|Product||Product Code||Request Quote|
|(2N) 99% Lead Oxalate||PB-OXL-02||Request Quote|
|(3N) 99.9% Lead Oxalate||PB-OXL-03||Request Quote|
|(4N) 99.99% Lead Oxalate||PB-OXL-04||Request Quote|
|(5N) 99.999% Lead Oxalate||PB-OXL-05||Request Quote|
|Formula||CAS No.||PubChem SID||PubChem CID||MDL No.||EC No||IUPAC Name||Beilstein
|PROPERTIES||Compound Formula||Mol. Wt.||Appearance||Melting Point||Boiling Point||Density||Exact Mass||Monoisotopic Mass||Charge||MSDS|
|C2O4Pb||295.219||White Powder||327.5 °C
|11.336 g/cm3||295.956||295.956||0||Safety Data Sheet|
Lead Oxalate is highly insoluble in water and converts to the oxide when heated (calcined). Lead Oxalate is generally immediately available in most volumes. High purity, submicron and nanopowder forms may be considered. American Elements produces to many standard grades when applicable, including Mil Spec (military grade); ACS, Reagent and Technical Grade; Food, Agricultural and Pharmaceutical Grade; Optical Grade, USP and EP/BP (European Pharmacopoeia/British Pharmacopoeia) and follows applicable ASTM testing standards. Typical and custom packaging is available. Additional technical, research and safety (MSDS) information is available as is a Reference Calculator for converting relevant units of measurement.
Lead (atomic symbol: Pb, atomic number: 82) is a Block P, Group 14, Period 6 element with an atomic radius of 207.2. The number of electrons in each of Lead's shells is [2, 8, 18, 32, 18, 4] and its electron configuration is [Xe] 4f14 5d10 6s2 6p2. The lead atom has a radius of 175 pm and a Van der Waals radius of 202 pm. In its elemental form, lead has a metallic gray appearance. Lead occurs naturally as a mixture of four stable isotopes: 204Pb (1.48%), 206Pb (23.6%), 207Pb (22.6%), and 208Pb (52.3%). Lead is obtained mainly from galena (PbS) by a roasting process. Anglesite, cerussite, and minim are other common lead containing minerals. Lead does occur as a free element in nature, but it is rare. It is a dense, soft metal that is very resistant to corrosion and poorly conductive compared to other metals. Its density and low melting point make it useful in applications such as electrolysis and industrual materials. For more information on lead, including properties, safety data, research, and American Elements' catalog of lead products, visit the Lead element page.
|HEALTH, SAFETY & TRANSPORTATION INFORMATION|
|Material Safety Data Sheet||MSDS|
|Globally Harmonized System of
Classification and Labelling (GHS)
|LEAD OXALATE SYNONYMS|
|Ethanedioic acid, lead(2+) salt (1:1)|
|CUSTOMERS FOR LEAD OXALATE HAVE ALSO LOOKED AT|
|Lead Foil||Lead Silver Alloy||Lead Pellets||Lead Powder||Lead Wire|
|Lead Nitrate||Lead Nanopowder||Lead Sputtering Target||Lead Metal||Lead Oxide|
|Lead Chloride||Tin Lead Silver Alloy||Lead Acetylacetonate||Lead Acetate||Lead Oxide Pellets|
|Show Me MORE Forms of Lead|
|PACKAGING SPECIFICATIONS FOR BULK & RESEARCH QUANTITIES|
|Typical bulk packaging includes palletized plastic 5 gallon/25 kg. pails, fiber and steel drums to 1 ton super sacks in full container (FCL) or truck load (T/L) quantities. Research and sample quantities and hygroscopic, oxidizing or other air sensitive materials may be packaged under argon or vacuum. Shipping documentation includes a Certificate of Analysis and Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS). Solutions are packaged in polypropylene, plastic or glass jars up to palletized 440 gallon liquid totes.|
Recent Research & Development for Lead
- Increased treatment durations lead to greater improvements in non-weight bearing dorsiflexion range of motion for asymptomatic individuals immediately following an anteroposterior grade IV mobilisation of the talus. Holland CJ, Campbell K, Hutt K. Man Ther. 2015 Feb 19.
