Zinc Cadmium Selenide/Zinc Sulfide Quantum Dots
|Product||Product Code||Order or Specifications|
|Zinc Cadmium Selenide/Zinc Sulfide Quantum Dot -440 nm||ZNCDSEZNS-QD-440|
|Zinc Cadmium Selenide/Zinc Sulfide Quantum Dot -480 nm||ZNCDSEZNS-QD-480|
American Elements is a manufacturer and supplier specializing in producing Zinc Cadmium Selenide/Zinc Sulfide (ZnCdSe/ZnS) Quantum Dots. ZnCdSe/ZnS Quantum Dots are core-shell structured inorganic nanocrystals where an inner core of Cadmium Selenide is encapsulated in an outer core of wider band gap Zinc Selenide. Zinc Cadmium Selenide/Zinc Sulfide Quantum Dots exhibit spectra emission ranges from 530 nanometers (nm) to 610 nanometers (nm) wavelengths. They are high luminosity inorganic particles soluble in various organic solutions. Zinc Cadmium Selenide/Zinc Sulfide Quantum Dots are nanoparticles of Cadmium Selenide/Zinc Sulfide semiconductor crystals with the novel property of having an extremely narrow emission spectrum (Gaussian Distribution) that is directly proportional to the particle's size. The smaller the particle the more its emission is blue shifted and conversely the larger the particle size, the more its emission is red shifted. Zinc Cadmium Selenide/Zinc Sulfide Quantum Dots have the potential to turn light emitting diodes (LED) from merely display devises to illumination devices creating the first solid state lighting sources. technical, research and safety (MSDS) information is available as is a Reference Calculator for converting relevant units of measurement. American Elements manufactures quantum dots from several semiconductor materials, including Cadmium Telluride (CdTe), Lead Selenide (PbSe), Zinc Indium Phosphide/Zinc Sulfide (ZnInP/ZnS), Indium Phosphide/ Zinc Sulfide (InP/ZnS), and Graphene; for more information about uses and applications for quantum dots, please visit the Quantum Dots information center.
Zinc (atomic symbol: Zn, atomic number: 30) is a Block D, Group 12, Period 4 element with an atomic weight of 65.38. The number of electrons in each of zinc's shells is 2, 8, 18, 2, and its electron configuration is [Ar] 3d10 4s2. The zinc atom has a radius of 134 pm and a Van der Waals radius of 210 pm. Zinc was discovered by Indian metallurgists prior to 1000 BC and first recognized as a unique element by Rasaratna Samuccaya in 800. Zinc was first isolated by Andreas Marggraf in 1746. In its elemental form, zinc has a silver-gray appearance. It is brittle at ordinary temperatures but malleable at 100 °C to 150 °C. It is a fair conductor of electricity, and burns in air at high red producing white clouds of the oxide. Zinc is mined from sulfidic ore deposits. It is the 24th most abundant element in the earth's crust and the fourth most common metal in use (after iron, aluminum, and copper). The name zinc originates from the German word "zin," meaning tin. For more information on zinc, including properties, safety data, research, and American Elements' catalog of zinc products, visit the Zinc Information Center.
Cadmium (atomic symbol: Cd, atomic number: 48) is a Block D, Group 12, Period 5 element with an atomic weight of 112.411. The number of electrons in each of Cadmium's shells is 2, 8, 18, 18, 2 and its electron configuration is [Kr] 4d10 5s2. The cadmium atom has a radius of 151 pm and a Van der Waals radius of 230 pm.Cadmium was discovered and first isolated by Karl Samuel Leberecht Hermann and Friedrich Stromeyer in 1817. In its elemental form, cadmium has a silvery bluish gray metallic appearance. Cadmium makes up about 0.1 ppm of the earth's crust. No significant deposits of cadmium containing ores are known, however, it is sometimes found in its metallic form. It is a common impurity in zinc ores and is isolated during the production of zinc. Cadmium is a key component in battery production and particular pigments and coatings due to its distinct yellow color. Cadmium oxide is used in phosphors for television picture tubes. The name Cadmium originates from the Latin word 'cadmia' and the Greek word 'kadmeia'. For more information on cadmium, including properties, safety data, research, and American Elements' catalog of cadmium products, visit the Cadmium Information Center.
