|Product||Product Code||Request Quote|
|(2N) 99% Lead Oxalate||PB-OXL-02||Request Quote|
|(3N) 99.9% Lead Oxalate||PB-OXL-03||Request Quote|
|(4N) 99.99% Lead Oxalate||PB-OXL-04||Request Quote|
|(5N) 99.999% Lead Oxalate||PB-OXL-05||Request Quote|
|Formula||CAS No.||PubChem SID||PubChem CID||MDL No.||EC No||IUPAC Name||Beilstein
|PROPERTIES||Compound Formula||Mol. Wt.||Appearance||Melting Point||Boiling Point||Density||Exact Mass||Monoisotopic Mass||Charge||MSDS|
|C2O4Pb||295.219||White Powder||327.5 °C
|11.336 g/cm3||295.956||295.956||0||Safety Data Sheet|
Lead Oxalate is highly insoluble in water and converts to the oxide when heated (calcined). Lead Oxalate is generally immediately available in most volumes. High purity, submicron and nanopowder forms may be considered. American Elements produces to many standard grades when applicable, including Mil Spec (military grade); ACS, Reagent and Technical Grade; Food, Agricultural and Pharmaceutical Grade; Optical Grade, USP and EP/BP (European Pharmacopoeia/British Pharmacopoeia) and follows applicable ASTM testing standards. Typical and custom packaging is available. Additional technical, research and safety (MSDS) information is available as is a Reference Calculator for converting relevant units of measurement.
Lead (atomic symbol: Pb, atomic number: 82) is a Block P, Group 14, Period 6 element with an atomic radius of 207.2. The number of electrons in each of Lead's shells is [2, 8, 18, 32, 18, 4] and its electron configuration is [Xe] 4f14 5d10 6s2 6p2. The lead atom has a radius of 175 pm and a Van der Waals radius of 202 pm. In its elemental form, lead has a metallic gray appearance. Lead occurs naturally as a mixture of four stable isotopes: 204Pb (1.48%), 206Pb (23.6%), 207Pb (22.6%), and 208Pb (52.3%). Lead is obtained mainly from galena (PbS) by a roasting process. Anglesite, cerussite, and minim are other common lead containing minerals. Lead does occur as a free element in nature, but it is rare. It is a dense, soft metal that is very resistant to corrosion and poorly conductive compared to other metals. Its density and low melting point make it useful in applications such as electrolysis and industrual materials. For more information on lead, including properties, safety data, research, and American Elements' catalog of lead products, visit the Lead element page.
|HEALTH, SAFETY & TRANSPORTATION INFORMATION|
|Material Safety Data Sheet||MSDS|
|Globally Harmonized System of
Classification and Labelling (GHS)
|LEAD OXALATE SYNONYMS|
|Ethanedioic acid, lead(2+) salt (1:1)|
|CUSTOMERS FOR LEAD OXALATE HAVE ALSO LOOKED AT|
|Lead Foil||Lead Silver Alloy||Lead Pellets||Lead Powder||Lead Wire|
|Lead Nitrate||Lead Nanopowder||Lead Sputtering Target||Lead Metal||Lead Oxide|
|Lead Chloride||Tin Lead Silver Alloy||Lead Acetylacetonate||Lead Acetate||Lead Oxide Pellets|
|Show Me MORE Forms of Lead|
|PACKAGING SPECIFICATIONS FOR BULK & RESEARCH QUANTITIES|
|Typical bulk packaging includes palletized plastic 5 gallon/25 kg. pails, fiber and steel drums to 1 ton super sacks in full container (FCL) or truck load (T/L) quantities. Research and sample quantities and hygroscopic, oxidizing or other air sensitive materials may be packaged under argon or vacuum. Shipping documentation includes a Certificate of Analysis and Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS). Solutions are packaged in polypropylene, plastic or glass jars up to palletized 440 gallon liquid totes.|
Recent Research & Development for Lead
- Sonocatalysis of a sulfa drug using neodymium-doped lead selenide nanoparticles.2015 NovKhataee A, Arefi-Oskoui S, Karimi A, Fathinia M, Hanifehpour Y, Joo SW. Ultrason Sonochem. 2015 Nov
- Preparation of graphene oxide/chitosan/FeOOH nanocomposite for the removal of Pb(II) from aqueous solution.Sheshmani S, Nematzadeh MA, Shokrollahzadeh S, Ashori A. Int J Biol Macromol. 2015 Jul 15.
- Evidence for Collective Multiparticle Correlations in p-Pb Collisions. Khachatryan V, Sirunyan AM, Tumasyan A, et. al.Phys Rev Lett. 2015 Jul 3.
