|Product||Product Code||Request Quote|
|(2N) 99% Ruthenium Nitrate||RU-NAT-02||Request Quote|
|(3N) 99.9% Ruthenium Nitrate||RU-NAT-03||Request Quote|
|(4N) 99.99% Ruthenium Nitrate||RU-NAT-04||Request Quote|
|(5N) 99.999% Ruthenium Nitrate||RU-NAT-05||Request Quote|
|Formula||CAS No.||PubChem SID||PubChem CID||MDL No.||EC No||IUPAC Name||Beilstein
|PROPERTIES||Compound Formula||Mol. Wt.||Appearance||Density||Exact Mass||Monoisotopic Mass||Charge||MSDS|
|RuN3O9||287.08||Red-brown crystalline powder||1.07 g/cm3||287.868 g/mol||225.88002 Da||N/A||Safety Data Sheet|
When mixed with hydrocarbons, nitrate compounds can form a flammable mixture. Nitrates are excellent precursors for production of ultra high purity compounds and certain catalyst and nanoscale(nanoparticles and nanopowders) materials. All metallic nitrates are inorganic salts of a given metal cation and the nitrate anion. The nitrate anion is a univalent (-1 charge) polyatomic ion composed of a single nitrogen atom ionically bound to three oxygen atoms (Symbol: NO3) for a total formula weight of 62.05. Ruthenium Nitrate is generally immediately available in most volumes. High purity, submicron and nanopowder forms may be considered. We also produce Ruthenium Nitrate Solution. American Elements produces to many standard grades when applicable, including Mil Spec (military grade); ACS, Reagent and Technical Grade; Food, Agricultural and Pharmaceutical Grade; Optical Grade, USP and EP/BP (European Pharmacopoeia/British Pharmacopoeia) and follows applicable ASTM testing standards. Typical and custom packaging is available. Additional technical, research and safety (MSDS) information is available as is a Reference Calculator for converting relevant units of measurement.
Ruthenium (atomic symbol: Ru, atomic number: 44) is a Block D, Group 8, Period 5 elemen with an atomic weight of 101.07. The number of electrons in each of ruthenium's shells is [2, 8, 18, 15, 1] and its electron configuration is [Kr] 4d7 5s1. The ruthenium atom has a radius of 134 pm and a Van der Waals radius of 207 pm. Ruthenium was discovered by Jedrzej Sniadecki in 1807.It was first recognized as a distinct element by Karl Ernst Claus in 1844. In its elemental form, ruthenium has a silvery white metallic appearance. Ruthenium is a rare transition metal belonging to the platinum group of metals. It is found in pentlandite, pyroxenite, and platinum group metal ores. The name Ruthenium originates from the Latin word "Ruthenia," meaning Russia. For more information on ruthenium, including properties, safety data, research, and American Elements' catalog of ruthenium products, visit the Ruthenium element page.
HEALTH, SAFETY & TRANSPORTATION INFORMATION
|Material Safety Data Sheet||MSDS|
|Transport Information||UN 2031 8/PG 2|
|Globally Harmonized System of
Classification and Labelling (GHS)
RUTHENIUM NITRATE SYNONYMS
Ruthenium(2+) dinitrate, Ruthenium trinitrate, Ruthenium(III) nitrosyl nitrate, Ruthenium(3+) trinitrate,
|PACKAGING SPECIFICATIONS FOR BULK & RESEARCH QUANTITIES|
|Typical bulk packaging includes palletized plastic 5 gallon/25 kg. pails, fiber and steel drums to 1 ton super sacks in full container (FCL) or truck load (T/L) quantities. Research and sample quantities and hygroscopic, oxidizing or other air sensitive materials may be packaged under argon or vacuum. Shipping documentation includes a Certificate of Analysis and Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS). Solutions are packaged in polypropylene, plastic or glass jars up to palletized 440 gallon liquid totes.|
Recent Research & Development for Ruthenium
- C-O cleavage of aromatic oxygenates over ruthenium catalysts. A computational study of reactions at step sites.. Chiu CC, Genest A, Borgna A, Rösch N.. Phys Chem Chem Phys. 2015 May 21.
- Ruthenium-106 plaque brachytherapy for uveal melanoma.. Tarmann L, Wackernagel W, Avian A, Mayer C, Schneider M, Winkler P, Langmann G.. Br J Ophthalmol. 2015 May 15.
- Design, synthesis and characterisation of new chimeric ruthenium(ii)-gold(i) complexes as improved cytotoxic agents.. Massai L, Fernández-Gallardo J, Guerri A, Arcangeli A, Pillozzi S, Contel M, Messori L.. Dalton Trans. 2015 May 21.
- Water-Soluble Ruthenium(II) Complexes with Chiral 4-(2,3-dihydroxypropyl)-formamide oxoaporphine (FOA): in Vitro and in Vivo Anticancer Activity by Stabilization of G-Quadruplex DNA, Inhibition of Telomerase Activity and Induction of Tumor Cell Apoptosis.. Chen ZF, Qin QP, Qin JL, Zhou J, Li YL, Li N, Liu YC, Liang H.. J Med Chem. 2015 May 19.
