Lead Selenide Quantum Dots
|Product||Product Code||Request Quote|
|Lead Selenide Quantum Dots||PB-SE-01-QD||Request Quote|
|Formula||CAS No.||PubChem CID||MDL No.||EC No||IUPAC Name||Beilstein
|PROPERTIES||Compound Formula||Mol. Wt.||Appearance||Melting Point||Boiling Point||Density||Exact Mass||Monoisotopic Mass||Charge||MSDS|
|PbSe||286.16||Powder||1078 °C, 1351 K, 1972 °F||N/A||8.1 g/mL at 25 °C||287.893173||287.893173||0||Safety Data Sheet|
American Elements is a manufacturer and supplier specializing in producing Lead Selenide (PbSe) Quantum Dots. PbSe Quantum Dots are finding important application in solar energy due to their extremely wide band gap in which they absorbs light. American Elements manufactures quantum dots from several semiconductor materials, including Cadmium Telluride (CdTe), Zinc Indium Phosphide/Zinc Sulfide (ZnInP/ZnS), Zinc Cadmium Selenide/Zinc Sulfide (ZnCdSe/ZnS), Indium Phosphide/ Zinc Sulfide (InP/ZnS), and Graphene.
Lead (atomic symbol: Pb, atomic number: 82) is a Block P, Group 14, Period 6 element with an atomic radius of 207.2. The number of electrons in each of Lead's shells is [2, 8, 18, 32, 18, 4] and its electron configuration is [Xe] 4f14 5d10 6s2 6p2. The lead atom has a radius of 175 pm and a Van der Waals radius of 202 pm. In its elemental form, lead has a metallic gray appearance. Lead occurs naturally as a mixture of four stable isotopes: 204Pb (1.48%), 206Pb (23.6%), 207Pb (22.6%), and 208Pb (52.3%). Lead is obtained mainly from galena (PbS) by a roasting process. Anglesite, cerussite, and minim are other common lead containing minerals. Lead does occur as a free element in nature, but it is rare. It is a dense, soft metal that is very resistant to corrosion and poorly conductive compared to other metals. Its density and low melting point make it useful in applications such as electrolysis and industrual materials. For more information on lead, including properties, safety data, research, and American Elements' catalog of lead products, visit the Lead element page.
Selenium (atomic symbol: Se, atomic number: 34) is a Block P, Group 16, Period 4 element with an atomic radius of 78.96. The number of electrons in each of Selenium's shells is 2, 8, 18, 6 and its electron configuration is [Ar] 3d10 4s2 4p4. The selenium atom has a radius of 120 pm and a Van der Waals radius of 190 pm. Selenium is a non-metal with several allotropes: a black, vitreous form with an irregular crystal structure; three red-colored forms with monoclinic crystal structures; and a gray form with a hexagonal crystal structure, the most stable and dense form of the element. One of the mose common uses for selenium is in glass production; the red tint that it lends to glass neutralizes green or yellow tints from impurities in the glass materials. Selenium was discovered and first isolated by Jöns Jakob Berzelius and Johann Gottlieb Gahn in 1817. The origin of the name Selenium comes from the Greek word "Selênê," meaning moon. For more information on selenium, including properties, safety data, research, and American Elements' catalog of selenium products, visit the Selenium element page.
|HEALTH, SAFETY & TRANSPORTATION INFORMATION|
|Material Safety Data Sheet||MSDS|
|Hazard Statements||H301 + H331-H302 + H332-H360Df-H373-H410|
|Transport Information||UN 3283 6.1/PG 3|
|Globally Harmonized System of
Classification and Labelling (GHS)
|LEAD SELENIDE SYNONYMS|
|CUSTOMERS FOR LEAD SELENIDE QUANTUM DOTS HAVE ALSO LOOKED AT|
|Lead Foil||Lead Silver Alloy||Lead Pellets||Lead Powder||Lead Wire|
|Lead Nitrate||Lead Nanopowder||Lead Sputtering Target||Lead Metal||Lead Oxide|
|Lead Chloride||Tin Lead Silver Alloy||Lead Acetylacetonate||Lead Acetate||Lead Oxide Pellets|
|Show Me MORE Forms of Lead|
|PACKAGING SPECIFICATIONS FOR BULK & RESEARCH QUANTITIES|
|Typical bulk packaging includes palletized plastic 5 gallon/25 kg. pails, fiber and steel drums to 1 ton super sacks in full container (FCL) or truck load (T/L) quantities. Research and sample quantities and hygroscopic, oxidizing or other air sensitive materials may be packaged under argon or vacuum. Shipping documentation includes a Certificate of Analysis and Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS). Solutions are packaged in polypropylene, plastic or glass jars up to palletized 440 gallon liquid totes.|
Recent Research & Development for Lead
- [The study of selecting sample detecting position and lead plate inner material in thin film method X-ray fluorescence measurement].. Gan TT, Zhang YJ, Zhao NJ, Yin GF, Dong XX, Wang YP, Liu Jian-guo, Liu WQ.. Guang Pu Xue Yu Guang Pu Fen Xi. 2015 Jan
- Inter-Lead Anatomic and Electrical Distance Predict Outcome in CRT Patients.. Stabile G, D'Onofrio A, Pepi P, De Simone A, Santamaria M, Caico SI, Rapacciuolo A, Padeletti L, Pecora D, Giovannini T, Arena G, Spotti A, Iuliano A, Bertaglia E, Malacrida M, Botto GL.. Heart Rhythm. 2015 May 19.
