Rubidium Sulfate Solution
|Product||Product Code||Request Quote|
|(2N) 99% Rubidium Sulfate Solution||RB-SAT-02-SOL||Request Quote|
|(3N) 99.9% Rubidium Sulfate Solution||RB-SAT-03-SOL||Request Quote|
|(4N) 99.99% Rubidium Sulfate Solution||RB-SAT-04-SOL||Request Quote|
|(5N) 99.999% Rubidium Sulfate Solution||RB-SAT-05-SOL||Request Quote|
|Formula||CAS No.||PubChem SID||PubChem CID||MDL No.||EC No||IUPAC Name||Beilstein
|PROPERTIES||Compound Formula||Mol. Wt.||Appearance||Melting Point||Boiling Point||Density||Exact Mass||Monoisotopic Mass||Charge||MSDS|
|N/A||3.61 g/cm3||265.775309||265.775309||0||Safety Data Sheet|
Rubidium Sulfate Solutions are moderate to highly concentrated liquid solutions of Rubidium Sulfate. They are an excellent source of Rubidium Sulfate for applications requiring solubilized materials. American Elements can prepare dissolved homogenous solutions at customer specified concentrations or to the maximum stoichiometric concentration. Packaging is available in 55 gallon drums, smaller units and larger liquid totes. American Elements maintains solution production facilities in the United States, Northern Europe (Liverpool, UK), Southern Europe (Milan, Italy), Australia and China to allow for lower freight costs and quicker delivery to our customers. American Elements metal and rare earth compound solutions have numerous applications, but are commonly used in petrochemical cracking and automotive catalysts, water treatment, plating, textiles, research and in optic, laser, crystal and glass applications. Ultra high purity and high purity compositions improve both optical quality and usefulness as scientific standards. Nanoscale elemental powders and suspensions, as alternative high surface area forms, may be considered. We also produce Rubidium Sulfate Powder.Sulfate compounds are salts or esters of sulfuric acid formed by replacing one or both of the hydrogens with a metal. Most metal sulfate compounds are readily soluble in water for uses such as water treatment, unlike fluorides and oxides which tend to be insoluble. Organometallic forms are soluble in organic solutions and sometimes in both aqueous and organic solutions. Metallic ions can also be dispersed utilizing suspended or coated nanoparticles and deposited utilizing sputtering targets and evaporation materials for uses such as solar cells and fuel cells. American Elements produces to many standard grades when applicable, including Mil Spec (military grade); ACS, Reagent and Technical Grade; Food, Agricultural and Pharmaceutical Grade; Optical Grade, USP and EP/BP (European Pharmacopoeia/British Pharmacopoeia) and follows applicable ASTM testing standards. Typical and custom packaging is available. Additional technical, research and safety (MSDS) information is available as is a Reference Calculator for converting relevant units of measurement.
Rubidium (atomic symbol: Rb, atomic number: 37) is a Block S, Group 1, Period 5 element with an atomic weight of 5.4678. The number of electrons in each of Rubidium's shells is [2, 8, 18, 8, 1] and its electron configuration is [Kr] 5s1. The rubidium atom has a radius of 248 pm and a Van der Waals radius of 303 pm. Rubidium is highly reactive, with properties similar to other Group 1 akali metals, e.g., rapid oxidation in air. In its elemental form, rubidium has a gray white appearance. Rubidium is found in the minerals lepidolite, leucite, pollucite, carnallite, and zinnwaldite as well as some potassium minerals. Rubidium was discovered by Robert Bunsen and Gustav Kirchhoff in 1861 and was first isolated by George de Hevesy. The name Rubidium, originates from the Latin word rubidus, meaning "dark or deepest red." For more information on rubidium, including properties, safety data, research, and American Elements' catalog of rubidium products, visit the Rubidium element page.
