High Purity Pb Concentrate
|Product||Product Code||Request Quote|
|(2N) 99% Lead Concentrate||PB-M-02-CONC||Request Quote|
|(3N) 99.9% Lead Concentrate||PB-M-03-CONC||Request Quote|
|(4N) 99.99% Lead Concentrate||PB-M-04-CONC||Request Quote|
|(5N) 99.999% Lead Concentrate||PB-M-05-CONC||Request Quote|
|(6N) 99.9999% Lead Concentrate||PB-M-06-CONC||Request Quote|
|(7N) 99.99999% Lead Concentrate||PB-M-07-CONC||Request Quote|
|Formula||CAS No.||PubChem SID||PubChem CID||MDL No.||EC No||Beilstein
|PROPERTIES||Mol. Wt.||Appearance||Density||Tensile Strength||Melting Point||Boiling Point||Thermal Conductivity||Electrical Resistivity||Eletronegativity||Specific Heat||Heat of Vaporization||Heat of Fusion||MSDS|
|207.20||Bluish white||11.35 gm/cc||N/A||327.502°C||1740°C||0.353 W/cm/K @ 298.2 K||20.648 microhm-cm @ 20 °C||1.8 Paulings||0.038 Cal/g/oK @ 25°C||42.4 K-Cal/gm atom at 1740°C||1.224 Cal/gm mole||Safety Data Sheet|
American Elements offers lead concentrate with a majority lead base component. Preparation of lead concentrate typically involves the removal of water from an lead solution. American Elements specializes in producing high purity Lead Concentrate with the smallest possible average grain sizes for use in preparation of pressed and bonded sputtering targets and in Chemical Vapor Deposition (CVD) and Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD) processes including Thermal and Electron Beam (E-Beam) Evaporation, Low Temperature Organic Evaporation, Atomic Layer Deposition (ALD), Metallic-Organic and Chemical Vapor Deposition (MOCVD). Lead concentrate is similar to powder in that it is made up of minute, dry particles of pure substance. Concentrate is also useful in any application where high surface areas are desired such as water treatment and in fuel cell and solar applications. Nanoparticles () also produce very high surface areas. Our standard Concentrate particle sizes average in the range of - 325 mesh, - 100 mesh, 10-50 microns and submicron (< 1 micron). We can also provide many materials in the nanoscale range. American Elements produces to many standard grades when applicable, including Mil Spec (military grade); ACS, Reagent and Technical Grade; Food, Agricultural and Pharmaceutical Grade; Optical Grade, USP and EP/BP (European Pharmacopoeia/British Pharmacopoeia)and follows applicable ASTM testing standards. Typical and custom packaging is available. We also produce Lead as rod, ingot, pieces, pellets, disc, granules, wire, and in compound forms, such as oxide. Other shapes are available by request. Lead concentrate is advantageous for transportation since it reduces weight and volume. A solution can be reproduced at the time of usage with the addition of a solvent.
Lead (atomic symbol: Pb, atomic number: 82) is a Block P, Group 14, Period 6 element with an atomic radius of 207.2. The number of electrons in each of Lead's shells is [2, 8, 18, 32, 18, 4] and its electron configuration is [Xe] 4f14 5d10 6s2 6p2. The lead atom has a radius of 175 pm and a Van der Waals radius of 202 pm. In its elemental form, lead has a metallic gray appearance. Lead occurs naturally as a mixture of four stable isotopes: 204Pb (1.48%), 206Pb (23.6%), 207Pb (22.6%), and 208Pb (52.3%). Lead is obtained mainly from galena (PbS) by a roasting process. Anglesite, cerussite, and minim are other common lead containing minerals. Lead does occur as a free element in nature, but it is rare. It is a dense, soft metal that is very resistant to corrosion and poorly conductive compared to other metals. Its density and low melting point make it useful in applications such as electrolysis and industrual materials. For more information on lead, including properties, safety data, research, and American Elements' catalog of lead products, visit the Lead element page.
HEALTH, SAFETY & TRANSPORTATION INFORMATION
UN 3077 9/PG 3
|CUSTOMERS FOR LEAD CONCENTRATE HAVE ALSO LOOKED AT|
|Lead Foil||Lead Silver Alloy||Lead Pellets||Lead Powder||Lead Wire|
|Lead Nitrate||Lead Nanopowder||Lead Sputtering Target||Lead Metal||Lead Oxide|
|Lead Chloride||Tin Lead Silver Alloy||Lead Acetylacetonate||Lead Acetate||Lead Oxide Pellets|
|Show Me MORE Forms of Lead|
|PACKAGING SPECIFICATIONS FOR BULK & RESEARCH QUANTITIES|
|Typical bulk packaging includes palletized plastic 5 gallon/25 kg. pails, fiber and steel drums to 1 ton super sacks in full container (FCL) or truck load (T/L) quantities. Research and sample quantities and hygroscopic, oxidizing or other air sensitive materials may be packaged under argon or vacuum. Shipping documentation includes a Certificate of Analysis and Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS). Solutions are packaged in polypropylene, plastic or glass jars up to palletized 440 gallon liquid totes.|
Recent Research & Development for Lead
- Increased treatment durations lead to greater improvements in non-weight bearing dorsiflexion range of motion for asymptomatic individuals immediately following an anteroposterior grade IV mobilisation of the talus. Holland CJ, Campbell K, Hutt K. Man Ther. 2015 Feb 19.
