Yttrium Nitrate Solution
|Product||Product Code||Request Quote|
|(2N) 99% Yttrium Nitrate Solution||Y3-NAT-02-SOL||Request Quote|
|(3N) 99.9% Yttrium Nitrate Solution||Y3-NAT-03-SOL||Request Quote|
|(4N) 99.99% Yttrium Nitrate Solution||Y3-NAT-04-SOL||Request Quote|
|(5N) 99.999% Yttrium Nitrate Solution||Y3-NAT-05-SOL||Request Quote|
|Formula||CAS No.||PubChem SID||PubChem CID||MDL No.||EC No||IUPAC Name||SMILES
|Y(NO3)3 • 6H2O||13494-98-9||135121290||166833||MFCD00149940||233-802-6||yttrium; trinitrate; hexahydrate||[N+](=O)([O-])[O-].
|PROPERTIES||Compound Formula||Mol. Wt.||Appearance||Density||Exact Mass||Monoisotopic Mass||Charge||MSDS|
|H12N3O15Y||383.01||Liquid||1.40||382.93269||382.93269||0||Safety Data Sheet|
Yttrium Nitrate Solutions are moderate to highly concentrated liquid solutions of Yttrium Nitrate. They are an excellent source of Yttrium Nitrate for applications requiring solubilized materials. American Elements can prepare dissolved homogenous solutions at customer specified concentrations or to the maximum stoichiometric concentration. Packaging is available in 55 gallon drums, smaller units and larger liquid totes. American Elements maintains solution production facilities in the United States, Northern Europe (Liverpool, UK), Southern Europe (Milan, Italy), Australia and China to allow for lower freight costs and quicker delivery to our customers .American Elements metal and rare earth compound solutions have numerous applications, but are commonly used in petrochemical cracking and automotive catalysts, water treatment, plating, textiles, research and in optic, laser, crystal and glass applications. Ultra high purity and high purity compositions improve both optical quality and usefulness as scientific standards. Nanoscale elemental powders and suspensions, as alternative high surface area forms, may be considered. We also produce Yttrium Nitrate Powder. American Elements produces to many standard grades when applicable, including Mil Spec (military grade); ACS, Reagent and Technical Grade; Food, Agricultural and Pharmaceutical Grade; Optical Grade, USP and EP/BP (European Pharmacopoeia/British Pharmacopoeia) and follows applicable ASTM testing standards. Typical and custom packaging is available. Additional technical, research and safety (MSDS) information is available as is a Reference Calculator for converting relevant units of measurement.
Yttrium (atomic symbol: Y, atomic number: 39) is a Block D, Group 3, Period 5 element with an atomic weight of 88.90585. The number of electrons in each of yttrium's shells is [2, 8, 18, 9, 2] and its electron configuration is [Kr] 4d1 5s2. The yttrium atom has a radius of 180 pm and a Van der Waals radius of 219 pm. Yttrium was discovered by Johann Gadolin in 1794 and first isolated by Carl Gustav Mosander in 1840. In its elemental form, Yttrium has a silvery white metallic appearance. Yttrium has the highest thermodynamic affinity for oxygen of any element. Yttrium is not found in nature as a free element and is almost always found combined with the lanthanides in rare earth minerals. While not part of the rare earth series, it resembles the heavy rare earths which are sometimes referred to as the "yttrics" for this reason. Another unique characteristic derives from its ability to form crystals with useful properties. The name yttrium originated from a Swedish village near Vaxholm called Yttbery where it was discovered. For more information on yttrium, including properties, safety data, research, and American Elements' catalog of yttrium products, visit the Yttrium element page.
HEALTH, SAFETY & TRANSPORTATION INFORMATION
UN 1477 5.1/PG 2
YTTRIUM NITRATE SYNONYMS
|Yttrium(3+) trinitrate hexahydrate, Yttrium(III) nitrate hexahydrate, Yttrium trinitrate hexahydrate, yttrium(3+) hexahydrate trinitronate, Nitric acid, yttrium(3+)salt, hexahydrate, aqueous yttrium nitrate|
|CUSTOMERS FOR YTTRIUM NITRATE SOLUTION HAVE ALSO LOOKED AT|
|Yttrium Foil||Yttrium Pellets||Yttrium Sputtering Target||Yttrium Oxide Pellets||Yttrium Acetate|
|Yttrium Metal||Yttrium Wire||Yttrium Chloride||Yttrium Aluminum Alloy||Yttrium Nitrate|
|Yttrium Nanoparticles||Yttrium Oxide||Yttrium Nickel Alloy||Yttrium Chloride||Yttrium Acetylacetonate|
|Show Me MORE Forms of Yttrium|
|PACKAGING SPECIFICATIONS FOR BULK & RESEARCH QUANTITIES|
|Typical bulk packaging includes palletized plastic 5 gallon/25 kg. pails, fiber and steel drums to 1 ton super sacks in full container (FCL) or truck load (T/L) quantities. Research and sample quantities and hygroscopic, oxidizing or other air sensitive materials may be packaged under argon or vacuum. Shipping documentation includes a Certificate of Analysis and Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS). Solutions are packaged in polypropylene, plastic or glass jars up to palletized 440 gallon liquid totes.|
Recent Research & Development for Yttrium
- Efficacy and Safety of 120-W Thulium:Yttrium-Aluminum-Garnet Vapoenucleation of Prostates Compared with Holmium Laser Enucleation of Prostates for Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia.. Hong K, Liu YQ, Lu J, Xiao CL, Huang Y, Ma LL.. Chin Med J (Engl). 2015 5th Apr
- Infantile Hemangioma: Clinical Characteristics and Efficacy of Treatment with the Long-Pulsed 1,064-nm Neodymium-Doped Yttrium Aluminum Garnet Laser in 794 Chinese Patients.. Zhong SX, Tao YC, Zhou JF, Liu YY, Yao L, Li SS.. Pediatr Dermatol. 2015 May 7.
