Lead(II) Acetate Trihydrate
Pb(CH3COO)4 • 3H2O
|Product||Product Code||Request Quote|
|(2N) 99% Lead(II) Acetate Trihydrate||PB2-AC-02-C.3HYD||Request Quote|
|(3N) 99.9% Lead(II) Acetate Trihydrate||PB2-AC-03-C.3HYD||Request Quote|
|(4N) 99.99% Lead(II) Acetate Trihydrate||PB2-AC-04-C.3HYD||Request Quote|
|(5N) 99.999% Lead(II) Acetate Trihydrate||PB2-AC-05-C.3HYD||Request Quote|
|Formula||CAS No.||PubChem CID||MDL No.||EC No||IUPAC Name||Beilstein
|Pb(CH3CO2)2 • 3H2O||6080-56-4||16693916||MFCD00150023||206-104-4||Diacetoxylead trihydrate||3730298||CC(=O)[O-].C
|PROPERTIES||Compound Formula||Mol. Wt.||Appearance||Melting Point||Boiling Point||Density||Exact Mass||Monoisotopic Mass||Charge||MSDS|
|C4H12O7Pb||379.33||White to off-white powder or crystals||75 °C||N/A||N/A||380.034955||380.034903 Da||0||Safety Data Sheet|
Lead Acetate Trihydrate is generally immediately available in most volumes. All metallic acetates are inorganic salts containing a metal cation and the acetate anion, a univalent (-1 charge) polyatomic ion composed of two carbon atoms ionically bound to three hydrogen and two oxygen atoms (Symbol: CH3COO) for a total formula weight of 59.05. Acetates are excellent precursors for production of ultra high purity compounds, catalysts, and nanoscale materials.American Elements produces to many standard grades when applicable, including Mil Spec (military grade); ACS, Reagent and Technical Grade; Food, Agricultural and Pharmaceutical Grade; Optical Grade, USP and EP/BP (European Pharmacopoeia/British Pharmacopoeia)and follows applicable ASTM testing standards.Typical and custom packaging is available. Additional technical, research and safety (MSDS) information is available as is a Reference Calculator for converting relevant units of measurement.
Lead (atomic symbol: Pb, atomic number: 82) is a Block P, Group 14, Period 6 element with an atomic radius of 207.2. The number of electrons in each of Lead's shells is [2, 8, 18, 32, 18, 4] and its electron configuration is [Xe] 4f14 5d10 6s2 6p2. The lead atom has a radius of 175 pm and a Van der Waals radius of 202 pm. In its elemental form, lead has a metallic gray appearance. Lead occurs naturally as a mixture of four stable isotopes: 204Pb (1.48%), 206Pb (23.6%), 207Pb (22.6%), and 208Pb (52.3%). Lead is obtained mainly from galena (PbS) by a roasting process. Anglesite, cerussite, and minim are other common lead containing minerals. Lead does occur as a free element in nature, but it is rare. It is a dense, soft metal that is very resistant to corrosion and poorly conductive compared to other metals. Its density and low melting point make it useful in applications such as electrolysis and industrual materials. For more information on lead, including properties, safety data, research, and American Elements' catalog of lead products, visit the Lead element page.
HEALTH, SAFETY & TRANSPORTATION INFORMATION
UN 1616 6.1/PG 3
LEAD(II) ACETATE TRIHYDRATE SYNONYMS
Bis(acetato)trihydroxytrilead, lead diacetate trihydrate, Diacetoxylead trihydrate, Plumbous acetate trihydrate, lead acetate trihydrate
|CUSTOMERS FOR LEAD(II) ACETATE TRIHYDRATE HAVE ALSO LOOKED AT|
|Lead Foil||Lead Silver Alloy||Lead Pellets||Lead Powder||Lead Wire|
|Lead Nitrate||Lead Nanopowder||Lead Sputtering Target||Lead Metal||Lead Oxide|
|Lead Chloride||Tin Lead Silver Alloy||Lead Acetylacetonate||Lead Acetate||Lead Oxide Pellets|
|Show Me MORE Forms of Lead|
|PACKAGING SPECIFICATIONS FOR BULK & RESEARCH QUANTITIES|
|Typical bulk packaging includes palletized plastic 5 gallon/25 kg. pails, fiber and steel drums to 1 ton super sacks in full container (FCL) or truck load (T/L) quantities. Research and sample quantities and hygroscopic, oxidizing or other air sensitive materials may be packaged under argon or vacuum. Shipping documentation includes a Certificate of Analysis and Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS). Solutions are packaged in polypropylene, plastic or glass jars up to palletized 440 gallon liquid totes.|
Recent Research & Development for Lead
- Increased treatment durations lead to greater improvements in non-weight bearing dorsiflexion range of motion for asymptomatic individuals immediately following an anteroposterior grade IV mobilisation of the talus. Holland CJ, Campbell K, Hutt K. Man Ther. 2015 Feb 19.
