Yttrium Chloride Solution
|Product||Product Code||Request Quote|
|(2N) 99% Yttrium Chloride Solution||Y3-CL-02-SOL||Request Quote|
|(3N) 99.9% Yttrium Chloride Solution||Y3-CL-03-SOL||Request Quote|
|(4N) 99.99% Yttrium Chloride Solution||Y3-CL-04-SOL||Request Quote|
|(5N) 99.999% Yttrium Chloride Solution||Y3-CL-05-SOL||Request Quote|
|Formula||CAS No.||PubChem SID||PubChem CID||MDL No.||EC No||IUPAC Name||Beilstein
|PROPERTIES||Compound Formula||Mol. Wt.||Appearance||Melting Point||Boiling Point||Density||Exact Mass||Monoisotopic Mass||Charge||MSDS|
|Cl3Y||195.26||Liquid||N/A||N/A||1.016 g/mL||193.812406||193.812406||0||Safety Data Sheet|
Yttrium Chloride Solutions are moderate to highly concentrated liquid solutions of Ytterbium Chloride. They are an excellent source of Yttrium Chloride for applications requiring solubilized materials. American Elements can prepare dissolved homogenous solutions at customer specified concentrations or to the maximum stoichiometric concentration. Packaging is available in 55 gallon drums, smaller units and larger liquid totes. American Elements maintains solution production facilities in the United States, Northern Europe (Liverpool, UK), Southern Europe (Milan, Italy), Australia and China to allow for lower freight costs and quicker delivery to our customers .American Elements metal and rare earth compound solutions have numerous applications, but are commonly used in petrochemical cracking and automotive catalysts, water treatment, plating, textiles, research and in optic, laser, crystal and glass applications. Ultra high purity and high purity compositions improve both optical quality and usefulness as scientific standards. Nanoscale elemental powders and suspensions, as alternative high surface area forms, may be considered. We also produce Yttrium Chloride. American Elements produces to many standard grades when applicable, including Mil Spec (military grade); ACS, Reagent and Technical Grade; Food, Agricultural and Pharmaceutical Grade; Optical Grade, USP and EP/BP (European Pharmacopoeia/British Pharmacopoeia) and follows applicable ASTM testing standards. Typical and custom packaging is available. Additional technical, research and safety (MSDS) information is available as is a Reference Calculator for converting relevant units of measurement.
Yttrium (atomic symbol: Y, atomic number: 39) is a Block D, Group 3, Period 5 element with an atomic weight of 88.90585. The number of electrons in each of yttrium's shells is [2, 8, 18, 9, 2] and its electron configuration is [Kr] 4d1 5s2. The yttrium atom has a radius of 180 pm and a Van der Waals radius of 219 pm. Yttrium was discovered by Johann Gadolin in 1794 and first isolated by Carl Gustav Mosander in 1840. In its elemental form, Yttrium has a silvery white metallic appearance. Yttrium has the highest thermodynamic affinity for oxygen of any element. Yttrium is not found in nature as a free element and is almost always found combined with the lanthanides in rare earth minerals. While not part of the rare earth series, it resembles the heavy rare earths which are sometimes referred to as the "yttrics" for this reason. Another unique characteristic derives from its ability to form crystals with useful properties. The name yttrium originated from a Swedish village near Vaxholm called Yttbery where it was discovered. For more information on yttrium, including properties, safety data, research, and American Elements' catalog of yttrium products, visit the Yttrium element page.
|HEALTH, SAFETY & TRANSPORTATION INFORMATION|
|Material Safety Data Sheet||MSDS|
|Globally Harmonized System of
Classification and Labelling (GHS)
YTTRIUM CHLORIDE SOLUTION SYNONYMS
|Yttrium chloride solution, Yttrium trichloride solution, Trichloroyttrium solution, yttrium(3+) trichloride solution|
|CUSTOMERS FOR YTTRIUM CHLORIDE SOLUTION HAVE ALSO LOOKED AT|
|Yttrium Foil||Yttrium Pellets||Yttrium Sputtering Target||Yttrium Oxide Pellets||Yttrium Acetate|
|Yttrium Metal||Yttrium Wire||Yttrium Chloride||Yttrium Aluminum Alloy||Yttrium Nitrate|
|Yttrium Nanoparticles||Yttrium Oxide||Yttrium Nickel Alloy||Yttrium Chloride||Yttrium Acetylacetonate|
|Show Me MORE Forms of Yttrium|
|PACKAGING SPECIFICATIONS FOR BULK & RESEARCH QUANTITIES|
|Typical bulk packaging includes palletized plastic 5 gallon/25 kg. pails, fiber and steel drums to 1 ton super sacks in full container (FCL) or truck load (T/L) quantities. Research and sample quantities and hygroscopic, oxidizing or other air sensitive materials may be packaged under argon or vacuum. Shipping documentation includes a Certificate of Analysis and Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS). Solutions are packaged in polypropylene, plastic or glass jars up to palletized 440 gallon liquid totes.|
Recent Research & Development for Yttrium
- Efficacy and Safety of 120-W Thulium:Yttrium-Aluminum-Garnet Vapoenucleation of Prostates Compared with Holmium Laser Enucleation of Prostates for Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia.. Hong K, Liu YQ, Lu J, Xiao CL, Huang Y, Ma LL.. Chin Med J (Engl). 2015 5th Apr
- Infantile Hemangioma: Clinical Characteristics and Efficacy of Treatment with the Long-Pulsed 1,064-nm Neodymium-Doped Yttrium Aluminum Garnet Laser in 794 Chinese Patients.. Zhong SX, Tao YC, Zhou JF, Liu YY, Yao L, Li SS.. Pediatr Dermatol. 2015 May 7.