- Lead sorption performance on active silica derived from fly ash. Zhang X, Zhu Z. Water Sci Technol. 2015 Mar
- Enabling nurses to lead change: The orientation experiences of nurses to boards. Walton A, Lake D, Mullinix C, Allen D, Mooney K. Nurs Outlook. 2015 Mar-Apr
- Soil processes and tree growth at shooting ranges in a boreal forest reflect contamination history and lead-induced changes in soil food webs. Selonen S, Setälä H. Sci Total Environ. 2015 Mar 12
- How does pain lead to disability? A systematic review and meta-analysis of mediation studies in people with back and neck pain. Lee H, Hübscher M, Moseley GL, Kamper SJ, Traeger AC, Mansell G, McAuley JH. Pain. 2015 Mar 6.
- Assessment of cadmium and lead adsorption in organic and conventional coffee. Marchioni C, Oliveira FM, Magalhães CS, Luccas PO. Anal Sci. 2015
- Dose reduction of scattered photons from concrete walls lined with lead: Implications for improvement in design of megavoltage radiation therapy facility mazes. Al-Affan IA, Hugtenburg RP, Bari DS, Al-Saleh WM, Piliero M, Evans S, Al-Hasan M, Al-Zughul B, Al-Kharouf S, Ghaith A. Med Phys. 2015 Feb
- Effects of copper and lead exposure on the ecophysiology of the brown seaweed Sargassum cymosum. Costa GB, de Felix MR, Simioni C, Ramlov F, Oliveira ER, Pereira DT, Maraschin M, Chow F, Horta PA, Lalau CM, da Costa CH, Matias WG, Bouzon ZL, Schmidt ÉC. Protoplasma. 2015 Mar 15.
- Forgotten lead aVr : What's her contribution in the acute coronary syndrome with ST-segment elevation? Rejeb J, Naija M, Chaieb I, Gammas S, Omri M, Chebili N, Kraiem H, Methemmem M, Karoui MN. Tunis Med. 2014 Jul
- Lead exposure in preterm infants receiving red blood cell transfusions. Zubairi H, Visintainer P, Fleming J, Richardson M, Singh R. Pediatr Res. 2015 Mar 11.
- Lead maternity care needs to be embedded in general practice: No. Guilliland K. J Prim Health Care. 2015 Mar 1
- Effects of weight loss on airway responsiveness in obese asthmatics: Does weight loss lead to reversibility of asthma? Pakhale S, Baron J, Dent R, Vandemheen K, Aaron SD. Chest. 2015 Mar 12.
- N-substituted pyrrole-based scaffolds as potential anticancer and antiviral lead structures. Pegklidou K, Papastavro N, Gkizis P, Komiotis D, Balzarini J, Nicolaou I. Med Chem. 2015 Mar 13.
- RE: A Cancer Theory Kerfuffle Can Lead to New Lines of Research. Kaye FJ. J Natl Cancer Inst. 2015 Mar 11
- Lead maternity care needs to be embedded in general practice: Yes. Gray B. J Prim Health Care. 2015 Mar 1
- Genome-scale genetic screen of lead ion-sensitive gene deletion mutations in Saccharomyces cerevisiae. Du J, Cao C, Jiang L. Gene. 2015 Mar 12.
- Lack of malate valve capacities lead to improved N-assimilation and growth in transgenic A. thaliana plants. Selinski J, Scheibe R. Plant Signal Behav. 2014 Jul
- Truncated structures used in search for new lead compounds and in a retrospective analysis of thienopyrimidine-based EGFR inhibitors. Bugge S, Moen IU, Kragseth Sylte KO, Sundby E, Hoff BH. Eur J Med Chem. 2015 Mar 4
- Environmental exposure to lead induces oxidative stress and modulates the function of the antioxidant defense system and the immune system in the semen of males with normal semen profile. Kasperczyk A, Dobrakowski M, Czuba ZP, Horak S, Kasperczyk S. Toxicol Appl Pharmacol. 2015 Mar 11.
- Self-organized correlations lead to explosive synchronization. Chen Y, Cao Z, Wang S, Hu G. Phys Rev E Stat Nonlin Soft Matter Phys. 2015 Feb
Recent Research & Development for Oxalates
- The glassy behaviour of poorly crystalline Fe2O3 nanorods obtained by thermal decomposition of ferrous oxalate. Perovic M, Kusigerski V, Mrakovic A, Spasojevic V, Blanusa J, Nikolic V, Schneeweiss O, David B, Pizúrová N. Nanotechnology. 2015 Feb 27
- In vitro and in vivo evidence for oxalate oxidase activity of a germin-like protein from azalea. Sakamoto A, Nishimura T, Miyaki Y, Watanabe S, Takagi H, Izumi S, Shimada H. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2015 Mar 13
- Fasudil prevents calcium oxalate crystal deposit and renal fibrogenesis in glycoxylate-induced nephrolithic mice. Hu H, Chen W, Ding J, Jia M, Yin J, Guo Z. Exp Mol Pathol. 2015 Feb 16.
