Zinc Indium Tellurium Powder
Zinc Indium Tellurium Powder is generally immediately available in most volumes. High purity, submicron and nanopowder forms may be considered. American Elements produces to many standard grades when applicable, including Mil Spec (military grade); ACS, Reagent and Technical Grade; Food, Agricultural and Pharmaceutical Grade; Optical Grade, USP and EP/BP (European Pharmacopoeia/British Pharmacopoeia) and follows applicable ASTM testing standards. Typical and custom packaging is available. Additional technical, research and safety (MSDS) information is available as is a Reference Calculator for converting relevant units of measurement.
Zinc (atomic symbol: Zn, atomic number: 30) is a Block D, Group 12, Period 4 element with an atomic weight of 65.38. The number of electrons in each of zinc's shells is 2, 8, 18, 2, and its electron configuration is [Ar] 3d10 4s2. The zinc atom has a radius of 134 pm and a Van der Waals radius of 210 pm. Zinc was discovered by Indian metallurgists prior to 1000 BC and first recognized as a unique element by Rasaratna Samuccaya in 800. Zinc was first isolated by Andreas Marggraf in 1746. In its elemental form, zinc has a silver-gray appearance. It is brittle at ordinary temperatures but malleable at 100 °C to 150 °C. It is a fair conductor of electricity, and burns in air at high red producing white clouds of the oxide. Zinc is mined from sulfidic ore deposits. It is the 24th most abundant element in the earth's crust and the fourth most common metal in use (after iron, aluminum, and copper). The name zinc originates from the German word "zin," meaning tin. For more information on zinc, including properties, safety data, research, and American Elements' catalog of zinc products, visit the Zinc Information Center.
Indium (atomic symbol: In, atomic number: 49) is a Block P, Group 13, Period 5 element with an atomic weight of 114.818. The number of electrons in each of indium's shells is [2, 8, 18, 18, 3] and its electron configuration is [Kr] 4d10 5s2 5p1. The indium atom has a radius of 162.6 pm and a Van der Waals radius of 193 pm. Indium was discovered by Ferdinand Reich and Hieronymous Theodor Richter in 1863. It is a relatively rare, extremely soft metal is a lustrous silvery gray and is both malleable and easily fusible. It has similar chemical properties to gallium such as a low melting point and the ability to wet glass. Fields such as optics and microelectronics that utilize semiconductor technology have wide uses for indium, especially in the form of Indiun Tin Oxide (ITO). Thin films of Copper Indium Gallium Selenide (CIGS) are used in high-performing solar cells. Indium's name is derived from the Latin word indicum meaning violet. For more information on indium, including properties, safety data, research, and American Elements' catalog of indium products, visit the Indium Information Center.
Tellurium (atomic symbol: Te, atomic number: 52) is a Block P, Group 16, Period 5 element with an atomic radius of 127.60. The number of electrons in each of tellurium's shells is 2, 8, 18, 18, 6 and its electron configuration is [Kr] 4d10 5s2 5p4. Tellurium was discovered by Franz Muller von Reichenstein in 1782 and first isolated by Martin Heinrich Klaproth in 1798. In its elemental form, tellurium has a silvery lustrous gray appearance. The tellurium atom has a radius of 140 pm and a Van der Waals radius of 206 pm. Tellurium is most commonly sourced from the anode sludges produced as a byproduct of copper refining. The name Tellurium originates from the Greek word 'Tellus' meaning Earth. For more information on tellurium, including properties, safety data, research, and American Elements' catalog of tellurium products, visit the Tellurium Information Center.
CUSTOMERS FOR ZINC INDIUM TELLURIUM POWDER HAVE ALSO LOOKED AT
|Zinc Bars||Zn Cd Se||Zinc Foil||Tin Bismuth Zinc Alloy||Zinc Nanoparticles|
|Zinc Nitrate||Zinc Acetylacetonate||Zinc Oxide Sputtering Target||Zinc Powder||Zinc Acetate|
|Zinc Oxide||Zinc Metal||Zinc Pellets||Zinc Oxide Pellets||Zinc Chloride|
|Show Me MORE Forms of Zinc|
PACKAGING SPECIFICATIONS FOR BULK & RESEARCH QUANTITIES
|Typical bulk packaging includes palletized plastic 5 gallon/25 kg. pails, fiber and steel drums to 1 ton super sacks in full container (FCL) or truck load (T/L) quantities. Research and sample quantities and hygroscopic, oxidizing or other air sensitive materials may be packaged under argon or vacuum. Shipping documentation includes a Certificate of Analysis and Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS). Solutions are packaged in polypropylene, plastic or glass jars up to palletized 440 gallon liquid totes.|
Recent Research & Development for Zinc
- Evidence and uptake routes for Zinc oxide nanoparticles through the gastrointestinal barrier in Xenopus laevis. Bacchetta R, Moschini E, Santo N, Fascio U, Del Giacco L, Freddi S, Camatini M, Mantecca P. Nanotoxicology. 2014 Nov.