Selenium (atomic symbol: Se, atomic number: 34) is a Block P, Group 16, Period 4 element with an atomic radius of 78.96. The number of electrons in each of Selenium's shells is 2, 8, 18, 6 and its electron configuration is [Ar] 3d10 4s2 4p4. The selenium atom has a radius of 120 pm and a Van der Waals radius of 190 pm. Selenium is a non-metal with several allotropes: a black, vitreous form with an irregular crystal structure; three red-colored forms with monoclinic crystal structures; and a gray form with a hexagonal crystal structure, the most stable and dense form of the element. One of the mose common uses for selenium is in glass production; the red tint that it lends to glass neutralizes green or yellow tints from impurities in the glass materials. Selenium was discovered and first isolated by Jöns Jakob Berzelius and Johann Gottlieb Gahn in 1817. The origin of the name Selenium comes from the Greek word "Selênê," meaning moon. For more information on selenium, including properties, safety data, research, and American Elements' catalog of selenium products, visit the Selenium Information Center.
Sulfur or Sulphur (atomic symbol: S, atomic number: 16) is a Block P, Group 16, Period 3 element with an atomic radius of 32.066. The number of electrons in each of Sulfur's shells is 2, 8, 6 and its electron configuration is [Ne]3s2 3p4. In its elemental form, sulfur has a light yellow appearance. The sulfur atom has a covalent radius of 105 pm and a Van der Waals radius of 180 pm. In nature, sulfur can be found in hot springs, meteorites, volcanoes, and as galena, gypsum, and epsom salts. Sulfur has been known since ancient times but was not accepted as an element until 1777 when Antoine Lavoisier helped to convince the scientific community that it was an element and not a compound. For more information on sulfur, including properties, safety data, research, and American Elements' catalog of sulfur products, visit the Sulfur Information Center.
CUSTOMERS FOR ZINC CADMIUM SELENIDE/ ZINC SULFIDE QUANTUM DOTS HAVE ALSO LOOKED AT
|Zinc Bars||Zn Cd Se||Zinc Foil||Tin Bismuth Zinc Alloy||Zinc Nanoparticles|
|Zinc Nitrate||Zinc Acetylacetonate||Zinc Oxide Sputtering Target||Zinc Powder||Zinc Acetate|
|Zinc Oxide||Zinc Metal||Zinc Pellets||Zinc Oxide Pellets||Zinc Chloride|
|Show Me MORE Forms of Zinc|
PACKAGING SPECIFICATIONS FOR BULK & RESEARCH QUANTITIES
|Typical bulk packaging includes palletized plastic 5 gallon/25 kg. pails, fiber and steel drums to 1 ton super sacks in full container (FCL) or truck load (T/L) quantities. Research and sample quantities and hygroscopic, oxidizing or other air sensitive materials may be packaged under argon or vacuum. Shipping documentation includes a Certificate of Analysis and Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS). Solutions are packaged in polypropylene, plastic or glass jars up to palletized 440 gallon liquid totes.|
Recent Research & Development for Zinc
- Evidence and uptake routes for Zinc oxide nanoparticles through the gastrointestinal barrier in Xenopus laevis. Bacchetta R, Moschini E, Santo N, Fascio U, Del Giacco L, Freddi S, Camatini M, Mantecca P. Nanotoxicology. 2014 Nov.
- Cardiopulmonary toxicity of pulmonary exposure to occupationally relevant zinc oxide nanoparticles. Chuang HC, Juan HT, Chang CN, Yan YH, Yuan TH, Wang JS, Chen HC, Hwang YH, Lee CH, Cheng TJ. Nanotoxicology. 2014 Sep.
