|Product||Product Code||Request Quote|
|(2N) 99% Yttrium Trifluoromethanesulfonate||Y-CFS-02||Request Quote|
|(2N5) 99.5% Yttrium Trifluoromethanesulfonate||Y-CFS-025||Request Quote|
|(3N) 99.9% Yttrium Trifluoromethanesulfonate||Y-CFS-03||Request Quote|
|(3N5) 99.95% Yttrium Trifluoromethanesulfonate||Y-CFS-035||Request Quote|
|(4N) 99.99% Yttrium Trifluoromethanesulfonate||Y-CFS-04||Request Quote|
|(5N) 99.999% Yttrium Trifluoromethanesulfonate||Y-CFS-05||Request Quote|
|Formula||CAS No.||PubChem SID||PubChem CID||MDL No.||EC No||IUPAC Name||Beilstein
|(CF3SO3)3Y||52093-30-8||24866664||2733939||MFCD00209623||N/A||Trifluoromethansulfonate; yttrium(+3) cation||N/A||[Y+3].FC(F)(F)S([O-])(=O)=O.FC(F)(F)S([O-])(=O)=O.FC(F)(F)S([O-])(=O)=O||InChI=1S/3CHF3
|PROPERTIES||Compound Formula||Mol. Wt.||Appearance||Density||Exact Mass||Monoisotopic Mass||Charge||MSDS|
|C3F9O9S3Y||536.11||White to off-white solid||g/cm3||N/A||535.761902 Da||N.A||Safety Data Sheet|
Yttrium Trifluoromethanesulfonate is one of numerous organo-metallic compounds (also known as metalorganic, organo-inorganic and metallo-organic compounds) sold by American Elements under the tradename AE Organo-Metallics™. Yttrium Trifluoromethanesulfonate is generally immediately available in most volumes. High purity, submicron and nanopowder forms may be considered. Additional technical, research and safety information is available.
Yttrium (atomic symbol: Y, atomic number: 39) is a Block D, Group 3, Period 5 element with an atomic weight of 88.90585. The number of electrons in each of yttrium's shells is [2, 8, 18, 9, 2] and its electron configuration is [Kr] 4d1 5s2. The yttrium atom has a radius of 180 pm and a Van der Waals radius of 219 pm. Yttrium was discovered by Johann Gadolin in 1794 and first isolated by Carl Gustav Mosander in 1840. In its elemental form, Yttrium has a silvery white metallic appearance. Yttrium has the highest thermodynamic affinity for oxygen of any element. Yttrium is not found in nature as a free element and is almost always found combined with the lanthanides in rare earth minerals. While not part of the rare earth series, it resembles the heavy rare earths which are sometimes referred to as the "yttrics" for this reason. Another unique characteristic derives from its ability to form crystals with useful properties. The name yttrium originated from a Swedish village near Vaxholm called Yttbery where it was discovered. For more information on yttrium, including properties, safety data, research, and American Elements' catalog of yttrium products, visit the Yttrium element page.
Sulfur or Sulphur (atomic symbol: S, atomic number: 16) is a Block P, Group 16, Period 3 element with an atomic radius of 32.066. The number of electrons in each of Sulfur's shells is 2, 8, 6 and its electron configuration is [Ne] 3s2 3p4. In its elemental form, sulfur has a light yellow appearance. The sulfur atom has a covalent radius of 105 pm and a Van der Waals radius of 180 pm. In nature, sulfur can be found in hot springs, meteorites, volcanoes, and as galena, gypsum, and epsom salts. Sulfur has been known since ancient times but was not accepted as an element until 1777, when Antoine Lavoisier helped to convince the scientific community that it was an element and not a compound. For more information on sulfur, including properties, safety data, research, and American Elements' catalog of sulfur products, visit the Sulfur element page.