- Cardiopulmonary toxicity of pulmonary exposure to occupationally relevant zinc oxide nanoparticles. Chuang HC, Juan HT, Chang CN, Yan YH, Yuan TH, Wang JS, Chen HC, Hwang YH, Lee CH, Cheng TJ. Nanotoxicology. 2014 Sep.
- Soil pH effects on the comparative toxicity of dissolved zinc, non-nano and nano ZnO to the earthworm Eisenia fetida. Heggelund LR, Diez-Ortiz M, Lofts S, Lahive E, Jurkschat K, Wojnarowicz J, Cedergreen N, Spurgeon D, Svendsen C. Nanotoxicology. 2014 Aug.
- Effect of zinc sulphate on gelling properties of phosphorylated protein isolate from yellow stripe trevally. Arfat YA, Benjakul S. Food Chem. 2013 create date:2013/07/23 | first author:Arfat YA
- A highly sensitive and wide-ranged electrochemical zinc(II) aptasensor fabricated on core-shell SiO2-Pt@meso-SiO2. Li Z, Liu M, Fan L, Ke H, Luo C, Zhao G. Biosens Bioelectron. 2014 Feb.
- Self-assembly of manganese doped zinc sulfide quantum dots/CTAB nanohybrids for detection of rutin. Miao Y, Zhang Z, Gong Y, Zhang Q, Yan G. Biosens Bioelectron. 2014 Feb 15.
- Copper, zinc superoxide dismutase and nitrate reductase coimmobilized bienzymatic biosensor for the simultaneous determination of nitrite and nitrate. Madasamy T, Pandiaraj M, Balamurugan M, Bhargava K, Sethy NK, Karunakaran C. Biosens Bioelectron. 2014 Feb 15.
- Whole-cell Escherichia coli-based bio-sensor assay for dual zinc oxide nanoparticle toxicity mechanisms. McQuillan JS, Shaw AM. Biosens Bioelectron. 2014 Jan 15
- Tailor-made mutations in Arabidopsis using zinc finger nucleases. Qi Y, Starker CG, Zhang F, Baltes NJ, Voytas DF. Methods Mol Biol. 2014 create date:2013/09/24 | first author:Qi Y
- The zinc finger transcription factor ZXDC activates CCL2 gene expression by opposing BCL6-mediated repression. Ramsey JE, Fontes JD. Mol Immunol. 2013 create date:2013/08/21 first author:Ramsey JE
- Photophysics of Soret-excited free base tetraphenylporphyrin and its zinc analog in solution. Ghosh M, Mora AK, Nath S, Chandra AK, Hajra A, Sinha S. Spectrochim Acta A Mol Biomol Spectrosc. 2013 create date:2013/08/27 | first author:Ghosh M
- Can zinc(II) ions be doped into the crystal structure of l-proline cadmium chloride monohydrate? Srinivasan BR. Spectrochim Acta A Mol Biomol Spectrosc. 2013 create date:2013/08/13 | first author:Srinivasan BR
- Effect of phytate reduction of sorghum, through genetic modification, on iron and zinc availability as assessed by an in vitro dialysability bioaccessibility assay, Caco-2 cell uptake assay, and suckling rat pup absorption model. Kruger J, Taylor JR, Du X, De Moura FF, LÃnnerdal B, Oelofse A. Food Chem. 2013 create date:2013/06/26 | first author:Kruger J.