Sulfur or Sulphur (atomic symbol: S, atomic number: 16) is a Block P, Group 16, Period 3 element with an atomic radius of 32.066. The number of electrons in each of Sulfur's shells is 2, 8, 6 and its electron configuration is [Ne] 3s2 3p4. In its elemental form, sulfur has a light yellow appearance. The sulfur atom has a covalent radius of 105 pm and a Van der Waals radius of 180 pm. In nature, sulfur can be found in hot springs, meteorites, volcanoes, and as galena, gypsum, and epsom salts. Sulfur has been known since ancient times but was not accepted as an element until 1777, when Antoine Lavoisier helped to convince the scientific community that it was an element and not a compound. For more information on sulfur, including properties, safety data, research, and American Elements' catalog of sulfur products, visit the Sulfur element page.
|HEALTH, SAFETY & TRANSPORTATION INFORMATION|
|Material Safety Data Sheet||MSDS|
|Globally Harmonized System of
Classification and Labelling (GHS)
|RUBIDIUM SULFATE SYNONYMS|
|Dirubidium sulfate; Sulfuric acid, dirubidium salt; Rubidium sulphate; Rubidium(1+) sulfate; Rubidium(I) sulfate|
|PACKAGING SPECIFICATIONS FOR BULK & RESEARCH QUANTITIES|
|Typical bulk packaging includes palletized plastic 5 gallon/25 kg. pails, fiber and steel drums to 1 ton super sacks in full container (FCL) or truck load (T/L) quantities. Research and sample quantities and hygroscopic, oxidizing or other air sensitive materials may be packaged under argon or vacuum. Shipping documentation includes a Certificate of Analysis and Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS). Solutions are packaged in polypropylene, plastic or glass jars up to palletized 440 gallon liquid totes.|
Recent Research & Development for Rubidium
- Comparing changes in severe versus mild perfusion defect size in patients who underwent serial rubidium-82 positron emission tomography myocardial perfusion imaging. Williams BA, Merhige ME. Am J Cardiol. 2014 Nov 15
- μ-Hexa-thio-metadiphosphato-bis-[(1,4,7,10,13,16-hexa-oxa-cyclo-octa-decane-k(6) O)rubidium] aceto-nitrile disolvate. Gjikaj M, Pook NP, Qarri F. Acta Crystallogr Sect E Struct Rep Online. 2013 Nov 30
- Experimental measurement of ionization degree in diode-pumped rubidium laser gain medium. Yang Z, Zuo L, Hua W, Wang H, Xu X. Opt Lett. 2014 Nov 15
- Observing and preventing rubidium runaway in a direct-infusion xenon-spin hyperpolarizer optimized for high-resolution hyper-CEST (chemical exchange saturation transfer using hyperpolarized nuclei) NMR. Witte C, Kunth M, Rossella F, Schröder L. J Chem Phys. 2014 Feb 28
- Experimental generation of multiple quantum correlated beams from hot rubidium vapor. Qin Z, Cao L, Wang H, Marino AM, Zhang W, Jing J. Phys Rev Lett. 2014 Jul 11
- Dependency of cardiac rubidium-82 imaging quantitative measures on age, gender, vascular territory, and software in a cardiovascular normal population. Sunderland JJ, Pan XB, Declerck J, Menda Y. J Nucl Cardiol. 2015 Feb
- Male breast uptake in rubidium-82 PET due to spironolactone-induced gynecomastia. Kiehl EL, Shivapour DM, Goenka AH, Jaber WA. J Nucl Cardiol. 2014 Dec 24.
- Image cloning beyond diffraction based on coherent population trapping in a hot rubidium vapor. Ding DS, Zhou ZY, Shi BS. Opt Lett. 2014 Jan 15
- Risk assessment visualization of rubidium compounds: comparison of renal and hepatic toxicities, in vivo. Usuda K, Kono R, Ueno T, Ito Y, Dote T, Yokoyama H, Kono K, Tamaki J. Biol Trace Elem Res. 2014 Jun
- Prognostic value of rubidium-82 positron emission tomography in patients after heart transplant. Mc Ardle BA, Davies RA, Chen L, Small GR, Ruddy TD, Dwivedi G, Yam Y, Haddad H, Mielniczuk LM, Stadnick E, Hessian R, Guo A, Beanlands RS, deKemp RA, Chow BJ. Circ Cardiovasc Imaging. 2014 Nov