|HEALTH, SAFETY & TRANSPORTATION INFORMATION|
|Material Safety Data Sheet||MSDS|
|Globally Harmonized System of
Classification and Labelling (GHS)
|YTTRIUM TRIFLUOROMETHANESULFONATE SYNONYMS|
|Yttrium(III) trifluoromethanesulfonate, Yttrium tris(trifluoromethanesulfonate), Trifluoromethanesulfonic acid yttrium(III) salt, Trifluoromethansulfonate; yttrium(+3) cation, Yttrium triflate|
|CUSTOMERS FOR YTTRIUM TRIFLUOROMETHANESULFONATE HAVE ALSO LOOKED AT|
|Yttrium Foil||Yttrium Pellets||Yttrium Sputtering Target||Yttrium Oxide Pellets||Yttrium Acetate|
|Yttrium Metal||Yttrium Wire||Yttrium Chloride||Yttrium Aluminum Alloy||Yttrium Nitrate|
|Yttrium Nanoparticles||Yttrium Oxide||Yttrium Nickel Alloy||Yttrium Chloride||Yttrium Acetylacetonate|
|Show Me MORE Forms of Yttrium|
|PACKAGING SPECIFICATIONS FOR BULK & RESEARCH QUANTITIES|
|Typical bulk packaging includes palletized plastic 5 gallon/25 kg. pails, fiber and steel drums to 1 ton super sacks in full container (FCL) or truck load (T/L) quantities. Research and sample quantities and hygroscopic, oxidizing or other air sensitive materials may be packaged under argon or vacuum. Shipping documentation includes a Certificate of Analysis and Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS). Solutions are packaged in polypropylene, plastic or glass jars up to palletized 440 gallon liquid totes.|
Recent Research & Development for Yttrium
- New reversed phase-high performance liquid chromatographic method for selective separation of yttrium from all rare earth elements employing nitrilotriacetate complexes in anion exchange mode. Dybczy?ski RS, Kulisa K, Pyszynska M, Bojanowska-Czajka A. J Chromatogr A. 2015 Mar 20
- Radioembolization using yttrium-90 microspheres as bridging and downstaging treatment for unresectable hepatocellular carcinoma before liver transplantation: initial single-center experience. Abdelfattah MR, Al-Sebayel M, Broering D, Alsuhaibani H. Transplant Proc. 2015 Mar
- Metallacyclic yttrium alkyl and hydrido complexes: synthesis, structures and catalytic activity in intermolecular olefin hydrophosphination and hydroamination. Kissel AA, Mahrova TV, Lyubov DM, Cherkasov AV, Fukin GK, Trifonov AA, Del Rosal I, Maron L. Dalton Trans. 2015 Feb 24.
- Direct observation of the dealloying process of a platinum-yttrium nanoparticle fuel cell cathode and its oxygenated species during the oxygen reduction reaction. Malacrida P, Sanchez Casalongue HG, Masini F, Kaya S, Hernández-Fernández P, Deiana D, Ogasawara H, Stephens IE, Nilsson A, Chorkendorff I. Phys Chem Chem Phys. 2015 Mar 16.
- RETRACTED ARTICLE: A Case Series of Four Patients With Clinically Significant Radiomicrosphere Pneumonitis After Yttrium-90 Radioembolization from the Perspective of Lung Dosimetry. Kao YH, Magsombol BM, Takano A, Wijaya L, Tay KH, Chow PK, Goh AS, Ng DC. Nucl Med Mol Imaging. 2015 Mar
- A prospective, randomized comparison of a 1940 nm and a 2013 nm thulium: yttrium-aluminum-garnet laser device for Thulium VapoEnucleation of the prostate (ThuVEP): First results. Tiburtius C, Gross AJ, Netsch C. Indian J Urol. 2015 Jan-Mar
- Consolidation of first remission using radioimmunotherapy with yttrium-90-ibritumomab-tiuxetan in adult patients with Burkitt lymphoma. Koechli V, Klaeser B, Banz Y, Mueller BU, Pabst T. Leuk Res. 2015 Mar
- Correction: Quantitative and Qualitative Assessment of Yttrium-90 PET/CT Imaging. The PLOS ONE Staff. PLoS One. 2015 Feb 26
- Oxidative methane activation over yttrium stabilised zirconia. Cooper CS, Oldman RJ, Catlow CR. Chem Commun (Camb). 2015 Feb 27.
