Titanium Palladium Alloy
|Product||Product Code||Request Quote|
|Ti-95% Pd-05%||TI-PD-01-P.05PD||Request Quote|
Titanium Palladium is one of numerous metal alloys sold by American Elements under the tradename AE Alloys™. Generally immediately available in most volumes, AE Alloys™ are available as bar, ingot, ribbon, wire, shot, sheet, and foil. Ultra high purity and high purity forms also include metal powder, submicron powder and nanoscale, targets for thin film deposition, and pellets for chemical vapor deposition (CVD) and physical vapor deposition (PVD) applications. American Elements produces to many standard grades when applicable, including Mil Spec (military grade); ACS, Reagent and Technical Grade; Food, Agricultural and Pharmaceutical Grade; Optical Grade, USP and EP/BP (European Pharmacopoeia/British Pharmacopoeia) and follows applicable ASTM testing standards. Typical and custom packaging is available. Primary applications include bearing assembly, ballast, casting, step soldering, and radiation shielding.
Titanium (atomic symbol: Ti, atomic number: 22) is a Block D, Group 4, Period 4 element with an atomic weight of 47.867. The number of electrons in each of Titanium's shells is [2, 8, 10, 2] and its electron configuration is [Ar] 3d2 4s2. The titanium atom has a radius of 147 pm and a Van der Waals radius of 187 pm. Titanium was discovered by William Gregor in 1791 and first isolated by Jöns Jakob Berzelius in 1825. In its elemental form, titanium has a silvery grey-white metallic appearance. Titanium's properties are chemically and physically similar to zirconium, both of which have the same number of valence electrons and are in the same group in the periodic table. Titanium has five naturally occurring isotopes: 46Ti through 50Ti, with 48Ti being the most abundant (73.8%). Titanium is found in igneous rocks and the sediments derived from them. It is named after the word Titanos, which is Greek for Titans. For more information on titanium, including properties, safety data, research, and American Elements' catalog of titanium products, visit the Titanium element page.
Palladium (atomic symbol: Pd, atomic number: 46) is a Block D, Group 10, Period 5 element with an atomic weight of 106.42. The number of electrons in each of palladium's shells is 2, 8, 18, 18 and its electron configuration is [Kr] 4d10. The palladium atom has a radius of 137 pm and a Van der Waals radius of 202 pm. In its elemental form, palladium has a silvery white appearance. Palladium is a member of the platinum group of metals (along with platinum, rhodium, ruthenium, iridium and osmium). Palladium has the lowest melting point and is the least dense of the group. Palladium can be found as a free metal and alloyed with other platinum-group metals. Nickel-copper deposits are the main commercial source of palladium. Palladium was discovered and first isolated by William Hyde Wollaston in 1803. Its name is derived from the asteroid Pallas. For more information on palladium, including properties, safety data, research, and American Elements' catalog of palladium products, visit the Palladium element page.
|PACKAGING SPECIFICATIONS FOR BULK & RESEARCH QUANTITIES|
|Typical bulk packaging includes palletized plastic 5 gallon/25 kg. pails, fiber and steel drums to 1 ton super sacks in full container (FCL) or truck load (T/L) quantities. Research and sample quantities and hygroscopic, oxidizing or other air sensitive materials may be packaged under argon or vacuum. Shipping documentation includes a Certificate of Analysis and Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS). Solutions are packaged in polypropylene, plastic or glass jars up to palletized 440 gallon liquid totes.|
Recent Research & Development for Titanium
- The effects of aging process and preactivation on mechanical properties of nickel-titanium closed coil springs.. Alavi S, Haerian A.. Dent Res J (Isfahan). 2015 May-Jun
- Mini titanium plates and screws for cranial bone flap fixation; an experience from Pakistan.. Bukhari SS, Junaid M.. Surg Neurol Int. 2015 May 8
- β-cyclodextrin functionalized meso-/macroporous magnetic titanium dioxide adsorbent as extraction material combined with gas chromatography-mass spectrometry for the detection of chlorobenzenes in soil samples.. Zhang J, Gan N, Chen S, Pan M, Wu D, Cao Y.. J Chromatogr A. 2015 May 6.