- High-temperature phase transitions, spectroscopic properties, and dimensionality reduction in rubidium thorium molybdate family. Xiao B, Gesing TM, Kegler P, Modolo G, Bosbach D, Schlenz H, Suleimanov EV, Alekseev EV. Inorg Chem. 2014 Mar 17
- 2011 investigation of internal contamination with radioactive strontium following rubidium Rb 82 cardiac PET scan. Pillai SK, Chang A, Murphy MW, Buzzell J, Ansari A, Whitcomb RC Jr, Miller C, Jones R, Saunders DP, Cavicchia P, Watkins SM, Blackmore C, Williamson JA, Stephens M, Morrison M, McNees J, Murphree R, Buchanan M, Hogan A, Lando J, Nambiar A, Torso L, Melnic JM, Yang L, Lewis L. Biosecur Bioterror. 2014 Jan-Feb
- Optimizations of spin-exchange relaxation-free magnetometer based on potassium and rubidium hybrid optical pumping. Fang J, Wang T, Zhang H, Li Y, Zou S. Rev Sci Instrum. 2014 Dec
- Compact high-performance continuous-wave double-resonance rubidium standard with 1.4 × 10(-13) τ(-1/2) stability. Bandi T, Affolderbach C, Stefanucci C, Merli F, Skrivervik AK, Mileti G. IEEE Trans Ultrason Ferroelectr Freq Control. 2014 Nov
- Generation of Airy beams by four-wave mixing in Rubidium vapor cell. Wei D, Yu Y, Cao M, Zhang L, Ye F, Guo W, Zhang S, Gao H, Li F. Opt Lett. 2014 Aug 1
- A waveguide frequency converter connecting rubidium-based quantum memories to the telecom C-band. Albrecht B, Farrera P, Fernandez-Gonzalvo X, Cristiani M, de Riedmatten H. Nat Commun. 2014 Feb 27
- Atom chip apparatus for experiments with ultracold rubidium and potassium gases. Ivory MK, Ziltz AR, Fancher CT, Pyle AJ, Sensharma A, Chase B, Field JP, Garcia A, Jervis D, Aubin S. Rev Sci Instrum. 2014 Apr
- Enrichment of Cesium and Rubidium in Weathered Micaceous Materials at the Savannah River Site, South Carolina. Zaunbrecher LK, Elliott WC, Wampler JM, Kaplan DI, Perdrial N. Environ Sci Technol. 2015 Mar 5.
- Quantification of myocardial perfusion using cardiac magnetic resonance imaging correlates significantly to rubidium-82 positron emission tomography in patients with severe coronary artery disease: a preliminary study. Qayyum AA, Hasbak P, Larsson HB, Christensen TE, Ghotbi AA, Mathiasen AB, Vejlstrup NG, Kjaer A, Kastrup J. Eur J Radiol. 2014 Jul
- The conserved potassium channel filter can have distinct ion binding profiles: structural analysis of rubidium, cesium, and barium binding in NaK2K. Lam YL, Zeng W, Sauer DB, Jiang Y. J Gen Physiol. 2014 Aug
Recent Research & Development for Sulfates
- Antioxidant activity of high sulfate content derivative of ulvan in hyperlipidemic rats. Qi H, Sun Y. Int J Biol Macromol. 2015 Mar 12.
- Acidosis Increases MHC Class II-Restricted Presentation of a Protein Endowed with a pH-Dependent Heparan Sulfate-Binding Ability. Knittel D, Savatier A, Upert G, Lortat-Jacob H, Léonetti M. J Immunol. 2015 Mar 9.
- Pseudoendogenous presence of β-boldenone sulfate and glucuronide in untreated young bulls from the food chain. Chiesa L, Pasquale E, Panseri S, Cannizzo FT, Biolatti B, Pavlovic R, Arioli F. Food Addit Contam Part A Chem Anal Control Expo Risk Assess. 2015 Mar 13.
- Hyaluronic acid-chondroitin sulfate: a potential factor to select pure stress urinary incontinence in patients with interstitial cystitis/painful bladder syndrome and mixed incontinence symptoms. Morelli M, Mocciaro R, Venturella R, Albano A, Sacchinelli A, Zullo F. Minerva Ginecol. 2015 Apr
- Strawberry Phytochemicals Inhibit Azoxymethane/Dextran Sodium Sulfate-Induced Colorectal Carcinogenesis in Crj: CD-1 Mice. Shi N, Clinton SK, Liu Z, Wang Y, Riedl KM, Schwartz SJ, Zhang X, Pan Z, Chen T. Nutrients. 2015 Mar 10
- Discrepancies in Composition and Biological Effects of Different Formulations of Chondroitin Sulfate. Martel-Pelletier J, Farran A, Montell E, Vergés J, Pelletier JP. Molecules. 2015 Mar 6
- Amino acid sequence surrounding the chondroitin sulfate attachment site of thrombomodulin regulates chondroitin polymerization. Izumikawa T, Kitagawa H. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2015 Mar 12.
