Yttrium Acetate Solution
|Product||Product Code||Request Quote|
|(2N) 99% Yttrium Acetate Solution||Y-AC-02-SOL||Request Quote|
|(3N) 99.9% Yttrium Acetate Solution||Y-AC-03-SOL||Request Quote|
|(4N) 99.99% Yttrium Acetate Solution||Y-AC-04-SOL||Request Quote|
|(5N) 99.999% Yttrium Acetate Solution||Y-AC-05-SOL||Request Quote|
|Formula||CAS No.||PubChem SID||PubChem CID||MDL No.||EC No||IUPAC Name||Beilstein
|C6H9O6Y • xH2O||304675-69-2||24859557||57376990||MFCD00150128||245-612-0||yttrium(3+); triacetate; hydrate||N/A||CC(=O)[O-].CC
|PROPERTIES||Compound Formula||Mol. Wt.||Appearance||Density||Exact Mass||Monoisotopic Mass||Charge||MSDS|
|C6H11O7Y||284.05||Liquid||N/A||235.946||265.946||0||Safety Data Sheet|
Yttrium Acetate Solutions are moderate to highly concentrated liquid solutions of Yttrium Acetate. They are an excellent source of Yttrium Acetate for applications requiring solubilized materials. Acetates are excellent precursors for production of ultra high purity compounds and certain catalyst and nanoscale (nanoparticles and nanopowders) materials. Acetates are also proving useful in the field of solar energy technologies: in January 2013, researchers at the Harbin Institute of Technology's Shenzhen Graduate School found that inserting ultrathin film layers of lithium acetate vastly improved the performance of polymer bulk-heterojunction solar cells. American Elements can prepare dissolved homogenous solutions at customer specified concentrations or to the maximum stoichiometric concentration. Packaging is available in 55 gallon drums, smaller units and larger liquid totes. American Elements maintains solution production facilities in the United States, Northern Europe (Liverpool, UK), Southern Europe (Milan, Italy), Australia and China to allow for lower freight costs and quicker delivery to our customers. American Elements metal and rare earth compound solutions have numerous applications, but are commonly used in petrochemical cracking and automotive catalysts, water treatment, plating, textiles, research, and in optic, laser, crystal and glass applications. We also produce Yttrium Acetate Powder. Additional technical, research and safety (MSDS) information is available as is a Reference Calculator for converting relevant units of measurement.
Yttrium (atomic symbol: Y, atomic number: 39) is a Block D, Group 3, Period 5 element with an atomic weight of 88.90585. The number of electrons in each of yttrium's shells is [2, 8, 18, 9, 2] and its electron configuration is [Kr] 4d1 5s2. The yttrium atom has a radius of 180 pm and a Van der Waals radius of 219 pm. Yttrium was discovered by Johann Gadolin in 1794 and first isolated by Carl Gustav Mosander in 1840. In its elemental form, Yttrium has a silvery white metallic appearance. Yttrium has the highest thermodynamic affinity for oxygen of any element. Yttrium is not found in nature as a free element and is almost always found combined with the lanthanides in rare earth minerals. While not part of the rare earth series, it resembles the heavy rare earths which are sometimes referred to as the "yttrics" for this reason. Another unique characteristic derives from its ability to form crystals with useful properties. The name yttrium originated from a Swedish village near Vaxholm called Yttbery where it was discovered. For more information on yttrium, including properties, safety data, research, and American Elements' catalog of yttrium products, visit the Yttrium element page.
HEALTH, SAFETY & TRANSPORTATION INFORMATION
YTTRIUM ACETATE SYNONYMS
|Yttrium(III) Acetate, Yttrium(3+) Acetate, Acetic Acid, Yttrium(3+) Salt, aqueous yttrium acetate|
|CUSTOMERS FOR YTTRIUM ACETATE SOLUTION HAVE ALSO LOOKED AT|
|Yttrium Foil||Yttrium Pellets||Yttrium Sputtering Target||Yttrium Oxide Pellets||Yttrium Acetate|
|Yttrium Metal||Yttrium Wire||Yttrium Chloride||Yttrium Aluminum Alloy||Yttrium Nitrate|
|Yttrium Nanoparticles||Yttrium Oxide||Yttrium Nickel Alloy||Yttrium Chloride||Yttrium Acetylacetonate|
|Show Me MORE Forms of Yttrium|
|PACKAGING SPECIFICATIONS FOR BULK & RESEARCH QUANTITIES|
|Typical bulk packaging includes palletized plastic 5 gallon/25 kg. pails, fiber and steel drums to 1 ton super sacks in full container (FCL) or truck load (T/L) quantities. Research and sample quantities and hygroscopic, oxidizing or other air sensitive materials may be packaged under argon or vacuum. Shipping documentation includes a Certificate of Analysis and Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS). Solutions are packaged in polypropylene, plastic or glass jars up to palletized 440 gallon liquid totes.|
Recent Research & Development for Yttrium
- Tuning oxygen vacancy photoluminescence in monoclinic Y2WO6 by selectively occupying yttrium sites using lanthanum. Ding B, Han C, Zheng L, Zhang J, Wang R, Tang Z. Sci Rep. 2015 Mar 30: Sci Rep
- [Action of yttrium on calcium-dependent processes in myocardium of vertebrates]. [No authors listed]. Zh Evol Biokhim Fiziol. 2014 May-Jun: Zh Evol Biokhim Fiziol
- Neodymium:Yttrium aluminum garnet laser in the management of oral leukoplakia: A case series. Das S, Mohammad S, Singh V, Gupta S. Contemp Clin Dent. 2015 Mar: Contemp Clin Dent
- Correction: quantitative and qualitative assessment of yttrium-90 PET/CT imaging. PLOS ONE Staff. PLoS One. 2015 Feb 26: PLoS One
- Treatment of melasma in men with low-fluence q-switched neodymium-doped yttrium-aluminum-garnet laser versus combined laser and glycolic Acid peeling. Vachiramon V, Sahawatwong S, Sirithanabadeekul P. Dermatol Surg. 2015 Apr: Dermatol Surg
- Direct observation of the dealloying process of a platinum-yttrium nanoparticle fuel cell cathode and its oxygenated species during the oxygen reduction reaction. Malacrida P, Sanchez Casalongue HG, Masini F, Kaya S, Hernández-Fernández P, Deiana D, Ogasawara H, Stephens IE, Nilsson A, Chorkendorff I. Phys Chem Chem Phys. 2015 Mar 16.
