu YH, Xiang XF, Shan GQ, Cheng B. Mol Med Rep. 2013.
- 75 W 40% efficiency single-mode all-fiber erbium-doped laser cladding pumped at 976 nm. Kotov LV, Likhachev ME, Bubnov MM, Medvedkov OI, Yashkov MV, Guryanov AN, Lhermite J, Février S, Cormier E. Opt Lett. 2013
- The effect of erbium, chromium:yttrium-scandium-gallium-garnet (Er,Cr:YSGG) laser therapy on pain during cavity preparation in paediatric dental patients: a pilot study. Eren F, Altinok B, Ertugral F, Tanboga I. Oral Health Dent Manag. 2013.
Recent Research & Development for Bromides
- Solid state and sonochemical syntheses of nano lead(II) chloride and bromide coordination polymers from its nitrate analog via mechanochemical crystal to crystal transformations. Hashemi L, Morsali A. Ultrason Sonochem. 2014.
- Spectroscopic and molecular modeling methods to investigate the interaction between 5-Hydroxymethyl-2-furfural and calf thymus DNA using ethidium bromide as a probe. Zhu J, Chen L, Dong Y, Li J, Liu X. Spectrochim Acta A Mol Biomol Spectrosc. 2014.
- On the existence of 'l-alanine cadmium bromide.' Srinivasan BR. Spectrochim Acta A Mol Biomol Spectrosc.
- Development of SPME method for concomitant sample preparation of rocuronium bromide and tranexamic acid in plasma. Gorynski K, Bojko B, Kluger M, Jerath A, Wasowicz M, Pawliszyn J. J Pharm Biomed Anal. 2014.
- Liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometric assay for the light sensitive survivin suppressant sepantronium bromide (YM155) in mouse plasma. Dolman ME, den Hartog IJ, Molenaar JJ, Schellens JH, Beijnen JH, Sparidans RW. J Pharm Biomed Anal. 2014.
- Comparative antioxidant status in freshwater fish Carassius auratus exposed to eight imidazolium bromide ionic liquids: A combined experimental and theoretical study. Wang C, Wei Z, Feng M, Wang L, Wang Z. Ecotoxicol Environ Saf. 2014.
- Chlorination of bromide-containing waters: Enhanced bromate formation in the presence of synthetic metal oxides and deposits formed in drinking water distribution systems. Liu C, von Gunten U, Croué JP. Water Res.
- Cloning, expression and mutational studies of a trypsin inhibitor that retains activity even after cyanogen bromide digestion. Bhattacharjee N, Banerjee S, Dutta SK. Protein Expr Purif. 2014.
- Bromide ion exchange with a keggin polyoxometalate on functionalized polymeric membranes: a theoretical and experimental study. De Luca G, Bisignano F, Figoli A, Galiano F, Furia E, Mancuso R, Saoncella O, Carraro M, Bonchio M, Gabriele B. J Phys Chem B. 2014.
- 1-Pentamethylbenzyl-3-(n)buthylbenzimidazolesilver(I)bromide complex: Synthesis, characterization and DFT calculations. Kunduracioglu A, Tamer O, Avci D, Kani I, Atalay Y, Cetinkaya B. Spectrochim Acta A Mol Biomol Spectrosc. 2014 Mar.
- Potassium Bromide for Treatment of Malignant Migrating Partial Seizures in Infancy. Unver O, Incecik F, Dündar H, Kömür M, Unver A, Okuyaz C. Pediatr Neurol.
- Combination of ozonation and photocatalysis for purification of aqueous effluents containing formic acid as probe pollutant and bromide ion. Parrino F, Camera-Roda G, Loddo V, Palmisano G, Augugliaro V. Water Res. 2014 Mar.
- Solid-phase plate-reader quantification of specific PCR products by measurement of band-specific ethidium bromide fluorescence. McCarthy MT, O'Callaghan CA. Anal Biochem. 2014 Feb.
- Irritable bowel syndrome: focus on otilonium bromide. Boeckxstaens G, Clavé P, Corazziari ES, Tack J. Expert Rev Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2014 Feb.
- Persistent Na+ and K+ channel dysfunctions after chronic exposure to insecticides and pyridostigmine bromide. Nutter TJ, Jiang N, Cooper BY. Neurotoxicology. 2013.
- Therapeutic potential of sepantronium bromide YM155 in gemcitabine-resistant human urothelial carcinoma cells. Huang YT, Cheng CC, Lin TC, Chiu TH, Lai PC. Oncol Rep. 2014 Feb.
- Modified carbon paste sensor for the potentiometric determination of neostigmine bromide in pharmaceutical formulations, human plasma and urine. Khorshid AF, Issa YM. Biosens Bioelectron. 2014 Jan.
- XRD, TEM, and thermal analysis of Arizona Ca-montmorillonites modified with didodecyldimethylammonium bromide. Sun Z, Park Y, Zheng S, Ayoko GA, Frost RL. J Colloid Interface Sci. 2013.
- Bronchodilation and safety of supratherapeutic doses of salbutamol or ipratropium bromide added to single dose GSK961081 in patients with moderate to severe COPD. Norris V, Ambery C. Pulm Pharmacol Ther. 2013
- Influence of cetyltrimethyl ammonium bromide on nutrient uptake and cell responses of Chlorella vulgaris. Liang Z, Ge F, Zeng H, Xu Y, Peng F, Wong M. Aquat Toxicol. 2013.