- High-Quality Draft Genome Sequence of Desulfovibrio carbinoliphilus FW-101-2B, an Organic Acid-Oxidizing Sulfate-Reducing Bacterium Isolated from Uranium(VI)-Contaminated Groundwater. Ramsay BD, Hwang C, Woo HL, Carroll SL, Lucas S, Han J, Lapidus AL, Cheng JF, Goodwin LA, Pitluck S, Peters L, Chertkov O, Held B, Detter JC, Han CS, Tapia R, Land ML, Hauser LJ, Kyrpides NC, Ivanova NN, Mikhailova N, Pagani I, Woyke T, Arkin AP, Dehal P, Chivian D, Criddle CS, Wu W, Chakraborty R, Hazen TC, Fields MW. Genome Announc. 2015 Mar 12
- Heparan sulfate 6-o-sulfotransferase 3 is involved in bone marrow mesenchymal stromal cell osteogenic differentiation. Zhao S, Deng C, Wang Z, Teng L, Chen J. Biochemistry (Mosc). 2015 Mar
- The role of terahertz polariton absorption in the characterization of crystalline iron sulfate hydrates. Ruggiero MT, Bardon T, Strli M, Taday PF, Korter TM. Phys Chem Chem Phys. 2015 Mar 11.
- Heparan sulfate-dependent enhancement of henipavirus infection. Mathieu C, Dhondt KP, Châlons M, Mély S, Raoul H, Negre D, Cosset FL, Gerlier D, Vivès RR, Horvat B. MBio. 2015 Mar 10
- Synthesis of a chondroitin sulfate disaccharide library and a GAG-binding protein interaction analysis. Wakao M, Obata R, Miyachi K, Kaitsubata Y, Kondo T, Sakami C, Suda Y. Bioorg Med Chem Lett. 2015 Feb 27.
- Stratification of Chondroitin Sulfate Binding Sites in 3D-Model of Bovine Testicular Hyaluronidase and Effective Size of Glycosaminoglycan Coat of the Modified Protein. Maksimenko AV, Turashev AD, Beabealashvili RS. Biochemistry (Mosc). 2015 Mar
- Chondroitin sulfate-E mediates estrogen-induced osteoanabolism. Koike T, Mikami T, Shida M, Habuchi O, Kitagawa H. Sci Rep. 2015 Mar 11
- Influence of COD/sulfate ratios on the integrated reactor system for simultaneous removal of carbon, sulfur and nitrogen. Yuan Y, Chen C, Zhao Y, Wang A, Sun D, Huang C, Liang B, Tan W, Xu X, Zhou X, Lee DJ, Ren N. Water Sci Technol. 2015 Mar
- Polyphenol-rich sorghum brans alter colon microbiota and impact species diversity and species richness after multiple bouts of dextran sodium sulfate-induced colitis. Ritchie LE, Sturino JM, Carroll RJ, Rooney LW, Azcarate-Peril MA, Turner ND. FEMS Microbiol Ecol. 2015 Jan 14.
- Anaerobic naphthalene degradation by sulfate-reducing Desulfobacteraceae from various anoxic aquifers. Kümmel S, Herbst FA, Bahr A, Duarte M, Pieper DH, Jehmlich N, Seifert J, von Bergen M, Bombach P, Richnow HH, Vogt C. FEMS Microbiol Ecol. 2015 Mar
- Interaction of the amyloid precursor protein-like protein 1 (APLP1) E2 domain with heparan sulfate involves two distinct binding modes. Dahms SO, Mayer MC, Roeser D, Multhaup G, Than ME. Acta Crystallogr D Biol Crystallogr. 2015 Mar 1
- A combination of keratan sulfate digestion and rehabilitation promotes anatomical plasticity after rat spinal cord injury. Ishikawa Y, Imagama S, Ohgomori T, Ishiguro N, Kadomatsu K. Neurosci Lett. 2015 Mar 11.
- Influence of salt type and ionic strength on self-assembly of dextran sulfate-ciprofloxacin nanoplexes. Kutscher M, Cheow WS, Werner V, Lorenz U, Ohlsen K, Meinel L, Hadinoto K, Germershaus O. Int J Pharm. 2015 Mar 12.