High Purity Zn3P2
|Product||Product Code||Request Quote|
|(5N) 99.999% Zinc Phosphide Powder||ZN-P-05-P||Request Quote|
|(5N) 99.999% Zinc Phosphide Ingot||ZN-P-05-I||Request Quote|
|(5N) 99.999% Zinc Phosphide Chunk||ZN-P-05-CK||Request Quote|
|(5N) 99.999% Zinc Phosphide Lump||ZN-P-05-L||Request Quote|
|(5N) 99.999% Zinc Phosphide Sputtering Target||ZN-P-05-ST||Request Quote|
|(5N) 99.999% Zinc Phosphide Wafer||ZN-P-05-WSX||Request Quote|
|Formula||CAS No.||PubChem CID||MDL No.||EC No||IUPAC Name||Beilstein
|PROPERTIES||Compound Formula||Mol. Wt.||Appearance||Melting Point||Boiling Point||Density||Exact Mass||Monoisotopic Mass||Charge||MSDS|
|P2Zn3||258.12||Gray crystalline powder||1160 °C||N/A||4.55 g/cm3||125.876665||125.876671||N/A||Safety Data Sheet|
Zinc Phosphide is a crystalline solid used as a semiconductor and in photo optic applications. American Elements produces to many standard grades when applicable, including Mil Spec (military grade); ACS, Reagent and Technical Grade; Food, Agricultural and Pharmaceutical Grade; Optical Grade, USP and EP/BP (European Pharmacopoeia/British Pharmacopoeia) and follows applicable ASTM testing standards. Typical and custom packaging is available. Additional technical, research and safety (MSDS) information is available as is a Reference Calculator for converting relevant units of measurement.
Zinc (atomic symbol: Zn, atomic number: 30) is a Block D, Group 12, Period 4 element with an atomic weight of 65.38. The number of electrons in each of zinc's shells is 2, 8, 18, 2, and its electron configuration is [Ar] 3d10 4s2. The zinc atom has a radius of 134 pm and a Van der Waals radius of 210 pm. Zinc was discovered by Indian metallurgists prior to 1000 BC and first recognized as a unique element by Rasaratna Samuccaya in 800. Zinc was first isolated by Andreas Marggraf in 1746. In its elemental form, zinc has a silver-gray appearance. It is brittle at ordinary temperatures but malleable at 100 °C to 150 °C. It is a fair conductor of electricity, and burns in air at high red producing white clouds of the oxide. Zinc is mined from sulfidic ore deposits. It is the 24th most abundant element in the earth's crust and the fourth most common metal in use (after iron, aluminum, and copper). The name zinc originates from the German word "zin," meaning tin. For more information on zinc, including properties, safety data, research, and American Elements' catalog of zinc products, visit the Zinc element page.
Phosphorus (atomic symbol: P, atomic number: 15) is a Block P, Group 15, Period 3 element. The number of electrons in each of Phosphorus's shells is 2, 8, 5 and its electronic configuration is [Ne] 3s2 3p3. The phosphorus atom has a radius of 110.5.pm and its Van der Waals radius is 180.pm. Phosphorus is a highly-reactive non-metallic element (sometimes considered a metalloid) with two primary allotropes, white phosphorus and red phosphorus; its black flaky appearance is similar to graphitic carbon. Compound forms of phosphorus include phosphates and phosphides. Phosphorous was first recognized as an element by Hennig Brand in 1669; its name (phosphorus mirabilis, or "bearer of light") was inspired from the brilliant glow emitted by its distillation. For more information on phosphorus, including properties, safety data, research, and American Elements' catalog of phosphorus products, visit the Phosphorus element page.
|HEALTH, SAFETY & TRANSPORTATION INFORMATION|
|Material Safety Data Sheet||MSDS|
|Transport Information||UN 1714 4.3/PG 1|
|Globally Harmonized System of
Classification and Labelling (GHS)
|ZINC PHOSPHIDE SYNONYMS|
|Trizinc diphosphide; trizinc phosphorus(-3), zinc bis(phosphanidylidenezinc)|
|CUSTOMERS FOR ZINC PHOSPHIDE HAVE ALSO LOOKED AT|
|Zinc Bars||ZnCdSe||Zinc Foil||Tin Bismuth Zinc Alloy||Zinc Nanoparticles|
|Zinc Nitrate||Zinc Acetylacetonate||Zinc Oxide Sputtering Target||Zinc Powder||Zinc Acetate|
|Zinc Oxide Nanopowder||Zinc Metal||Zinc Pellets||Zinc Oxide Pellets||Zinc Chloride|
|Show Me MORE Forms of Zinc|
|PACKAGING SPECIFICATIONS FOR BULK & RESEARCH QUANTITIES|
|Typical bulk packaging includes palletized plastic 5 gallon/25 kg. pails, fiber and steel drums to 1 ton super sacks in full container (FCL) or truck load (T/L) quantities. Research and sample quantities and hygroscopic, oxidizing or other air sensitive materials may be packaged under argon or vacuum. Shipping documentation includes a Certificate of Analysis and Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS). Solutions are packaged in polypropylene, plastic or glass jars up to palletized 440 gallon liquid totes.|
Recent Research & Development for Zinc
- Zinc Protoporphyrin Suppresses β-Catenin Protein Expression in Human Cancer Cells: The Potential Involvement of Lysosome-Mediated Degradation.. Wang S, Hannafon BN, Lind SE, Ding WQ.. PLoS One. 2015 May 22
- Crystal structure of poly[bis-(μ-nicotinamide-κ(2) N (1):O)bis-(μ-4-nitro-benzoato-κ(2) O (1):O (1'))zinc].. Aşkın GŞ, Necefoğlu H, Tonbul AM, Dilek N, Hökelek T.. Acta Crystallogr E Crystallogr Commun. 2015 Apr 11
- Co-solvent enhanced zinc oxysulfide buffer layers in Kesterite copper zinc tin selenide solar cells.. Steirer KX, Garris RL, Li JV, Dzara MJ, Ndione PF, Ramanathan K, Repins I, Teeter G, Perkins CL.. Phys Chem Chem Phys. 2015 May 22.