- Carbonaceous soil amendments to biofortify crop plants with zinc. Gartler J, Robinson B, Burton K, Clucas L. Sci Total Environ. 2013 create date:2012/11/14 | first author:Gartler J
- Facile one-pot synthesis of spherical zinc sulfide-carbon nanocomposite powders with superior electrochemical properties as anode materials for Li-ion batteries. Jang YS, Kang YC. Phys Chem Chem Phys. 2013 create date:2013/08/21 | first author:Jang YS
- Synthesis of a novel water-soluble zinc phthalocyanine and its CT DNA-damaging studies. Wang T, Wang A, Zhou L, Lu S, Jiang W, Lin Y, Zhou J, Wei S. Spectrochim Acta A Mol Biomol Spectrosc. 2013 create date:2013/07/23 | first author:Wang T
- Molecular structure, vibrational spectra, NLO and MEP analysis of bis[2-hydroxy-ÐºO-N-(2-pyridyl)-1-naphthaldiminato-ÐºN]zinc(II). Tanak H, Toy M. Spectrochim Acta A Mol Biomol Spectrosc. 2013 create date:2013/07/09 | first author:Tanak H
- A DFT study of the regeneration process of zinc porphyrin analogues in dye-sensitized solar cells. Yang F, Zhang Z, He X. Dalton Trans. 2013 create date:2013/08/06 | first author:Yang F
- Zinc complexes supported by methyl salicylato ligands: synthesis, structure, and application in ring-opening polymerization of l-lactide. Petrus R, Sobota P. Dalton Trans. 2013 | first author:Petrus R
- Novel spot tests for detecting the presence of zinc sulfate in urine, a newly introduced urinary adulterant to invalidate drugs of abuse testing. Welsh KJ, Dierksen JE, Actor JK, Dasgupta A. Am J Clin Pathol. 2013 | first author:Welsh KJ
Recent Research & Development for Indium
- Liquid-Phase Gallium-Indium Alloy Electronics with Microcontact Printing. Tabatabai A, Fassler A, Usiak C, Majidi C. Langmuir. 2013 May 9.
- Orthorhombic In2 O3 : A Metastable Polymorph of Indium Sesquioxide. Bekheet MF, Schwarz MR, Lauterbach S, Kleebe HJ, Kroll P, Riedel R, Gurlo A. Angew Chem Int Ed Engl. 2013 May 6. doi: 10.1002/anie.201300644.
- Indium tin oxide nanowires grown by one-step thermal evaporation-deposition process at low temperature. Dong H, Zhang X, Niu Z, Zhao D, Li J, Cai L, Zhou W, Xie S. J Nanosci Nanotechnol. 2013 Feb;13(2):1300-3.
- Stoichiometry dependent electron transport and gas sensing properties of indium oxide nanowires. Gali P, Sapkota G, Syllaios AJ, Littler C, Philipose U. Nanotechnology. 2013 Jun 7;24(22):225704. doi: 10.1088/0957-4484/24/22/225704.
- Three-Dimensional Self-Assembly of Chalcopyrite Copper Indium Diselenide Nanocrystals into Oriented Films. Reifsnyder DC, Ye X, Gordon TR, Song C, Murray CB. ACS Nano. 2013 May 8.
- Development of a reagentless electrochemiluminescent electrode for flow injection analysis using copolymerised luminol/aniline on nano-TiO2 functionalised indium-tin oxide glass. Liu C, Wei X, Tu Y. Talanta. 2013 Jul 15;111C:156-62. doi: 10.1016/j.talanta.2013.02.068.
- Electrical impedance characterization of adipose tissue-derived stem cells cultured on indium tin oxide electrodes. Jun HS, Choi W, Kim JY, Cho S. J Biomed Nanotechnol. 2013 Apr;9(4):699-702.
- Electrooxidative grafting of amine-terminated dendrimers encapsulating nanoparticles for spatially controlled surface functionalization of indium tin oxide. Lee SB, Ju Y, Kim Y, Koo CM, Kim J. Chem Commun (Camb). 2013 Apr 24.
- Reply to "KL-6 is not ineffective biomarker of indium lung" by Nakano et al. (Letter to the Editor). Chen HL. Int Arch Occup Environ Health. 2013 Apr 23.
- KL-6 is not ineffective biomarker of indium lung. Nakano M, Omae K, Tanaka A, Hirata M. Int Arch Occup Environ Health. 2013 Apr 23.
