Yttrium Acetate Solution
|Product||Product Code||Request Quote|
|(2N) 99% Yttrium Acetate Solution||Y-AC-02-SOL||Request Quote|
|(3N) 99.9% Yttrium Acetate Solution||Y-AC-03-SOL||Request Quote|
|(4N) 99.99% Yttrium Acetate Solution||Y-AC-04-SOL||Request Quote|
|(5N) 99.999% Yttrium Acetate Solution||Y-AC-05-SOL||Request Quote|
|Formula||CAS No.||PubChem SID||PubChem CID||MDL No.||EC No||IUPAC Name||Beilstein
|C6H9O6Y • xH2O||304675-69-2||24859557||57376990||MFCD00150128||245-612-0||yttrium(3+); triacetate; hydrate||N/A||CC(=O)[O-].CC
|PROPERTIES||Compound Formula||Mol. Wt.||Appearance||Density||Exact Mass||Monoisotopic Mass||Charge||MSDS|
|C6H11O7Y||284.05||Liquid||N/A||235.946||265.946||0||Safety Data Sheet|
Yttrium Acetate Solutions are moderate to highly concentrated liquid solutions of Yttrium Acetate. They are an excellent source of Yttrium Acetate for applications requiring solubilized materials. Acetates are excellent precursors for production of ultra high purity compounds and certain catalyst and nanoscale (nanoparticles and nanopowders) materials. Acetates are also proving useful in the field of solar energy technologies: in January 2013, researchers at the Harbin Institute of Technology's Shenzhen Graduate School found that inserting ultrathin film layers of lithium acetate vastly improved the performance of polymer bulk-heterojunction solar cells. American Elements can prepare dissolved homogenous solutions at customer specified concentrations or to the maximum stoichiometric concentration. Packaging is available in 55 gallon drums, smaller units and larger liquid totes. American Elements maintains solution production facilities in the United States, Northern Europe (Liverpool, UK), Southern Europe (Milan, Italy), Australia and China to allow for lower freight costs and quicker delivery to our customers. American Elements metal and rare earth compound solutions have numerous applications, but are commonly used in petrochemical cracking and automotive catalysts, water treatment, plating, textiles, research, and in optic, laser, crystal and glass applications. We also produce Yttrium Acetate Powder. Additional technical, research and safety (MSDS) information is available as is a Reference Calculator for converting relevant units of measurement.
Yttrium (atomic symbol: Y, atomic number: 39) is a Block D, Group 3, Period 5 element with an atomic weight of 88.90585. The number of electrons in each of yttrium's shells is [2, 8, 18, 9, 2] and its electron configuration is [Kr] 4d1 5s2. The yttrium atom has a radius of 180 pm and a Van der Waals radius of 219 pm. Yttrium was discovered by Johann Gadolin in 1794 and first isolated by Carl Gustav Mosander in 1840. In its elemental form, Yttrium has a silvery white metallic appearance. Yttrium has the highest thermodynamic affinity for oxygen of any element. Yttrium is not found in nature as a free element and is almost always found combined with the lanthanides in rare earth minerals. While not part of the rare earth series, it resembles the heavy rare earths which are sometimes referred to as the "yttrics" for this reason. Another unique characteristic derives from its ability to form crystals with useful properties. The name yttrium originated from a Swedish village near Vaxholm called Yttbery where it was discovered. For more information on yttrium, including properties, safety data, research, and American Elements' catalog of yttrium products, visit the Yttrium element page.