- Treatment of Melasma in Men With Low-Fluence Q-Switched Neodymium-Doped Yttrium-Aluminum-Garnet Laser Versus Combined Laser and Glycolic Acid Peeling. Vachiramon V, Sahawatwong S, Sirithanabadeekul P. Dermatol Surg. 2015 Mar 9.
- Study of Interaction of Laser with Tissue Using Monte Carlo Method for 1064nm Neodymium-Doped Yttrium Aluminium Garnet (Nd:YAG) Laser. Majdabadi A, Abazari M. J Lasers Med Sci. 2015 Winter
- Comparison of Micro-Leakage from Resin-Modified Glass Ionomer Restorations in Cavities Prepared by Er:YAG (Erbium-Doped Yttrium Aluminum Garnet) Laser and Conventional Method in Primary Teeth. Bahrololoomi Z, Razavi F, Soleymani AA. J Lasers Med Sci. 2014 Fall
- Yttrium Complexes of Arsine, Arsenide, and Arsinidene Ligands. Pugh T, Kerridge A, Layfield RA. Angew Chem Int Ed Engl. 2015 Feb 5.
Recent Research & Development for Acetates
- Different mechanisms for histone acetylation by ethanol and its metabolite acetate in rat primary hepatocytes. Shukla SD, Restrepo R, Fish P, Lim R, Ibdah J. J Pharmacol Exp Ther. 2015 Apr 17.: J Pharmacol Exp Ther
- Efficacy and safety of conversion to monotherapy with eslicarbazepine acetate in adults with uncontrolled partial-onset seizures: a historical-control phase III study. Jacobson MP, Pazdera L, Bhatia P, Grinnell T, Cheng H, Blum D; study 046 team. BMC Neurol. 2015 Mar 28: BMC Neurol
- The CombiRx trial of combined therapy with interferon and glatiramer acetate in relapsing remitting MS: Design and baseline characteristics. Lindsey JW, Scott TF, Lynch SG, Cofield SS, Nelson F, Conwit R, Gustafson T, Cutter GR, Wolinsky JS, Lublin FD; CombiRx Investigators Group. Mult Scler Relat Disord. 2012 Apr: Mult Scler Relat Disord
- [Effect of inherent depression on chronic visceral hypersensitivity induced by colon acetate stimulation in neonatal rats]. Liu YX, Zhang YS, Duan LP, Zhang L, Yang CQ. Beijing Da Xue Xue Bao. 2015 Apr 18: Beijing Da Xue Xue Bao
- Does glatiramer acetate provoke hepatitis in multiple sclerosis?. Sinagra E, Raimondo D, Cottone S, Guddo F, Gabriele Rizzo A, Amvrosiadis G, Perricone G, Cottone M, Madonia S. Mult Scler Relat Disord. 2014 Mar: Mult Scler Relat Disord
- HLA DR and DQ alleles and haplotypes associated with clinical response to glatiramer acetate in multiple sclerosis. Dhib-Jalbut S, Valenzuela RM, Ito K, Kaufman M, Ann Picone M, Buyske S. Mult Scler Relat Disord. 2013 Oct: Mult Scler Relat Disord
- The effectiveness of high dose zinc acetate lozenges on various common cold symptoms: a meta-analysis. Hemilä H, Chalker E. BMC Fam Pract. 2015 Feb 25: BMC Fam Pract
- Photophysical and Electrochemical Studies of Multinuclear Complexes of Iron(II) with Acetate and Extended Conjugated N-Donor Ligands. Abdullah N, Mohd Said S, Marlina A, Roslan MF, Azil A, Nordin AR. ScientificWorldJournal. 2015: ScientificWorldJournal
- Abiraterone acetate in patients with metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer: long term outcome of the Temporary Authorization for Use programme in France. Houédé N, Beuzeboc P, Gourgou S, Tosi D, Moise L, Gravis G, Delva R, Fléchon A, Latorzeff I, Ferrero JM, Oudard S, Tartas S, Laguerre B, Topart D, Roubaud G, Agherbi H, Rebillard X, Azria D. BMC Cancer. 2015 Apr 4: BMC Cancer
- Agreement of the Kato-Katz test established by the WHO with samples fixed with sodium acetate analyzed at 6 months to diagnose intestinal geohelminthes. Fernández-Niño JA, Ramírez JD, López MC, Moncada LI, Reyes P, Heredia RD. Acta Trop. 2015 Mar 11.