Yttrium Nitrate Solution
|Product||Product Code||Request Quote|
|(2N) 99% Yttrium Nitrate Solution||Y3-NAT-02-SOL||Request Quote|
|(3N) 99.9% Yttrium Nitrate Solution||Y3-NAT-03-SOL||Request Quote|
|(4N) 99.99% Yttrium Nitrate Solution||Y3-NAT-04-SOL||Request Quote|
|(5N) 99.999% Yttrium Nitrate Solution||Y3-NAT-05-SOL||Request Quote|
|Formula||CAS No.||PubChem SID||PubChem CID||MDL No.||EC No||IUPAC Name||SMILES
|Y(NO3)3 • 6H2O||13494-98-9||135121290||166833||MFCD00149940||233-802-6||yttrium; trinitrate; hexahydrate||[N+](=O)([O-])[O-].
|PROPERTIES||Compound Formula||Mol. Wt.||Appearance||Density||Exact Mass||Monoisotopic Mass||Charge||MSDS|
|H12N3O15Y||383.01||Liquid||1.40||382.93269||382.93269||0||Safety Data Sheet|
Yttrium Nitrate Solutions are moderate to highly concentrated liquid solutions of Yttrium Nitrate. They are an excellent source of Yttrium Nitrate for applications requiring solubilized materials. American Elements can prepare dissolved homogenous solutions at customer specified concentrations or to the maximum stoichiometric concentration. Packaging is available in 55 gallon drums, smaller units and larger liquid totes. American Elements maintains solution production facilities in the United States, Northern Europe (Liverpool, UK), Southern Europe (Milan, Italy), Australia and China to allow for lower freight costs and quicker delivery to our customers .American Elements metal and rare earth compound solutions have numerous applications, but are commonly used in petrochemical cracking and automotive catalysts, water treatment, plating, textiles, research and in optic, laser, crystal and glass applications. Ultra high purity and high purity compositions improve both optical quality and usefulness as scientific standards. Nanoscale elemental powders and suspensions, as alternative high surface area forms, may be considered. We also produce Yttrium Nitrate Powder. American Elements produces to many standard grades when applicable, including Mil Spec (military grade); ACS, Reagent and Technical Grade; Food, Agricultural and Pharmaceutical Grade; Optical Grade, USP and EP/BP (European Pharmacopoeia/British Pharmacopoeia) and follows applicable ASTM testing standards. Typical and custom packaging is available. Additional technical, research and safety (MSDS) information is available as is a Reference Calculator for converting relevant units of measurement.
Yttrium (atomic symbol: Y, atomic number: 39) is a Block D, Group 3, Period 5 element with an atomic weight of 88.90585. The number of electrons in each of yttrium's shells is [2, 8, 18, 9, 2] and its electron configuration is [Kr] 4d1 5s2. The yttrium atom has a radius of 180 pm and a Van der Waals radius of 219 pm. Yttrium was discovered by Johann Gadolin in 1794 and first isolated by Carl Gustav Mosander in 1840. In its elemental form, Yttrium has a silvery white metallic appearance. Yttrium has the highest thermodynamic affinity for oxygen of any element. Yttrium is not found in nature as a free element and is almost always found combined with the lanthanides in rare earth minerals. While not part of the rare earth series, it resembles the heavy rare earths which are sometimes referred to as the "yttrics" for this reason. Another unique characteristic derives from its ability to form crystals with useful properties. The name yttrium originated from a Swedish village near Vaxholm called Yttbery where it was discovered. For more information on yttrium, including properties, safety data, research, and American Elements' catalog of yttrium products, visit the Yttrium element page.
HEALTH, SAFETY & TRANSPORTATION INFORMATION
UN 1477 5.1/PG 2
YTTRIUM NITRATE SYNONYMS
|Yttrium(3+) trinitrate hexahydrate, Yttrium(III) nitrate hexahydrate, Yttrium trinitrate hexahydrate, yttrium(3+) hexahydrate trinitronate, Nitric acid, yttrium(3+)salt, hexahydrate, aqueous yttrium nitrate|
|CUSTOMERS FOR YTTRIUM NITRATE SOLUTION HAVE ALSO LOOKED AT|
|Yttrium Foil||Yttrium Pellets||Yttrium Sputtering Target||Yttrium Oxide Pellets||Yttrium Acetate|
|Yttrium Metal||Yttrium Wire||Yttrium Chloride||Yttrium Aluminum Alloy||Yttrium Nitrate|
|Yttrium Nanoparticles||Yttrium Oxide||Yttrium Nickel Alloy||Yttrium Chloride||Yttrium Acetylacetonate|
|Show Me MORE Forms of Yttrium|
|PACKAGING SPECIFICATIONS FOR BULK & RESEARCH QUANTITIES|
|Typical bulk packaging includes palletized plastic 5 gallon/25 kg. pails, fiber and steel drums to 1 ton super sacks in full container (FCL) or truck load (T/L) quantities. Research and sample quantities and hygroscopic, oxidizing or other air sensitive materials may be packaged under argon or vacuum. Shipping documentation includes a Certificate of Analysis and Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS). Solutions are packaged in polypropylene, plastic or glass jars up to palletized 440 gallon liquid totes.|
Recent Research & Development for Yttrium
- Tuning oxygen vacancy photoluminescence in monoclinic Y2WO6 by selectively occupying yttrium sites using lanthanum. Ding B, Han C, Zheng L, Zhang J, Wang R, Tang Z. Sci Rep. 2015 Mar 30: Sci Rep
- [Action of yttrium on calcium-dependent processes in myocardium of vertebrates]. [No authors listed]. Zh Evol Biokhim Fiziol. 2014 May-Jun: Zh Evol Biokhim Fiziol
- Neodymium:Yttrium aluminum garnet laser in the management of oral leukoplakia: A case series. Das S, Mohammad S, Singh V, Gupta S. Contemp Clin Dent. 2015 Mar: Contemp Clin Dent
- Correction: quantitative and qualitative assessment of yttrium-90 PET/CT imaging. PLOS ONE Staff. PLoS One. 2015 Feb 26: PLoS One
- Treatment of melasma in men with low-fluence q-switched neodymium-doped yttrium-aluminum-garnet laser versus combined laser and glycolic Acid peeling. Vachiramon V, Sahawatwong S, Sirithanabadeekul P. Dermatol Surg. 2015 Apr: Dermatol Surg
- Direct observation of the dealloying process of a platinum-yttrium nanoparticle fuel cell cathode and its oxygenated species during the oxygen reduction reaction. Malacrida P, Sanchez Casalongue HG, Masini F, Kaya S, Hernández-Fernández P, Deiana D, Ogasawara H, Stephens IE, Nilsson A, Chorkendorff I. Phys Chem Chem Phys. 2015 Mar 16.
