|Product||Product Code||Request Quote|
|(2N) 99% Yttrium Trifluoromethanesulfonate||Y-CFS-02||Request Quote|
|(2N5) 99.5% Yttrium Trifluoromethanesulfonate||Y-CFS-025||Request Quote|
|(3N) 99.9% Yttrium Trifluoromethanesulfonate||Y-CFS-03||Request Quote|
|(3N5) 99.95% Yttrium Trifluoromethanesulfonate||Y-CFS-035||Request Quote|
|(4N) 99.99% Yttrium Trifluoromethanesulfonate||Y-CFS-04||Request Quote|
|(5N) 99.999% Yttrium Trifluoromethanesulfonate||Y-CFS-05||Request Quote|
|Formula||CAS No.||PubChem SID||PubChem CID||MDL No.||EC No||IUPAC Name||Beilstein
|(CF3SO3)3Y||52093-30-8||24866664||2733939||MFCD00209623||N/A||Trifluoromethansulfonate; yttrium(+3) cation||N/A||[Y+3].FC(F)(F)S([O-])(=O)=O.FC(F)(F)S([O-])(=O)=O.FC(F)(F)S([O-])(=O)=O||InChI=1S/3CHF3
|PROPERTIES||Compound Formula||Mol. Wt.||Appearance||Density||Exact Mass||Monoisotopic Mass||Charge||MSDS|
|C3F9O9S3Y||536.11||White to off-white solid||g/cm3||N/A||535.761902 Da||N.A||Safety Data Sheet|
Yttrium Trifluoromethanesulfonate is one of numerous organo-metallic compounds (also known as metalorganic, organo-inorganic and metallo-organic compounds) sold by American Elements under the tradename AE Organo-Metallics™. Yttrium Trifluoromethanesulfonate is generally immediately available in most volumes. High purity, submicron and nanopowder forms may be considered. Additional technical, research and safety information is available.
Yttrium (atomic symbol: Y, atomic number: 39) is a Block D, Group 3, Period 5 element with an atomic weight of 88.90585. The number of electrons in each of yttrium's shells is [2, 8, 18, 9, 2] and its electron configuration is [Kr] 4d1 5s2. The yttrium atom has a radius of 180 pm and a Van der Waals radius of 219 pm. Yttrium was discovered by Johann Gadolin in 1794 and first isolated by Carl Gustav Mosander in 1840. In its elemental form, Yttrium has a silvery white metallic appearance. Yttrium has the highest thermodynamic affinity for oxygen of any element. Yttrium is not found in nature as a free element and is almost always found combined with the lanthanides in rare earth minerals. While not part of the rare earth series, it resembles the heavy rare earths which are sometimes referred to as the "yttrics" for this reason. Another unique characteristic derives from its ability to form crystals with useful properties. The name yttrium originated from a Swedish village near Vaxholm called Yttbery where it was discovered. For more information on yttrium, including properties, safety data, research, and American Elements' catalog of yttrium products, visit the Yttrium element page.
Sulfur or Sulphur (atomic symbol: S, atomic number: 16) is a Block P, Group 16, Period 3 element with an atomic radius of 32.066. The number of electrons in each of Sulfur's shells is 2, 8, 6 and its electron configuration is [Ne] 3s2 3p4. In its elemental form, sulfur has a light yellow appearance. The sulfur atom has a covalent radius of 105 pm and a Van der Waals radius of 180 pm. In nature, sulfur can be found in hot springs, meteorites, volcanoes, and as galena, gypsum, and epsom salts. Sulfur has been known since ancient times but was not accepted as an element until 1777, when Antoine Lavoisier helped to convince the scientific community that it was an element and not a compound. For more information on sulfur, including properties, safety data, research, and American Elements' catalog of sulfur products, visit the Sulfur element page.
