|Product||Product Code||Request Quote|
|(2N) 99% Zinc HydrOxide||ZN-OM-02||Request Quote|
|(3N) 99.9% Zinc Hydroxide||ZN-OM-03||Request Quote|
|(4N) 99.99% Zinc HydrOxide||ZN-OM-04||Request Quote|
|(5N) 99.999% Zinc HydrOxide||ZN-OM-05||Request Quote|
|Formula||CAS No.||PubChem SID||PubChem CID||MDL No.||EC No||IUPAC Name||Beilstein
|PROPERTIES||Compound Formula||Mol. Wt.||Appearance||Melting Point||Boiling Point||Density||Exact Mass||Monoisotopic Mass||Charge||MSDS|
|H2O2Zn||99.39||White to light gray powder to chunks||125° C (257° F)||N/A||3.05 g/cm³||N/A||97.934624||N/A||Safety Data Sheet|
Zinc Hydroxide is generally immediately available in most volumes. Ultra high purity, high purity, submicron and nanopowder forms may be considered. American Elements produces to many standard grades when applicable, including Mil Spec (military grade); ACS, Reagent and Technical Grade; Food, Agricultural and Pharmaceutical Grade; Optical Grade, USP and EP/BP (European Pharmacopoeia/British Pharmacopoeia) and follows applicable ASTM testing standards. Typical and custom packaging is available. Additional technical, research and safety (MSDS) information is available as is a Reference Calculator for converting relevant units of measurement.
Zinc (atomic symbol: Zn, atomic number: 30) is a Block D, Group 12, Period 4 element with an atomic weight of 65.38. The number of electrons in each of zinc's shells is 2, 8, 18, 2, and its electron configuration is [Ar] 3d10 4s2. The zinc atom has a radius of 134 pm and a Van der Waals radius of 210 pm. Zinc was discovered by Indian metallurgists prior to 1000 BC and first recognized as a unique element by Rasaratna Samuccaya in 800. Zinc was first isolated by Andreas Marggraf in 1746. In its elemental form, zinc has a silver-gray appearance. It is brittle at ordinary temperatures but malleable at 100 °C to 150 °C. It is a fair conductor of electricity, and burns in air at high red producing white clouds of the oxide. Zinc is mined from sulfidic ore deposits. It is the 24th most abundant element in the earth's crust and the fourth most common metal in use (after iron, aluminum, and copper). The name zinc originates from the German word "zin," meaning tin. For more information on zinc, including properties, safety data, research, and American Elements' catalog of zinc products, visit the Zinc element page.
|HEALTH, SAFETY & TRANSPORTATION INFORMATION|
|Material Safety Data Sheet||MSDS|
|Globally Harmonized System of
Classification and Labelling (GHS)
|ZINC HYDROXIDE SYNONYMS|
|zincdihydroxide, Zinc dihydoxide, zinchydroxide(zn(oh)2), znmc hydroxide|
|CUSTOMERS FOR ZINC HYDROXIDE HAVE ALSO LOOKED AT|
|Zinc Bars||ZnCdSe||Zinc Foil||Tin Bismuth Zinc Alloy||Zinc Nanoparticles|
|Zinc Nitrate||Zinc Acetylacetonate||Zinc Oxide Sputtering Target||Zinc Powder||Zinc Acetate|
|Zinc Oxide Nanopowder||Zinc Metal||Zinc Pellets||Zinc Oxide Pellets||Zinc Chloride|
|Show Me MORE Forms of Zinc|
|PACKAGING SPECIFICATIONS FOR BULK & RESEARCH QUANTITIES|
|Typical bulk packaging includes palletized plastic 5 gallon/25 kg. pails, fiber and steel drums to 1 ton super sacks in full container (FCL) or truck load (T/L) quantities. Research and sample quantities and hygroscopic, oxidizing or other air sensitive materials may be packaged under argon or vacuum. Shipping documentation includes a Certificate of Analysis and Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS). Solutions are packaged in polypropylene, plastic or glass jars up to palletized 440 gallon liquid totes.|
Recent Research & Development for Zinc
- Zinc Protoporphyrin Suppresses β-Catenin Protein Expression in Human Cancer Cells: The Potential Involvement of Lysosome-Mediated Degradation.. Wang S, Hannafon BN, Lind SE, Ding WQ.. PLoS One. 2015 May 22
- Crystal structure of poly[bis-(μ-nicotinamide-κ(2) N (1):O)bis-(μ-4-nitro-benzoato-κ(2) O (1):O (1'))zinc].. Aşkın GŞ, Necefoğlu H, Tonbul AM, Dilek N, Hökelek T.. Acta Crystallogr E Crystallogr Commun. 2015 Apr 11
- Co-solvent enhanced zinc oxysulfide buffer layers in Kesterite copper zinc tin selenide solar cells.. Steirer KX, Garris RL, Li JV, Dzara MJ, Ndione PF, Ramanathan K, Repins I, Teeter G, Perkins CL.. Phys Chem Chem Phys. 2015 May 22.