- Neurobehavioral Assessment of Rats Exposed to Yttrium Nitrate during Development.. Li CX, Ma C, Fang HQ, Zhi Y, Yu Z, Xu HB, Jia XD.. Biomed Environ Sci. 2015 Apr
- [Upconversion luminescence of Er3+-doped yttrium-stabilized zirconia powders].. Xu B, Zhou YQ, Wang H, Cao LL.. Guang Pu Xue Yu Guang Pu Fen Xi. 2014 Dec
- The influence of yttrium dopant on the properties of anatase nanoparticles and the performance of dye-sensitized solar cells.. Zhao B, Wang J, Li H, Wang H, Jia X, Su P.. Phys Chem Chem Phys. 2015 May 15.
- Synthesis and optical characteristics of yttrium-doped zinc oxide nanorod arrays grown by hydrothermal method.. Park H, Kim Y, Ji I, Lee SH, Kim JS, Kim JS, Leem JY.. J Nanosci Nanotechnol. 2014 Nov
- Pressure-stabilized superconductive yttrium hydrides.. Li Y, Hao J, Liu H, Tse JS, Wang Y, Ma Y.. Sci Rep. 2015 May 5
- Direct observation of the dealloying process of a platinum-yttrium nanoparticle fuel cell cathode and its oxygenated species during the oxygen reduction reaction. Malacrida P, Sanchez Casalongue HG, Masini F, Kaya S, Hernández-Fernández P, Deiana D, Ogasawara H, Stephens IE, Nilsson A, Chorkendorff I. Phys Chem Chem Phys. 2015 Mar 16.
- Treatment of Melasma in Men With Low-Fluence Q-Switched Neodymium-Doped Yttrium-Aluminum-Garnet Laser Versus Combined Laser and Glycolic Acid Peeling. Vachiramon V, Sahawatwong S, Sirithanabadeekul P. Dermatol Surg. 2015 Mar 9.
- Study of Interaction of Laser with Tissue Using Monte Carlo Method for 1064nm Neodymium-Doped Yttrium Aluminium Garnet (Nd:YAG) Laser. Majdabadi A, Abazari M. J Lasers Med Sci. 2015 Winter
- Comparison of Micro-Leakage from Resin-Modified Glass Ionomer Restorations in Cavities Prepared by Er:YAG (Erbium-Doped Yttrium Aluminum Garnet) Laser and Conventional Method in Primary Teeth. Bahrololoomi Z, Razavi F, Soleymani AA. J Lasers Med Sci. 2014 Fall
Recent Research & Development for Chlorides
- Mangiferin ameliorates aluminium chloride-induced cognitive dysfunction via alleviation of hippocampal oxido-nitrosative stress, proinflammatory cytokines and acetylcholinesterase level.. Kasbe P, Jangra A, Lahkar M.. J Trace Elem Med Biol. 2015 Jul
- Captopril in congenital chloride diarrhoea: a case study.. Bin Islam S, Mazumder RN, Chisti MJ, Sharifuzzaman, Sahreen L, Ahmed T, Haque Alam N.. J Health Popul Nutr. 2015 Mar
- [Determination of high concentrations of rubidium chloride by ICP-OES].. Zhong Y, Sun B, Li HJ, Wang T, Li W, Song PS.. Guang Pu Xue Yu Guang Pu Fen Xi. 2015 Jan
- INT (2-(4-Iodophenyl)-3-(4-Nitrophenyl)-5-(Phenyl) Tetrazolium Chloride) Is Toxic to Prokaryote Cells Precluding Its Use with Whole Cells as a Proxy for In Vivo Respiration.. Villegas-Mendoza J, Cajal-Medrano R, Maske H.. Microb Ecol. 2015 May 20.
- The Potential of Cr3 [Triaqua-μ3 -Oxo-Hexa-μ-Propionatotrichromium(III) Chloride] to Reduce Birth Defects in the Offspring of Diabetic CD-1 Mice.. Keith JD, Vincent C, Goetsch M, Lemley A, Kraus R, Broussard A, Kildow A, Faught J, Vincent JB, Rasco JF.. Birth Defects Res B Dev Reprod Toxicol. 2015 May 19.
- Mosquitocidal properties of IgG targeting the glutamate-gated chloride channel in three mosquito disease vectors (Diptera: Culicidae).. Meyers JI, Gray M, Foy BD.. J Exp Biol. 2015 May 15
- Magnetic graphene oxide modified with choline chloride-based deep eutectic solvent for the solid-phase extraction of protein.. Huang Y, Wang Y, Pan Q, Wang Y, Ding X, Xu K, Li N, Wen Q.. Anal Chim Acta. 2015 Jun 2
- Coagulation behavior and floc properties of compound bioflocculant-polyaluminum chloride dual-coagulants and polymeric aluminum in low temperature surface water treatment. Huang X, Sun S, Gao B, Yue Q, Wang Y, Li Q. J Environ Sci (China). 2015 Apr 1: J Environ Sci (China)
- Properties of the Energy Bands, Judd-Ofelt Parameters and the Fluorescence of Neodymium Chloride (NdCl3) in Methanol, Iso-propanol and Butanol Solvents. Mitra S, Jana S. J Fluoresc. 2015 Mar 15.
- Mercuric chloride induced hepatotoxic and hematologic changes in rats: The protective effects of sodium selenite and vitamin E. Uzunhisarcikli M, Aslanturk A, Kalender S, Apaydin FG, Bas H. Toxicol Ind Health. 2015 Mar 10.