|HEALTH, SAFETY & TRANSPORTATION INFORMATION|
|Material Safety Data Sheet||MSDS|
|Globally Harmonized System of
Classification and Labelling (GHS)
|YTTRIUM TRIFLUOROMETHANESULFONATE SYNONYMS|
|Yttrium(III) trifluoromethanesulfonate, Yttrium tris(trifluoromethanesulfonate), Trifluoromethanesulfonic acid yttrium(III) salt, Trifluoromethansulfonate; yttrium(+3) cation, Yttrium triflate|
|CUSTOMERS FOR YTTRIUM TRIFLUOROMETHANESULFONATE HAVE ALSO LOOKED AT|
|Yttrium Foil||Yttrium Pellets||Yttrium Sputtering Target||Yttrium Oxide Pellets||Yttrium Acetate|
|Yttrium Metal||Yttrium Wire||Yttrium Chloride||Yttrium Aluminum Alloy||Yttrium Nitrate|
|Yttrium Nanoparticles||Yttrium Oxide||Yttrium Nickel Alloy||Yttrium Chloride||Yttrium Acetylacetonate|
|Show Me MORE Forms of Yttrium|
|PACKAGING SPECIFICATIONS FOR BULK & RESEARCH QUANTITIES|
|Typical bulk packaging includes palletized plastic 5 gallon/25 kg. pails, fiber and steel drums to 1 ton super sacks in full container (FCL) or truck load (T/L) quantities. Research and sample quantities and hygroscopic, oxidizing or other air sensitive materials may be packaged under argon or vacuum. Shipping documentation includes a Certificate of Analysis and Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS). Solutions are packaged in polypropylene, plastic or glass jars up to palletized 440 gallon liquid totes.|
Recent Research & Development for Yttrium
- Efficacy and Safety of 120-W Thulium:Yttrium-Aluminum-Garnet Vapoenucleation of Prostates Compared with Holmium Laser Enucleation of Prostates for Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia.. Hong K, Liu YQ, Lu J, Xiao CL, Huang Y, Ma LL.. Chin Med J (Engl). 2015 5th Apr
- Infantile Hemangioma: Clinical Characteristics and Efficacy of Treatment with the Long-Pulsed 1,064-nm Neodymium-Doped Yttrium Aluminum Garnet Laser in 794 Chinese Patients.. Zhong SX, Tao YC, Zhou JF, Liu YY, Yao L, Li SS.. Pediatr Dermatol. 2015 May 7.
- Neurobehavioral Assessment of Rats Exposed to Yttrium Nitrate during Development.. Li CX, Ma C, Fang HQ, Zhi Y, Yu Z, Xu HB, Jia XD.. Biomed Environ Sci. 2015 Apr
- [Upconversion luminescence of Er3+-doped yttrium-stabilized zirconia powders].. Xu B, Zhou YQ, Wang H, Cao LL.. Guang Pu Xue Yu Guang Pu Fen Xi. 2014 Dec
- The influence of yttrium dopant on the properties of anatase nanoparticles and the performance of dye-sensitized solar cells.. Zhao B, Wang J, Li H, Wang H, Jia X, Su P.. Phys Chem Chem Phys. 2015 May 15.
- Synthesis and optical characteristics of yttrium-doped zinc oxide nanorod arrays grown by hydrothermal method.. Park H, Kim Y, Ji I, Lee SH, Kim JS, Kim JS, Leem JY.. J Nanosci Nanotechnol. 2014 Nov
- Pressure-stabilized superconductive yttrium hydrides.. Li Y, Hao J, Liu H, Tse JS, Wang Y, Ma Y.. Sci Rep. 2015 May 5
- Direct observation of the dealloying process of a platinum-yttrium nanoparticle fuel cell cathode and its oxygenated species during the oxygen reduction reaction. Malacrida P, Sanchez Casalongue HG, Masini F, Kaya S, Hernández-Fernández P, Deiana D, Ogasawara H, Stephens IE, Nilsson A, Chorkendorff I. Phys Chem Chem Phys. 2015 Mar 16.