- Stereoselective Polymerization of rac-Lactide Catalyzed by Zinc Complexes with Tetradentate Aminophenolate Ligands in Different Coordination Patterns: Kinetics and Mechanism.. Yang Y, Wang H, Ma H.. Inorg Chem. 2015 May 21.
- Dinuclear versus mononuclear pathways in zinc mediated nucleophilic addition: a combined experimental and DFT study.. Qi X, Li Y, Zhang G, Li Y, Lei A, Liu C, Lan Y.. Dalton Trans. 2015 May 22.
- Collective ion dynamics in liquid zinc: evidence for complex dynamics in a non-free-electron liquid metal.. Zanatta M, Sacchetti F, Guarini E, Orecchini A, Paciaroni A, Sani L, Petrillo C.. Phys Rev Lett. 2015 May 8
- Csr1/Zap1 maintains zinc homeostasis and influences virulence in Candida dubliniensis, but is not coupled to morphogenesis.. Böttcher B, Palige K, Jacobsen ID, Hube B, Brunke S.. Eukaryot Cell. 2015 May 22.
- Crystal structure of catena-poly[[[tetra-aqua-zinc(II)]-μ-1,4-bis-[4-(1H-imidazol-1-yl)benzo-yl]piperazine] dinitrate monohydrate].. Hou C, Gan HM, Liu JC.. Acta Crystallogr E Crystallogr Commun. 2015 Apr 25
- Copper, lead and zinc removal from metal contaminated wastewater by adsorption onto agricultural wastes.. Janyasuthiwong S, Phiri SM, Kijjanapanich P, Rene ER, Esposito G, Lens PN.. Environ Technol. 2015 May 22:1-33.
- The antioxidant effects of silver, gold, and zinc oxide nanoparticles on male mice in in vivo condition. Negahdary M, Chelongar R, Zadeh SK, Ajdary M. Adv Biomed Res. 2015 Mar 25: Adv Biomed Res
- Characterizing the inhibitory action of zinc oxide nanoparticles on allergic-type mast cell activation. Feltis BN, Elbaz A, Wright PF, Mackay GA, Turney TW, Lopata AL. Mol Immunol. 2015 Mar 12
Recent Research & Development for Hydroxide
- Antimicrobial effect of calcium hydroxide as an intracanal medicament in root canal treatment: a literature review - Part II. in vivo studies.. Kim D, Kim E.. Restor Dent Endod. 2015 May
- Facile synthesis of CuO nanosheets via the controlled delamination of layered copper hydroxide acetate.. Demel J, Zhigunov A, Jirka I, Klementová M, Lang K.. J Colloid Interface Sci. 2015 Aug 15
- Understanding the Formation Mechanism of Graphene Frameworks Synthesized by Solvothermal and Rapid Pyrolytic Processes Based on an Alcohol-Sodium Hydroxide System.. Cui H, Zheng J, Yang P, Zhu Y, Wang Z, Zhu Z.. ACS Appl Mater Interfaces. 2015 May 19.
- The effect of radiopacifiers agents on pH, calcium release, radiopacity, and antimicrobial properties of different calcium hydroxide dressings.. Ordinola-Zapata R, Bramante CM, GarcÍa-Godoy F, Moldauer BI, Minotti PG, TercíLIA Grizzo L, Duarte MA.. Microsc Res Tech. 2015 May 19.
- The enhancement effect of pre-reduction using zero-valent iron on the solidification of chromite ore processing residue by blast furnace slag and calcium hydroxide.. Li J, Chen Z, Shen J, Wang B, Fan L.. Chemosphere. 2015 Apr 27
- Fabrication and Characterization of Thin Film Nickel Hydroxide Electrodes for Micro-Power Applications.. Falahati H, Kim E, Barz DP.. ACS Appl Mater Interfaces. 2015 May 22.
- Thermodynamics-Stability Pickering Emulsion Configured with Carbon Nanotubes-Bridged Nanosheet-Shaped Layered Double Hydroxide for Selective Oxidation of Benzyl Alcohol.. Shan Y, Yu C, Yang J, Dong Q, Fan X, Qiu J.. ACS Appl Mater Interfaces. 2015 May 7.
- Ultrasonic assisted removal of sunset yellow from aqueous solution by zinc hydroxide nanoparticle loaded activated carbon: Optimized experimental design.. Roosta M, Ghaedi M, Sahraei R, Purkait MK.. Mater Sci Eng C Mater Biol Appl. 2015 Jul 1
- Multifunctional layered gadolinium hydroxide nanoplates for ultrahigh field magnetic resonance imaging, computed tomography and fluorescence bioimaging.. Wu M, Li L, Yu X, Zhang D, Sun T, Li X, Sun L, Lui S, Huang X, Bi F, Wang H, Zhu H, Gong Q.. J Biomed Nanotechnol. 2014 Dec
- Understanding Regeneration of Arsenate-Loaded Ferric Hydroxide-Based Adsorbents. Chaudhary BK, Farrell J. Environ Eng Sci. 2015 Apr 1: Environ Eng Sci