- The Complexation of Cm(III) with Oxalate in Aqueous Solution at T = 20-90 °C: A Combined TRLFS and Quantum Chemical Study. Skerencak-Frech A, Maiwald M, Trumm M, Froehlich DR, Panak PJ. Inorg Chem. 2015 Feb 16
- Crystal forms of the hydrogen oxalate salt of o-desmethylvenlafaxine. Dichiarante E, Curzi M, Giaffreda SL, Grepioni F, Maini L, Braga D. J Pharm Pharmacol. 2015 Feb 3.
- Aggregation of Calcium Phosphate and Oxalate Phases in the Formation of Renal Stones. Xie B, Halter TJ, Borah BM, Nancollas GH. Cryst Growth Des. 2015 Jan 7
- The use of thiafentanil oxalate and azaperone for reversible immobilisation of African buffalo (Syncerus caffer) within a nature reserve - Short communication. Szabó Z, Venter DJ, Luyt Edu C, Raath C. Acta Vet Hung. 2015 Mar
- Effects of acid-base variables and the role of carbonic anhydrase on oxalate secretion by the mouse intestine in vitro. Whittamore JM, Frost SC, Hatch M. Physiol Rep. 2015 Feb 25
- pH Dependency of sclerotial development and pathogenicity revealed by using genetically defined oxalate-minus mutants of Sclerotinia sclerotiorum. Xu L, Xiang M, White D, Chen W. Environ Microbiol. 2015 Feb 26.
- Two series of reactant's ratio-dependent lanthanide organic frameworks derived from nicotinic acid N-oxide and oxalate: synthesis, crystal structures and luminescence properties. Yu Y, Zhang L, Zhou Y, Zuhra Z. Dalton Trans. 2015 Feb 24
- Insights into the reaction mechanism of CO oxidative coupling to dimethyl oxalate over palladium: a combined DFT and IR study. Li Q, Zhou Z, Chen R, Sun B, Qiao L, Yao Y, Wu K. Phys Chem Chem Phys. 2015 Mar 11.
- Preventive treatment of calcium oxalate crystal deposition with immortal flowers. Orhan N, Onaran M, ?en ?, I??k Gönül ?, Aslan M. J Ethnopharmacol. 2015 Apr 2
- DETERMINATION OF OXALATE ION DOPANT LEVEL IN POLYPYRROLE USING FT-IR. Miller ET, Benally KJ, GreyEyes SD, McKenzie JT. J Undergrad Chem Res. 2014
- Structure and nonlinear optical property analysis of l-Methioninium Oxalate: A DFT approach. Sheela GE, Manimaran D, Hubert Joe I, Rahim S, Jothy VB. Spectrochim Acta A Mol Biomol Spectrosc. 2015 Feb 14
- Aqueous extract of Costus arabicus inhibits calcium oxalate crystal growth and adhesion to renal epithelial cells. de Cógáin MR, Linnes MP, Lee HJ, Krambeck AE, de Mendonça Uchôa JC, Kim SH, Lieske JC. Urolithiasis. 2015 Feb 5.
- Re: oxalate content of food: a tangled web. Assimos DG. J Urol. 2015 Mar
- Photocatalytic degradation of pentachlorophenol by visible light N-F-TiO2 in the presence of oxalate ions: optimization, modeling, and scavenging studies. Antonopoulou M, Konstantinou I. Environ Sci Pollut Res Int. 2015 Jan 22.
- Solvent-free synthesis of new inorganic-organic hybrid solids with finely tuned manganese oxalate structures. Luan L, Li J, Yin C, Lin Z, Huang H. Dalton Trans. 2015 Mar 6.
- Determination of Urine Oxalate Level in Rats with Renal Calcium Oxalate Calculus by High-performance Liquid Chromatography. Cao QS, Ba YM, Luo JH, Dai Q. Zhongguo Yi Xue Ke Xue Yuan Xue Bao. 2015 Feb 12
- Endoscopic and Histologic Findings in a Cohort of Uric Acid and Calcium Oxalate Stone Formers. Viers BR, Lieske JC, Vrtiska TJ, Herrera Hernandez LP, Vaughan LE, Mehta RA, Bergstralh EJ, Rule AD, Holmes DR 3rd, Krambeck AE. Urology. 2015 Feb 11.