|Product||Product Code||Request Quote|
|(2N) 99% Lead Naphthenate||PB-NAPH-02||Request Quote|
|(3N) 99.9% Lead Naphthenate||PB-NAPH-03||Request Quote|
|(4N) 99.99% Lead Naphthenate||PB-NAPH-04||Request Quote|
|(5N) 99.999% Lead Naphthenate||PB-NAPH-05||Request Quote|
|Formula||CAS No.||PubChem SID||PubChem CID||MDL No.||EC No||IUPAC Name||Beilstein
|PROPERTIES||Compound Formula||Mol. Wt.||Appearance||Melting Point||Boiling Point||Density||Exact Mass||Monoisotopic Mass||Charge||MSDS|
|C22H14O4Pb||549.54||Brown liquid||N/A||N/A||1.15 g/mL||550.065861||550.065861||0||Safety Data Sheet|
Lead Naphthenate is one of numerous organo-metallic compounds sold by American Elements under the tradename AE Organo-Metallics™ for uses requiring non-aqueous solubility such as recent solar energy and water treatment applications. Similar results can sometimes also be achieved with Nanoparticles and by thin film deposition. Note American Elements additionally supplies many materials as solutions. Lead Naphthenate is generally immediately available in most volumes. High purity, submicron and nanopowder forms may be considered. Additional technical, research and safety information is available.
Lead (atomic symbol: Pb, atomic number: 82) is a Block P, Group 14, Period 6 element with an atomic radius of 207.2. The number of electrons in each of Lead's shells is [2, 8, 18, 32, 18, 4] and its electron configuration is [Xe] 4f14 5d10 6s2 6p2. The lead atom has a radius of 175 pm and a Van der Waals radius of 202 pm. In its elemental form, lead has a metallic gray appearance. Lead occurs naturally as a mixture of four stable isotopes: 204Pb (1.48%), 206Pb (23.6%), 207Pb (22.6%), and 208Pb (52.3%). Lead is obtained mainly from galena (PbS) by a roasting process. Anglesite, cerussite, and minim are other common lead containing minerals. Lead does occur as a free element in nature, but it is rare. It is a dense, soft metal that is very resistant to corrosion and poorly conductive compared to other metals. Its density and low melting point make it useful in applications such as electrolysis and industrual materials. For more information on lead, including properties, safety data, research, and American Elements' catalog of lead products, visit the Lead element page.
|HEALTH, SAFETY & TRANSPORTATION INFORMATION|
|Material Safety Data Sheet||MSDS|
|Hazard Codes||Xn, T, N|
|Transport Information||UN1993 3/PG III|
|Globally Harmonized System of
Classification and Labelling (GHS)
|LEAD NAPHTHENATE SYNONYMS|
|Lead(2+) di(2-naphthoate); Lead(II) 2-naphthenate; Naphthenic acid, lead salt; Lead naphthenates|
|CUSTOMERS FOR LEAD NAPHTHENATE HAVE ALSO LOOKED AT|
|Lead Foil||Lead Silver Alloy||Lead Pellets||Lead Powder||Lead Wire|
|Lead Nitrate||Lead Nanopowder||Lead Sputtering Target||Lead Metal||Lead Oxide|
|Lead Chloride||Tin Lead Silver Alloy||Lead Acetylacetonate||Lead Acetate||Lead Oxide Pellets|
|Show Me MORE Forms of Lead|
|PACKAGING SPECIFICATIONS FOR BULK & RESEARCH QUANTITIES|
|Typical bulk packaging includes palletized plastic 5 gallon/25 kg. pails, fiber and steel drums to 1 ton super sacks in full container (FCL) or truck load (T/L) quantities. Research and sample quantities and hygroscopic, oxidizing or other air sensitive materials may be packaged under argon or vacuum. Shipping documentation includes a Certificate of Analysis and Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS). Solutions are packaged in polypropylene, plastic or glass jars up to palletized 440 gallon liquid totes.|
Recent Research & Development for Lead
- [The study of selecting sample detecting position and lead plate inner material in thin film method X-ray fluorescence measurement].. Gan TT, Zhang YJ, Zhao NJ, Yin GF, Dong XX, Wang YP, Liu Jian-guo, Liu WQ.. Guang Pu Xue Yu Guang Pu Fen Xi. 2015 Jan
- Inter-Lead Anatomic and Electrical Distance Predict Outcome in CRT Patients.. Stabile G, D'Onofrio A, Pepi P, De Simone A, Santamaria M, Caico SI, Rapacciuolo A, Padeletti L, Pecora D, Giovannini T, Arena G, Spotti A, Iuliano A, Bertaglia E, Malacrida M, Botto GL.. Heart Rhythm. 2015 May 19.
- Exposure to early adversity: Points of cross-species translation that can lead to improved understanding of depression.. Andersen SL.. Dev Psychopathol. 2015 May
- A different look at the conventional 12-lead electrocardiogram.. Talebi S, Chaudhari S, Reyes H, Visco F, Pekler G, Hassen GW.. Am J Emerg Med. 2015 May 7.
- Diagnostic Errors that Lead to Inappropriate Antimicrobial Use.. Filice GA, Drekonja DM, Thurn JR, Hamann GM, Masoud BT, Johnson JR.. Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 2015 May 18:1-8.
- Lead Exposure in Different Organs of Mammals and Prevention by Curcumin-Nanocurcumin: a Review.. Pal M, Sachdeva M, Gupta N, Mishra P, Yadav M, Tiwari A.. Biol Trace Elem Res. 2015 May 26.
- Food intake survey of kindergarten children in Korea: Part 3 cadmium and lead burden.. Watanabe T, Kim ES, Ko YS, Yang HR, Moon CS, Nakatsuka H, Shimbo S, Ikeda M.. Environ Health Prev Med. 2015 May 21.
- Vitamin C reverses lead-induced deficits in hippocampal synaptic plasticity in rats.. Karamian R, Komaki A, Salehi I, Tahmasebi L, Komaki H, Shahidi S, Sarihi A.. Brain Res Bull. 2015 May 21.
- [Analysis of lead in unknown samples based on the standard addition method using laser induced breakdown spectroscopy].. Fang L, Zhao NJ, Meng DS, Yuan J, Tang J, Wang Y, Yu Y, Ma MJ, Hu L, Zhang DH, Xiao X, Wang Y, Liu JG, Liu WQ.. Guang Pu Xue Yu Guang Pu Fen Xi. 2015 Jan
- Clinical performance of a new bidirectional rotational mechanical lead extraction sheath.. Starck CT, Steffel J, Caliskan E, Holubec T, Schoenrath F, Maisano F, Falk V.. Europace. 2015 May 19.