- A Highly Selective Fluorescent Sensor for Pb(2+) Based on a Modified β-Cyclodextrin.Antony EJ, Raj M, Paulpandi RQ, Paulraj MS, Enoch IV. J Fluoresc. 2015 Jul 11.
- Preparation of Cd/Pb Chalcogenide Heterostructured Janus Particles via Controllable Cation Exchange.Zhang J, Chernomordik BD, Crisp RW, Kroupa DM, Luther JM, Miller EM, Gao J, Beard MC. ACS Nano. 2015 Jul 17.
- Pb(2)Ba(3)(BO(3))(3)Cl: A Material with Large SHG Enhancement Activated by Pb-Chelated BO(3) Groups.Dong X, Jing Q, Shi Y, Yang Z, Pan S, Poeppelmeier KR, Young J, Rondinelli JM. J Am Chem Soc. 2015 Jul 20.
- Investigating the Complexation of the Pb(2+)/Bi(3+) Pair with Dipicolinate Cyclen Ligands.Lima LM, Beyler M, Delgado R, Platas-Iglesias C, Tripier R. Inorg Chem. 2015 Jul 20.
- L shell X-ray fluorescence parameters of Pb in phthalocyanine complexes.Doğan M, Cengiz E, Nas A, Tıraşoğlu E, Kantekin H, Aylıkcı V. Appl Radiat Isot. 2015 Jun 20.
- Facile sonochemical synthesis of pH-responsive copper nanoclusters for selective and sensitive detection of Pb(2+) in living cells.Wang C, Cheng H, Huang Y, Xu Z, Lin H, Zhang C. Analyst. 2015 Jul 2.
- lead selenide-Titanium dioxide heteronanojunction formation by photocatalytic current doubling-induced two-step photodeposition technique.2015 Apr 11Tanaka K, Jin-Nouchi Y, Fujishima M, Tada H. J Colloid Interface Sci. 2015 Apr 11
Recent Research & Development for Oxalates
- Vorinostat protects against calcium oxalate-induced kidney injury in mice. 2015 Sep Wang L, Chen W, Peng Z, Liu C, Zhang C, Guo Z. Mol Med Rep. 2015 Sep
- Antilithiatic Activity of phlorotannin rich extract of Sarghassum Wightii on Calcium Oxalate Urolithiais - InVitro and In Vivo Evaluation. 2015 May-Jun Sujatha D, Singh K, Vohra M, Kumar KV, Sunitha S. Int Braz J Urol. 2015 May-Jun
- Studying inhibition of calcium oxalate stone formation: an in vitro approach for screening hydrogen sulfide and its metabolites. 2015 May-Jun Vaitheeswari S, Sriram R, Brindha P, Kurian GA. Int Braz J Urol. 2015 May-Jun
- Inhalation of hydrogen gas ameliorates glyoxylate-induced Calcium Oxalate deposition and renal oxidative stress in mice. 2015 Mar 1 Peng Z, Chen W, Wang L, Ye Z, Gao S, Sun X, Guo Z. Int J Clin Exp Pathol. 2015 Mar 1
- Inhibition of ferric ion to oxalate oxidase shed light on the substrate binding site. 2015 Jun 24 Pang Y, Lan W, Huang X, Zuo G, Liu H, Zhang J. Biometals. 2015 Jun 24
- Quasi-intrinsic colossal permittivity in Nb and In co-doped rutile TiO2 nanoceramics synthesized through a oxalate chemical-solution route combined with spark plasma sintering. 2015 Jun 24 Han H, Dufour P, Mhin S, Ryu JH, Tenailleau C, Guillemet-Fritsch S. Phys Chem Chem Phys. 2015 Jun 24
- Deep catalytic oxidative desulfurization (ODS) of dibenzothiophene (DBT) with oxalate-based deep eutectic solvents (DESs). 2015 Jun 18 Lü H, Li P, Deng C, Ren W, Wang S, Liu P, Zhang H. Chem Commun (Camb). 2015 Jun 18
- Elemental Content of Calcium Oxalate Stones from a Canine Model of Urinary Stone Disease. 2015 Jun 11 Killilea DW, Westropp JL, Shiraki R, Mellema M, Larsen J, Kahn AJ, Kapahi P, Chi T, Stoller ML. PLoS One. 2015 Jun 11
- Experimental determination of multiple thermodynamic and kinetic risk factors for nephrolithiasis in the urine of healthy controls and calcium oxalate stone formers: does a universal discriminator exist? 2015 Jul 22 Rodgers AL, Webber D, Hibberd B. Urolithiasis. 2015 Jul 22
- Chronic metabolic acidosis reduces urinary oxalate excretion and promotes intestinal oxalate secretion in the rat. 2015 Jul 11 Whittamore JM, Hatch M. Urolithiasis. 2015 Jul 11