|Product||Product Code||Request Quote|
|(2N) 99% Dichloro[rac-ethylenebis(indenyl)]zirconium(IV)||ZR-OM10-02||Request Quote|
|(2N5) 99.5% Dichloro[rac-ethylenebis(indenyl)]zirconium(IV)||ZR-OM10-025||Request Quote|
|(3N) 99.9% Dichloro[rac-ethylenebis(indenyl)]zirconium(IV)||ZR-OM10-03||Request Quote|
|(3N5) 99.95% Dichloro[rac-ethylenebis(indenyl)]zirconium(IV)||ZR-OM10-035||Request Quote|
|(4N) 99.99% Dichloro[rac-ethylenebis(indenyl)]zirconium(IV)||ZR-OM10-04||Request Quote|
|(5N) 99.999% Dichloro[rac-ethylenebis(indenyl)]zirconium(IV)||ZR-OM10-05||Request Quote|
|Formula||CAS No.||PubChem SID||PubChem CID||MDL No.||EC No||IUPAC Name||Beilstein
|PROPERTIES||Compound Formula||Mol. Wt.||Appearance||Melting Point||Boiling Point||Density||Exact Mass||Monoisotopic Mass||Charge||MSDS|
|C20H16ZrCl2||418.48||Yellow to Gold Powder||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||415.967987||N/A||Safety Data Sheet|
Dichloro[rac-ethylenebis(indenyl)]zirconium(IV) is one of numerous organo-metallic compounds (also known as metalorganic, organo-inorganic and metallo-organic compounds) sold by American Elements under the tradename AE Organo-Metallics™ for uses requiring non-aqueous solubility such as recent solar energy and water treatment applications. Similar results can sometimes also be achieved with Nanoparticles and by thin film deposition. Note American Elements additionally supplies many materials as solutions. Dichloro[rac-ethylenebis(indenyl)]zirconium(IV) is generally immediately available in most volumes. High purity, submicron and nanopowder forms may be considered. Additional technical, research and safety information is available.
Zirconium (atomic symbol: Zr, atomic number: 40) is a Block D, Group 4, Period 5 element with an atomic weight of 91.224. The number of electrons in each of Zirconium's shells is 2, 8, 18, 10, 2 and its electron configuration is [Kr] 4d2 5s2. The zirconium atom has a radius of 160 pm and a Van der Waals radius of 186 pm. Zirconium was discovered by Martin Heinrich Klaproth in 1789 and first isolated by Jöns Jakob Berzelius in 1824. In its elemental form, zirconium has a silvery white appearance that is similar to titanium. Zirconium's principal mineral is zircon (zirconium silicate). Zirconium is commercially produced as a byproduct of titanium and tin mining and has many applications as a opacifier and a refractory material. It is not found in nature as a free element. The name of zirconium comes from the mineral zircon, the most important source of zirconium, and from the Persian wordzargun, meaning gold-like. For more information on zirconium, including properties, safety data, research, and American Elements' catalog of zirconium products, visit the Zirconium element page.
|HEALTH, SAFETY & TRANSPORTATION INFORMATION|
|Material Safety Data Sheet||MSDS|
|Globally Harmonized System of
Classification and Labelling (GHS)
|dichloro[rac-ethylenebis(indenyl)]zirconium(iv);dichloroethylenebis(indenyl)zirconium(iv);rac-ethylenebis(1-indenyl)zirconium dichloride;rac-ethylenebis(indenyl)zirconium(iv) dichloride;dichloroethylenebis(indenyl)zirconium(iv), racemic mixture;ethylenebis(indenyl)zirconium(iv) dichloride;rac-ethylenebis-(indenyl)-zirconium dichloride;dichloro(rac-ethylenebis(indenyl)zr(iv)|
|CUSTOMERS FOR DICHLORO[RAC-ETHYLENEBIS(INDENYL)]ZIRCONIUM(IV) HAVE ALSO LOOKED AT|
|Aluminum Zirconium Alloy||Zirconium Wire||Zirconium Powder||Zirconium Oxide||Zirconium Pellets|
|Zirconium Acetate||Zirconium Foil||Zirconium Oxide Pellets||Zirconium Metal||Zirconium Acetylacetonate|
|Zirconium Nitrate Solution||Zirconium Nanoparticles||Zirconium Scandium Iron Alloy||Zirconium Sputtering Target||Zirconium Chloride|
|Show Me MORE Forms of Zirconium|
|PACKAGING SPECIFICATIONS FOR BULK & RESEARCH QUANTITIES|
|Typical bulk packaging includes palletized plastic 5 gallon/25 kg. pails, fiber and steel drums to 1 ton super sacks in full container (FCL) or truck load (T/L) quantities. Research and sample quantities and hygroscopic, oxidizing or other air sensitive materials may be packaged under argon or vacuum. Shipping documentation includes a Certificate of Analysis and Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS). Solutions are packaged in polypropylene, plastic or glass jars up to palletized 440 gallon liquid totes.|
Recent Research & Development for Zirconium
- Asymmetric hydroamination catalyzed by a new chiral zirconium system: reaction scope and mechanism. Zhou X, Wei B, Sun XL, Tang Y, Xie Z. Chem Commun (Camb). 2015 Feb 27.