- Neurobehavioral Assessment of Rats Exposed to Yttrium Nitrate during Development.. Li CX, Ma C, Fang HQ, Zhi Y, Yu Z, Xu HB, Jia XD.. Biomed Environ Sci. 2015 Apr
- [Upconversion luminescence of Er3+-doped yttrium-stabilized zirconia powders].. Xu B, Zhou YQ, Wang H, Cao LL.. Guang Pu Xue Yu Guang Pu Fen Xi. 2014 Dec
- The influence of yttrium dopant on the properties of anatase nanoparticles and the performance of dye-sensitized solar cells.. Zhao B, Wang J, Li H, Wang H, Jia X, Su P.. Phys Chem Chem Phys. 2015 May 15.
- Synthesis and optical characteristics of yttrium-doped zinc oxide nanorod arrays grown by hydrothermal method.. Park H, Kim Y, Ji I, Lee SH, Kim JS, Kim JS, Leem JY.. J Nanosci Nanotechnol. 2014 Nov
- Pressure-stabilized superconductive yttrium hydrides.. Li Y, Hao J, Liu H, Tse JS, Wang Y, Ma Y.. Sci Rep. 2015 May 5
- Direct observation of the dealloying process of a platinum-yttrium nanoparticle fuel cell cathode and its oxygenated species during the oxygen reduction reaction. Malacrida P, Sanchez Casalongue HG, Masini F, Kaya S, Hernández-Fernández P, Deiana D, Ogasawara H, Stephens IE, Nilsson A, Chorkendorff I. Phys Chem Chem Phys. 2015 Mar 16.
- Treatment of Melasma in Men With Low-Fluence Q-Switched Neodymium-Doped Yttrium-Aluminum-Garnet Laser Versus Combined Laser and Glycolic Acid Peeling. Vachiramon V, Sahawatwong S, Sirithanabadeekul P. Dermatol Surg. 2015 Mar 9.
- Study of Interaction of Laser with Tissue Using Monte Carlo Method for 1064nm Neodymium-Doped Yttrium Aluminium Garnet (Nd:YAG) Laser. Majdabadi A, Abazari M. J Lasers Med Sci. 2015 Winter
- Comparison of Micro-Leakage from Resin-Modified Glass Ionomer Restorations in Cavities Prepared by Er:YAG (Erbium-Doped Yttrium Aluminum Garnet) Laser and Conventional Method in Primary Teeth. Bahrololoomi Z, Razavi F, Soleymani AA. J Lasers Med Sci. 2014 Fall
Recent Research & Development for Nitrates
- Nitrate denitrification with nitrite or nitrous oxide as intermediate products: Stoichiometry, kinetics and dynamics of stable isotope signatures.. Vavilin VA, Rytov SV.. Chemosphere. 2015 May 15
- Estimation and mitigation of N2O emission and nitrate leaching from intensive crop cultivation in the Haean catchment, South Korea.. Kim Y, Seo Y, Kraus D, Klatt S, Haas E, Tenhunen J, Kiese R.. Sci Total Environ. 2015 May 22
- Phylogenomics of Mycobacterium Nitrate Reductase Operon.. Huang Q, Abdalla AE, Xie J.. Curr Microbiol. 2015 May 17.
- Prolixibacter denitrificans sp. nov., an iron-corroding facultative aerobic nitrate-reducing bacterium isolated from crude oil, and emended descriptions of the genus Prolixibacter and Prolixibacter bellariivorans.. Iino T, Sakamoto M, Ohkuma M.. Int J Syst Evol Microbiol. 2015 May 19.
- Preparation and Release Behavior of Chlorpyrifos Adsolubilized into Layered Zinc Hydroxide Nitrate Intercalated with Dodecylbenzenesulfonate.. Liu J, Zhang X, Zhang Y.. ACS Appl Mater Interfaces. 2015 May 22.
- Can elite athletes benefit from dietary nitrate supplementation?. Jonvik KL, Nyakayiru J, van Loon LJ, Verdijk LB.. J Appl Physiol (1985). 2015 May 21:jap.00232.2015.
- A metabolomic study on the responses of daphnia magna exposed to silver nitrate and coated silver nanoparticles.. Li L, Wu H, Ji C, van Gestel CA, Allen HE, Peijnenburg WJ.. Ecotoxicol Environ Saf. 2015 May 12
- Preparation of Nd-Fe-B by nitrate-citrate auto-combustion followed by the reduction-diffusion process. Ma HX, Kim CW, Kim DS, Jeong JH, Kim IH, Kang YS. Nanoscale. 2015 Apr 13. : Nanoscale
- Effects of lead nitrate and sodium selenite on DNA damage and oxidative stress in diabetic and non-diabetic rat erythrocytes and leucocytes. Baş H, Kalender Y, Pandir D, Kalender S. Environ Toxicol Pharmacol. 2015 Mar 27: Environ Toxicol Pharmacol
- Nephrotoxic effects of lead nitrate exposure in diabetic and nondiabetic rats: Involvement of oxidative stress and the protective role of sodium selenite. Ba? H, Kalender Y. Environ Toxicol. 2015 Mar 2.