- Treatment of Melasma in Men With Low-Fluence Q-Switched Neodymium-Doped Yttrium-Aluminum-Garnet Laser Versus Combined Laser and Glycolic Acid Peeling. Vachiramon V, Sahawatwong S, Sirithanabadeekul P. Dermatol Surg. 2015 Mar 9.
- Study of Interaction of Laser with Tissue Using Monte Carlo Method for 1064nm Neodymium-Doped Yttrium Aluminium Garnet (Nd:YAG) Laser. Majdabadi A, Abazari M. J Lasers Med Sci. 2015 Winter
- Comparison of Micro-Leakage from Resin-Modified Glass Ionomer Restorations in Cavities Prepared by Er:YAG (Erbium-Doped Yttrium Aluminum Garnet) Laser and Conventional Method in Primary Teeth. Bahrololoomi Z, Razavi F, Soleymani AA. J Lasers Med Sci. 2014 Fall
Recent Research & Development for Sulfur
- Induction and repair of DNA cross-links induced by sulfur mustard in the A-549 cell line followed by a comet assay.. Jost P, Svobodova H, Stetina R.. Chem Biol Interact. 2015 May 15
- Thiol activated prodrugs of sulfur dioxide (SO2) as MRSA inhibitors.. Pardeshi KA, Malwal SR, Banerjee A, Lahiri S, Rangarajan R, Chakrapani H.. Bioorg Med Chem Lett. 2015 Apr 23.
- A simple approach to the synthesis of Cu1.8S dendrites with thiamine hydrochloride as a sulfur source and structure-directing agent.. Yan X, Li S, Pan YX, Yang Z, Liu X.. Beilstein J Nanotechnol. 2015 Apr 1
- Enabling Prominent High-Rate and Cycle Performances in One Lithium-Sulfur Battery: Designing Permselective Gateways for Li+ Transportation in Holey-CNT/S Cathodes.. Zhou Y, Zhou C, Li Q, Yan C, Han B, Xia K, Gao Q, Wu J.. Adv Mater. 2015 May 20.
- Nanospace-Confinement Copolymerization Strategy for Encapsulating Polymeric Sulfur into Porous Carbon for Lithium-Sulfur Batteries.. Ding B, Chang Z, Xu G, Nie P, Wang J, Pan J, Dou H, Zhang X.. ACS Appl Mater Interfaces. 2015 May 22.
- Hydrophilicity-controlled ordered mesoporous carbon for lithium-sulfur batteries.. Bae S, Jin X, Park GO, Kim JM.. J Nanosci Nanotechnol. 2014 Dec
- Vertically Aligned Sulfur-Graphene Nanowalls on Substrates for Ultrafast Lithium-Sulfur Batteries. Li B, Li S, Liu J, Wang B, Yang S. Nano Lett. 2015 Apr 10. : Nano Lett
- Dominance of sulfur-fueled iron oxide reduction in low-sulfate freshwater sediments. Hansel CM, Lentini CJ, Tang Y, Johnston DT, Wankel SD, Jardine PM. ISME J. 2015 Apr 14.: ISME J
- Interaction between Nitrogen and Sulfur in Co-Doped Graphene and Synergetic Effect in Supercapacitor. Wang T, Wang LX, Wu DL, Xia W, Jia DZ. Sci Rep. 2015 Apr 16: Sci Rep
- Protic-Salt-Derived Nitrogen/Sulfur-Codoped Mesoporous Carbon for the Oxygen Reduction Reaction and Supercapacitors. Zhang S, Ikoma A, Ueno K, Chen Z, Dokko K, Watanabe M. ChemSusChem. 2015 Apr 8.: ChemSusChem
- Encapsulation of S/SWNT with PANI Web for Enhanced Rate and Cycle Performance in Lithium Sulfur Batteries. Kim JH, Fu K, Choi J, Kil K, Kim J, Han X, Hu L, Paik U. Sci Rep. 2015 Mar 10