- New heterometallic zirconium metalloporphyrin frameworks and their heteroatom-activated high-surface-area carbon derivatives. Lin Q, Bu X, Kong A, Mao C, Zhao X, Bu F, Feng P. J Am Chem Soc. 2015 Feb 18
- Effect of zirconium dioxide nanoparticles on glutathione peroxidase enzyme in PC12 and n2a cell lines. Asadpour E, Sadeghnia HR, Ghorbani A, Boroushaki MT. Iran J Pharm Res. 2014 Fall
- New activation cross section data on longer lived radio-nuclei produced in proton induced nuclear reaction on zirconium. Tárkányi F, Ditrói F, Takács S, Hermanne A, Al-Abyad M, Yamazaki H, Baba M, Mohammadi MA. Appl Radiat Isot. 2015 Mar
- Effective Ligand Functionalization of Zirconium-Based Metal-Organic Frameworks for the Adsorption and Separation of Benzene and Toluene: A Multiscale Computational Study. Wu Y, Chen H, Liu D, Xiao J, Qian Y, Xi H. ACS Appl Mater Interfaces. 2015 Mar 9.
- Zirconium ions up-regulate the BMP/SMAD signaling pathway and promote the proliferation and differentiation of human osteoblasts. Chen Y, Roohani-Esfahani SI, Lu Z, Zreiqat H, Dunstan CR. PLoS One. 2015 Jan 20
- One-year follow-up of titanium/zirconium alloy X commercially pure titanium narrow-diameter implants placed in the molar region of the mandible: a randomized controlled trial. Tolentino L, Sukekava F, Garcez-Filho J, Tormena M, Lima LA, Araújo MG. Clin Oral Implants Res. 2015 Feb 18.
- Numerical assessment of bone remodeling around conventionally and early loaded titanium and titanium-zirconium alloy dental implants. Akça K, Eser A, Çavu?o?lu Y, Sa??rkaya E, Çehreli MC. Med Biol Eng Comput. 2015 Mar 1.
- Preparation of octahydro- and tetrahydro-[1,10]phenanthroline zirconium and hafnium complexes for olefin polymerization. Hwang EY, Park GH, Lee CS, Kang YY, Lee J, Lee BY. Dalton Trans. 2015 Feb 10
- Strain-tunable one dimensional photonic crystals based on zirconium dioxide/slide-ring elastomer nanocomposites for mechanochromic sensing. Howell IR, Li C, Colella NS, Ito K, Watkins JJ. ACS Appl Mater Interfaces. 2015 Feb 18
- Optimization of Intrabone Delivery of Hematopoietic Progenitor Cells in a Swine Model Using Cell Radiolabeling with zirconium. Pantin JM, Hoyt RF Jr, Aras O, Sato N, Chen MY, Hunt T, Clevenger R, Eclarinal P, Adler S, Choyke P, Childs RW. Am J Transplant. 2015 Mar
- Ultrahigh Surface Area Zirconium MOFs and Insights into the Applicability of the BET Theory. Wang TC, Bury W, Gómez-Gualdrón DA, Vermeulen NA, Mondloch JE, Deria P, Zhang K, Moghadam PZ, Sarjeant AA, Snurr RQ, Stoddart JF, Hupp JT, Farha OK. J Am Chem Soc. 2015 Mar 9.
- Cu-catalyzed asymmetric addition of sp(2)-hybridized zirconium nucleophiles to racemic allyl bromides. Sidera M, Fletcher SP. Chem Commun (Camb). 2015 Mar 10
- Ferrier rearrangement promoted by an electrochemically generated zirconium catalyst. Stevanovi? D, Pejovi? A, Damljanovi? I, Mini? A, Bogdanovi? GA, Vuki?evi? M, Radulovi? NS, Vuki?evi? RD. Carbohydr Res. 2015 Feb 14
- Controllable construction of Titanium dioxide-Zirconium dioxide@Zinc hydroxyfluoride networks in micro-capillaries for bio-analysis. Wang G, He Z, Shi G, Wang H, Zhang Q, Li Y. J Colloid Interface Sci. 2015 May 15
- Bonding performance of two newly developed self-adhering materials between zirconium and dentin. Cebe MA, Polat S, Cebe F, Tuncdemir MT, Isman E. Niger J Clin Pract. 2015 Mar-Apr
- Well-defined single-site monohydride silica-supported zirconium from azazirconacyclopropane. Hamzaoui B, Eter ME, Abou-Hamad E, Chen Y, Pelletier JD, Basset JM. Chemistry. 2015 Mar 9
- Hydroxyaptite nanorods patterned ZrO2 bilayer coating on zirconium for the application of percutaneous implants. Zhang L, Han Y, Tan G. Colloids Surf B Biointerfaces. 2015 Jan 17
- Zirconium phosphatidylcholine-based nanocapsules as an in vivo degradable drug delivery system of MAP30, a momordica anti-HIV protein. Caizhen G, Yan G, Ronron C, Lirong Y, Panpan C, Xuemei H, Yuanbiao Q, Qingshan L. Int J Pharm. 2015 Apr 10
- Novel one-pot synthesis of dicarboxylic acids mediated alginate-zirconium biopolymeric complex for defluoridation of water. Prabhu SM, Meenakshi S. Carbohydr Polym. 2015 Apr 20