|Product||Product Code||Request Quote|
|(2N) 99% Yttrium(III) 2-Ethylhexanoate||Y3-2EH-02||Request Quote|
|(3N) 99.9% Yttrium(III) 2-Ethylhexanoate||Y3-2EH-03||Request Quote|
|(4N) 99.99% Yttrium(III) 2-Ethylhexanoate||Y3-2EH-04||Request Quote|
|(5N) 99.999% Yttrium(III) 2-Ethylhexanoate||Y3-2EH-05||Request Quote|
|Formula||CAS No.||PubChem CID||MDL No.||EC No||IUPAC Name||Beilstein
|(C8H15O2)3Y||114012-65-6||16212281||MFCD00070441||N/A||2-ethylhexanoic acid; yttrium||N/A||CCCCC(CC)C
|PROPERTIES||Compound Formula||Mol. Wt.||Appearance||Density||Exact Mass||Monoisotopic Mass||Charge||MSDS|
|C24H45O6Y||518.52||White powder, crystals, or chunks||N/A||518.227462||518.227462||0||Safety Data Sheet|
Yttrium(III) 2-Ethylhexanoate is generally immediately available in most volumes. High purity, submicron and nanopowder forms may be considered. American Elements produces to many standard grades when applicable, including Mil Spec (military grade); ACS, Reagent and Technical Grade; Food, Agricultural and Pharmaceutical Grade; Optical Grade, USP and EP/BP (European Pharmacopoeia/British Pharmacopoeia) and follows applicable ASTM testing standards. Typical and custom packaging is available. Additional technical, research and safety (MSDS) information is available as is a Reference Calculator for converting relevant units of measurement.
Yttrium (atomic symbol: Y, atomic number: 39) is a Block D, Group 3, Period 5 element with an atomic weight of 88.90585. The number of electrons in each of yttrium's shells is [2, 8, 18, 9, 2] and its electron configuration is [Kr] 4d1 5s2. The yttrium atom has a radius of 180 pm and a Van der Waals radius of 219 pm. Yttrium was discovered by Johann Gadolin in 1794 and first isolated by Carl Gustav Mosander in 1840. In its elemental form, Yttrium has a silvery white metallic appearance. Yttrium has the highest thermodynamic affinity for oxygen of any element. Yttrium is not found in nature as a free element and is almost always found combined with the lanthanides in rare earth minerals. While not part of the rare earth series, it resembles the heavy rare earths which are sometimes referred to as the "yttrics" for this reason. Another unique characteristic derives from its ability to form crystals with useful properties. The name yttrium originated from a Swedish village near Vaxholm called Yttbery where it was discovered. For more information on yttrium, including properties, safety data, research, and American Elements' catalog of yttrium products, visit the Yttrium element page.
|HEALTH, SAFETY & TRANSPORTATION INFORMATION|
|Material Safety Data Sheet||MSDS|
|Globally Harmonized System of
Classification and Labelling (GHS)
|YTTRIUM(III) 2-ETHYLHEXANOATE SYNONYMS|
|Hexanoic acid,2-ethyl-, yttrium(3+) salt (3:1); Yttrium(3+) 2-ethylhexanoate; Yttrium tri(2-ethylhexanoate); Yttriumtris(2-ethylhexanoate); 103470-68-4|
|CUSTOMERS FOR YTTRIUM(III) 2-ETHYLHEXANOATE HAVE ALSO LOOKED AT|
|Yttrium Foil||Yttrium Pellets||Yttrium Sputtering Target||Yttrium Oxide Pellets||Yttrium Acetate|
|Yttrium Metal||Yttrium Wire||Yttrium Chloride||Yttrium Aluminum Alloy||Yttrium Nitrate|
|Yttrium Nanoparticles||Yttrium Oxide||Yttrium Nickel Alloy||Yttrium Chloride||Yttrium Acetylacetonate|
|Show Me MORE Forms of Yttrium|
|PACKAGING SPECIFICATIONS FOR BULK & RESEARCH QUANTITIES|
|Typical bulk packaging includes palletized plastic 5 gallon/25 kg. pails, fiber and steel drums to 1 ton super sacks in full container (FCL) or truck load (T/L) quantities. Research and sample quantities and hygroscopic, oxidizing or other air sensitive materials may be packaged under argon or vacuum. Shipping documentation includes a Certificate of Analysis and Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS). Solutions are packaged in polypropylene, plastic or glass jars up to palletized 440 gallon liquid totes.|
Recent Research & Development for Yttrium
- New reversed phase-high performance liquid chromatographic method for selective separation of yttrium from all rare earth elements employing nitrilotriacetate complexes in anion exchange mode. Dybczy?ski RS, Kulisa K, Pyszynska M, Bojanowska-Czajka A. J Chromatogr A. 2015 Mar 20
- Radioembolization using yttrium-90 microspheres as bridging and downstaging treatment for unresectable hepatocellular carcinoma before liver transplantation: initial single-center experience. Abdelfattah MR, Al-Sebayel M, Broering D, Alsuhaibani H. Transplant Proc. 2015 Mar
- Metallacyclic yttrium alkyl and hydrido complexes: synthesis, structures and catalytic activity in intermolecular olefin hydrophosphination and hydroamination. Kissel AA, Mahrova TV, Lyubov DM, Cherkasov AV, Fukin GK, Trifonov AA, Del Rosal I, Maron L. Dalton Trans. 2015 Feb 24.
