Yttrium Trifluoroacetate Hydrate
Y(CF3CO2)3 • xH2O
|Product||Product Code||Request Quote|
|(2N) 99% Yttrium Trifluoroacetate Hydrate||Y-FAC-02||Request Quote|
|(2N5) 99.5% Yttrium Trifluoroacetate Hydrate||Y-FAC-025||Request Quote|
|(3N) 99.9% Yttrium Trifluoroacetate Hydrate||Y-FAC-03||Request Quote|
|(3N5) 99.95% Yttrium Trifluoroacetate Hydrate||Y-FAC-035||Request Quote|
|(4N) 99.99% Yttrium Trifluoroacetate Hydrate||Y-FAC-04||Request Quote|
|(5N) 99.999% Yttrium Trifluoroacetate Hydrate||Y-FAC-05||Request Quote|
|Formula||CAS No.||PubChem CID||MDL No.||EC No||IUPAC Name||Beilstein
|Y(CF3CO2)3 • xH2O||304851-95-4||16212473||MFCD00192577||N/A||2,2,2-trifluoroacetic acid; yttrium; hydrate||N/A||C(=O)(C(F)(F)F
|PROPERTIES||Compound Formula||Mol. Wt.||Appearance||Density||Exact Mass||Monoisotopic Mass||Charge||MSDS|
|C6H5F9O7Y||448.99||White powder or crystals||N/A||448.895005||448.895005||0||Safety Data Sheet|
Yttrium Trifluoroacetate Hydrate is one of numerous organo-metallic compounds (also known as metalorganic, organo-inorganic and metallo-organic compounds) sold by American Elements under the tradename AE Organo-MetallicsT. Yttrium Trifluoroacetate Hydrate is generally immediately available in most volumes. High purity, submicron and nanopowder forms may be considered. Typical and custom packaging is available, as is additional research, technical and safety (MSDS) data. Please contact us above for information on specifications, lead time and pricing.
Yttrium (atomic symbol: Y, atomic number: 39) is a Block D, Group 3, Period 5 element with an atomic weight of 88.90585. The number of electrons in each of yttrium's shells is [2, 8, 18, 9, 2] and its electron configuration is [Kr] 4d1 5s2. The yttrium atom has a radius of 180 pm and a Van der Waals radius of 219 pm. Yttrium was discovered by Johann Gadolin in 1794 and first isolated by Carl Gustav Mosander in 1840. In its elemental form, Yttrium has a silvery white metallic appearance. Yttrium has the highest thermodynamic affinity for oxygen of any element. Yttrium is not found in nature as a free element and is almost always found combined with the lanthanides in rare earth minerals. While not part of the rare earth series, it resembles the heavy rare earths which are sometimes referred to as the "yttrics" for this reason. Another unique characteristic derives from its ability to form crystals with useful properties. The name yttrium originated from a Swedish village near Vaxholm called Yttbery where it was discovered. For more information on yttrium, including properties, safety data, research, and American Elements' catalog of yttrium products, visit the Yttrium element page.
