High Purity AsP3
|Product||Product Code||Request Quote|
|(5N) 99.999% Arsenic Phosphide Powder||AS-P-05-P||Request Quote|
|(5N) 99.999% Arsenic Phosphide Ingot||AS-P-05-I||Request Quote|
|(5N) 99.999% Arsenic Phosphide Chunk||AS-P-05-CK||Request Quote|
|(5N) 99.999% Arsenic Phosphide Lump||AS-P-05-L||Request Quote|
|(5N) 99.999% Arsenic Phosphide Sputtering Target||AS-P-05-ST||Request Quote|
|(5N) 99.999% Arsenic Phosphide Wafer||AS-P-05-WSX||Request Quote|
|Formula||CAS No.||PubChem SID||PubChem CID||MDL No.||EC No||IUPAC Name||Beilstein
|PROPERTIES||Compound Formula||Mol. Wt.||Appearance||Density||Exact Mass||Monoisotopic Mass||Charge||MSDS|
|AsP3||167.84||N/A||N/A||167.842881||167.842881||0||Safety Data Sheet|
Arsenic Phosphide is a semiconductor used in high power, high frequency applications and in laser diodes. American Elements produces to many standard grades when applicable, including Mil Spec (military grade); ACS, Reagent and Technical Grade; Food, Agricultural and Pharmaceutical Grade; Optical Grade, USP and EP/BP (European Pharmacopoeia/British Pharmacopoeia) and follows applicable ASTM testing standards. Typical and custom packaging is available. Additional technical, research and safety (MSDS) information is available as is a Reference Calculator for converting relevant units of measurement.
Arsenic (atomic symbol: As, atomic number: 33) is a Block P, Group 15, Period 4 element with an atomic radius of 74.92160. The number of electrons in each of arsenic's shells is 2, 8, 18, 5 and its electron configuration is [Ar] 3d10 4s2 4p3. The arsenic atom has a radius of 119 pm and a Van der Waals radius of 185 pm. Arsenic was discovered in the early Bronze Age, circa 2500 BC. It was first isolated by Albertus Magnus in 1250 AD. In its elemental form, arsenic is a metallic grey, brittle, crystalline, semimetallic solid. Arsenic is found in numerous minerals including arsenolite (As2O3), arsenopyrite (FeAsS), loellingite (FeAs2), orpiment (As2S3), and realgar (As4S4). Arsenic has numerous applications as a semiconductor and other electronic applications as indium arsenide, silicon arsenide and tin arsenide. Arsenic is finding increasing uses as a doping agent in solid-state devices such as transistors. For more information on arsenic, including properties, safety data, research, and American Elements' catalog of arsenic products, visit the Arsenic element page.
Phosphorus (atomic symbol: P, atomic number: 15) is a Block P, Group 15, Period 3 element. The number of electrons in each of Phosphorus's shells is 2, 8, 5 and its electronic configuration is [Ne] 3s2 3p3. The phosphorus atom has a radius of 110.5.pm and its Van der Waals radius is 180.pm. Phosphorus is a highly-reactive non-metallic element (sometimes considered a metalloid) with two primary allotropes, white phosphorus and red phosphorus; its black flaky appearance is similar to graphitic carbon. Compound forms of phosphorus include phosphates and phosphides. Phosphorous was first recognized as an element by Hennig Brand in 1669; its name (phosphorus mirabilis, or "bearer of light") was inspired from the brilliant glow emitted by its distillation. For more information on phosphorus, including properties, safety data, research, and American Elements' catalog of phosphorus products, visit the Phosphorus element page.
|HEALTH, SAFETY & TRANSPORTATION INFORMATION|
|Material Safety Data Sheet||MSDS|
|Globally Harmonized System of
Classification and Labelling (GHS)
|ARSENIC PHOSPHIDE SYNONYMS|
|Arsenic triphosphide, 1,2,3-Triphospha-4-arsatricyclo[1.1.0.02,4]butane|
|CUSTOMERS FOR ARSENIC PHOSPHIDE HAVE ALSO LOOKED AT|
|Arsenic Sputtering Target||Arsenic Bar||Arsenic Acetate||Arsenic Telluride||Arsenic Phosphide|
|Arsenic Oxide Pellets||Arsenic Foil||Arsenic Metal||Tin Arsenide||Barium Arsenate|
|Arsenic Sheets||Arsenic Metal||Arsenic Pellets||Arsenic Sheets||Arsenic Microfoil|
|Show Me MORE Forms of Arsenic|
|PACKAGING SPECIFICATIONS FOR BULK & RESEARCH QUANTITIES|
|Typical bulk packaging includes palletized plastic 5 gallon/25 kg. pails, fiber and steel drums to 1 ton super sacks in full container (FCL) or truck load (T/L) quantities. Research and sample quantities and hygroscopic, oxidizing or other air sensitive materials may be packaged under argon or vacuum. Shipping documentation includes a Certificate of Analysis and Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS). Solutions are packaged in polypropylene, plastic or glass jars up to palletized 440 gallon liquid totes.|
Recent Research & Development for Arsenic
- Perturbation of cellular oxidative state induced by dichloroacetate and arsenic trioxide for treatment of acute myeloid leukemia.. Emadi A, Sadowska M, Carter-Cooper B, Bhatnagar V, van der Merwe I, Levis MJ, Sausville EA, Lapidus RG.. Leuk Res. 2015 Apr 30.