- Exposure to early adversity: Points of cross-species translation that can lead to improved understanding of depression.. Andersen SL.. Dev Psychopathol. 2015 May
- A different look at the conventional 12-lead electrocardiogram.. Talebi S, Chaudhari S, Reyes H, Visco F, Pekler G, Hassen GW.. Am J Emerg Med. 2015 May 7.
- Diagnostic Errors that Lead to Inappropriate Antimicrobial Use.. Filice GA, Drekonja DM, Thurn JR, Hamann GM, Masoud BT, Johnson JR.. Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 2015 May 18:1-8.
- Lead Exposure in Different Organs of Mammals and Prevention by Curcumin-Nanocurcumin: a Review.. Pal M, Sachdeva M, Gupta N, Mishra P, Yadav M, Tiwari A.. Biol Trace Elem Res. 2015 May 26.
- Food intake survey of kindergarten children in Korea: Part 3 cadmium and lead burden.. Watanabe T, Kim ES, Ko YS, Yang HR, Moon CS, Nakatsuka H, Shimbo S, Ikeda M.. Environ Health Prev Med. 2015 May 21.
- Vitamin C reverses lead-induced deficits in hippocampal synaptic plasticity in rats.. Karamian R, Komaki A, Salehi I, Tahmasebi L, Komaki H, Shahidi S, Sarihi A.. Brain Res Bull. 2015 May 21.
- [Analysis of lead in unknown samples based on the standard addition method using laser induced breakdown spectroscopy].. Fang L, Zhao NJ, Meng DS, Yuan J, Tang J, Wang Y, Yu Y, Ma MJ, Hu L, Zhang DH, Xiao X, Wang Y, Liu JG, Liu WQ.. Guang Pu Xue Yu Guang Pu Fen Xi. 2015 Jan
- Clinical performance of a new bidirectional rotational mechanical lead extraction sheath.. Starck CT, Steffel J, Caliskan E, Holubec T, Schoenrath F, Maisano F, Falk V.. Europace. 2015 May 19.
Recent Research & Development for Selenides
- Formation of Metal Selenide and Metal-Selenium Nanoparticles using Distinct Reactivity between Selenium and Noble Metals.. Park SH, Choi JY, Lee YH, Park JT, Song H.. Chem Asian J. 2015 Apr 16.
- Phase diagram of (Li(1-x)Fe(x))OHFeSe: a bridge between iron selenide and arsenide superconductors.. Dong X, Zhou H, Yang H, Yuan J, Jin K, Zhou F, Yuan D, Wei L, Li J, Wang X, Zhang G, Zhao Z.. J Am Chem Soc. 2015 Jan 14
- Cadmium telluride (CdTe) and cadmium selenide (CdSe) leaching behavior and surface chemistry in response to pH and O2.. Zeng C, Ramos-Ruiz A, Field JA, Sierra-Alvarez R.. J Environ Manage. 2015 May 1
- Soft chemical control of superconductivity in lithium iron selenide hydroxides Li(1-x)Fe(x)(OH)Fe(1-y)Se.. Sun H, Woodruff DN, Cassidy SJ, Allcroft GM, Sedlmaier SJ, Thompson AL, Bingham PA, Forder SD, Cartenet S, Mary N, Ramos S, Foronda FR, Williams BH, Li X, Blundell SJ, Clarke SJ.. Inorg Chem. 2015 Feb 16
- Nanoscale determination of the mass enhancement factor in the lightly doped bulk insulator lead selenide.. Zeljkovic I, Scipioni KL, Walkup D, Okada Y, Zhou W, Sankar R, Chang G, Wang YJ, Lin H, Bansil A, Chou F, Wang Z, Madhavan V.. Nat Commun. 2015 Mar 27
- Investigation of second- and third-harmonic generation in few-layer gallium selenide by multiphoton microscopy.. Karvonen L, Säynätjoki A, Mehravar S, Rodriguez RD, Hartmann S, Zahn DR, Honkanen S, Norwood RA, Peyghambarian N, Kieu K, Lipsanen H, Riikonen J.. Sci Rep. 2015 May 19
- Efficient and ultrafast formation of long-lived charge-transfer exciton state in atomically thin cadmium selenide/cadmium telluride type-II heteronanosheets.. Wu K, Li Q, Jia Y, McBride JR, Xie ZX, Lian T.. ACS Nano. 2015 Jan 27
- Co-solvent enhanced zinc oxysulfide buffer layers in Kesterite copper zinc tin selenide solar cells.. Steirer KX, Garris RL, Li JV, Dzara MJ, Ndione PF, Ramanathan K, Repins I, Teeter G, Perkins CL.. Phys Chem Chem Phys. 2015 May 22.
- Laser-activated gold catalysts for liquid-phase growth of cadmium selenide nanowires.. Huang C, Mao J, Chen XM, Yang J, Du XW.. Chem Commun (Camb). 2015 Feb 7
- Lifetime, mobility, and diffusion of photoexcited carriers in ligand-exchanged lead selenide nanocrystal films measured by time-resolved terahertz spectroscopy.. Guglietta GW, Diroll BT, Gaulding EA, Fordham JL, Li S, Murray CB, Baxter JB.. ACS Nano. 2015 Feb 24
- Lead selenide quantum dot polymer nanocomposites.. Waldron DL, Preske A, Zawodny JM, Krauss TD, Gupta MC.. Nanotechnology. 2015 Feb 20