- Lead sorption performance on active silica derived from fly ash. Zhang X, Zhu Z. Water Sci Technol. 2015 Mar
- Enabling nurses to lead change: The orientation experiences of nurses to boards. Walton A, Lake D, Mullinix C, Allen D, Mooney K. Nurs Outlook. 2015 Mar-Apr
- Soil processes and tree growth at shooting ranges in a boreal forest reflect contamination history and lead-induced changes in soil food webs. Selonen S, Setälä H. Sci Total Environ. 2015 Mar 12
- How does pain lead to disability? A systematic review and meta-analysis of mediation studies in people with back and neck pain. Lee H, Hübscher M, Moseley GL, Kamper SJ, Traeger AC, Mansell G, McAuley JH. Pain. 2015 Mar 6.
- Assessment of cadmium and lead adsorption in organic and conventional coffee. Marchioni C, Oliveira FM, Magalhães CS, Luccas PO. Anal Sci. 2015
- Dose reduction of scattered photons from concrete walls lined with lead: Implications for improvement in design of megavoltage radiation therapy facility mazes. Al-Affan IA, Hugtenburg RP, Bari DS, Al-Saleh WM, Piliero M, Evans S, Al-Hasan M, Al-Zughul B, Al-Kharouf S, Ghaith A. Med Phys. 2015 Feb
- Effects of copper and lead exposure on the ecophysiology of the brown seaweed Sargassum cymosum. Costa GB, de Felix MR, Simioni C, Ramlov F, Oliveira ER, Pereira DT, Maraschin M, Chow F, Horta PA, Lalau CM, da Costa CH, Matias WG, Bouzon ZL, Schmidt ÉC. Protoplasma. 2015 Mar 15.
- Forgotten lead aVr : What's her contribution in the acute coronary syndrome with ST-segment elevation? Rejeb J, Naija M, Chaieb I, Gammas S, Omri M, Chebili N, Kraiem H, Methemmem M, Karoui MN. Tunis Med. 2014 Jul
- Lead exposure in preterm infants receiving red blood cell transfusions. Zubairi H, Visintainer P, Fleming J, Richardson M, Singh R. Pediatr Res. 2015 Mar 11.
- Lead maternity care needs to be embedded in general practice: No. Guilliland K. J Prim Health Care. 2015 Mar 1
- Effects of weight loss on airway responsiveness in obese asthmatics: Does weight loss lead to reversibility of asthma? Pakhale S, Baron J, Dent R, Vandemheen K, Aaron SD. Chest. 2015 Mar 12.
- N-substituted pyrrole-based scaffolds as potential anticancer and antiviral lead structures. Pegklidou K, Papastavro N, Gkizis P, Komiotis D, Balzarini J, Nicolaou I. Med Chem. 2015 Mar 13.
- RE: A Cancer Theory Kerfuffle Can Lead to New Lines of Research. Kaye FJ. J Natl Cancer Inst. 2015 Mar 11
- Lead maternity care needs to be embedded in general practice: Yes. Gray B. J Prim Health Care. 2015 Mar 1
- Genome-scale genetic screen of lead ion-sensitive gene deletion mutations in Saccharomyces cerevisiae. Du J, Cao C, Jiang L. Gene. 2015 Mar 12.
- Lack of malate valve capacities lead to improved N-assimilation and growth in transgenic A. thaliana plants. Selinski J, Scheibe R. Plant Signal Behav. 2014 Jul
- Truncated structures used in search for new lead compounds and in a retrospective analysis of thienopyrimidine-based EGFR inhibitors. Bugge S, Moen IU, Kragseth Sylte KO, Sundby E, Hoff BH. Eur J Med Chem. 2015 Mar 4
- Environmental exposure to lead induces oxidative stress and modulates the function of the antioxidant defense system and the immune system in the semen of males with normal semen profile. Kasperczyk A, Dobrakowski M, Czuba ZP, Horak S, Kasperczyk S. Toxicol Appl Pharmacol. 2015 Mar 11.
- Self-organized correlations lead to explosive synchronization. Chen Y, Cao Z, Wang S, Hu G. Phys Rev E Stat Nonlin Soft Matter Phys. 2015 Feb
Recent Research & Development for Acetates
- Lead acetate-induced hepatoxicity in wistar rats: possible protective role of combination therapy. Sharma S, Raghuvanshi S, Jaswal A, Shrivastava S, Shukla S. J Environ Pathol Toxicol Oncol. 2015
- Comparison of hematite facilitated anaerobic digestion of acetate and beef extract. Zhu D, Wang J, Chen TH, Tan J, Yao DF. Environ Technol. 2015 Mar 9:1-15.
