Nickel Titanium Tube
Round, Square, Rectangular, Oval
High Purity Ni
|Product||Product Code||Order or Specifications|
|(2N) 99% Nickel Titanium Tube||NITI-M-02-TU|
|(3N) 99.9% Nickel Titanium Tube||NITI-M-03-TU|
|(4N) 99.99% Nickel Titanium Tube||NITI-M-04-TU|
|(5N) 99.999% Nickel Titanium Tube||NITI-M-05-TU|
American Elements specializes in supplying seamless Nickel Titanium tubing with a variety of dimensions including round, rectangular, square, and oval in numerous standard diameters from 0.02 to 6.0 inches and wall thicknesses from 0.003 to 0.500 inches.Tubing can be further processed to produce rings, washers, sleeves and sheaths. Custom configurations are also available. Materials include most metals including the rare earth metals and other advanced materials. Tubes can also be produced from custom materials and alloys for commercial and research applications and for new proprietary technologies. Other available shapes include bar or plate form, as well as custom machined shapes and through other processes such as nanoparticles (See also application discussion at Nanotechnology Information and at Quantum Dots) and in the form of solutions and organometallics. See research below. We also produce Nickel Titanium as disc, granules, ingot, pellets, powder, rod, wire, foil, and sputtering target.. Other shapes are available by request.
Nickel (atomic symbol: Ni, atomic number: 28) is a Block D, Group 4, Period 4 element with an atomic weight of 58.6934. The number of electrons in each of nickel's shells is [2, 8, 16, 2] and its electron configuration is [Ar]3d8 4s2. Nickel was first discovered by Alex Constedt in 1751. The nickel atom has a radius of 124 pm and a Van der Waals radius of 184 pm. In its elemental form, nickel has a lustrous metallic silver appearance. Nickel is a hard and ductile transition metal that is considered corrosion-resistant because of its slow rate of oxidation. It is one of four elements that are ferromagnetic and is used in the production of various type of magnets for commercial use. Nickel is sometimes found free in nature but is more commonly found in ores. The bulk of mined nickel comes from laterite and magmatic sulfide ores. The name originates from the German word "kupfernickel," which means "false copper" from the illusory copper color of the ore. For more information on nickel, including properties, safety data, research, and American Elements' catalog of nickel products, visit the Nickel Information Center.
Titanium (atomic symbol: Ti, atomic number: 22) is a Block D, Group 4, Period 4 element with an atomic weight of 47.867. The number of electrons in each of Titanium's shells is [2, 8, 10, 2] and its electron configuration is [Ar] 3d2 4s2. The titanium atom has a radius of 147 pm and a Van der Waals radius of 187 pm. Titanium was discovered by William Gregor in 1791 and first isolated by Jöns Jakob Berzelius in 1825. n its elemental form, titanium has a silvery grey-white metallic appearance. Titanium's properties are chemically and physically similar to zirconium, both of which have the same number of valence electrons and are in the same group in the periodic table. Titanium has five naturally occurring isotopes: 46Ti through 50Ti, with 48Ti being the most abundant (73.8%). Titanium is found in igneous rocks and the sediments derived from them. It is named after the word Titanos, which is Greek for Titans. For more information on titanium, including properties, safety data, research, and American Elements' catalog of titanium products, visit the Titanium Information Center.
CUSTOMERS FOR NICKEL TITANIUM TUBE HAVE ALSO LOOKED AT
|Nickel Copper Iron Alloy||Nickel Foil||Nickel Nanoparticles||Nickel Molybdenum Alloy||Nickel Pellets|
|Nickel Oxide Pellets||Nickel Powder||Nickel Oxide||Nickel Sputtering Target||Nickel Acetylacetonate|
|Nickel Sulfate||Nickel Metal||Nickel Chloride||Nickel Acetate||Nickel Rod|
|Show Me MORE Forms of Nickel|
PACKAGING SPECIFICATIONS FOR BULK & RESEARCH QUANTITIES
|Typical bulk packaging includes palletized plastic 5 gallon/25 kg. pails, fiber and steel drums to 1 ton super sacks in full container (FCL) or truck load (T/L) quantities. Research and sample quantities and hygroscopic, oxidizing or other air sensitive materials may be packaged under argon or vacuum. Shipping documentation includes a Certificate of Analysis and Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS). Solutions are packaged in polypropylene, plastic or glass jars up to palletized 440 gallon liquid totes.|