HEALTH, SAFETY & TRANSPORTATION INFORMATION
YTTRIUM ACETATE SYNONYMS
|Yttrium(III) Acetate, Yttrium(3+) Acetate, Acetic Acid, Yttrium(3+) Salt, aqueous yttrium acetate|
|CUSTOMERS FOR YTTRIUM ACETATE SOLUTION HAVE ALSO LOOKED AT|
|Yttrium Foil||Yttrium Pellets||Yttrium Sputtering Target||Yttrium Oxide Pellets||Yttrium Acetate|
|Yttrium Metal||Yttrium Wire||Yttrium Chloride||Yttrium Aluminum Alloy||Yttrium Nitrate|
|Yttrium Nanoparticles||Yttrium Oxide||Yttrium Nickel Alloy||Yttrium Chloride||Yttrium Acetylacetonate|
|Show Me MORE Forms of Yttrium|
|PACKAGING SPECIFICATIONS FOR BULK & RESEARCH QUANTITIES|
|Typical bulk packaging includes palletized plastic 5 gallon/25 kg. pails, fiber and steel drums to 1 ton super sacks in full container (FCL) or truck load (T/L) quantities. Research and sample quantities and hygroscopic, oxidizing or other air sensitive materials may be packaged under argon or vacuum. Shipping documentation includes a Certificate of Analysis and Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS). Solutions are packaged in polypropylene, plastic or glass jars up to palletized 440 gallon liquid totes.|
Recent Research & Development for Yttrium
- New reversed phase-high performance liquid chromatographic method for selective separation of yttrium from all rare earth elements employing nitrilotriacetate complexes in anion exchange mode. Dybczy?ski RS, Kulisa K, Pyszynska M, Bojanowska-Czajka A. J Chromatogr A. 2015 Mar 20
- Radioembolization using yttrium-90 microspheres as bridging and downstaging treatment for unresectable hepatocellular carcinoma before liver transplantation: initial single-center experience. Abdelfattah MR, Al-Sebayel M, Broering D, Alsuhaibani H. Transplant Proc. 2015 Mar
- Metallacyclic yttrium alkyl and hydrido complexes: synthesis, structures and catalytic activity in intermolecular olefin hydrophosphination and hydroamination. Kissel AA, Mahrova TV, Lyubov DM, Cherkasov AV, Fukin GK, Trifonov AA, Del Rosal I, Maron L. Dalton Trans. 2015 Feb 24.
- Direct observation of the dealloying process of a platinum-yttrium nanoparticle fuel cell cathode and its oxygenated species during the oxygen reduction reaction. Malacrida P, Sanchez Casalongue HG, Masini F, Kaya S, Hernández-Fernández P, Deiana D, Ogasawara H, Stephens IE, Nilsson A, Chorkendorff I. Phys Chem Chem Phys. 2015 Mar 16.
- RETRACTED ARTICLE: A Case Series of Four Patients With Clinically Significant Radiomicrosphere Pneumonitis After Yttrium-90 Radioembolization from the Perspective of Lung Dosimetry. Kao YH, Magsombol BM, Takano A, Wijaya L, Tay KH, Chow PK, Goh AS, Ng DC. Nucl Med Mol Imaging. 2015 Mar
- A prospective, randomized comparison of a 1940 nm and a 2013 nm thulium: yttrium-aluminum-garnet laser device for Thulium VapoEnucleation of the prostate (ThuVEP): First results. Tiburtius C, Gross AJ, Netsch C. Indian J Urol. 2015 Jan-Mar
- Consolidation of first remission using radioimmunotherapy with yttrium-90-ibritumomab-tiuxetan in adult patients with Burkitt lymphoma. Koechli V, Klaeser B, Banz Y, Mueller BU, Pabst T. Leuk Res. 2015 Mar
- Correction: Quantitative and Qualitative Assessment of Yttrium-90 PET/CT Imaging. The PLOS ONE Staff. PLoS One. 2015 Feb 26
- Oxidative methane activation over yttrium stabilised zirconia. Cooper CS, Oldman RJ, Catlow CR. Chem Commun (Camb). 2015 Feb 27.
- Effects of erbium-and chromium-doped yttrium scandium gallium garnet and diode lasers on the surfaces of restorative dental materials: A scanning electron microscope study. Hatipoglu M, Barutcigil C. Niger J Clin Pract. 2015 Mar-Apr
- Scandium and yttrium phosphasalen complexes as initiators for ring-opening polymerization of cyclic esters. Bakewell C, White AJ, Long NJ, Williams CK. Inorg Chem. 2015 Mar 2
- Intra-arterial Yttrium-90 Radioembolization Combined with Systemic Chemotherapy is a Promising Method for Downstaging Unresectable Huge Intrahepatic Cholangiocarcinoma to Surgical Treatment. Rayar M, Sulpice L, Edeline J, Garin E, Levi Sandri GB, Meunier B, Boucher E, Boudjema K. Ann Surg Oncol. 2015 Jan 27.