- Treatment of Melasma in Men With Low-Fluence Q-Switched Neodymium-Doped Yttrium-Aluminum-Garnet Laser Versus Combined Laser and Glycolic Acid Peeling. Vachiramon V, Sahawatwong S, Sirithanabadeekul P. Dermatol Surg. 2015 Mar 9.
- Study of Interaction of Laser with Tissue Using Monte Carlo Method for 1064nm Neodymium-Doped Yttrium Aluminium Garnet (Nd:YAG) Laser. Majdabadi A, Abazari M. J Lasers Med Sci. 2015 Winter
- Comparison of Micro-Leakage from Resin-Modified Glass Ionomer Restorations in Cavities Prepared by Er:YAG (Erbium-Doped Yttrium Aluminum Garnet) Laser and Conventional Method in Primary Teeth. Bahrololoomi Z, Razavi F, Soleymani AA. J Lasers Med Sci. 2014 Fall
- Yttrium Complexes of Arsine, Arsenide, and Arsinidene Ligands. Pugh T, Kerridge A, Layfield RA. Angew Chem Int Ed Engl. 2015 Feb 5.
Recent Research & Development for Nitrates
- No-tillage and fertilization management on crop yields and nitrate leaching in North China Plain. Huang M, Liang T, Wang L, Zhou C. Ecol Evol. 2015 Mar: Ecol Evol
- Role of humic substances in promoting autotrophic growth in nitrate-dependent iron-oxidizing bacteria. Kanaparthi D, Conrad R. Syst Appl Microbiol. 2015 Mar 25.: Syst Appl Microbiol
- The use of chlorate, nitrate, and perchlorate to promote crude oil mineralization in salt marsh sediments. Brundrett M, Horita J, Anderson T, Pardue J, Reible D, Jackson WA. Environ Sci Pollut Res Int. 2015 Apr 9. : Environ Sci Pollut Res Int
- Inorganic nitrate supplementation improves muscle oxygenation, O2 uptake kinetics and exercise tolerance at high but not low pedal rates. Bailey SJ, Varnham RL, DiMenna FJ, Breese BC, Wylie LJ, Jones AM. J Appl Physiol (1985). 2015 Apr 9: J Appl Physiol (1985)
- Effect of soluble guanylyl cyclase activator and stimulator therapy on nitroglycerin-induced nitrate tolerance in rats. Jabs A, Oelze M, Mikhed Y, Stamm P, Kröller-Schön S, Welschof P, Jansen T, Hausding M, Kopp M, Steven S, Schulz E, Stasch JP, Münzel T, Daiber A. Vascul Pharmacol. 2015 Apr 11.: Vascul Pharmacol
- Influence of Intravenous Nitrate Treatment on Early Mortality Among Patients With Acute Heart Failure. NITRO-EAHFE Study. Herrero-Puente P, Jacob J, Martín-Sánchez FJ, Vázquez-Álvarez J, Martínez-Camblor P, Miró Ò, Lucas-Imbernón FJ, Martínez-Zapico A, Llorens P; members of the ICA-SEMES group. Rev Esp Cardiol (Engl Ed). 2015 Apr 8.: Rev Esp Cardiol (Engl Ed)
- High Affinity Nitrate/Nitrite Transporters NrtA and NrtB of Aspergillus nidulans exhibit high specificity and different inhibitor sensitivity. Akhtar N, Karabika E, Kinghorn JR, Glass AD, Unkles SE, Rouch DA. Microbiology. 2015 Apr 8.: Microbiology
- Preparation of Nd-Fe-B by nitrate-citrate auto-combustion followed by the reduction-diffusion process. Ma HX, Kim CW, Kim DS, Jeong JH, Kim IH, Kang YS. Nanoscale. 2015 Apr 13. : Nanoscale
- Effects of lead nitrate and sodium selenite on DNA damage and oxidative stress in diabetic and non-diabetic rat erythrocytes and leucocytes. Baş H, Kalender Y, Pandir D, Kalender S. Environ Toxicol Pharmacol. 2015 Mar 27: Environ Toxicol Pharmacol
- Nephrotoxic effects of lead nitrate exposure in diabetic and nondiabetic rats: Involvement of oxidative stress and the protective role of sodium selenite. Ba? H, Kalender Y. Environ Toxicol. 2015 Mar 2.