Dihydrogen Hexachloroplatinate(IV) Solution
|Formula||CAS No.||PubChem SID||PubChem CID||MDL No.||EC No||IUPAC Name||Beilstein
|PROPERTIES||Compound Formula||Mol. Wt.||Appearance||Melting Point||Boiling Point||Density||Monoisotopic Mass||Charge||MSDS|
|Cl6H2Pt||409.81788||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||408.790607||406.793557||0||Safety Data Sheet|
Dihydrogen Hexachloroplatinate(IV) Solution is generally immediately available in most volumes. High purity, submicron and nanopowder forms may be considered. American Elements produces to many standard grades when applicable, including Mil Spec (military grade); ACS, Reagent and Technical Grade; Food, Agricultural and Pharmaceutical Grade; Optical Grade, USP and EP/BP (European Pharmacopoeia/British Pharmacopoeia) and follows applicable ASTM testing standards. Typical and custom packaging is available. Additional technical, research and safety (MSDS) information is available as is a Reference Calculator for converting relevant units of measurement.
Platinum (atomic symbol: Pt, atomic number: 78) is a Block D, Group 10, Period 6 element with an atomic weight of 195.084. The number of electrons in each of platinum's shells is [2, 8, 18, 32, 17, 1] and its electron configuration is [Xe] 4f14 5d9 6s1. The platinum atom has a radius of 139 pm and a Van der Waals radius of 175 pm. Platinum was discovered and first isolated by Antonio de Ulloa in 1735. It is one of the rarest elements in the earth's crust, occurring at a concentration of only 0.005 ppm. Platinum is found uncombined as a free element and alloyed with iridium as platiniridium. In its elemental form, platinum has a grayish white appearance. It is highly resistant to corrosion: the metal does not oxidize in air at any temperature. It is generally non-reactive, even at high temperatures. The origin of the name "platinum" comes from the Spanish word "platina," meaning silver. For more information on platinum, including properties, safety data, research, and American Elements' catalog of platinum products, visit the Platinum Information Center.
|DIHYDROGEN HEXACHLOROPLATINATE(IV) SOLUTION SYNONYMS|
|Hexachloroplatinic acid, Platinic chloride, Speier's catalyst, chloroplatinic acid, Chloroplatinic(IV) acid|
CUSTOMERS FOR DIHYDROGEN HEXACHLOROPLATINATE(IV) SOLUTION HAVE ALSO LOOKED AT
|Platinum Fluoride||Platinum Acetylacetonate||Platinum Metal||Platinum Chloride||Platinum Foil|
|Platinum Rhodium Alloy||Platinum Acetate Solution||Platinum Oxide Nanopowder||Platinum Pellets||Platinum Powder|
|Platinum Sputtering Target||Platinum Oxide||Platinum Oxide Pellets||Platinum Wire||Platinum Iridium Alloy|
|Show Me MORE Forms of Platinum|
PACKAGING SPECIFICATIONS FOR BULK & RESEARCH QUANTITIES
|Typical bulk packaging includes palletized plastic 5 gallon/25 kg. pails, fiber and steel drums to 1 ton super sacks in full container (FCL) or truck load (T/L) quantities. Research and sample quantities and hygroscopic, oxidizing or other air sensitive materials may be packaged under argon or vacuum. Shipping documentation includes a Certificate of Analysis and Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS). Solutions are packaged in polypropylene, plastic or glass jars up to palletized 440 gallon liquid totes.|
Recent Research & Development for Platinum
- Disposable amperometric biosensor based on lactate oxidase immobilised on platinum nanoparticle-decorated carbon nanofiber and poly(diallyldimethylammonium chloride) films. Lamas-Ardisana PJ, Loaiza OA, Añorga L, Jubete E, Borghei M, Ruiz V, Ochoteco E, Cabañero G, Grande HJ. Biosens Bioelectron. 2014.
- A droplet-based microfluidic electrochemical sensor using platinum-black microelectrode and its application in high sensitive glucose sensing. Gu S, Lu Y, Ding Y, Li L, Song H, Wang J, Wu Q. Biosens Bioelectron. 2014 May.
- Direct electrochemistry of myoglobin at reduced graphene oxide-multiwalled carbon nanotubes-platinum nanoparticles nanocomposite and biosensing towards hydrogen peroxide and nitrite. Mani V, Dinesh B, Chen SM, Saraswathi R. Biosens Bioelectron. 2014.