- Yttrium-90 ibritumomab tiuxetan followed by rituximab maintenance as treatment for patients with diffuse large B-cell lymphoma are not candidates for autologous stem cell transplant. Arnason JE, Luptakova K, Rosenblatt J, Tzachanis D, Avigan D, Zwicker JI, Levine J, Kim M, Parker JA, Grant B, Joyce RM. Acta Haematol. 2015
- Treatment of Melasma in Men With Low-Fluence Q-Switched Neodymium-Doped Yttrium-Aluminum-Garnet Laser Versus Combined Laser and Glycolic Acid Peeling. Vachiramon V, Sahawatwong S, Sirithanabadeekul P. Dermatol Surg. 2015 Mar 9.
- A Roughness Study of Ytterbium-Doped Potassium Yttrium Tungstate (YB: KYW) Thin-Disk Femtosecond Ablated Dentin. Liu J, Chen H, Ge W, Wang Y, Sun Y, Wang Y, Lü P. J Lasers Med Sci. 2014 Winter
- Study of Interaction of Laser with Tissue Using Monte Carlo Method for 1064nm Neodymium-Doped Yttrium Aluminium Garnet (Nd:YAG) Laser. Majdabadi A, Abazari M. J Lasers Med Sci. 2015 Winter
- Comparison of Micro-Leakage from Resin-Modified Glass Ionomer Restorations in Cavities Prepared by Er:YAG (Erbium-Doped Yttrium Aluminum Garnet) Laser and Conventional Method in Primary Teeth. Bahrololoomi Z, Razavi F, Soleymani AA. J Lasers Med Sci. 2014 Fall
- Yttrium Complexes of Arsine, Arsenide, and Arsinidene Ligands. Pugh T, Kerridge A, Layfield RA. Angew Chem Int Ed Engl. 2015 Feb 5.
- Recurrent Hemarthroses After TKA Treated With an Intraarticular Injection of Yttrium-90. Fine S, Klestov A. Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2015 Feb 25.
- Syndioselective coordination polymerization of unmasked polar methoxystyrenes using a pyridenylmethylene fluorenyl yttrium precursor. Liu D, Wang R, Wang M, Wu C, Wang Z, Yao C, Liu B, Wan X, Cui D. Chem Commun (Camb). 2015 Mar 3
Recent Research & Development for Acetates
- Lead acetate-induced hepatoxicity in wistar rats: possible protective role of combination therapy. Sharma S, Raghuvanshi S, Jaswal A, Shrivastava S, Shukla S. J Environ Pathol Toxicol Oncol. 2015
- Comparison of hematite facilitated anaerobic digestion of acetate and beef extract. Zhu D, Wang J, Chen TH, Tan J, Yao DF. Environ Technol. 2015 Mar 9:1-15.
- Protective effects of alisol B 23-acetate from edible botanical Rhizoma alismatis against carbon tetrachloride-induced hepatotoxicity in mice. Meng Q, Chen X, Wang C, Liu Q, Sun H, Sun P, Huo X, Liu Z, Liu K. Food Funct. 2015 Mar 6.
- Two new cucurbitane-type triterpenoid saponins isolated from ethyl acetate extract of Citrullus colocynthis fruit. Song F, Dai B, Zhang HY, Xie JW, Gu CZ, Zhang J. J Asian Nat Prod Res. 2015 Mar 11:1-6.
- Comparison of the effects of chlormadinone acetate versus drospirenone containing oral contraceptives on metabolic and hormonal parameters in women with PCOS for a period of two-year follow-up. Yildizhan R, Gokce AI, Yildizhan B, Cim N. Gynecol Endocrinol. 2015 Mar 4:1-5.