- Effects of erbium-and chromium-doped yttrium scandium gallium garnet and diode lasers on the surfaces of restorative dental materials: A scanning electron microscope study. Hatipoglu M, Barutcigil C. Niger J Clin Pract. 2015 Mar-Apr
- Scandium and yttrium phosphasalen complexes as initiators for ring-opening polymerization of cyclic esters. Bakewell C, White AJ, Long NJ, Williams CK. Inorg Chem. 2015 Mar 2
- Intra-arterial Yttrium-90 Radioembolization Combined with Systemic Chemotherapy is a Promising Method for Downstaging Unresectable Huge Intrahepatic Cholangiocarcinoma to Surgical Treatment. Rayar M, Sulpice L, Edeline J, Garin E, Levi Sandri GB, Meunier B, Boucher E, Boudjema K. Ann Surg Oncol. 2015 Jan 27.
- Yttrium-90 ibritumomab tiuxetan followed by rituximab maintenance as treatment for patients with diffuse large B-cell lymphoma are not candidates for autologous stem cell transplant. Arnason JE, Luptakova K, Rosenblatt J, Tzachanis D, Avigan D, Zwicker JI, Levine J, Kim M, Parker JA, Grant B, Joyce RM. Acta Haematol. 2015
- Treatment of Melasma in Men With Low-Fluence Q-Switched Neodymium-Doped Yttrium-Aluminum-Garnet Laser Versus Combined Laser and Glycolic Acid Peeling. Vachiramon V, Sahawatwong S, Sirithanabadeekul P. Dermatol Surg. 2015 Mar 9.
- A Roughness Study of Ytterbium-Doped Potassium Yttrium Tungstate (YB: KYW) Thin-Disk Femtosecond Ablated Dentin. Liu J, Chen H, Ge W, Wang Y, Sun Y, Wang Y, Lü P. J Lasers Med Sci. 2014 Winter
- Study of Interaction of Laser with Tissue Using Monte Carlo Method for 1064nm Neodymium-Doped Yttrium Aluminium Garnet (Nd:YAG) Laser. Majdabadi A, Abazari M. J Lasers Med Sci. 2015 Winter
- Comparison of Micro-Leakage from Resin-Modified Glass Ionomer Restorations in Cavities Prepared by Er:YAG (Erbium-Doped Yttrium Aluminum Garnet) Laser and Conventional Method in Primary Teeth. Bahrololoomi Z, Razavi F, Soleymani AA. J Lasers Med Sci. 2014 Fall
- Yttrium Complexes of Arsine, Arsenide, and Arsinidene Ligands. Pugh T, Kerridge A, Layfield RA. Angew Chem Int Ed Engl. 2015 Feb 5.
- Recurrent Hemarthroses After TKA Treated With an Intraarticular Injection of Yttrium-90. Fine S, Klestov A. Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2015 Feb 25.
- Syndioselective coordination polymerization of unmasked polar methoxystyrenes using a pyridenylmethylene fluorenyl yttrium precursor. Liu D, Wang R, Wang M, Wu C, Wang Z, Yao C, Liu B, Wan X, Cui D. Chem Commun (Camb). 2015 Mar 3
Recent Research & Development for Sulfur
- Bacterial iron-sulfur cluster sensors in mammalian pathogens. Miller HK, Auerbuch V. Metallomics. 2015 Mar 4.
- Polyphenols content, phenolics profile and antioxidant activity of organic red wines produced without sulfur dioxide/sulfites addition in comparison to conventional red wines. Garaguso I, Nardini M. Food Chem. 2015 Jul 15
- Reactive sulfur species (RSS): possible new players in the oxidative metabolism of plant peroxisomes. Corpas FJ, Barroso JB. Front Plant Sci. 2015 Feb 25
- Effects of sulfur dioxide on the respiratory system of Miyakejima child residents 6 years after returning to the island. Iwasawa S, Nakano M, Tsuboi T, Kochi T, Tanaka S, Katsunuma T, Morikawa A, Omae K. Int Arch Occup Environ Health. 2015 Mar 5.