Recent Research & Development for Nickel
- Halo-substituted thiosemicarbazones and their copper(II), nickel(II) complexes: Detailed spectroscopic characterization and study of antitumour activity against HepG2 human hepatoblastoma cells. Jagadeesh M, Kalangi SK, Sivarama Krishna L, Reddy AV. Spectrochim Acta A Mol Biomol Spectrosc. 2014
- Platelet-like nickel hydroxide: Synthesis and the transferring to nickel oxide as a gas sensor. Zhu G, Xu H, Liu Y, Xi C, Yang J, Shen X, Zhu J, Yang J. J Colloid Interface Sci. 2013 Dec 15
- Direct electrochemistry and electrocatalysis of heme proteins immobilised in carbon-coated nickel magnetic nanoparticle-chitosan-dimethylformamide composite films in room-temperature ionic liquids. Bioelectrochemistry. 2013 create date:2013/05/02 | first author:Wang T
- Influence of the microstructure on electrochemical corrosion and nickel release in NiTi orthodontic archwires. Mater Sci Eng C Mater Biol Appl. 2013 create date:2013/10/08 | first author:BriceÃ±o J
- Nickel analysis in real samples by Ni(2+) selective PVC membrane electrode based on a new Schiff base. Mater Sci Eng C Mater Biol Appl. 2013 create date:2013/10/08 | first author:Tomar PK
- Preparation of biomorphic porous calcium titanate and its application for preconcentration of nickel in water and food samples. Mater Sci Eng C Mater Biol Appl. 2013 create date:2013/10/08 | first author:Zhang D
- Functionalization of nickel nanowires with a fluorophore aiming at new probes for multimodal bioanalysis. J Colloid Interface Sci. 2013 create date:2013/09/04 | first author:Pinheiro PC
- Ambient arylmagnesiation of alkynes catalysed by ligandless nickel(ii). Chem Commun (Camb). 2013 create date:2013/09/21 | first author:Xue F
- Dietary nickel chloride restrains the development of small intestine in broilers. Biol Trace Elem Res. 2013 create date:2013/08/21 | first author:Wu BSynthesis, characterization and structural determination of some nickel(II) complexes containing imido Schiff bases and substituted phosphine ligands. Kianfar AH, Ebrahimi M. Spectrochim Acta A Mol Biomol Spectrosc. 2013 Nov
- Synthesis, characterization and light harvesting properties of nickel(II) diimine dithiolate complexes. Kumar A, Auvinen S, Trivedi M, Chauhan R, Alatalo M. Spectrochim Acta A Mol Biomol Spectrosc. 2013 Nov
- An electrochemical acetylcholine sensor based on lichen-like nickel oxide nanostructure. Sattarahmady N, Heli H, Vais RD. Biosens Bioelectron. 2013 Oct 15.
- Synthesis of HPMC stabilized nickel nanoparticles and investigation of their magnetic and catalytic properties. Maity D, Mollick MM, Mondal D, Bhowmick B, Neogi SK, Banerjee A, Chattopadhyay S, Bandyopadhyay S, Chattopadhyay D. Carbohydr Polym. 2013 Oct 15.
- Nickel(iii) complexes of di-amidato-di-phenolato ligands: effect of H-bonding. Eckshtain-Levi M, Orio M, Lavi R, Benisvy L. Dalton Trans. 2013 Oct 7.
- Borate-templated self-assembly of multinuclear nickel(ii)-containing POMs. Li S, Liu S, Tang Q, Liu Y, He D, Wang S, Shi Z. Dalton Trans. 2013 Oct 7.
- Nickel(ii) in chelate N2O2 environment. DFT approach and in-depth molecular orbital and configurational analysis. Trifunovic SR, Miletic VD, Jevtic VV, Meetsma A, Matovic ZD. Dalton Trans. 2013 Oct
- Correlation between endodontic broken instrument and nickel level in urine. Saghiri MA, Sheibani N, Garcia-Godoy F, Asatourian A, Mehriar P, Scarbecz M. Biol Trace Elem Res. 2013 Oct.
- A review on nickel-free nitrogen containing austenitic stainless steels for biomedical applications. Talha M, Behera CK, Sinha OP. Mater Sci Eng C Mater Biol Appl. 2013 Oct.
- Arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi from New Caledonian ultramafic soils improve tolerance to nickel of endemic plant species. Amir H, Lagrange A, Hassaïne N, Cavaloc Y. Mycorrhiza. 2013 Oct.
- Fabrication of paper-based devices by lacquer spraying method for the determination of nickel (II) ion in waste water. Nurak T, Praphairaksit N, Chailapakul O. Talanta. 2013 Sep 30.
- Energy-selective neutron imaging for morphological and phase analysis of iron-nickel meteorites. Peetermans S, Grazzi F, Salvemini F, Lehmann EH, Caporali S, Pratesi G. Analyst. 2013 Sep 21.
- Influence of vanadium doping on the electrochemical performance of nickel oxide in supercapacitors. Park HW, Na BK, Cho BW, Park SM, Roh KC. Phys Chem Chem Phys. 2013 Sep 16.