- Sequencing of Cabazitaxel and Abiraterone Acetate After Docetaxel in Metastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer: Treatment Patterns and Clinical Outcomes in Multicenter Community-Based US Oncology Practices. Sonpavde G, Bhor M, Hennessy D, Bhowmik D, Shen L, Nicacio L, Rembert D, Yap M, Schnadig I. Clin Genitourin Cancer. 2015 Jan 9.
- Chemical sterilisation of Bos indicus bull calves following intratesticular injection of zinc acetate: Effects on semen quality and testicular changes. Cavalieri J, Wang M, Johnson L. Anim Reprod Sci. 2015 Feb 12.
- Communication: Observation of dipole-bound state and high-resolution photoelectron imaging of cold acetate anions. Huang DL, Zhu GZ, Wang LS. J Chem Phys. 2015 Mar 7
- Molecular and Histopathological Study on the Ameliorative Effects of Curcumin Against Lead Acetate-Induced Hepatotoxicity and Nephrototoxicity in Wistar Rats. Soliman MM, Baiomy AA, Yassin MH. Biol Trace Elem Res. 2015 Mar 11.
- Halide Abstraction from Halogenated Acetate Ligands by Actinyls: A Competition between Bond Breaking and Bond Making. Dau PD, Gibson JK. J Phys Chem A. 2015 Mar 12.
- Drug safety evaluation of ulipristal acetate in the treatment of uterine fibroids. Tafi E, Scala C, Leone Roberti Maggiore U, Bizzarri N, Candiani M, Venturini PL, Ferrero S. Expert Opin Drug Saf. 2015 Mar 14:1-13.
- Agreement of the Kato-Katz test established by the WHO with samples fixed with sodium acetate analyzed at 6 months to diagnose intestinal geohelminthes. Fernández-Niño JA, Ramírez JD, López MC, Moncada LI, Reyes P, Heredia RD. Acta Trop. 2015 Mar 11.
- Medroxyprogesterone acetate impairs human dendritic cell activation and function. Quispe Calla NE, Ghonime MG, Cherpes TL, Vicetti Miguel RD. Hum Reprod. 2015 Mar 3.
- Synthetic progestins medroxyprogesterone acetate and dydrogesterone and their binary mixtures adversely affect reproduction and lead to histological and transcriptional alterations in zebrafish (Danio rerio). Zhao Y, Castiglioni S, Fent K. Environ Sci Technol. 2015 Mar 5.
- Antioxidative effects of ethyl 2-(3-(benzo[d]thiazol-2-yl)ureido)acetate against amyloid β-induced oxidative cell death via NF-kB, GSK-3β and β-catenin signaling pathways in cultured cortical neurons. Kim EA, Cho CH, Kim DW, Choi SY, Huh JW, Cho SW. Free Radic Res. 2015 Mar 6:1-11.
- Evidence of syntrophic acetate oxidation by Spirochaetes during anaerobic methane production. Lee SH, Park JH, Kim SH, Yu BJ, Yoon JJ, Park HD. Bioresour Technol. 2015 Feb 21.
- Effects of ulipristal acetate on human embryo attachment and endometrial cell gene expression in an in vitro co-culture system. Berger C, Boggavarapu NR, Menezes J, Lalitkumar PG, Gemzell-Danielsson K. Hum Reprod. 2015 Apr
- The Role of Active Site Residues in ATP Binding and Catalysis in the Methanosarcina thermophila Acetate Kinase. Ingram-Smith C, Wharton J, Reinholz C, Doucet T, Hesler R, Smith K. Life (Basel). 2015 Mar 12
- Coeliac disease: Larazotide acetate improves symptoms of coeliac disease more than gluten-free diet alone. [No authors listed] Nat Rev Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2015 Mar 10.
- Enzymatic Production of Biodiesel from Microalgal Oil using Ethyl Acetate as an Acyl Acceptor. Alavijeh RS, Tabandeh F, Tavakoli O, Karkhane A, Shariati P. J Oleo Sci. 2015