- A highly efficient flexible dye-sensitized solar cell based on nickel sulfide/platinum/titanium counter electrode.. Yue G, Ma X, Zhang W, Li F, Wu J, Li G.. Nanoscale Res Lett. 2015 Jan 10
- Forced degradation studies, and effect of surfactants and titanium dioxide on the photostability of paliperidone by HPLC.. Marothu VK, Nellutla A, Gorrepati M, Majeti S, Mamidala SK.. Ann Pharm Fr. 2015 May 13.
- Effect of fluoride on nickel-titanium and stainless steel orthodontic archwires: an in-vitro study.. Heravi F, Moayed MH, Mokhber N.. J Dent (Tehran). 2015 Jan
- Intratracheally instilled titanium dioxide nanoparticles translocate to heart and liver and activate complement cascade in the heart of C57BL/6 mice.. Husain M, Wu D, Saber AT, Decan N, Jacobsen NR, Williams A, Yauk CL, Wallin H, Vogel U, Halappanavar S.. Nanotoxicology. 2015 May 20:1-10.
- Photocatalytic degradation of methylene blue and inactivation of pathogenic bacteria using silver nanoparticles modified titanium dioxide thin films. Ibrahim HM. World J Microbiol Biotechnol. 2015 Apr 16. : World J Microbiol Biotechnol
- Effects of Titanium Dioxide Nanoparticles on the Synthesis of Fibroin in Silkworm (Bombyx mori). Ni M, Li F, Tian J, Hu J, Zhang H, Xu K, Wang B, Li Y, Shen W, Li B. Biol Trace Elem Res. 2015 Feb 11. : Biol Trace Elem Res
- Electronic structures and current conductivities of B, C, N and F defects in amorphous titanium dioxide. Pham HH, Wang LW. Phys Chem Chem Phys. 2015 Apr 14. : Phys Chem Chem Phys
Recent Research & Development for Palladium
- Palladium-Catalyzed sp3C-H Nitration of 8-Methylquinolines.. Zhang W, Ren S, Zhang J, Liu Y.. J Org Chem. 2015 May 20.
- Palladium-Catalyzed Regioselective Decarboxylative Alkylation of Arenes and Heteroarenes with Aliphatic Carboxylic Acids.. Premi C, Dixit A, Jain N.. Org Lett. 2015 May 22.
- Palladium-Catalyzed C-H Ethoxycarbonyldifluoromethylation of Electron-Rich Heteroarenes.. Shao C, Shi G, Zhang Y, Pan S, Guan X.. Org Lett. 2015 May 12.
- Surface plasmon resonance-based fiber-optic hydrogen gas sensor utilizing palladium supported zinc oxide multilayers and their nanocomposite.. Tabassum R, Gupta BD.. Appl Opt. 2015 Feb 10
- Palladium-Catalyzed Alkynylation of Morita-Baylis-Hillman Carbonates with (Triisopropylsilyl)acetylene on Water.. Li Y, Liu L, Kong D, Wang D, Feng W, Yue T, Li CJ.. J Org Chem. 2015 May 19.
- Acid Chloride Synthesis by the Palladium-Catalyzed Chlorocarbonylation of Aryl Bromides.. Quesnel JS, Kayser LV, Fabrikant A, Arndtsen BA.. Chemistry. 2015 May 15.
- Palladium-catalyzed aerobic oxidative double allylic C-H oxygenation of alkenes: a novel and straightforward route to α,β-unsaturated esters.. Yang W, Chen H, Li J, Li C, Wu W, Jiang H.. Chem Commun (Camb). 2015 May 14.
- Wear of tooth enamel against silver-palladium-gold alloy and two other restorative materials in vitro.. Taira Y, Nakashima J, Sawase T, Sakihara M.. J Prosthodont Res. 2015 May 14.
- Crystal structure of (4-fluoro-phenyl-κC (1))iodido-(N,N,N',N'-tetra-methyl-ethylenedi-amine-κ(2) N,N')palladium(II).. Yan JJ, Zheng CG.. Acta Crystallogr E Crystallogr Commun. 2015 Apr 30
- Palladium-Catalyzed Oxidative O-H/N-H Carbonylation of Hydrazides: Access to Substituted 1,3,4-Oxadiazole-2(3H)-ones.. Ji F, Li X, Guo W, Wu W, Jiang H.. J Org Chem. 2015 May 20.