- Emerging treatment strategies in recurrent platinum-sensitive ovarian cancer: Focus on trabectedin. Poveda A, Ray-Coquard I, Romero I, Lopez-Guerrero JA, Colombo N. Cancer Treat Rev. 2014 Apr.
- Highly selective and sensitive adenosine aptasensor based on platinum nanoparticles as catalytical label for amplified detection of biorecognition events through H2O2 reduction. Shahdost-Fard F, Salimi A, Khezrian S. Biosens Bioelectron. 2014 Mar.
- "Turn off-on" fluorescent sensor for platinum drugs-DNA interactions based on quantum dots. Biosens Bioelectron. 2014 create date:2013/09/11 | first author:Zhao D
- Platinum porous nanoparticles hybrid with metal ions as probes for simultaneous detection of multiplex cancer biomarkers. Wang Z, Liu N, Ma Z. Biosens Bioelectron. 2014 Mar.
- Triple signal amplification using gold nanoparticles, bienzyme and platinum nanoparticles functionalized graphene as enhancers for simultaneous multiple electrochemical immunoassay. Jia X, Chen X, Han J, Ma J, Ma Z. Biosens Bioelectron. 2014 Mar.
- Fabrication of disposable gold macrodisc and platinum microband electrodes for use in room-temperature ionic liquids. Xiong L, Lowinsohn D, Ward KR, Compton RG. Analyst. 2013 Sep.
- Preparation and characterization of three dimensional graphene foam supported platinum-ruthenium bimetallic nanocatalysts for hydrogen peroxide based electrochemical biosensors. Biosens Bioelectron. 2014 create date:2013/09/10 | first author:Kung CC
- Synthesis, photophysics, and reverse saturable absorption of platinum complexes bearing extended p-conjugated C^N^N ligands. Li Z, Sun W. Dalton Trans. 2013 Oct.
- Enhanced cytotoxicity to cancer cells by mitochondria-targeting MWCNTs containing platinum(IV) prodrug of cisplatin. Biomaterials. 2014 create date:2013/10/22 | first author:Yoong SL
- A histopathological study of Hudson River crayfish, Orconectes virilis, exposed to platinum group metals. J Environ Sci Health A Tox Hazard Subst Environ Eng. 2014 create date:2013/11/01 | first author:Wren M
- Unidirectional suppression of hydrogen oxidation on oxidized platinum clusters. Hang Li Y, Xing J, Jia Chen Z, Li Z, Tian F, Rong Zheng L, Feng Wang H, Hu P, Jun Zhao H, Gui Yang H. Nat Commun. 2013 Sep.
- Spectroscopic and biological approach in the characterization of a novel 14-membered [N4] macrocyclic ligand and its Palladium(II), Platinum(II), Ruthenium(III) and Iridium(III) complexes. Spectrochim Acta A Mol Biomol Spectrosc. 2014 create date:2013/09/21 | first author:Rani S
- Electrochemical biosensors for biocontaminant detection consisting of carbon nanotubes, platinum nanoparticles, dendrimers, and enzymes. Anal Biochem. 2013 create date:2013/09/17 | first author:Siriviriyanun A
- Multi-walled carbon nanotubes decorated by platinum catalyst nanoparticles-Examination and microanalysis using scanning and transmission electron microscopies. Guinel MJ, Brodusch N, Verde-Gómez Y, Escobar-Morales B, Gauvin R. J Microsc. 2013 Oct.
- Ultrasensitive thrombin detection based on direct electrochemistry of highly loaded hemoglobin spheres-encapsulated platinum nanoparticles as labels and electrocatalysts. Wu Y, Xu W, Bai L, Yuan Y, Yi H, Chai Y, Yuan R. Biosens Bioelectron. 2013 Dec.
- Cooperative self-assembly of platinum(ii) acetylide complexes. Tian YJ, Meijer EW, Wang F. Chem Commun (Camb). 2013 Oct.
- Interaction of platinum nanoparticles with graphitic carbon structures: a computational study. Schneider WB, Benedikt U, Auer AA. Chemphyschem.
Recent Research & Development for Chlorides
- The influence of sodium salts (iodide, chloride and sulfate) on the formation efficiency of sulfamerazine nanocrystals. Lou H, Liu M, Qu W, Johnson J, Brunson E, Almoazen H. Pharm Dev Technol. 2014 Aug.