- Lead sorption performance on active silica derived from fly ash. Zhang X, Zhu Z. Water Sci Technol. 2015 Mar
- Enabling nurses to lead change: The orientation experiences of nurses to boards. Walton A, Lake D, Mullinix C, Allen D, Mooney K. Nurs Outlook. 2015 Mar-Apr
- Soil processes and tree growth at shooting ranges in a boreal forest reflect contamination history and lead-induced changes in soil food webs. Selonen S, Setälä H. Sci Total Environ. 2015 Mar 12
- How does pain lead to disability? A systematic review and meta-analysis of mediation studies in people with back and neck pain. Lee H, Hübscher M, Moseley GL, Kamper SJ, Traeger AC, Mansell G, McAuley JH. Pain. 2015 Mar 6.
- Assessment of cadmium and lead adsorption in organic and conventional coffee. Marchioni C, Oliveira FM, Magalhães CS, Luccas PO. Anal Sci. 2015
- Dose reduction of scattered photons from concrete walls lined with lead: Implications for improvement in design of megavoltage radiation therapy facility mazes. Al-Affan IA, Hugtenburg RP, Bari DS, Al-Saleh WM, Piliero M, Evans S, Al-Hasan M, Al-Zughul B, Al-Kharouf S, Ghaith A. Med Phys. 2015 Feb
- Effects of copper and lead exposure on the ecophysiology of the brown seaweed Sargassum cymosum. Costa GB, de Felix MR, Simioni C, Ramlov F, Oliveira ER, Pereira DT, Maraschin M, Chow F, Horta PA, Lalau CM, da Costa CH, Matias WG, Bouzon ZL, Schmidt ÉC. Protoplasma. 2015 Mar 15.
- Forgotten lead aVr : What's her contribution in the acute coronary syndrome with ST-segment elevation? Rejeb J, Naija M, Chaieb I, Gammas S, Omri M, Chebili N, Kraiem H, Methemmem M, Karoui MN. Tunis Med. 2014 Jul
- Lead exposure in preterm infants receiving red blood cell transfusions. Zubairi H, Visintainer P, Fleming J, Richardson M, Singh R. Pediatr Res. 2015 Mar 11.
- Lead maternity care needs to be embedded in general practice: No. Guilliland K. J Prim Health Care. 2015 Mar 1
- Effects of weight loss on airway responsiveness in obese asthmatics: Does weight loss lead to reversibility of asthma? Pakhale S, Baron J, Dent R, Vandemheen K, Aaron SD. Chest. 2015 Mar 12.
- N-substituted pyrrole-based scaffolds as potential anticancer and antiviral lead structures. Pegklidou K, Papastavro N, Gkizis P, Komiotis D, Balzarini J, Nicolaou I. Med Chem. 2015 Mar 13.
- RE: A Cancer Theory Kerfuffle Can Lead to New Lines of Research. Kaye FJ. J Natl Cancer Inst. 2015 Mar 11
- Lead maternity care needs to be embedded in general practice: Yes. Gray B. J Prim Health Care. 2015 Mar 1
- Genome-scale genetic screen of lead ion-sensitive gene deletion mutations in Saccharomyces cerevisiae. Du J, Cao C, Jiang L. Gene. 2015 Mar 12.
- Lack of malate valve capacities lead to improved N-assimilation and growth in transgenic A. thaliana plants. Selinski J, Scheibe R. Plant Signal Behav. 2014 Jul
- Truncated structures used in search for new lead compounds and in a retrospective analysis of thienopyrimidine-based EGFR inhibitors. Bugge S, Moen IU, Kragseth Sylte KO, Sundby E, Hoff BH. Eur J Med Chem. 2015 Mar 4
- Environmental exposure to lead induces oxidative stress and modulates the function of the antioxidant defense system and the immune system in the semen of males with normal semen profile. Kasperczyk A, Dobrakowski M, Czuba ZP, Horak S, Kasperczyk S. Toxicol Appl Pharmacol. 2015 Mar 11.
- Self-organized correlations lead to explosive synchronization. Chen Y, Cao Z, Wang S, Hu G. Phys Rev E Stat Nonlin Soft Matter Phys. 2015 Feb