- Development of a Functional Ruthenium(II) Complex that Can Act as a Photoluminescent and Electrochemiluminescent Dual-signaling Probe for Hypochlorous Acid.. Yu X, Zhang W, Ye Z, Song B, Yuan J.. J Fluoresc. 2015 May 12.
- Management of diffuse choroidal hemangioma in Sturge-Weber syndrome with Ruthenium-106 plaque radiotherapy.. Kubicka-Trząska A, Karska-Basta I, Oleksy P, Romanowska-Dixon B.. Graefes Arch Clin Exp Ophthalmol. 2015 May 26.
- Ruthenium-catalyzed oxidative coupling of 2-aryl-4-quinazolinones with olefins: synthesis of pyrrolo[2,1-b]quinazolin-9(1H)-one motifs.. Zheng Y, Song WB, Zhang SW, Xuan LJ.. Org Biomol Chem. 2015 May 21.
- Regulation of a cerium(iv)-driven O2 evolution reaction using composites of liposome and lipophilic ruthenium complexes.. Koshiyama T, Kanda N, Iwata K, Honjo M, Asada S, Hatae T, Tsuji Y, Yoshida M, Okamura M, Kuga R, Masaoka S, Ohba M.. Dalton Trans. 2015 May 8.
- Detailed biological profiling of a photoactived and apoptosis inducing pdppz Ruthenium (II) polypyridyl complex in cancer cells.. Gunnlaugsson T, Cloonan SM, Elmes R, Erby M, Bright SA, Poynton FE, Nolan DE, Quinn SJ, Williams DC.. J Med Chem. 2015 May 11.
- A mechanistic investigation of the ruthenium porphyrin catalysed aziridination of olefins by aryl azides.. Zardi P, Pozzoli A, Ferretti F, Manca G, Mealli C, Gallo E.. Dalton Trans. 2015 May 15.
- Construction of hybrid films of silver nanoparticles and polypyridine ruthenium complexes on substrates.. Kajikawa A, Togashi T, Orikasa Y, Cui BB, Zhong YW, Sakamoto M, Kurihara M, Kanaizuka K.. Dalton Trans. 2015 May 19.
Recent Research & Development for Nitrates
- Nitrate denitrification with nitrite or nitrous oxide as intermediate products: Stoichiometry, kinetics and dynamics of stable isotope signatures.. Vavilin VA, Rytov SV.. Chemosphere. 2015 May 15
- Estimation and mitigation of N2O emission and nitrate leaching from intensive crop cultivation in the Haean catchment, South Korea.. Kim Y, Seo Y, Kraus D, Klatt S, Haas E, Tenhunen J, Kiese R.. Sci Total Environ. 2015 May 22
- Phylogenomics of Mycobacterium Nitrate Reductase Operon.. Huang Q, Abdalla AE, Xie J.. Curr Microbiol. 2015 May 17.
- Prolixibacter denitrificans sp. nov., an iron-corroding facultative aerobic nitrate-reducing bacterium isolated from crude oil, and emended descriptions of the genus Prolixibacter and Prolixibacter bellariivorans.. Iino T, Sakamoto M, Ohkuma M.. Int J Syst Evol Microbiol. 2015 May 19.
- Preparation and Release Behavior of Chlorpyrifos Adsolubilized into Layered Zinc Hydroxide Nitrate Intercalated with Dodecylbenzenesulfonate.. Liu J, Zhang X, Zhang Y.. ACS Appl Mater Interfaces. 2015 May 22.
- Can elite athletes benefit from dietary nitrate supplementation?. Jonvik KL, Nyakayiru J, van Loon LJ, Verdijk LB.. J Appl Physiol (1985). 2015 May 21:jap.00232.2015.
- A metabolomic study on the responses of daphnia magna exposed to silver nitrate and coated silver nanoparticles.. Li L, Wu H, Ji C, van Gestel CA, Allen HE, Peijnenburg WJ.. Ecotoxicol Environ Saf. 2015 May 12
- Preparation of Nd-Fe-B by nitrate-citrate auto-combustion followed by the reduction-diffusion process. Ma HX, Kim CW, Kim DS, Jeong JH, Kim IH, Kang YS. Nanoscale. 2015 Apr 13. : Nanoscale
- Effects of lead nitrate and sodium selenite on DNA damage and oxidative stress in diabetic and non-diabetic rat erythrocytes and leucocytes. Baş H, Kalender Y, Pandir D, Kalender S. Environ Toxicol Pharmacol. 2015 Mar 27: Environ Toxicol Pharmacol
- Nephrotoxic effects of lead nitrate exposure in diabetic and nondiabetic rats: Involvement of oxidative stress and the protective role of sodium selenite. Ba? H, Kalender Y. Environ Toxicol. 2015 Mar 2.