- Water-solid interactions between amorphous maltodextrins and crystalline sodium chloride. Food Chem. 2014 | first author:Ghorab MK.
- Diminution of 2,3,5-triphenyltetrazolium chloride toxicity on Listeria monocytogenes growth by iron source addition to the culture medium. Junillon T, Flandrois JP. Food Microbiol. 2014 Apr.
- Hepatoprotective Effect of Manganese Chloride Against CCl4-Induced Liver Injury in Rats. Biol Trace Elem Res. 2013 create date:2013/09/17 | first author:Eidi A.
- Influence of mixing and ultrasound frequency on antisolvent crystallisation of sodium chloride. Ultrason Sonochem. 2014 create date:2013/08/21 | first author:Lee J.
- Can zinc(II) ions be doped into the crystal structure of l-proline cadmium chloride monohydrate? Spectrochim Acta A Mol Biomol Spectrosc. 2013 create date:2013/08/13 | first author:Srinivasan BR
- Copper(ii) chloride mediated (aza)oxindole synthesis by oxidative coupling of Csp(2)-H and Csp(3)-H centers: substrate scope and DFT study. Org Biomol Chem. 2013 create date:2013/08/31 | first author:Dey C
- Cetylpyridinium chloride suppresses gene expression associated with halitosis. Arch Oral Biol. 2013 create date:2013/10/12 | first author:Liu J
- Dietary nickel chloride restrains the development of small intestine in broilers. Biol Trace Elem Res. 2013 create date:2013/08/21 | first author:Wu B
- Electrochemistry and Spectroelectrochemistry of Europium(III) Chloride in 3LiCl-2KCl from 643 to 1123 K. Anal Chem. 2013 create date:2013/09/11 | first author:Schroll CA
- The effect of ambroxol on chloride transport, CFTR and ENaC in cystic fibrosis airway epithelial cells. Cell Biol Int. 2013 create date:2013/06/15 | first author:Varelogianni G
- In vivo biodistribution and synergistic toxicity of silica nanoparticles and cadmium chloride in mice. Guo M, Xu X, Yan X, Wang S, Gao S, Zhu S. J Hazard Mater. 2013 Sep.
- Analysis of xyloglucans by ambient chloride attachment ionization tandem mass spectrometry. Vinueza NR, Gallardo VA, Klimek JF, Carpita NC, Kenttämaa HI. Carbohydr Polym. 2013 Oct.
- Convenient syntheses of cyanuric chloride-derived NHC ligands, their Ag(i) and Au(i) complexes and antimicrobial activity. Almalioti F, Macdougall J, Hughes S, Hasson MM, Jenkins RL, Ward BD, Tizzard GJ, Coles SJ, Williams DW, Bamford S, Fallis IA, Dervisi A. Dalton Trans. 2013 Sep 14
- Cholic acid modified N-(2-hydroxy)-propyl-3-trimethylammonium chitosan chloride for superoxide dismutase delivery. Cheng Y, Cai H, Yin B, Yao P. Int J Pharm. 2013.
- A novel topical formulation containing strontium chloride significantly reduces the intensity and duration of cowhage-induced itch. Papoiu AD, Valdes-Rodriguez R, Nattkemper LA, Chan YH, Hahn GS, Yosipovitch G. Acta Derm Venereol. 2013 Sep.
- Dextran sodium sulfate inhibits the activities of both polymerase and reverse transcriptase: lithium chloride purification, a rapid and efficient technique to purify RNA. Viennois E, Chen F, Laroui H, Baker MT, Merlin D. BMC Res Notes. 2013
- Synthesis, in vitro and in vivo evaluation of new norcantharidin-conjugated hydroxypropyltrimethyl ammonium chloride chitosan derivatives as polymer therapeutics. Xu X, Li Y, Wang F, Lv L, Liu J, Li M, Guo A, Jiang J, Shen Y, Guo S. Int J Pharm. 2013.
- Lipid-based intravesical drug delivery systems with controlled release of trospium chloride for the urinary bladder. Haupt M, Thommes M, Heidenreich A, Breitkreutz J. J Control Release.
- Assessment of nickel titanium and beta titanium corrosion resistance behavior in fluoride and chloride environments. Kassab EJ, Gomes JP. Angle Orthod. 2013 Sep.