|HEALTH, SAFETY & TRANSPORTATION INFORMATION|
|Material Safety Data Sheet||MSDS|
|Globally Harmonized System of
Classification and Labelling (GHS)
|YTTRIUM TRIFLUOROACETATE HYDRATE SYNONYMS|
|Yttrium(III) trifluoroacetate hydrate, 2,2,2-trifluoroacetic acid; yttrium; hydrate, Yttrium tris(trifluoroacetate), 2,2,2-trifluoroethanoic acid; yttrium; hydrate, Yttrium trifluoroacetate|
|CUSTOMERS FOR YTTRIUM TRIFLUOROACETATE HYDRATE HAVE ALSO LOOKED AT|
|Yttrium Foil||Yttrium Pellets||Yttrium Sputtering Target||Yttrium Oxide Pellets||Yttrium Acetate|
|Yttrium Metal||Yttrium Wire||Yttrium Chloride||Yttrium Aluminum Alloy||Yttrium Nitrate|
|Yttrium Nanoparticles||Yttrium Oxide||Yttrium Nickel Alloy||Yttrium Chloride||Yttrium Acetylacetonate|
|Show Me MORE Forms of Yttrium|
|PACKAGING SPECIFICATIONS FOR BULK & RESEARCH QUANTITIES|
|Typical bulk packaging includes palletized plastic 5 gallon/25 kg. pails, fiber and steel drums to 1 ton super sacks in full container (FCL) or truck load (T/L) quantities. Research and sample quantities and hygroscopic, oxidizing or other air sensitive materials may be packaged under argon or vacuum. Shipping documentation includes a Certificate of Analysis and Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS). Solutions are packaged in polypropylene, plastic or glass jars up to palletized 440 gallon liquid totes.|
Recent Research & Development for Yttrium
- Efficacy and Safety of 120-W Thulium:Yttrium-Aluminum-Garnet Vapoenucleation of Prostates Compared with Holmium Laser Enucleation of Prostates for Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia.. Hong K, Liu YQ, Lu J, Xiao CL, Huang Y, Ma LL.. Chin Med J (Engl). 2015 5th Apr
- Infantile Hemangioma: Clinical Characteristics and Efficacy of Treatment with the Long-Pulsed 1,064-nm Neodymium-Doped Yttrium Aluminum Garnet Laser in 794 Chinese Patients.. Zhong SX, Tao YC, Zhou JF, Liu YY, Yao L, Li SS.. Pediatr Dermatol. 2015 May 7.
- Neurobehavioral Assessment of Rats Exposed to Yttrium Nitrate during Development.. Li CX, Ma C, Fang HQ, Zhi Y, Yu Z, Xu HB, Jia XD.. Biomed Environ Sci. 2015 Apr
- [Upconversion luminescence of Er3+-doped yttrium-stabilized zirconia powders].. Xu B, Zhou YQ, Wang H, Cao LL.. Guang Pu Xue Yu Guang Pu Fen Xi. 2014 Dec
- The influence of yttrium dopant on the properties of anatase nanoparticles and the performance of dye-sensitized solar cells.. Zhao B, Wang J, Li H, Wang H, Jia X, Su P.. Phys Chem Chem Phys. 2015 May 15.
- Synthesis and optical characteristics of yttrium-doped zinc oxide nanorod arrays grown by hydrothermal method.. Park H, Kim Y, Ji I, Lee SH, Kim JS, Kim JS, Leem JY.. J Nanosci Nanotechnol. 2014 Nov
- Pressure-stabilized superconductive yttrium hydrides.. Li Y, Hao J, Liu H, Tse JS, Wang Y, Ma Y.. Sci Rep. 2015 May 5
- Direct observation of the dealloying process of a platinum-yttrium nanoparticle fuel cell cathode and its oxygenated species during the oxygen reduction reaction. Malacrida P, Sanchez Casalongue HG, Masini F, Kaya S, Hernández-Fernández P, Deiana D, Ogasawara H, Stephens IE, Nilsson A, Chorkendorff I. Phys Chem Chem Phys. 2015 Mar 16.
- Treatment of Melasma in Men With Low-Fluence Q-Switched Neodymium-Doped Yttrium-Aluminum-Garnet Laser Versus Combined Laser and Glycolic Acid Peeling. Vachiramon V, Sahawatwong S, Sirithanabadeekul P. Dermatol Surg. 2015 Mar 9.
- Study of Interaction of Laser with Tissue Using Monte Carlo Method for 1064nm Neodymium-Doped Yttrium Aluminium Garnet (Nd:YAG) Laser. Majdabadi A, Abazari M. J Lasers Med Sci. 2015 Winter
- Comparison of Micro-Leakage from Resin-Modified Glass Ionomer Restorations in Cavities Prepared by Er:YAG (Erbium-Doped Yttrium Aluminum Garnet) Laser and Conventional Method in Primary Teeth. Bahrololoomi Z, Razavi F, Soleymani AA. J Lasers Med Sci. 2014 Fall