Rubidium Sulfate Solution
|Product||Product Code||Request Quote|
|(2N) 99% Rubidium Sulfate Solution||RB-SAT-02-SOL||Request Quote|
|(3N) 99.9% Rubidium Sulfate Solution||RB-SAT-03-SOL||Request Quote|
|(4N) 99.99% Rubidium Sulfate Solution||RB-SAT-04-SOL||Request Quote|
|(5N) 99.999% Rubidium Sulfate Solution||RB-SAT-05-SOL||Request Quote|
|Formula||CAS No.||PubChem SID||PubChem CID||MDL No.||EC No||IUPAC Name||Beilstein
|PROPERTIES||Compound Formula||Mol. Wt.||Appearance||Melting Point||Boiling Point||Density||Exact Mass||Monoisotopic Mass||Charge||MSDS|
|N/A||3.61 g/cm3||265.775309||265.775309||0||Safety Data Sheet|
Rubidium Sulfate Solutions are moderate to highly concentrated liquid solutions of Rubidium Sulfate. They are an excellent source of Rubidium Sulfate for applications requiring solubilized materials. American Elements can prepare dissolved homogenous solutions at customer specified concentrations or to the maximum stoichiometric concentration. Packaging is available in 55 gallon drums, smaller units and larger liquid totes. American Elements maintains solution production facilities in the United States, Northern Europe (Liverpool, UK), Southern Europe (Milan, Italy), Australia and China to allow for lower freight costs and quicker delivery to our customers. American Elements metal and rare earth compound solutions have numerous applications, but are commonly used in petrochemical cracking and automotive catalysts, water treatment, plating, textiles, research and in optic, laser, crystal and glass applications. Ultra high purity and high purity compositions improve both optical quality and usefulness as scientific standards. Nanoscale elemental powders and suspensions, as alternative high surface area forms, may be considered. We also produce Rubidium Sulfate Powder.Sulfate compounds are salts or esters of sulfuric acid formed by replacing one or both of the hydrogens with a metal. Most metal sulfate compounds are readily soluble in water for uses such as water treatment, unlike fluorides and oxides which tend to be insoluble. Organometallic forms are soluble in organic solutions and sometimes in both aqueous and organic solutions. Metallic ions can also be dispersed utilizing suspended or coated nanoparticles and deposited utilizing sputtering targets and evaporation materials for uses such as solar cells and fuel cells. American Elements produces to many standard grades when applicable, including Mil Spec (military grade); ACS, Reagent and Technical Grade; Food, Agricultural and Pharmaceutical Grade; Optical Grade, USP and EP/BP (European Pharmacopoeia/British Pharmacopoeia) and follows applicable ASTM testing standards. Typical and custom packaging is available. Additional technical, research and safety (MSDS) information is available as is a Reference Calculator for converting relevant units of measurement.
Rubidium (atomic symbol: Rb, atomic number: 37) is a Block S, Group 1, Period 5 element with an atomic weight of 5.4678. The number of electrons in each of Rubidium's shells is [2, 8, 18, 8, 1] and its electron configuration is [Kr] 5s1. The rubidium atom has a radius of 248 pm and a Van der Waals radius of 303 pm. Rubidium is highly reactive, with properties similar to other Group 1 akali metals, e.g., rapid oxidation in air. In its elemental form, rubidium has a gray white appearance. Rubidium is found in the minerals lepidolite, leucite, pollucite, carnallite, and zinnwaldite as well as some potassium minerals. Rubidium was discovered by Robert Bunsen and Gustav Kirchhoff in 1861 and was first isolated by George de Hevesy. The name Rubidium, originates from the Latin word rubidus, meaning "dark or deepest red." For more information on rubidium, including properties, safety data, research, and American Elements' catalog of rubidium products, visit the Rubidium element page.
Sulfur or Sulphur (atomic symbol: S, atomic number: 16) is a Block P, Group 16, Period 3 element with an atomic radius of 32.066. The number of electrons in each of Sulfur's shells is 2, 8, 6 and its electron configuration is [Ne] 3s2 3p4. In its elemental form, sulfur has a light yellow appearance. The sulfur atom has a covalent radius of 105 pm and a Van der Waals radius of 180 pm. In nature, sulfur can be found in hot springs, meteorites, volcanoes, and as galena, gypsum, and epsom salts. Sulfur has been known since ancient times but was not accepted as an element until 1777, when Antoine Lavoisier helped to convince the scientific community that it was an element and not a compound. For more information on sulfur, including properties, safety data, research, and American Elements' catalog of sulfur products, visit the Sulfur element page.
