|Product||Product Code||Request Quote|
|(2N) 99% Strontium Bromate||SR-BRAT-02||Request Quote|
|(3N) 99.9% Strontium Bromate||SR-BRAT-03||Request Quote|
|(4N) 99.99% Strontium Bromate||SR-BRAT-04||Request Quote|
|(5N) 99.999% Strontium Bromate||SR-BRAT-05||Request Quote|
|Formula||CAS No.||PubChem CID||MDL No.||EC No||IUPAC Name||Beilstein
|PROPERTIES||Compound Formula||Mol. Wt.||Appearance||Density||Exact Mass||Monoisotopic Mass||Charge||MSDS|
|Br2O6Sr||343.4244||N/A||N/A||343.709731||341.711777||0||Safety Data Sheet|
|PROPERTIES||Compound Formula||Mol. Wt.||Appearance||Melting
|Density||Exact Mass||Monoisotopic Mass||Charge||MSDS|
|Br2O6Sr||343.4244||Crystalline||240 °C||N/A||N/A||343.709731||341.711777||0||Safety Data Sheet|
Strontium Bromate is generally immediately available in most volumes. Hydrate or anhydrous forms may be purchased. High purity, submicron and nanopowder forms may be considered. American Elements produces to many standard grades when applicable, including Mil Spec (military grade); ACS, Reagent and Technical Grade; Food, Agricultural and Pharmaceutical Grade; Optical Grade, USP and EP/BP (European Pharmacopoeia/British Pharmacopoeia) and follows applicable ASTM testing standards. Typical and custom packaging is available. Additional technical, research and safety (MSDS) information is available as is a Reference Calculator for converting relevant units of measurement.
Strontium (atomic symbol: Sr, atomic number: 38) is a Block S, Group 2, Period 5 element with an atomic weight of 87.62 . The number of electrons in each of Strontium's shells is [2, 8, 18, 8, 2] and its electron configuration is [Kr] 5s2. The strontium atom has a radius of 215 pm and a Van der Waals radius of 249 pm. Strontium was discovered by William Cruickshank in 1787 and first isolated by Humphry Davy in 1808. In its elemental form, strontium is a soft, silvery white metallic solid that quickly turns yellow when exposed to air. Cathode ray tubes in televisions are made of strontium, which are becoming increasingly displaced by other display technologies; pyrotechnics and fireworks employ strontium salts to achhieve a bright red color. Radioactive isotopes of strontium have been used in radioisotope thermoelectric generators (RTGs) and for certain cancer treatments. In nature, most strontium is found in celestite (as strontium sulfate) and strontianite (as strontium carbonate). Strontium was named after the Scottish town where it was discovered. For more information on strontium, including properties, safety data, research, and American Elements' catalog of strontium products, visit the Strontium element page.
|HEALTH, SAFETY & TRANSPORTATION INFORMATION|
|Material Safety Data Sheet||MSDS|
|Globally Harmonized System of
Classification and Labelling (GHS)
|STRONTIUM BROMATE SYNONYMS|
|Strontium dibromate, Bromic acid, strontium salt|
|PACKAGING SPECIFICATIONS FOR BULK & RESEARCH QUANTITIES|
|Typical bulk packaging includes palletized plastic 5 gallon/25 kg. pails, fiber and steel drums tTypical bulk packaging includes palletized plastic 5 gallon/25 kg. pails, fiber and steel drums to 1 ton super sacks in full container (FCL) or truck load (T/L) quantities. Research and sample quantities and hygroscopic, oxidizing or other air sensitive materials may be packaged under argon or vacuum. Shipping documentation includes a Certificate of Analysis and Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS). Solutions are packaged in polypropylene, plastic or glass jars up to palletized 440 gallon liquid totes.|
Recent Research & Development for Strontium
- Strontium and osteoblast function.. Wornham DP, Hajjawi MO, Orriss IR, Arnett TR.. Osteoporos Int. 2015 Apr 15.
- [Suitability of strontium ranelate in a health care management area after drug surveillance alerts].. Cantudo-Cuenca MR, Calvo-Cidoncha E, Robustillo-Cortés MA, Saborido-Cansino MC, Gómez-Estrella G, Sánchez-Pedrosa A.. Aten Primaria. 2015 Apr 19.