- Protective effects of alisol B 23-acetate from edible botanical Rhizoma alismatis against carbon tetrachloride-induced hepatotoxicity in mice. Meng Q, Chen X, Wang C, Liu Q, Sun H, Sun P, Huo X, Liu Z, Liu K. Food Funct. 2015 Mar 6.
- Two new cucurbitane-type triterpenoid saponins isolated from ethyl acetate extract of Citrullus colocynthis fruit. Song F, Dai B, Zhang HY, Xie JW, Gu CZ, Zhang J. J Asian Nat Prod Res. 2015 Mar 11:1-6.
- Comparison of the effects of chlormadinone acetate versus drospirenone containing oral contraceptives on metabolic and hormonal parameters in women with PCOS for a period of two-year follow-up. Yildizhan R, Gokce AI, Yildizhan B, Cim N. Gynecol Endocrinol. 2015 Mar 4:1-5.
- Sequencing of Cabazitaxel and Abiraterone Acetate After Docetaxel in Metastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer: Treatment Patterns and Clinical Outcomes in Multicenter Community-Based US Oncology Practices. Sonpavde G, Bhor M, Hennessy D, Bhowmik D, Shen L, Nicacio L, Rembert D, Yap M, Schnadig I. Clin Genitourin Cancer. 2015 Jan 9.
- Chemical sterilisation of Bos indicus bull calves following intratesticular injection of zinc acetate: Effects on semen quality and testicular changes. Cavalieri J, Wang M, Johnson L. Anim Reprod Sci. 2015 Feb 12.
- Communication: Observation of dipole-bound state and high-resolution photoelectron imaging of cold acetate anions. Huang DL, Zhu GZ, Wang LS. J Chem Phys. 2015 Mar 7
- Molecular and Histopathological Study on the Ameliorative Effects of Curcumin Against Lead Acetate-Induced Hepatotoxicity and Nephrototoxicity in Wistar Rats. Soliman MM, Baiomy AA, Yassin MH. Biol Trace Elem Res. 2015 Mar 11.
- Halide Abstraction from Halogenated Acetate Ligands by Actinyls: A Competition between Bond Breaking and Bond Making. Dau PD, Gibson JK. J Phys Chem A. 2015 Mar 12.
- Drug safety evaluation of ulipristal acetate in the treatment of uterine fibroids. Tafi E, Scala C, Leone Roberti Maggiore U, Bizzarri N, Candiani M, Venturini PL, Ferrero S. Expert Opin Drug Saf. 2015 Mar 14:1-13.
- Agreement of the Kato-Katz test established by the WHO with samples fixed with sodium acetate analyzed at 6 months to diagnose intestinal geohelminthes. Fernández-Niño JA, Ramírez JD, López MC, Moncada LI, Reyes P, Heredia RD. Acta Trop. 2015 Mar 11.
- Medroxyprogesterone acetate impairs human dendritic cell activation and function. Quispe Calla NE, Ghonime MG, Cherpes TL, Vicetti Miguel RD. Hum Reprod. 2015 Mar 3.
- Synthetic progestins medroxyprogesterone acetate and dydrogesterone and their binary mixtures adversely affect reproduction and lead to histological and transcriptional alterations in zebrafish (Danio rerio). Zhao Y, Castiglioni S, Fent K. Environ Sci Technol. 2015 Mar 5.
- Antioxidative effects of ethyl 2-(3-(benzo[d]thiazol-2-yl)ureido)acetate against amyloid β-induced oxidative cell death via NF-kB, GSK-3β and β-catenin signaling pathways in cultured cortical neurons. Kim EA, Cho CH, Kim DW, Choi SY, Huh JW, Cho SW. Free Radic Res. 2015 Mar 6:1-11.
- Evidence of syntrophic acetate oxidation by Spirochaetes during anaerobic methane production. Lee SH, Park JH, Kim SH, Yu BJ, Yoon JJ, Park HD. Bioresour Technol. 2015 Feb 21.
- Effects of ulipristal acetate on human embryo attachment and endometrial cell gene expression in an in vitro co-culture system. Berger C, Boggavarapu NR, Menezes J, Lalitkumar PG, Gemzell-Danielsson K. Hum Reprod. 2015 Apr
- The Role of Active Site Residues in ATP Binding and Catalysis in the Methanosarcina thermophila Acetate Kinase. Ingram-Smith C, Wharton J, Reinholz C, Doucet T, Hesler R, Smith K. Life (Basel). 2015 Mar 12
- Coeliac disease: Larazotide acetate improves symptoms of coeliac disease more than gluten-free diet alone. [No authors listed] Nat Rev Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2015 Mar 10.
- Enzymatic Production of Biodiesel from Microalgal Oil using Ethyl Acetate as an Acyl Acceptor. Alavijeh RS, Tabandeh F, Tavakoli O, Karkhane A, Shariati P. J Oleo Sci. 2015