|HEALTH, SAFETY & TRANSPORTATION INFORMATION|
|Material Safety Data Sheet||MSDS|
|Globally Harmonized System of
Classification and Labelling (GHS)
|RUBIDIUM SULFATE SYNONYMS|
|Dirubidium sulfate; Sulfuric acid, dirubidium salt; Rubidium sulphate; Rubidium(1+) sulfate; Rubidium(I) sulfate|
|PACKAGING SPECIFICATIONS FOR BULK & RESEARCH QUANTITIES|
|Typical bulk packaging includes palletized plastic 5 gallon/25 kg. pails, fiber and steel drums to 1 ton super sacks in full container (FCL) or truck load (T/L) quantities. Research and sample quantities and hygroscopic, oxidizing or other air sensitive materials may be packaged under argon or vacuum. Shipping documentation includes a Certificate of Analysis and Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS). Solutions are packaged in polypropylene, plastic or glass jars up to palletized 440 gallon liquid totes.|
Recent Research & Development for Rubidium
- μ-Hexa-thio-metadiphosphato-bis-[(1,4,7,10,13,16-hexa-oxa-cyclo-octa-decane-κ(6) O)rubidium] aceto-nitrile disolvate.. Gjikaj M, Pook NP, Qarri F.. Acta Crystallogr Sect E Struct Rep Online. 2013 Nov 30
- Prognostic value of rubidium-82 positron emission tomography in patients after heart transplant.. Mc Ardle BA, Davies RA, Chen L, Small GR, Ruddy TD, Dwivedi G, Yam Y, Haddad H, Mielniczuk LM, Stadnick E, Hessian R, Guo A, Beanlands RS, deKemp RA, Chow BJ.. Circ Cardiovasc Imaging. 2014 Nov
- Quantification of myocardial perfusion using cardiac magnetic resonance imaging correlates significantly to rubidium-82 positron emission tomography in patients with severe coronary artery disease: a preliminary study.. Qayyum AA, Hasbak P, Larsson HB, Christensen TE, Ghotbi AA, Mathiasen AB, Vejlstrup NG, Kjaer A, Kastrup J.. Eur J Radiol. 2014 Jul
- Compact high-performance continuous-wave double-resonance rubidium standard with 1.4 × 10(-13) τ(-1/2) stability.. Bandi T, Affolderbach C, Stefanucci C, Merli F, Skrivervik AK, Mileti G.. IEEE Trans Ultrason Ferroelectr Freq Control. 2014 Nov
- Experimental measurement of ionization degree in diode-pumped rubidium laser gain medium.. Yang Z, Zuo L, Hua W, Wang H, Xu X.. Opt Lett. 2014 Nov 15
- Dependency of cardiac rubidium-82 imaging quantitative measures on age, gender, vascular territory, and software in a cardiovascular normal population.. Sunderland JJ, Pan XB, Declerck J, Menda Y.. J Nucl Cardiol. 2015 Feb
- Atom chip apparatus for experiments with ultracold rubidium and potassium gases.. Ivory MK, Ziltz AR, Fancher CT, Pyle AJ, Sensharma A, Chase B, Field JP, Garcia A, Jervis D, Aubin S.. Rev Sci Instrum. 2014 Apr
- Male breast uptake in rubidium-82 PET due to spironolactone-induced gynecomastia.. Kiehl EL, Shivapour DM, Goenka AH, Jaber WA.. J Nucl Cardiol. 2014 Dec 24.
- Molecular Models of Cesium and Rubidium Adsorption on Weathered Micaceous Minerals.. Zaunbrecher LK, Cygan RT, Elliott WC.. J Phys Chem A. 2015 May 11.
- [Determination of high concentrations of rubidium chloride by ICP-OES].. Zhong Y, Sun B, Li HJ, Wang T, Li W, Song PS.. Guang Pu Xue Yu Guang Pu Fen Xi. 2015 Jan
Recent Research & Development for Sulfates
- Beneficial effects of the traditional medicine Igongsan and its constituent ergosterol on dextran sulfate sodium-induced colitis in mice.. Kim SJ, Shin HJ, Lee GH, Kim DS, Kim HL, Park J, Jung Y, Youn DH, Kang J, Hong SH, Um JY.. Mol Med Rep. 2015 May 22.
- Dehydroepiandrosterone sulfate, a useful endogenous probe for evaluation of drug-drug interaction on hepatic organic anion transporting polypeptide (OATP) in cynomolgus monkeys.. Watanabe M, Watanabe T, Yabuki M, Tamai I.. Drug Metab Pharmacokinet. 2015 Apr
- Acetoclastic methanogenesis is likely the dominant biochemical pathway of palmitate degradation in the presence of sulfate.. Lv L, Mbadinga SM, Wang LY, Liu JF, Gu JD, Mu BZ, Yang SZ.. Appl Microbiol Biotechnol. 2015 May 20.
- Neuroprotective properties of dehydroepiandrosterone-sulfate and its relationship to interleukin 6 after aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage: a prospective cohort study.. Höllig A, Thiel M, Stoffel-Wagner B, Coburn M, Clusmann H.. Crit Care. 2015 May 21
- Effectiveness of levulinic acid and sodium dodecyl sulfate employed as a sanitizer during harvest or packing of cantaloupes contaminated with Salmonella Poona.. Webb CC, Erickson MC, Davey LE, Doyle MP.. Int J Food Microbiol. 2015 May 2
- Entamoeba mitosomes play an important role in encystation by association with cholesteryl sulfate synthesis.. Mi-Ichi F, Miyamoto T, Takao S, Jeelani G, Hashimoto T, Hara H, Nozaki T, Yoshida H.. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2015 May 18.
- Production of Sulfate Radical and Hydroxyl Radical by Reaction of Ozone with Peroxymonosulfate: A Novel Advanced Oxidation Process.. Yang Y, Jiang J, Lu X, Ma J, Liu Y.. Environ Sci Technol. 2015 May 19.
- Dominance of sulfur-fueled iron oxide reduction in low-sulfate freshwater sediments. Hansel CM, Lentini CJ, Tang Y, Johnston DT, Wankel SD, Jardine PM. ISME J. 2015 Apr 14.: ISME J
- Strawberry Phytochemicals Inhibit Azoxymethane/Dextran Sodium Sulfate-Induced Colorectal Carcinogenesis in Crj: CD-1 Mice. Shi N, Clinton SK, Liu Z, Wang Y, Riedl KM, Schwartz SJ, Zhang X, Pan Z, Chen T. Nutrients. 2015 Mar 10