- Low Serum Testosterone Levels Are Associated with Elevated Urinary Mandelic Acid, and Strontium Levels in Adult Men According to the US 2011-2012 National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey.. Xu C, Liu Q, Liu H, Héroux P, Zhang Q, Jiang ZY, Gu A.. PLoS One. 2015 May 21
- Ten-year follow-up in pregnancy and lactation-associated osteoporosis: sequential therapy with strontium ranelate and ibandronate.. Tanriover MD, Oz SG, Sozen T.. Spine J. 2015 May 1
- Significance of strontium ranelate in healing of surgically fixed tibial diapyseal fractures treated with strontium ranelate vs placebo; a randomised double blind controlled trial.. Aslam MZ, Khan MA, Chinoy MA, Jillani SA, Sultan SA, Ahmed SK.. J Pak Med Assoc. 2014 Dec
- The position of strontium ranelate in today's management of osteoporosis.. Reginster JY, Brandi ML, Cannata-Andía J, Cooper C, Cortet B, Feron JM, Genant H, Palacios S, Ringe JD, Rizzoli R.. Osteoporos Int. 2015 Apr 14.
- Meniscal extrusion promotes knee osteoarthritis structural progression: protective effect of strontium ranelate treatment in a phase III clinical trial.. Roubille C, Martel-Pelletier J, Raynauld JP, Abram F, Dorais M, Delorme P, Pelletier JP.. Arthritis Res Ther. 2015 Mar 23
- Regeneration of rabbit calvarial defects using biphasic calcium phosphate and a strontium hydroxyapatite-containing collagen membrane.. Kitayama S, Wong LO, Ma L, Hao J, Kasugai S, Lang NP, Mattheos N.. Clin Oral Implants Res. 2015 Apr 27.
- Vitamin D and bone mineral density changes in postmenopausal women treated with strontium ranelate.. Catalano A, Morabito N, Di Stefano A, Morini E, Basile G, Faraci B, Loddo S, Ientile R, Lasco A.. J Endocrinol Invest. 2015 May 8.
- Cancellous bone healing around strontium-doped hydroxyapatite in osteoporotic rats previously treated with zoledronic acid.. Li Y, Shui X, Zhang L, Hu J.. J Biomed Mater Res B Appl Biomater. 2015 Apr 17.
Recent Research & Development for Bromates
- [Mg/Al layered double hydroxides prepared by microwave-assisted co-precipitation method for the removal of bromate].. Zhong Q, Li H.. Huan Jing Ke Xue. 2014 Apr
- Complex reaction dynamics in the cerium-bromate-2-methyl-1,4-hydroquinone photoreaction.. Bell JG, Green JR, Wang J.. J Phys Chem A. 2014 Oct 23
- [Acute renal failure and hearing loss due to sodium bromate intoxication].. Kitamoto T.. Chudoku Kenkyu. 2014 Dec
- Formation potentials of bromate and brominated disinfection by-products in bromide-containing water by ozonation.. Lin T, Wu S, Chen W.. Environ Sci Pollut Res Int. 2014 Dec
- Graphene-modified Pd/C cathode and Pd/GAC particles for enhanced electrocatalytic removal of bromate in a continuous three-dimensional electrochemical reactor.. Mao R, Zhao X, Lan H, Liu H, Qu J.. Water Res. 2015 Jun 15
- Graphene-modified Pd/C cathode and Pd/GAC particles for enhanced electrocatalytic removal of bromate in a continuous three-dimensional electrochemical reactor. Mao R, Zhao X, Lan H, Liu H, Qu J. Water Res. 2015 Mar 14: Water Res
- Chemoprotective Effect of Taurine on Potassium Bromate-Induced DNA Damage, DNA-Protein Cross-Linking and Oxidative Stress in Rat Intestine. Ahmad MK, Khan AA, Ali SN, Mahmood R. PLoS One. 2015 Mar 6: PLoS One
- [Acute renal failure and hearing loss due to sodium bromate intoxication]. Kitamoto T. Chudoku Kenkyu. 2014 Dec: Chudoku Kenkyu
- Chemoprotective Effect of Taurine on Potassium Bromate-Induced DNA Damage, DNA-Protein Cross-Linking and Oxidative Stress in Rat Intestine. Ahmad MK, Khan AA, Ali SN, Mahmood R. PLoS One. 2015 Mar 6
- [Acute renal failure and hearing loss due to sodium bromate intoxication]. Kitamoto T. Chudoku Kenkyu. 2014 Dec