- Stereoselective Polymerization of rac-Lactide Catalyzed by Zinc Complexes with Tetradentate Aminophenolate Ligands in Different Coordination Patterns: Kinetics and Mechanism.. Yang Y, Wang H, Ma H.. Inorg Chem. 2015 May 21.
- Dinuclear versus mononuclear pathways in zinc mediated nucleophilic addition: a combined experimental and DFT study.. Qi X, Li Y, Zhang G, Li Y, Lei A, Liu C, Lan Y.. Dalton Trans. 2015 May 22.
- Collective ion dynamics in liquid zinc: evidence for complex dynamics in a non-free-electron liquid metal.. Zanatta M, Sacchetti F, Guarini E, Orecchini A, Paciaroni A, Sani L, Petrillo C.. Phys Rev Lett. 2015 May 8
- Csr1/Zap1 maintains zinc homeostasis and influences virulence in Candida dubliniensis, but is not coupled to morphogenesis.. Böttcher B, Palige K, Jacobsen ID, Hube B, Brunke S.. Eukaryot Cell. 2015 May 22.
- Crystal structure of catena-poly[[[tetra-aqua-zinc(II)]-μ-1,4-bis-[4-(1H-imidazol-1-yl)benzo-yl]piperazine] dinitrate monohydrate].. Hou C, Gan HM, Liu JC.. Acta Crystallogr E Crystallogr Commun. 2015 Apr 25
- Copper, lead and zinc removal from metal contaminated wastewater by adsorption onto agricultural wastes.. Janyasuthiwong S, Phiri SM, Kijjanapanich P, Rene ER, Esposito G, Lens PN.. Environ Technol. 2015 May 22:1-33.
- The antioxidant effects of silver, gold, and zinc oxide nanoparticles on male mice in in vivo condition. Negahdary M, Chelongar R, Zadeh SK, Ajdary M. Adv Biomed Res. 2015 Mar 25: Adv Biomed Res
- Characterizing the inhibitory action of zinc oxide nanoparticles on allergic-type mast cell activation. Feltis BN, Elbaz A, Wright PF, Mackay GA, Turney TW, Lopata AL. Mol Immunol. 2015 Mar 12
Recent Research & Development for Phosphides
- Aluminum phosphide poisoning: Possible role of supportive measures in the absence of specific antidote.. Agrawal VK, Bansal A, Singh RK, Kumawat BL, Mahajan P.. Indian J Crit Care Med. 2015 Feb
- Semi-analytical description of the S=9/2 quadrupole nutation NMR experiment: multinuclear application to (113) In and (115) In in indium phosphide.. Kempgens P.. Magn Reson Chem. 2015 Apr
- Efficient oxygen reduction catalysts formed of cobalt phosphide nanoparticle decorated heteroatom-doped mesoporous carbon nanotubes.. Chen K, Huang X, Wan C, Liu H.. Chem Commun (Camb). 2015 Apr 23
- Solution phase synthesis of indium gallium phosphide alloy nanowires.. Kornienko N, Whitmore DD, Yu Y, Leone SR, Yang P.. ACS Nano. 2015 Apr 28
- Spectacular photocatalytic hydrogen evolution using metal-phosphide/CdS hybrid catalysts under sunlight irradiation.. Cao S, Chen Y, Wang CJ, Lv XJ, Fu WF.. Chem Commun (Camb). 2015 May 7
- Gastrointestinal hemorrhage in aluminum phosphide poisoning.. Mirakbari SM.. J Forensic Sci. 2015 May
- Salvage extracorporeal mechanical oxygenation deployment for fatal aluminum phosphide poisoning.. Merin O, Fink D, Fink DL, Shahroor S, Schlesinger Y, Amir G, Birk E.. Am J Emerg Med. 2015 Mar 25.
- Fatal aluminum phosphide poisonings in Tirana (Albania), 2009 - 2013.. Sulaj Z, Drishti A, Çeko I, Gashi A, Vyshka G.. Daru. 2015 Jan 25
- A case of accidental fatal aluminum phosphide poisoning involving humans and dogs.. Behera C, Krishna K, Bhardwaj DN, Rautji R, Kumar A.. J Forensic Sci. 2015 May
- Oxidative stress determined through the levels of antioxidant enzymes and the effect of N-acetylcysteine in aluminum phosphide poisoning. Agarwal A, Robo R, Jain N, Gutch M, Consil S, Kumar S. Indian J Crit Care Med. 2014 Oct: Indian J Crit Care Med