- Soil pH effects on the comparative toxicity of dissolved zinc, non-nano and nano ZnO to the earthworm Eisenia fetida. Heggelund LR, Diez-Ortiz M, Lofts S, Lahive E, Jurkschat K, Wojnarowicz J, Cedergreen N, Spurgeon D, Svendsen C. Nanotoxicology. 2014 Aug.
- Effect of zinc sulphate on gelling properties of phosphorylated protein isolate from yellow stripe trevally. Arfat YA, Benjakul S. Food Chem. 2013 create date:2013/07/23 | first author:Arfat YA
- A highly sensitive and wide-ranged electrochemical zinc(II) aptasensor fabricated on core-shell SiO2-Pt@meso-SiO2. Li Z, Liu M, Fan L, Ke H, Luo C, Zhao G. Biosens Bioelectron. 2014 Feb.
- Self-assembly of manganese doped zinc sulfide quantum dots/CTAB nanohybrids for detection of rutin. Miao Y, Zhang Z, Gong Y, Zhang Q, Yan G. Biosens Bioelectron. 2014 Feb 15.
- Copper, zinc superoxide dismutase and nitrate reductase coimmobilized bienzymatic biosensor for the simultaneous determination of nitrite and nitrate. Madasamy T, Pandiaraj M, Balamurugan M, Bhargava K, Sethy NK, Karunakaran C. Biosens Bioelectron. 2014.
- Whole-cell Escherichia coli-based bio-sensor assay for dual zinc oxide nanoparticle toxicity mechanisms. McQuillan JS, Shaw AM. Biosens Bioelectron. 2014 Jan 15
- Tailor-made mutations in Arabidopsis using zinc finger nucleases. Qi Y, Starker CG, Zhang F, Baltes NJ, Voytas DF. Methods Mol Biol. 2014 | first author:Qi Y
- The zinc finger transcription factor ZXDC activates CCL2 gene expression by opposing BCL6-mediated repression. Ramsey JE, Fontes JD. Mol Immunol. 2013 create date:2013/08/21 first author:Ramsey JE
- Photophysics of Soret-excited free base tetraphenylporphyrin and its zinc analog in solution. Ghosh M, Mora AK, Nath S, Chandra AK, Hajra A, Sinha S. Spectrochim Acta A Mol Biomol Spectrosc. 2013 | first author:Ghosh M
- Can zinc(II) ions be doped into the crystal structure of l-proline cadmium chloride monohydrate? Srinivasan BR. Spectrochim Acta A Mol Biomol Spectrosc. 2013 | first author:Srinivasan BR
- Effect of phytate reduction of sorghum, through genetic modification, on iron and zinc availability as assessed by an in vitro dialysability bioaccessibility assay, Caco-2 cell uptake assay, and suckling rat pup absorption model. Kruger J, Taylor JR, Du X, De Moura FF, LÃnnerdal B, Oelofse A. Food Chem. 2013 | first author:Kruger J.