- Metabolic responses to sulfur dioxide in grapevine (Vitis vinifera L.): photosynthetic tissues and berries. Considine MJ, Foyer CH. Front Plant Sci. 2015 Feb 20
- Mechanisms of Reactions of Sulfur Hydride Hydroxide: Tautomerism, Condensations, and C-Sulfenylation and O-Sulfenylation of 2,4-Pentanedione. Freeman F. J Phys Chem A. 2015 Mar 12.
- Influence of COD/sulfate ratios on the integrated reactor system for simultaneous removal of carbon, sulfur and nitrogen. Yuan Y, Chen C, Zhao Y, Wang A, Sun D, Huang C, Liang B, Tan W, Xu X, Zhou X, Lee DJ, Ren N. Water Sci Technol. 2015 Mar
- A Survey of the Role of Noncovalent Sulfur Interactions in Drug Design. Beno BR, Yeung KS, Bartberger MD, Pennington LD, Meanwell NA. J Med Chem. 2015 Mar 3.
- Encapsulation of S/SWNT with PANI Web for Enhanced Rate and Cycle Performance in Lithium Sulfur Batteries. Kim JH, Fu K, Choi J, Kil K, Kim J, Han X, Hu L, Paik U. Sci Rep. 2015 Mar 10
- Communication: The absolute shielding scales of oxygen and sulfur revisited. Komorovsky S, Repisky M, Malkin E, Ruud K, Gauss J. J Chem Phys. 2015 Mar 7
- Real-time assays for monitoring the influence of sulfide and sulfane sulfur species on protein thiol redox States. Greiner R, Dick TP. Methods Enzymol. 2015
- Oxidative stress-mediated antiproliferative effects of furan-containing sulfur flavors in human leukemia Jurkat cells. Zhang GL, Liang Y, Zhu JY, Jia Q, Gan WQ, Sun LM, Hou HM. Food Chem. 2015 Aug 1
- The injury progression of T lymphocytes in a mouse model with subcutaneous injection of a high dose of sulfur mustard. Mei YZ, Zhang XR, Jiang N, Cheng JP, Liu F, Zheng P, Zhou WX, Zhang YX. Mil Med Res. 2014 Dec 19
- Quantitative Comparison of Caffeoylquinic Acids and Flavonoids in Chrysanthemum morifolium Flowers and Their Sulfur-Fumigated Products by Three-Channel Liquid Chromatography with Electrochemical Detection. Chen L, Kotani A, Kusu F, Wang Z, Zhu J, Hakamata H. Chem Pharm Bull (Tokyo). 2015
- Dual-protection of a graphene-sulfur composite by a compact graphene skin and an atomic layer deposited oxide coating for a lithium-sulfur battery. Yu M, Wang A, Tian F, Song H, Wang Y, Li C, Hong JD, Shi G. Nanoscale. 2015 Mar 12
- H2S Analysis in Biological Samples Using Gas Chromatography with Sulfur Chemiluminescence Detection. Vitvitsky V, Banerjee R. Methods Enzymol. 2015
- Differential response to sulfur nutrition of two common bean genotypes differing in storage protein composition. Pandurangan S, Sandercock M, Beyaert R, Conn KL, Hou A, Marsolais F. Front Plant Sci. 2015 Feb 20
- Preface to special issue on iron-sulfur proteins: Structure, function, biogenesis and diseases. Lill R, Dean DR, Broderick JB. Biochim Biophys Acta. 2015 Mar 5.
- Sul1 and Sul2 Sulfate Transceptors Signal to Protein Kinase A upon Exit of Sulfur Starvation. Kankipati HN, Rubio-Texeira M, Castermans D, Diallinas G, Thevelein JM. J Biol Chem. 2015 Feb 27.
- Metal-Catalyzed "On-Demand" Production of Carbonyl Sulfide from Carbon Monoxide and Elemental Sulfur. Farrell WS, Zavalij PY, Sita LR. Angew Chem Int Ed Engl. 2015 Mar 3.