- Interactive Effects of N6AMT1 and As3MT in Arsenic Biomethylation.. Zhang H, Ge Y, He P, Chen X, Carina A, Qiu Y, Aga DS, Ren X.. Toxicol Sci. 2015 May 20.
- Cleaning-induced arsenic mobilization and chromium oxidation from CCA-wood deck: Potential risk to children.. Gress J, de Oliveira LM, da Silva EB, Lessl JM, Wilson PC, Townsend T, Ma LQ.. Environ Int. 2015 May 21
- Folic Acid and Creatine as Therapeutic Approaches to Lower Blood Arsenic: A Randomized Controlled Trial.. Peters BA, Hall MN, Liu X, Parvez F, Sanchez TR, van Geen A, Mey JL, Siddique AB, Shahriar H, Uddin MN, Islam T, Balac O, Ilievski V, Factor-Litvak P, Graziano JH, Gamble MV.. Environ Health Perspect. 2015 May 15.
- Three-dimensional Fe3O4-graphene macroscopic composites for arsenic and arsenate removal.. Guo L, Ye P, Wang J, Fu F, Wu Z.. J Hazard Mater. 2015 May 14
- Efficient arsenic(V) and arsenic(III) removal from acidic solutions with Novel Forager Sponge-loaded superparamagnetic iron oxide nanoparticles.. Morillo D, Pérez G, Valiente M.. J Colloid Interface Sci. 2015 May 4
- ANXA1 silencing increases the sensitivity of cancer cells to low-concentration arsenic trioxide treatment by inhibiting ERK MAPK activation.. Zhang X, Li X, Li X, Zheng L, Lei L.. Tumori. 2015 May 13
- Graphene aerogels decorated with αFeOOH nanoparticles for efficient adsorption of arsenic from contaminated waters. Andjelkovic I, Tran DN, Kabiri S, Azari S, Markovic M, Losic D. ACS Appl Mater Interfaces. 2015 Apr 14. : ACS Appl Mater Interfaces
- Evaluation of gene expression changes in human primary lung epithelial cells following 24-hr exposures to inorganic arsenic and its methylated metabolites and to arsenic trioxide. Efremenko AY, Seagrave J, Clewell HJ, Van Landingham C, Gentry PR, Yager JW. Environ Mol Mutagen. 2015 Apr 14.: Environ Mol Mutagen
- The mechanism of synergistic effects of arsenic trioxide and rapamycin in acute myeloid leukemia cell lines lacking typical t(15
Recent Research & Development for Phosphides
- Aluminum phosphide poisoning: Possible role of supportive measures in the absence of specific antidote.. Agrawal VK, Bansal A, Singh RK, Kumawat BL, Mahajan P.. Indian J Crit Care Med. 2015 Feb
- Semi-analytical description of the S=9/2 quadrupole nutation NMR experiment: multinuclear application to (113) In and (115) In in indium phosphide.. Kempgens P.. Magn Reson Chem. 2015 Apr
- Efficient oxygen reduction catalysts formed of cobalt phosphide nanoparticle decorated heteroatom-doped mesoporous carbon nanotubes.. Chen K, Huang X, Wan C, Liu H.. Chem Commun (Camb). 2015 Apr 23
- Solution phase synthesis of indium gallium phosphide alloy nanowires.. Kornienko N, Whitmore DD, Yu Y, Leone SR, Yang P.. ACS Nano. 2015 Apr 28
- Spectacular photocatalytic hydrogen evolution using metal-phosphide/CdS hybrid catalysts under sunlight irradiation.. Cao S, Chen Y, Wang CJ, Lv XJ, Fu WF.. Chem Commun (Camb). 2015 May 7
- Gastrointestinal hemorrhage in aluminum phosphide poisoning.. Mirakbari SM.. J Forensic Sci. 2015 May
- Salvage extracorporeal mechanical oxygenation deployment for fatal aluminum phosphide poisoning.. Merin O, Fink D, Fink DL, Shahroor S, Schlesinger Y, Amir G, Birk E.. Am J Emerg Med. 2015 Mar 25.
- Fatal aluminum phosphide poisonings in Tirana (Albania), 2009 - 2013.. Sulaj Z, Drishti A, Çeko I, Gashi A, Vyshka G.. Daru. 2015 Jan 25
- A case of accidental fatal aluminum phosphide poisoning involving humans and dogs.. Behera C, Krishna K, Bhardwaj DN, Rautji R, Kumar A.. J Forensic Sci. 2015 May
- Oxidative stress determined through the levels of antioxidant enzymes and the effect of N-acetylcysteine in aluminum phosphide poisoning. Agarwal A, Robo R, Jain N, Gutch M, Consil S, Kumar S. Indian J Crit Care Med. 2014 Oct: Indian J Crit Care Med