- Carbonaceous soil amendments to biofortify crop plants with zinc. Gartler J, Robinson B, Burton K, Clucas L. Sci Total Environ. 2013 | first author:Gartler J
- Facile one-pot synthesis of spherical zinc sulfide-carbon nanocomposite powders with superior electrochemical properties as anode materials for Li-ion batteries. Jang YS, Kang YC. Phys Chem Chem Phys. 2013 | first author:Jang YS
- Synthesis of a novel water-soluble zinc phthalocyanine and its CT DNA-damaging studies. Wang T, Wang A, Zhou L, Lu S, Jiang W, Lin Y, Zhou J, Wei S. Spectrochim Acta A Mol Biomol Spectrosc. 2013 create date:2013/07/23 | first author:Wang T
- Molecular structure, vibrational spectra, NLO and MEP analysis of bis[2-hydroxy-ÐºO-N-(2-pyridyl)-1-naphthaldiminato-ÐºN]zinc(II). Tanak H, Toy M. Spectrochim Acta A Mol Biomol Spectrosc. 2013 | first author:Tanak H
- A DFT study of the regeneration process of zinc porphyrin analogues in dye-sensitized solar cells. Yang F, Zhang Z, He X. Dalton Trans. 2013 create date:2013/08/06 | first author:Yang F
- Zinc complexes supported by methyl salicylato ligands: synthesis, structure, and application in ring-opening polymerization of l-lactide. Petrus R, Sobota P. Dalton Trans. 2013 | first author:Petrus R
- Novel spot tests for detecting the presence of zinc sulfate in urine, a newly introduced urinary adulterant to invalidate drugs of abuse testing. Welsh KJ, Dierksen JE, Actor JK, Dasgupta A. Am J Clin Pathol. 2013 | first author:Welsh KJ
Recent Research & Development for Cadmium
- Impact of dietary cadmium sulphide nanoparticles on Danio rerio zebrafish at very low contamination pressure. Ladhar C, Geffroy B, Cambier S, Treguer-Delapierre M, Durand E, Brèthes D, Bourdineaud JP. Nanotoxicology. 2014.
- Vaccinium corymbosum L. (blueberry) extracts exhibit protective action against cadmium toxicity in Saccharomyces cerevisiae cells. Oprea E, Ruta LL, Nicolau I, Popa CV, Neagoe AD, Farcasanu IC. Food Chem. 2014.
- Calcium and potassium content in beef: Influences on tenderness and associations with molecular markers in Nellore cattle. Meat Sci. 2014 date:2013/09/03 | first author:Tizioto PC.
- Analysis of lead in beverage juice using mesoporous cadmium phosphate as a solid phase adsorbent. Yin P, Qu R, Liu X, Dong X, Xu Q. Food Chem. 2014 Apr.
- Plant Cell Responses to Cadmium and Zinc. Martinka, M Vaculík, A Lux - Applied Plant Cell Biology, 2014 - Springer.
- Contents of cadmium, mercury and lead in fish from the Atlantic sea (Morocco) determined by atomic absorption spectrometry. Chahid A, Hilali M, Benlhachimi A, Bouzid T. Food Chem. 2014
- Lipoteichoic acid from Staphylococcus aureus directly affects cardiomyocyte contractility and calcium transients. Mol Immunol. 2013 date:2013/08/13 | first author:Mutig N
- Targeted analysis of polyphenol metabolism during development of hop (Humulus lupulus L.) cones following treatment with prohexadione-calcium. Food Chem. 2014. | first author:Kavalier AR.
- Combined effects of potassium lactate and calcium ascorbate as sodium chloride substitutes on the physicochemical and sensory characteristics of low-sodium frankfurter sausage. Meat Sci. 2014 date:2013/07/31 | first author:Choi YM
- Optical Calcium Imaging Using DNA-Encoded Fluorescence Sensors in Transgenic Fruit Flies, Drosophila melanogaster. Methods Mol Biol. 2014 date:2013/09/21 | first author:Dipt S
- Tendon-to-bone healing using an injectable calcium phosphate cement combined with bone xenograft/BMP composite. Biomaterials. 2013 | first author:Weimin P
- Creation of reduced fat foods: influence of calcium-induced droplet aggregation on microstructure and rheology of mixed food dispersions. Food Chem. 2013 date:2013/09/03 | first author:Wu BC
- Enhanced osteoporotic bone regeneration by strontium-substituted calcium silicate bioactive ceramics. Biomaterials. 2013 date:2013/10/08 | first author:Lin K
- RhBMP-2-loaded calcium silicate/calcium phosphate cement scaffold with hierarchically porous structure for enhanced bone tissue regeneration. Biomaterials. 2013 date:2013/09/21 | first author:Zhang J
- Umbilical cord and bone marrow mesenchymal stem cell seeding on macroporous calcium phosphate for bone regeneration in rat cranial defects. Biomaterials. 2013 date:2013/09/24 | first author:Chen W
- Anticancer drug delivery system based on calcium carbonate particles loaded with a photosensitizer. Biophys Chem. 2013 | first author:Svenskaya Y
- Repair of rabbit segmental femoral defects by using a combination ofÂ tetrapod-shaped calcium phosphate granules and basic fibroblast growth factor-binding ion complex gel. Biomaterials. 2013 date:2013/08/29 | first author:Honnami M.