- Direct observation of the dealloying process of a platinum-yttrium nanoparticle fuel cell cathode and its oxygenated species during the oxygen reduction reaction. Malacrida P, Sanchez Casalongue HG, Masini F, Kaya S, Hernández-Fernández P, Deiana D, Ogasawara H, Stephens IE, Nilsson A, Chorkendorff I. Phys Chem Chem Phys. 2015 Mar 16.
- RETRACTED ARTICLE: A Case Series of Four Patients With Clinically Significant Radiomicrosphere Pneumonitis After Yttrium-90 Radioembolization from the Perspective of Lung Dosimetry. Kao YH, Magsombol BM, Takano A, Wijaya L, Tay KH, Chow PK, Goh AS, Ng DC. Nucl Med Mol Imaging. 2015 Mar
- A prospective, randomized comparison of a 1940 nm and a 2013 nm thulium: yttrium-aluminum-garnet laser device for Thulium VapoEnucleation of the prostate (ThuVEP): First results. Tiburtius C, Gross AJ, Netsch C. Indian J Urol. 2015 Jan-Mar
- Consolidation of first remission using radioimmunotherapy with yttrium-90-ibritumomab-tiuxetan in adult patients with Burkitt lymphoma. Koechli V, Klaeser B, Banz Y, Mueller BU, Pabst T. Leuk Res. 2015 Mar
- Correction: Quantitative and Qualitative Assessment of Yttrium-90 PET/CT Imaging. The PLOS ONE Staff. PLoS One. 2015 Feb 26
- Oxidative methane activation over yttrium stabilised zirconia. Cooper CS, Oldman RJ, Catlow CR. Chem Commun (Camb). 2015 Feb 27.
- Effects of erbium-and chromium-doped yttrium scandium gallium garnet and diode lasers on the surfaces of restorative dental materials: A scanning electron microscope study. Hatipoglu M, Barutcigil C. Niger J Clin Pract. 2015 Mar-Apr
- Scandium and yttrium phosphasalen complexes as initiators for ring-opening polymerization of cyclic esters. Bakewell C, White AJ, Long NJ, Williams CK. Inorg Chem. 2015 Mar 2
- Intra-arterial Yttrium-90 Radioembolization Combined with Systemic Chemotherapy is a Promising Method for Downstaging Unresectable Huge Intrahepatic Cholangiocarcinoma to Surgical Treatment. Rayar M, Sulpice L, Edeline J, Garin E, Levi Sandri GB, Meunier B, Boucher E, Boudjema K. Ann Surg Oncol. 2015 Jan 27.
- Yttrium-90 ibritumomab tiuxetan followed by rituximab maintenance as treatment for patients with diffuse large B-cell lymphoma are not candidates for autologous stem cell transplant. Arnason JE, Luptakova K, Rosenblatt J, Tzachanis D, Avigan D, Zwicker JI, Levine J, Kim M, Parker JA, Grant B, Joyce RM. Acta Haematol. 2015
- Treatment of Melasma in Men With Low-Fluence Q-Switched Neodymium-Doped Yttrium-Aluminum-Garnet Laser Versus Combined Laser and Glycolic Acid Peeling. Vachiramon V, Sahawatwong S, Sirithanabadeekul P. Dermatol Surg. 2015 Mar 9.
- A Roughness Study of Ytterbium-Doped Potassium Yttrium Tungstate (YB: KYW) Thin-Disk Femtosecond Ablated Dentin. Liu J, Chen H, Ge W, Wang Y, Sun Y, Wang Y, Lü P. J Lasers Med Sci. 2014 Winter
- Study of Interaction of Laser with Tissue Using Monte Carlo Method for 1064nm Neodymium-Doped Yttrium Aluminium Garnet (Nd:YAG) Laser. Majdabadi A, Abazari M. J Lasers Med Sci. 2015 Winter
- Comparison of Micro-Leakage from Resin-Modified Glass Ionomer Restorations in Cavities Prepared by Er:YAG (Erbium-Doped Yttrium Aluminum Garnet) Laser and Conventional Method in Primary Teeth. Bahrololoomi Z, Razavi F, Soleymani AA. J Lasers Med Sci. 2014 Fall
- Yttrium Complexes of Arsine, Arsenide, and Arsinidene Ligands. Pugh T, Kerridge A, Layfield RA. Angew Chem Int Ed Engl. 2015 Feb 5.
- Recurrent Hemarthroses After TKA Treated With an Intraarticular Injection of Yttrium-90. Fine S, Klestov A. Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2015 Feb 25.
- Syndioselective coordination polymerization of unmasked polar methoxystyrenes using a pyridenylmethylene fluorenyl yttrium precursor. Liu D, Wang R, Wang M, Wu C, Wang Z, Yao C, Liu B, Wan X, Cui D. Chem Commun (Camb). 2015 Mar 3