- Molecular Indium(III) Phosphonates Possessing Ring and Cage Structures. Synthesis and Structural Characterization of [In2(t-BuPO3H)4(phen)2Cl2] and [In3(C5H9PO3)2(C5H9PO3H)4(phen)3]·NO3·3.5H2O. Chandrasekhar V, Goura J, Duthie A. Inorg Chem. 2013 May 6;52(9):4819-24. doi: 10.1021/ic3022485.
- Chelant-induced reclamation of indium from the spent liquid crystal display panels with the aid of microwave irradiation. Hasegawa H, Rahman IM, Egawa Y, Sawai H, Begum ZA, Maki T, Mizutani S. J Hazard Mater. 2013 Mar 22;254-255C:10-17. doi: 10.1016/j.jhazmat.2013.03.028.
- Impact of preferential indium nucleation on electrical conductivity of vapor-liquid-solid grown indium-tin oxide nanowires. Meng G, Yanagida T, Nagashima K, Yoshida H, Kanai M, Klamchuen A, Zhuge F, He Y, Rahong S, Fang X, Takeda S, Kawai T. J Am Chem Soc. 2013 May 8;135(18):7033-8. doi: 10.1021/ja401926u.
- Indium/TFA-Catalyzed Synthesis of Tetracyclic [6,5,5,6] Indole Ring, via a Tandem Cycloannulation of ß-Oxodithioester with Tryptamine. Singh TP, Bhattarcharya S, Singh OM. Org Lett. 2013 Apr 19;15(8):1974-7. doi: 10.1021/ol400644m.
- Ultrafast photoinduced enhancement of nonlinear optical response in 15-atom gold clusters on indium tin oxide conducting film. Kumar S, Shibu ES, Pradeep T, Sood AK. Opt Express. 2013 Apr 8;21(7):8483-92. doi: 10.1364/OE.21.008483.
- Indium-tin-oxide thin film transistor biosensors for label-free detection of avian influenza virus H5N1. Guo D, Zhuo M, Zhang X, Xu C, Jiang J, Gao F, Wan Q, Li Q, Wang T. Anal Chim Acta. 2013 Apr 22;773:83-8. doi: 10.1016/j.aca.2013.02.019.
- Synthesis of hollow gold nanoparticles on the surface of indium tin oxide glass and their application for plasmonic biosensor. Hu T, Lin Y, Yan J, Di J. Spectrochim Acta A Mol Biomol Spectrosc. 2013 Mar 14;110C:72-77. doi: 10.1016/j.saa.2013.03.024.
- Unusual tilted carbene coordination in carbene complexes of gallium(i) and indium(i). Higelin A, Keller S, Göhringer C, Jones C, Krossing I. Angew Chem Int Ed Engl. 2013 Apr 26;52(18):4941-4. doi: 10.1002/anie.201209757.
- Molecular mechanism of monodisperse colloidal tin-doped indium oxide nanocrystals by a hot-injection approach. Jin Y, Yi Q, Ren Y, Wang X, Ye Z. Nanoscale Res Lett. 2013 Apr 2;8(1):153. doi: 10.1186/1556-276X-8-153.
- Effect of non-vacuum thermal annealing on high indium content InGaN films deposited by pulsed laser deposition. Wang TY, Ou SL, Shen KC, Wuu DS. Opt Express. 2013 Mar 25;21(6):7337-42. doi: 10.1364/OE.21.007337.
- Local structure of amorphous tellurium studied by EXAFS. Ikemoto H, Miyanaga T. J Synchrotron Radiat. 2014.
- Investigation of reaction mechanisms of bismuth tellurium selenide nanomaterials for simple reaction manipulation causing effective adjustment of thermoelectric properties. Kim C, Kim DH, Kim JT, Han YS, Kim H. ACS Appl Mater Interfaces. 2013 Dec.
- A new tellurium-containing amphiphilic molecule induces apoptosis in HCT116 colon cancer cells. Du P, Saidu NE, Intemann J, Jacob C, Montenarh M. Biochim Biophys Acta. 2014 Feb.
- Antifungal activity of biogenic tellurium nanoparticles against Candida albicans and its effects on the squalene monooxygenase gene expression. Zare B, Sepehrizadeh Z, Faramarzi MA, Soltany-Rezaeerad M, Rezaie S, Shahverdi AR. Biotechnol Appl Biochem. 2013 Nov.