- Reversible inhibitors of regulators of G-protein signaling identified in a high-throughput cell-based calcium signaling assay. Cell Signal. 2013 date:2013/09/18 | first author:Storaska AJ
- Preparation of biomorphic porous calcium titanate and its application for preconcentration of nickel in water and food samples. Mater Sci Eng C Mater Biol Appl. 2013 date:2013/10/08 | first author:Zhang D
- Homer1 knockdown protects dopamine neurons through regulating calcium homeostasis in an in vitro model of Parkinson's disease. Cell Signal. 2013 date:2013/09/17 | first author:Chen T
- Injectable calcium phosphate-alginate-chitosan microencapsulated MC3T3-E1 cell paste for bone tissue engineering in vivo. Mater Sci Eng C Mater Biol Appl. | first author:Qiao P
Recent Research & Development for Selenides
- Theoretical investigation of electronic states and spectroscopic properties of tellurium selenide molecule employing relativistic effective core potentials. Chattopadhyaya S, Nath A, Das KK. Spectrochim Acta A Mol Biomol Spectrosc. 2014.
- Highly Efficient Copper-Zinc-Tin-Selenide (CZTSe) Solar Cells by Electrodeposition. Jeon JO, Lee KD, Seul Oh L, Seo SW, Lee DK, Kim H, Jeong JH, Ko MJ, Kim B, Son HJ, Kim JY. ChemSusChem. 2014.
- Band Gap-Tunable Molybdenum Sulfide Selenide Monolayer Alloy. Su SH, Hsu YT, Chang YH, Chiu MH, Hsu CL, Hsu WT, Chang WH, He JH, Li LJ. Small. 2014.
- Synthesis, structures and DFT calculations of 2-(4,6-dimethyl pyrimidyl)selenolate complexes of Cu(i), Ag(i) and Au(i) and their conversion into metal selenide nanocrystals. Sharma RK, Wadawale A, Kedarnath G, Manna D, Ghanty TK, Vishwanadh B, Jain VK. Dalton Trans. 2014.
- Two-Dimensional Tin Selenide Nanostructures for Flexible All-Solid-State Supercapacitors. Zhang C, Yin H, Han M, Dai Z, Pang H, Zheng Y, Lan YQ, Bao J, Zhu J. ACS Nano. 2014.
- Enhanced performance of cadmium selenide quantum dot-sensitized solar cells by incorporating long afterglow europium, dysprosium co-doped strontium aluminate phosphors. Sun H, Pan L, Piao X, Sun Z. J Colloid Interface Sci. 2014 Feb.
- Electric double-layer transistor using layered iron selenide Mott insulator TlFe1.6Se2. Katase T, Hiramatsu H, Kamiya T, Hosono H. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2014.
- Structural and topological control on physical properties of arsenic selenide glasses. Kaseman DC, Hung I, Gan Z, Aitken B, Currie S, Sen S. J Phys Chem B. 2014.
- Investigation of Reaction Mechanisms of Bismuth Tellurium Selenide Nanomaterials for Simple Reaction Manipulation Causing Effective Adjustment of Thermoelectric Properties. Kim C, Kim DH, Kim JT, Han YS, Kim H. ACS Appl Mater Interfaces. 2014 Jan.