Recent Research & Development for Titanium
- Structural, optical and morphological analyses of pristine titanium di-oxide nanoparticles - Synthesized via sol-gel route. Spectrochim Acta A Mol Biomol Spectrosc. 2014 create date:2013/10/12 | first author:Praveen P
- Fabrication of anticoagulation layer on titanium surface by sequential immobilization of poly (ethylene glycol) and albumin. Biomed Mater Eng. 2014 create date:2013/11/12 | first author:Pan CJ
- Design of a nitrogen-implanted titanium-based superelastic alloy with optimized properties for biomedical applications. Gordin DM, Busardo D, Cimpean A, Vasilescu C, Höche D, Drob SI, Mitran V, Cornen M, Gloriant T. Mater Sci Eng C Mater Biol Appl. 2013 Oct 3
- Cytompatibility assessment of the surface of titanium after phosphorylation. Biomed Mater Eng. 2014 create date:2013/11/12 | first author:Wu MY
- Computational and experimental determinations of the UV adsorption of polyvinylsilsesquioxane-silica and titanium dioxide hybrids. Biomed Mater Eng. 2014 create date:2013/11/12 | first author:Wang H
- Effect of Nd:YAG laser-nitriding-treated titanium nitride surface over Ti6Al4V substrate on the activity of MC3T3-E1 cells. Biomed Mater Eng. 2014 create date:2013/11/12 | first author:Wang M
- Silver sulfide nanoparticles sensitized titanium dioxide nanotube arrays synthesized by in situ sulfurization for photocatalytic hydrogen production. J Colloid Interface Sci. 2014 create date:2013/11/05 | first author:Liu X
- Studies to control biofilm formation by coupling ultrasonication of natural waters and anodization of titanium. Nithila SD, Anandkumar B, Vanithakumari SC, George RP, Mudali UK, Dayal RK. Ultrason Sonochem. 2014 Jan
- Bis(pentalene)di-titanium: a bent double-sandwich complex with a very short Ti-Ti bond. Kilpatrick AF, Green JC, Cloke FG, Tsoureas N. Chem Commun (Camb). 2013 Oct 21
- Atmospheric pressure chemical vapour deposition of boron doped titanium dioxide for photocatalytic water reduction and oxidation. Carmichael P, Hazafy D, Bhachu DS, Mills A, Darr JA, Parkin IP. Phys Chem Chem Phys. 2013 Oct 21
- The effect of titanium with heparin/BMP-2 complex for improving osteoblast activity. Lee SY, Yun YP, Song HR, Chun HJ, Yang DH, Park K, Kim SE. Carbohydr Polym. 2013 Oct 15
- Lead sorption onto acrylamide modified titanium nanocomposite from aqueous media. Sharma AK, Lee BK. J Environ Manage. 2013 Oct 15
- Incorporation of clusters of titanium oxide in Beta zeolite structure by a new cold TiCl4-plasma process: physicochemical properties and photocatalytic activity. El-Roz M, Lakiss L, El Fallah J, Lebedev OI, Thibault-Starzyk F, Valtchev V. Phys Chem Chem Phys. 2013 Oct 14
- Photo-conversion of CO2 using titanium dioxide: enhancements by plasmonic and co-catalytic nanoparticles. Mankidy BD, Joseph B, Gupta VK. Nanotechnology. 2013 Oct 11
- The effect of different titanium nitride coatings on the adhesion of Candida albicans to titanium. Wang J, An Y, Liang H, Tong Y, Guo T, Ma C. Arch Oral Biol. 2013 Oct
- Effect of chronic kidney disease on the healing of titanium implants. Zou H, Zhao X, Sun N, Zhang S, Sato T, Yu H, Chen Q, Weber HP, Dard M, Yuan Q, Lanske B. Bone. 2013 Oct
- PPAR? delivered by Ch-GNPs onto titanium surfaces inhibits implant-induced inflammation and induces bone mineralization of MC-3T3E1 osteoblast-like cells. Bhattarai G, Lee YH, Lee NH, Park IS, Lee MH, Yi HK. Clin Oral Implants Res. 2013 Oct
- Long-term (20- to 25-year) Results of an Uncemented Tapered Titanium Femoral Component and Factors Affecting Survivorship. Streit MR, Innmann MM, Merle C, Bruckner T, Aldinger PR, Gotterbarm T. Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2013 Oct
- Surface functionalization of titanium substrates with cecropin B to improve their cytocompatibility and reduce inflammation responses. Xu D, Yang W, Hu Y, Luo Z, Li J, Hou Y, Liu Y, Cai K. Colloids Surf B Biointerfaces. 2013 Oct 1
- Cytotoxic, genotoxic and the hemolytic effect of titanium dioxide (TiO2 ) nanoparticles on human erythrocyte and lymphocyte cells in vitro. Ghosh M, Chakraborty A, Mukherjee A. J Appl Toxicol. 2013 Oct