- A tellurium-substituted Lindqvist-type polyoxoniobate showing high H(2) evolution catalyzed by tellurium nanowires via photodecomposition. Son JH, Wang J, Osterloh FE, Yu P, Casey WH. Chem Commun (Camb). 2014 Jan.
- Catalytic antioxidants: regenerable tellurium analogues of vitamin e. Singh VP, Poon JF, Engman L. Org Lett. 2013 Dec.
- A totally phosphine-free synthesis of metal telluride nanocrystals by employing alkylamides to replace alkylphosphines for preparing highly reactive tellurium precursors. Yao D, Liu Y, Zhao W, Wei H, Luo X, Wu Z, Dong C, Zhang H, Yang B. Nanoscale. 2013 Sep.
- A tellurium-substituted Lindqvist-type polyoxoniobate showing high H2 evolution catalyzed by tellurium nanowires via photodecomposition. Son JH, Wang J, Osterloh FE, Yu P, Casey WH. Chem Commun (Camb). 2013 Dec.
- Thermal and Photoreductive Elimination from the Tellurium Center of p-Conjugated Tellurophenes. Carrera EI, McCormick TM, Kapp MJ, Lough AJ, Seferos DS. Inorg Chem. 2013 Dec.
- Phenylethynyl-Butyltellurium Inhibits the Sulfhydryl Enzyme Na+, K +-ATPase: An Effect Dependent on the Tellurium Atom. Quines CB, Rosa SG, Neto JS, Zeni G, Nogueira CW. Biol Trace Elem Res. 2013.
- Catalytic Antioxidants: Regenerable Tellurium Analogues of Vitamin E. Singh VP, Poon JF, Engman L. Org Lett. 2013 Nov.
- Tellurium Compound AS101 Ameliorates Experimental Autoimmune Encephalomyelitis by VLA-4 Inhibition and Suppression of Monocyte and T Cell Infiltration into the CNS. Lee JH, Halperin-Sheinfeld M, Baatar D, Mughal MR, Tae HJ, Kim JW, Carter A, Lustig A, Snir O, Lavie G, Okun E, Mattson MP, Sredni B, Taub DD. Neuromolecular Med. 2013.
- In vitro immunotoxicology of quantum dots and comparison with dissolved cadmium and tellurium. Bruneau A, Fortier M, Gagne F, Gagnon C, Turcotte P, Tayabali A, Davis TA, Auffret M, Fournier M. Environ Toxicol. 2013 Jul.
- Rapid and sensitive determination of tellurium in soil and plant samples by sector-field inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry. Yang G, Zheng J, Tagami K, Uchida S. Talanta. 2013 Nov.
- Isotopically labeled sulfur compounds and synthetic selenium and tellurium analogues to study sulfur metabolism in marine bacteria. Brock NL, Citron CA, Zell C, Berger M, Wagner-Döbler I, Petersen J, Brinkhoff T, Simon M, Dickschat JS. Beilstein J Org Chem. 2013.
- Phenylethynyl-Butyltellurium Inhibits the Sulfhydryl Enzyme Na(+), K (+)-ATPase: An Effect Dependent on the Tellurium Atom. Quines CB, Rosa SG, Neto JS, Zeni G, Nogueira CW. Biol Trace Elem Res. 2013 Nov.
- From selenium- to tellurium-based glass optical fibers for infrared spectroscopies. Cui S, Chahal R, Boussard-Plédel C, Nazabal V, Doualan JL, Troles J, Lucas J, Bureau B. Molecules. 2013.
- Speciation and identification of tellurium-containing metabolites in garlic, Allium sativum. Anan Y, Yoshida M, Hasegawa S, Katai R, Tokumoto M, Ouerdane L, Lobinski R, Ogra Y. Metallomics. 2013.
- Theoretical studies of the electronic spectrum of tellurium monosulfide. Chattopadhyaya S, Nath A, Das KK. Spectrochim Acta A Mol Biomol Spectrosc. 2013 Aug 11.
- Laser ablation synthesis of new gold tellurides using tellurium and nanogold as precursors. Laser desorption ionisation time-of-flight mass spectrometry. Svihlová K, Prokeš L, Skácelová D, Peña-Méndez EM, Havel J. Rapid Commun Mass Spectrom. 2013.