- Ultrafast charge- and energy-transfer dynamics in conjugated polymer: cadmium selenide nanocrystal blends. Morgenstern FS, Rao A, Böhm ML, Kist RJ, Vaynzof Y, Greenham NC. ACS Nano. 2014 Feb.
- Enhanced performance of cadmium selenide quantum dot-sensitized solar cells by incorporating long afterglow europium, dysprosium co-doped strontium aluminate phosphors. Sun H, Pan L, Piao X, Sun Z. J Colloid Interface Sci. 2014 Feb.
- Electrodeposition of Antimony Selenide Thin Films and Application in Semiconductor Sensitized Solar Cells. Ngo TT, Chavhan S, Kosta I, Miguel O, Grande HJ, Tena-Zaera R. ACS Appl Mater Interfaces 2014.
- Ammonia-rich high temperature superconducting intercalates of iron selenide revealed through time-resolved in-situ X-ray and neutron diffraction. Sedlmaier SJ, Cassidy SJ, Morris RG, Drakopoulos M, Reinhard C, Moorhouse SJ, O'Hare D, Manuel P, Khalyavin D, Clarke SJ. J Am Chem Soc. 2013 Dec.
- Colloidally stable selenium@copper selenide core@shell nanoparticles as selenium source for manufacturing of copper-indium-selenide solar cells. Dong H, Quintilla A, Cemernjak M, Popescu R, Gerthsen D, Ahlswede E, Feldmann C. J Colloid Interface Sci. 2014 Feb.
- Copper-indium-selenide quantum dot-sensitized solar cells. Yang J, Kim JY, Yu JH, Ahn TY, Lee H, Choi TS, Kim YW, Joo J, Ko MJ, Hyeon T. Phys Chem Chem Phys. 2013.
- Copper Indium Gallium Selenide (CIGS) Photovoltaic Devices Made Using Multistep Selenization of Nanocrystal Films. Harvey TB, Mori I, Stolle CJ, Bogart TD, Ostrowski DP, Glaz MS, Du J, Pernik DR, Akhavan VA, Kesrouani H, Vanden Bout DA, Korgel BA. ACS Appl Mater Interfaces. 2013.
- Electroluminescent, polycrystalline cadmium selenide nanowire arrays. Ayvazian T, van der Veer WE, Xing W, Yan W, Penner RM. ACS Nano. 2013.
- Controllable synthesis of metal selenide heterostructures mediated by Ag2Se nanocrystals acting as catalysts. Zhou J, Huang F, Xu J, Wang Y. Nanoscale. 2013.
- Electroluminescent, Polycrystalline Cadmium Selenide Nanowire Arrays. Ayvazian T, van der Veer WE, Xing W, Yan W, Penner RM. ACS Nano. 2013 Sep.
- Silicon nanowire-silver indium selenide heterojunction photodiodes. Kulakci M, Colakoglu T, Ozdemir B, Parlak M, Unalan HE, Turan R. Nanotechnology. 2013.
Recent Research & Development for Sulfides
- Hydrogen sulfide and cell signaling: Team player or referee? Hancock JT, Whiteman M. Plant Physiol Biochem. 2014.
- Reactive iron sulfide (FeS)-supported ultrafiltration for removal of mercury (Hg(II)) from water. Han DS, Orillano M, Khodary A, Duan Y, Batchelor B, Abdel-Wahab A. Water Res. 2014.
- Kinetic and stoichiometric characterization of anoxic sulfide oxidation by SO-NR mixed cultures from anoxic biotrickling filters. Mora M, Fernández M, Gómez JM, Cantero D, Lafuente J, Gamisans X, Gabriel D. Appl Microbiol Biotechnol. 2014.
- Synthesis of nickel sulfide nanoparticles loaded on activated carbon as a novel adsorbent for the competitive removal of Methylene blue and Safranin-O. Ghaedi M, Pakniat M, Mahmoudi Z, Hajati S, Sahraei R, Daneshfar A. Spectrochim Acta A Mol Biomol Spectrosc. 2014
- Disturbance of endogenous hydrogen sulfide generation and endoplasmic reticulum stress in hippocampus are involved in homocysteine-induced defect in learning and memory of rats. Li MH, Tang JP, Zhang P, Li X, Wang CY, Wei HJ, Yang XF, Zou W, Tang XQ. Behav Brain Res. 2014
- Biochemical and behavioural responses of the marine polychaete Hediste diversicolor to cadmium sulfide quantum dots (CdS QDs): Waterborne and dietary exposure. Buffet PE, Poirier L, Zalouk-Vergnoux A, Lopes C, Amiard JC, Gaudin P, Risso-de Faverney C, Guibbolini M, Gilliland D, Perrein-Ettajani H, Valsami-Jones E, Mouneyrac C. Chemosphere. 2014
- GYY4137, a hydrogen sulfide (H2S) donor, shows potent anti-hepatocellular carcinoma activity through blocking the STAT3 pathway. Lu S, Gao Y, Huang X, Wang X. Int J Oncol. 2014
- Manipulating surface ligands of Copper Sulfide nanocrystals: Synthesis, characterization, and application to organic solar cells. Li J, Jiu T, Tao GH, Wang G, Sun C, Li P, Fang J, He L. J Colloid Interface Sci. 2014
- Recolonization of macrozoobenthos on defaunated sediments in a hypertrophic brackish lagoon: Effects of sulfide removal and sediment grain size. Kanaya G. Mar Environ Res. 2014
- Experimental design based response surface methodology optimization of ultrasonic assisted adsorption of safaranin O by tin sulfide nanoparticle loaded on activated carbon. Roosta M, Ghaedi M, Daneshfar A, Sahraei R. Spectrochim Acta A Mol Biomol Spectrosc. 2014
- Metal sulfide-functionalized DNA concatamer for ultrasensitive electronic monitoring of ATP using a programmable capillary-based aptasensor. Liu B, Zhang B, Chen G, Yang H, Tang D. Biosens Bioelectron. 2014 Mar.
- Self-assembly of manganese doped zinc sulfide quantum dots/CTAB nanohybrids for detection of rutin. Biosens Bioelectron. 2014 | first author:Miao Y
- Silver sulfide nanoparticles sensitized titanium dioxide nanotube arrays synthesized by in situ sulfurization for photocatalytic hydrogen production. J Colloid Interface Sci. 2014 | first author:Liu X
- A sensitive method for the sulfur isotope analysis of dimethyl sulfide and dimethylsulfoniopropionate in seawater. Rapid Commun Mass Spectrom. 2013 | first author:Said-Ahmad W
- Target-stimulated metallic HgS nanostructures on a DNA-based polyion complex membrane for highly efficient impedimetric detection of dissolved hydrogen sulfide. Chem Commun (Camb). 2013 | first author:Zhuang J
- A fatal work-related poisoning by hydrogen sulfide: report on a case. Am J Forensic Med Pathol. 2013 create date:2013/11/08 | first author:Lancia M
- Highly enantioselective oxidation of phenyl methyl sulfide and its derivatives into optically pure (S)-sulfoxides with Rhodococcus sp. CCZU10-1 in an n-octane-water biphasic system. Appl Microbiol Biotechnol. 2013 create date:2013/10/05 | first author:He YC
- Biochemical properties of nematode O-acetylserine(thiol)lyase paralogs imply their distinct roles in hydrogen sulfide homeostasis. Biochim Biophys Acta. 2013 | first author:Vozdek R
- Involvement of hydrogen sulfide and homocysteine transsulfuration pathway in the progression of kidney fibrosis after ureteral obstruction. Biochim Biophys Acta. 2013 | first author:Jung KJ
- High electrocatalytic activity of self-standing hollow NiCo2S4 single crystalline nanorod arrays towards sulfide redox shuttles in quantum dot-sensitized solar cells. Chem Commun (Camb). | first author:Xiao J